Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#15984 May 28, 2013
Still missing the point, I see. That's okay, I wouldn't expect anything less.

Cheney said that about Benghazi--remember? That is today's manufactured scandal.

Try harder, little puppet.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>A plus! A plus! You got bush, Cheney and 9/11 in one post. That's amazing. Your leader thanks you. Take that focus off of me and present day America. If you had thrown Fox News in there too, I would have pooped my pants with glee.
2 posts removed

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#15987 May 28, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>not a bad post. I'll give it a c plus. That Fox sure does tell the truth about me and of course, that's rarely good. The anti american liberals have rehashed the fox thing a million times so I can't give higher than a c plus. Now, if you had also thrown in a bush reference, I may have given a B. anything to take the focus off of my poor administration.
Sweetheart do me a favor and stop watching
bias news.

The Obama admin is doing a fantastic job.
I'm pleased as hell. Just think what he could
accomplish if the houses would just stop their
bullshit ....anything to [email protected] him up..and pass
the bills that the American ppl want.

Have you seen Obamas approval rating?
We like him.

Powellton WV

#15988 May 28, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>that pesky Jon Stewart. You'd think he works for fox.
http://www.businessinsider.com/jon-stewart-ob...
John Stewart, Steven Corbet, and Bill Maur are
geniuses.

We love them to:)

Powellton WV

#15989 May 28, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>i think bush is still alive. When is the execution?
If I had my way it would have been 10 yrs ago. LOL

He's a filthy liar.
He did major damage to our country.

What is it that you like about him?
His inarticulate speeches?
His stupid swagger?
His spineless nature?
1 post removed

Powellton WV

#15991 May 28, 2013
Or maybe it's the way he took a
back seat in Washington and allowed
Cheney to step in and start a war
that no one wanted?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15992 May 28, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
What bothers me most are the men (and women/children
in Iraq) that died for a lie.
Died looking for weapons that we KNEW they didn't have
to begin with.
You'll get no argument from me that Saddam Hussan
needed to be removed from power.....like a decade
sooner when he was using chemical weapons on his
own ppl...but ppl need to understand that he had
Nothing to do with 9/11.
The killing of Bin Laden, however, was a great thing.
And it took Obama to finally get him.
Another Fact that seemed to have slipped through the hype.
I still have mixed feelings about killing Hussein. Don't get me wrong, he deserved to die, but most people believe he was a stabilizing force in the mid-east. I give Bush I some credit for realizing that and resisting the urge to take him out after the first Gulf War. If you look at a lot of the instability in the middle east today--particulary where Iran is concerned, a lot of that can be attributed to the fact that Iraq was seriously weakened by our actions.

Also, when we sent troops into Iraq to look for non-existent WMD, we lost focus on the real reason we were over there to begin with--which was to take out bin Laden and Al Qaeda. Iraq had nothing to do with either of those two things.

But yeah, I am glad that Obama did finally accomplish the mission that the republicans were unwilling and incapable of accomplishing. Remember when John McCain made fun of Obama for saying that if bin Laden was in Pakistan he would go after him there? Republicans would not go into Pakistan so bin Laden could have lived there forever.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15994 May 28, 2013
You'll never see a republican questioning a republican president. They'd be called unpatriotic by the rest of you fools.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>that pesky Jon Stewart. You'd think he works for fox.
http://www.businessinsider.com/jon-stewart-ob...

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15995 May 28, 2013
Geez, for a woman who can't spell Barack Obama, you sure are critical of others spelling.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>never heard of Steven corbet or bill maur.
You love them but can't spell either of their names. That sounds like true liberal love.
1 post removed
harvey wall banger

Huntington, WV

#15997 May 28, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>She will be:)

The fact that the Republican party is imploding
gives me great pleasure. Being an Independent I
don't give a rats ass about either party but this
last election cycle (and the shit that follows)
have made me serious haters of that party.

Let them continue to alienate women, minorities,
immigrants. It's going to be their big downfall.
Plus the way they have been clogging up the works
there in Washington and sending our country into
a stall. The next election will not be kind to them.
You are stupid. You aren't a independent. You are a flaming liberal, just look at your posts. Bush this, Bush that, and take up for that dumb crook in office.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15998 May 28, 2013
Bush has never been alive. Well, at least not his brain. But that's why you republicans love him so much.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>i think bush is still alive. When is the execution?

Powellton WV

#15999 May 28, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>id like to take this time to thank bush for gathering all the info I needed through waterboarding and other techniques, so I could sit on my butt in Washington and send seals to get bin laden. Of course I always take all the credit like I single handedly judo chopped bin laden into submission. Thanks mr bush, without you, this couldn't have happened.
LMFAO

It's already been reported that not ONE single
bit of info was obtained from torture techniques.

Powellton WV

#16000 May 28, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>never heard of Steven corbet or bill maur.
You love them but can't spell either of their names. That sounds like true liberal love.
LOL

This from someone whose posts are almost
illegible.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#16001 May 28, 2013
You're forgetting the fact that McCain, Bush, and all the rest of the chickenhawks said repeatedly that they would not go into Pakistan to get bin Laden. McCain even made fun of Obama for saying that and called him "naive."

So what good would all that information have done them if they didn't have the nuts to go into Pakistan to get him?
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>id like to take this time to thank bush for gathering all the info I needed through waterboarding and other techniques, so I could sit on my butt in Washington and send seals to get bin laden. Of course I always take all the credit like I single handedly judo chopped bin laden into submission. Thanks mr bush, without you, this couldn't have happened.

Powellton WV

#16002 May 28, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>i don't like him, never did. You anti American liberals think that just because people disagree with today's administration, they must have loved bush. That's just your ignorance peeking through.
Look how ignorant you are.

I've already said I'm an Independent.
Always have been:) lol

“Your Fate Is Sealed”

Since: May 13

Hell

#16003 May 28, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>i don't like him, never did. You anti American liberals think that just because people disagree with today's administration, they must have loved bush. That's just your ignorance peeking through.
You're dropping out of character.

You're not very good at this, are you?

Powellton WV

#16004 May 28, 2013
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are stupid. You aren't a independent. You are a flaming liberal, just look at your posts. Bush this, Bush that, and take up for that dumb crook in office.
Honey I'm against Stupidity.

No matter what party they say they are.
And Bush Jr was a one of a kind fool.

Where were you when he was leading us
into blunder?

“Your Fate Is Sealed”

Since: May 13

Hell

#16005 May 28, 2013
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's very interesting to hear you say. You've been claiming that you are an independent, yet all of your posts are 100% republican in nature.

Why is it that you think you can post as a republican and claim to be an independent and others can't be an independent and post liberal views?

Powellton WV

#16006 May 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I still have mixed feelings about killing Hussein. Don't get me wrong, he deserved to die, but most people believe he was a stabilizing force in the mid-east. I give Bush I some credit for realizing that and resisting the urge to take him out after the first Gulf War. If you look at a lot of the instability in the middle east today--particulary where Iran is concerned, a lot of that can be attributed to the fact that Iraq was seriously weakened by our actions.
Also, when we sent troops into Iraq to look for non-existent WMD, we lost focus on the real reason we were over there to begin with--which was to take out bin Laden and Al Qaeda. Iraq had nothing to do with either of those two things.
But yeah, I am glad that Obama did finally accomplish the mission that the republicans were unwilling and incapable of accomplishing. Remember when John McCain made fun of Obama for saying that if bin Laden was in Pakistan he would go after him there? Republicans would not go into Pakistan so bin Laden could have lived there forever.
Yeah I get that.
And now Syria is dissolving into chaos.
The civilian death toll is an atrocity.
And what are we to do?
Go back in.....ugh!
And now it is starting to threaten the
stability of the new Iraqi government.
harvey wall banger

Huntington, WV

#16007 May 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever see that show "Doomsday Preppers?" It's about a bunch of survivalist nuts who think the world's going to end so they stock up on guns, ammo, bibles, and food and pretend to be these para-military types.

Well, a month ago I was in China and they air that show over there. It's the American version but they do Chinese voice over. The funniest thing about it is that they have added a laugh-track. LMAO.

I was thinking that Fox News needs a laugh track.

Of course if you watch Jon Stewart, that is essentially what he has done.
Idiot you have never been to China. You haven't been out of your momma's basement. Dream on. Your wife buying a 500 dollar purse. You don't have a wife, you have a boy friend, Bacon Hater. You can't even think for yourself Chris Mathews lover. You get a thrill up your leg every time he comes on your favorite liberal entertainment channel MSNBC. You silly idiot.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#16008 May 28, 2013
Your ignorance doesn't "peek" through. You wear it on your head like a turd hat.
Brocko Bomma wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beech fork campground area 2 hr Honey bear 2
LC Restuarants (Jun '14) 14 hr Disappointed again 33
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Bad ass visitor 1,342
tonya smith (Nov '11) Tue Tom Clark 8
WSAZ new anchor Brittany Hoke (May '14) Tue MMatlock fans a 30
Bo Lusk Tue If only 1
Looking for easy Jun 27 MRP 4

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance