Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
harvey wall banger

Huntington, WV

#15747 May 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>The good news is, there is help for my condition. The only thing that could cure you would be euthanasia.

Go ahead and look that up. We'll wait.
Euthanasia, you really think that is a solution. You really believe the crap that comes out of that nasty pie hole of yours. You are even more pathetic than I thought. I don't wish that for liberals. I just wish they would realize how pathetic that they are.
harvey wall banger

Huntington, WV

#15748 May 26, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Harvey....Are You Gonna Name 10 Things You Blame Bush For....Or Were You Just Kidding about Blame The Bushy??/...
Just one thing I blame him for. Thinking he could ever work with democrats. They are too stupid to work with.
bacon hater

Rochester, PA

#15749 May 26, 2013
Reagan funded bin Laden's little startup venture. I don't blame Bush for not reacting to the memo that specifically told him that Al Qeada was going to "use airplanes" to "attack inside the US." Bush isn't a smart guy, and let's not pretend that there weren't people trying to kill him already - there were. What Bush did - and what haunts us to this day - was lie to the American people and start a war that we lost miserably and led to the death, dismemberment and casualties of 30,000 American kids. All for nothing. The oil never paid for the war. Hussen and bin Laden were enemies, not co-conspirators. His invasion led directly to our economic crash, a 300 percent rise in domestic fuel prices and the mass murder of between 500,000 and a million innocent civilians.

While that is in the past, to pretend that it doesn't have a lasting impact is just a stupid notion. It will impact us for another decade at least, regardless of who is president. People say that Obama has had enough time to right those wrongs. Maybe he has, maybe he hasn't, but let's not pretend that the GOP has been aiding his efforts. They'll openly admit that their goal was to assure he was unsuccessful. If you want to hold someone accountable for the problems we have today - real problems that affect real people - nobody who supports GOP obstructionism can say it's Obama's fault. The GOP should've supported his plans and let them fail if they want to blame him. Since they fought and did nothing to correct problems on their own, logic would tell you they have only themselves to blame.

But what happened was the worst-case scenario. Despite the obstructioniism, the stock market is higher than ever, unemployment is lower than it's been since Bush, the deficit is shrinking and we saved our entire auto industry from extinction. So what's the GOP left with? Nothing. Just desperats grasps at meaningless "scandals." Four dead Americans are mourned, but the GOP supported the mass murder of hundreds of thousands and did nothing while a dozen embassies were attacked during their last administration. The IRS? Hilarious. Who cares? Polling shows that nobody does. AP phone records? National security versus free press issues are nothing new, and again, nobody cares. The GOP is hoping these will swing voters, because they can't run on their ideas versus democratic ideas. They haven't had any. I hope a viable conservative candidate comes forward. But I wouldn't count on it. Any smart ones won't sacrifice themselves for a desperate party in a time of aimless wandering.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#15750 May 26, 2013
For you it is the best solution. You simply can't fix stupid, boy.

Besides, I don't wish euthanasia for conservatives. Just idiots like you.

harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Euthanasia, you really think that is a solution. You really believe the crap that comes out of that nasty pie hole of yours. You are even more pathetic than I thought. I don't wish that for liberals. I just wish they would realize how pathetic that they are.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15751 May 26, 2013
Well now, talk about drinking the Kool-Aid. I think you're taking Conservative Bullshit enemas.

Let's see....

Bush ignored warning about 9/11.

Lied to us about WMD in Iraq, getting us involved in a expensive war on a second front diverting resources, finances, and attention from Afghanistan.

Started 2 wars, which have cost American taxpayers well over $1 trillion

Bush failed to get Bin Laden "dead or alive" as he promised us he would.

Bush failed to "accomplish the mission" despite his claims that he did.

Cut taxes, which reduced the revenue being brought in by the federal government to pay our bills, creating giant deficits

Used accounting tricks to push much of the costs for both wars to the end of his presidency so the next President would have to deal with them

Believed that home ownership was a right which opened up the flood gates for bad loans resulting in a total crash of the housing market and a world-wide recession.

Passed 3 different stimulus bills totaling hundreds of billions of dollars

Passed Medicare Part D, again totaling hundreds of billions of dollars

Deregulated Wall Street, leading to rampant corruption—which was the driving force behind our economic collapse

Bailed out Wall Street by passing the TARP bailout, also totaling hundreds of billions of dollars
Left office with a national debt nearly double what it was when he took office and destroyed a balanced budget in the process

So can we still blame Bush for all of this? Hell yes we can. Can we blame republicans for fighting every attempt to fix or change any of this? Hell yes we can.
<quoted text>
Just one thing I blame him for. Thinking he could ever work with democrats. They are too stupid to work with.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15752 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Now Hold On a Damn Minute!!!....You Said You Blame Him For a Lot Of Things....Now You’re Changing It To Just {One} Thing???....

But Just So You Know....He Didn’t Really Work With The Democrats.....He Told The Damn Democrats Just What The Phuck He Was Gonna Do....They Appeared Intimidated And Went along....All Hell Has Broken Loose In Regards To The Bush Administration...And The Democrats Are Reaping The Rewards....Thanks To Bush And {His Policies}.....

But I Get The Feeling You’re In Denial Of Being a Republican....Don’t Be {Ashamed}....Just Stand Up and Say....You’re a Vampire!!!!....Wait!!!...I Mean.....Say You’re a Republican!!!!....
REUP

Winchester, KY

#15753 May 26, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
We Didn't Forget It....That's Why We Left Special Instructions For Bush....He Just Failed To Acknowledge Them....He Even Demoted The Top Feller Who Knew Osama Better Than Anyone...
It's unforgivable that Bush didn't take any action with the evidence at hand,but as much and more that the previous administration didn't.That an action like 9/11 could and would take place was known of at least by 1995 and by whom.Hell they were even making movies about just such a scenario.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15754 May 26, 2013
REUP wrote:
<quoted text>It's unforgivable that Bush didn't take any action with the evidence at hand,but as much and more that the previous administration didn't.That an action like 9/11 could and would take place was known of at least by 1995 and by whom.Hell they were even making movies about just such a scenario.
Actually, it goes back at least a little farther than that. The first attack on the WTC happened in February of 1993 (about a month after Clinton took office)and by your logic, the planning had to be going on for a while prior to that.

And if you look at Clinton's presidency, he was doing battle with Al Qaeda almost from day one.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/4677978/ns/world_ne...
harvey wall banger

Huntington, WV

#15755 May 26, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Reagan funded bin Laden's little startup venture. I don't blame Bush for not reacting to the memo that specifically told him that Al Qeada was going to "use airplanes" to "attack inside the US." Bush isn't a smart guy, and let's not pretend that there weren't people trying to kill him already - there were. What Bush did - and what haunts us to this day - was lie to the American people and start a war that we lost miserably and led to the death, dismemberment and casualties of 30,000 American kids. All for nothing. The oil never paid for the war. Hussen and bin Laden were enemies, not co-conspirators. His invasion led directly to our economic crash, a 300 percent rise in domestic fuel prices and the mass murder of between 500,000 and a million innocent civilians.

While that is in the past, to pretend that it doesn't have a lasting impact is just a stupid notion. It will impact us for another decade at least, regardless of who is president. People say that Obama has had enough time to right those wrongs. Maybe he has, maybe he hasn't, but let's not pretend that the GOP has been aiding his efforts. They'll openly admit that their goal was to assure he was unsuccessful. If you want to hold someone accountable for the problems we have today - real problems that affect real people - nobody who supports GOP obstructionism can say it's Obama's fault. The GOP should've supported his plans and let them fail if they want to blame him. Since they fought and did nothing to correct problems on their own, logic would tell you they have only themselves to blame.

But what happened was the worst-case scenario. Despite the obstructioniism, the stock market is higher than ever, unemployment is lower than it's been since Bush, the deficit is shrinking and we saved our entire auto industry from extinction. So what's the GOP left with? Nothing. Just desperats grasps at meaningless "scandals." Four dead Americans are mourned, but the GOP supported the mass murder of hundreds of thousands and did nothing while a dozen embassies were attacked during their last administration. The IRS? Hilarious. Who cares? Polling shows that nobody does. AP phone records? National security versus free press issues are nothing new, and again, nobody cares. The GOP is hoping these will swing voters, because they can't run on their ideas versus democratic ideas. They haven't had any. I hope a viable conservative candidate comes forward. But I wouldn't count on it. Any smart ones won't sacrifice themselves for a desperate party in a time of aimless wandering.
You know you are living in some other parallel world. You are just as pathetic as sunspot. When a democrats in office blame a past republican president or the republican congress. When a republican is president blame him. When does a stupid democrat get blamed for anything. The only time us when they give in to a republican idea. You guys are laughable. If a republican made the points that you just did for a republican in office you would be laughing your stupid ass off. Deflect, lie, cheat, steal, intimidate, apologize for America, kiss Muslims ass, piss on American values, buy votes, encourage breaking voter laws for democrats only, vote more than once in the same election and voter intimidation. That is some of the things democrats are for. That shows what kind of president Obama is.
harvey wall banger

Huntington, WV

#15756 May 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Well now, talk about drinking the Kool-Aid. I think you're taking Conservative Bullshit enemas.

Let's see....

Bush ignored warning about 9/11.

Lied to us about WMD in Iraq, getting us involved in a expensive war on a second front diverting resources, finances, and attention from Afghanistan.

Started 2 wars, which have cost American taxpayers well over $1 trillion

Bush failed to get Bin Laden "dead or alive" as he promised us he would.

Bush failed to "accomplish the mission" despite his claims that he did.

Cut taxes, which reduced the revenue being brought in by the federal government to pay our bills, creating giant deficits

Used accounting tricks to push much of the costs for both wars to the end of his presidency so the next President would have to deal with them

Believed that home ownership was a right which opened up the flood gates for bad loans resulting in a total crash of the housing market and a world-wide recession.

Passed 3 different stimulus bills totaling hundreds of billions of dollars

Passed Medicare Part D, again totaling hundreds of billions of dollars

Deregulated Wall Street, leading to rampant corruption—which was the driving force behind our economic collapse

Bailed out Wall Street by passing the TARP bailout, also totaling hundreds of billions of dollars
Left office with a national debt nearly double what it was when he took office and destroyed a balanced budget in the process

So can we still blame Bush for all of this? Hell yes we can. Can we blame republicans for fighting every attempt to fix or change any of this? Hell yes we can.
You are stupid if you believe this. But then again you are just stupid.
harvey wall banger

Huntington, WV

#15757 May 26, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>Now Hold On a Damn Minute!!!....You Said You Blame Him For a Lot Of Things....Now You’re Changing It To Just {One} Thing???....

But Just So You Know....He Didn’t Really Work With The Democrats.....He Told The Damn Democrats Just What The Phuck He Was Gonna Do....They Appeared Intimidated And Went along....All Hell Has Broken Loose In Regards To The Bush Administration...And The Democrats Are Reaping The Rewards....Thanks To Bush And {His Policies}.....

But I Get The Feeling You’re In Denial Of Being a Republican....Don’t Be {Ashamed}....Just Stand Up and Say....You’re a Vampire!!!!....Wait!!!...I Mean.....Say You’re a Republican!!!!....
No I just want democrats to bleed to death stupid.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15758 May 26, 2013
Straight out of the Fox News daily list of talking points. Sadly though, it doesn't change the facts that republicans a losing a war of attrition. Your party can't keep being exclusionary in the face of a changing America and expect to survive. I'm counting on it.
<quoted text>
You know you are living in some other parallel world. You are just as pathetic as sunspot. When a democrats in office blame a past republican president or the republican congress. When a republican is president blame him. When does a stupid democrat get blamed for anything. The only time us when they give in to a republican idea. You guys are laughable. If a republican made the points that you just did for a republican in office you would be laughing your stupid ass off. Deflect, lie, cheat, steal, intimidate, apologize for America, kiss Muslims ass, piss on American values, buy votes, encourage breaking voter laws for democrats only, vote more than once in the same election and voter intimidation. That is some of the things democrats are for. That shows what kind of president Obama is.
harvey wall banger

Huntington, WV

#15759 May 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, it goes back at least a little farther than that. The first attack on the WTC happened in February of 1993 (about a month after Clinton took office)and by your logic, the planning had to be going on for a while prior to that.

And if you look at Clinton's presidency, he was doing battle with Al Qaeda almost from day one.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/4677978/ns/world_ne...
But didn't do a damn thing about it. Al Qaeda was worse after he left office than when he began. Bombing that Aspirin factory done a lot of good didn't it. What a great man.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15760 May 26, 2013
Amazing. You just said you wouldn't wish that on democrats and then you turn right around and do it.

;)
<quoted text>
No I just want democrats to bleed to death stupid.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15761 May 26, 2013
Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant. Those are facts. Each one of them is verifiable if you would care to take the time to verify them.

But, you choose to remain ignorant. Well, actually, you may not have a choice in that at all. You just are ignorant and there's nothing you can do about it but remain that way.
<quoted text>
You are stupid if you believe this. But then again you are just stupid.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15762 May 26, 2013
Actually, he did quite a bit about it. Clearly, what he did wasn't effective, but then again, neither was Bush.
<quoted text>
But didn't do a damn thing about it. Al Qaeda was worse after he left office than when he began. Bombing that Aspirin factory done a lot of good didn't it. What a great man.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15763 May 26, 2013
harvey wall banger

Huntington, WV

#15764 May 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant. Those are facts. Each one of them is verifiable if you would care to take the time to verify them.

But, you choose to remain ignorant. Well, actually, you may not have a choice in that at all. You just are ignorant and there's nothing you can do about it but remain that way.
No I just don't believe your liberal sources.
harvey wall banger

Huntington, WV

#15765 May 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/c linton.asp
Another liberal source. Not creditable. Don't look at liberal reports. Pointless. Just as pointless as your far left remarks.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15766 May 26, 2013
I didn't ask you if you believed it or not. Your belief is not required and your denial does not change the facts. Your choice to remain ignorant has not bearing whatsoever on the outcome.
<quoted text>
No I just don't believe your liberal sources.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 16 min Mgtn Res 1,588
Is Judge Scott Elswick fair? (Jun '14) 2 hr Miranda 32
Brandon Quintrell (Jun '12) 13 hr GARY 24
Kayla Chapman 21 hr A friend 11
Tosha Linville 23 hr So sick of it 14
Shay Imaboss Harper (Sep '14) Sun dave 14
Mike Lovejoy Sun Mabel Sowards 6

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance