Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Anemic Beard wrote:
Interesting factoid: A Harvey Wall Banger is the number one drink in the gay community.
That's hot.
Sometimes I have my boyfriend stir my drink with his Crowley.
1 post removed
exil

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Now this forum is plain S-T-U-P-I-D. I hope you ALL know what that SPELL'S and what the word MEANS. You are ALL sick, sick, sick and still sick.
1 post removed
joe

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

manchin is for who ever has money

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

That makes you sad, doesn't it, Lady?
Sundog513 wrote:
It's morning again. What's the orders for the day? Blame Booosh!
2 posts removed

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

VCR wrote:
<quoted text>bush didn't refuse to send help when they were begging for it and then lie to cover it up.
No...Bush Refused To Acknowledge The High Risk Of 9,11 2001....

That Could Have Been Avoided If He wouldn't Have Been So Eager To Go After Iraq...

I wonder If Those People In The Twin Towers Were Begging For Help???...
2 posts removed
harvey wall banger

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

VCR wrote:
<quoted text>so you are one of those conspiracy theory freaks that thinks the government know the twin towers would be attacked?
Don't even try and talk to those idiots they think Pearl Harbor attack was Bush's fault. They drink there liberal Kool-aid from a baby bottle.
Concern Troll

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

That is right stop blaming Bush for Benghazi, Bush never attacked the towers or DC, he was in Sarasota reading My Pet Goat when it happened, it is on tape America saw his stare look so stop saying Bush caused 9/11. Stop making me laugh.
Concern Troll

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't even try and talk to those idiots they think Pearl Harbor attack was Bush's fault. They drink there liberal Kool-aid from a baby bottle.
Yeah those idiots don't realize Bush was born after WWII, it was JFK's fault.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Concern Troll wrote:
That is right stop blaming Bush for Benghazi, Bush never attacked the towers or DC, he was in Sarasota reading My Pet Goat when it happened, it is on tape America saw his stare look so stop saying Bush caused 9/11. Stop making me laugh.
Regarding such Mr Troll, almost all of us are in agreement regarding Bush, no matter if it was a inside or outside job, Bush had nothing to do with any planning and execution, the images of "My Pet Goat" made it obvious he was never accused of intellectual orchestration of anything.

Dale City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

VCR wrote:
<quoted text>no they were not begging for help. It was a typical work day and they didnt know planes were going to hit. Why would they be begging for help? In Benghazi, people were under attack, begged for help and were denied.
Blaming bush for Benghazi? It won't work.
Well What Were They Doing When They Were Hanging Out Of The Phuckin Windows Of a Burning Building and Jumping 80 stories To Their Death???.....It Was a Regular Work Day...Right Up Until That 1st Plane Hit The Building....After That....All Hell Broke Loose!!!...

The Building Beside It was Hit!!!!...How Many Americans Died???...
Building # 7 Was Destroyed....No One Died....But Can You Guess What Was In Building # 7???...
The Pentagon Was Hit!!!!...How Many Americans Died???...
A Vacant Field In Pennsylvania Was Hit!!!...How Many Americans Died???.....

People In Benghazi Didnít Ask For Help...Or Beg For Help...Until They Were {Attacked}!!!....

And The Difference Between Benghazi and The Twin Towers....Is That Bush Had Been Warned 6 Months Before....and Did Nothing!!!...With Benghazi???...{Republicans} Voted No On Spending More Money To Beef Of The Security and Protection....

I Donít Blame Bush For Benghazi....I Blame Bush For {America} and The State Itís In Today!!!!.....

Now You Can Like Or Not Like It...Believe It Or Not Believe It.....I Donít Give a Shit!!!....But Your Boy Little Bushy....Is To Blame For You Republicans Not Being Able To Get Back Into The White House.....He Screwed America...{And} His Party....

But Polls Are Showing That America Is Slowly Recovering....

Dale City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

VCR wrote:
<quoted text>so you are one of those conspiracy theory freaks that thinks the government know the twin towers would be attacked?
I don't Know About Being a Conspiracy Theory Freak....I'm Just Looking For The {TRUTH} Like The Republicans.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Dale City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You Voted For Bush....Didn't You??....Both Times???...

{You} Helped Put The Man In Office Who Took a Surplus and Turned It no a Damn Deficit....Two Wars???...Recession???....Bank Failures???...Auto Collapse???

And You Would Rather Cut Off Your D**K Off Than To Blame His Goofy Ass For This Mess???....
REUP

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well What Were They Doing When They Were Hanging Out Of The Phuckin Windows Of a Burning Building and Jumping 80 stories To Their Death???.....It Was a Regular Work Day...Right Up Until That 1st Plane Hit The Building....After That....All Hell Broke Loose!!!...
Building # 7 Was Destroyed....No One Died....But Can You Guess What Was In Building # 7???...
People In Benghazi Didnít Ask For Help...Or Beg For Help...Until They Were {Attacked}!!!....
And The Difference Between Benghazi and The Twin Towers....Is That Bush Had Been Warned 6 Months Before....and Did Nothing!!!...With Benghazi???...{Republicans} Voted No On Spending More Money To Beef Of The Security and Protection....
I Donít Blame Bush For Benghazi....I Blame Bush For {America} and The State Itís In Today!!!!.....
Now You Can Like Or Not Like It...Believe It Or Not Believe It.....I Donít Give a Shit!!!....But Your Boy Little Bushy....Is To Blame For You Republicans Not Being Able To Get Back Into The White House.....He Screwed America...{And} His Party....
You phuckheheads seem to forget that all of the planning for 9/11 was done way before Bush took office.

Dale City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

REUP wrote:
<quoted text>You phuckheheads seem to forget that all of the planning for 9/11 was done way before Bush took office.
We Didn't Forget It....That's Why We Left Special Instructions For Bush....He Just Failed To Acknowledge Them....He Even Demoted The Top Feller Who Knew Osama Better Than Anyone...
harvey wall banger

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>Well What Were They Doing When They Were Hanging Out Of The Phuckin Windows Of a Burning Building and Jumping 80 stories To Their Death???.....It Was a Regular Work Day...Right Up Until That 1st Plane Hit The Building....After That....All Hell Broke Loose!!!...

People In Benghazi Didn’t Ask For Help...Or Beg For Help...Until They Were {Attacked}!!!....

I Don’t Blame Bush For Benghazi....I Blame Bush For {America} and The State It’s In Today!!!!.....

Now You Can Like Or Not Like It...Believe It Or Not Believe It.....I Don’t Give a Shit!!!....But Your Boy Little Bushy....Is To Blame For You Republicans Not Being Able To Get Back Into The White House.....He Screwed America...{And} His Party....

Slowly recovering from Obama's lows. But not back to where it should be. He is in his second term. It is time for another recession. That way the democrats can blame the republican controlled congress. This game is pathetic and so is all of our politicians.
harvey wall banger

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>You Voted For Bush....Didn't You??....Both Times???...

{You} Helped Put The Man In Office Who Took a Surplus and Turned It no a Damn Deficit....Two Wars???...Recession???....Bank Failures???...Auto Collapse???

And You Would Rather Cut Off Your D**K Off Than To Blame His Goofy Ass For This Mess???....
Sure I blame Bush for a lot of things. You can't blame him forever though. Obama has to take blame for some of the crap that has taken place during his Presidency. He is not perfect and has done some pretty stupid crap himself.
harvey wall banger

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>We Didn't Forget It....That's Why We Left Special Instructions For Bush....He Just Failed To Acknowledge Them....He Even Demoted The Top Feller Who Knew Osama Better Than Anyone...
Why shouldn't Clinton share some of the blame for that. A lot of that planing went on early in his presidency . Why didn't he do some things to prevent it. Just think it could have been that moron Al Gore that had to answer for the attack on 911 if he had won or got appointed to the presidency. What would these democrats would have said if Al Gore had been president. Waited until the next republican was elected and blamed him. Who was president when the Cole was hit. It wasn't Bush. It was Clinton. Don't here any of you democrats talking about that. Who tried to blow up the World Trade Center when Clinton was president. Don't hear anything from the democrats on that. So by your own way of thinking Clinton should be the blame for the first attempt on the World Trade Center and the Cole attack. So think before you speak. There is blame to go around all over the place.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

<quoted text>
Sure I blame Bush for a lot of things. You can't blame him forever though. Obama has to take blame for some of the crap that has taken place during his Presidency. He is not perfect and has done some pretty stupid crap himself.
There you go rambling again, of course. Obama has taken responsibility for ACTUAL events occurring, not the fox news crap. Bush blamed Democrats all the time, like the typical dry drunk he was.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

<quoted text>
Why shouldn't Clinton share some of the blame for that. A lot of that planing went on early in his presidency . Why didn't he do some things to prevent it. Just think it could have been that moron Al Gore that had to answer for the attack on 911 if he had won or got appointed to the presidency. What would these democrats would have said if Al Gore had been president. Waited until the next republican was elected and blamed him. Who was president when the Cole was hit. It wasn't Bush. It was Clinton. Don't here any of you democrats talking about that. Who tried to blow up the World Trade Center when Clinton was president. Don't hear anything from the democrats on that. So by your own way of thinking Clinton should be the blame for the first attempt on the World Trade Center and the Cole attack. So think before you speak. There is blame to go around all over the place.
Rambling drivel and worthless to read.
harvey wall banger

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>There you go rambling again, of course. Obama has taken responsibility for ACTUAL events occurring, not the fox news crap. Bush blamed Democrats all the time, like the typical dry drunk he was.
That's ok, a least he was a dry drunk, instead of a current coke head like Obama. I have not heard one thing you guys have blamed Obama for. Bush never blamed anyone else for what happened on his watch. Obama blames everybody else for what happens on his watch. What a Coke Head.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hamlin Discussions

Search the Hamlin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
eric bias (Jul '10) 5 hr mr.tech 19
Candice Parsons is a.......... (Jan '10) 9 hr smiley 63
Who know Kasy Porter and what kind person is she 9 hr Stephanie Porter 2
for sale 9 hr hmm420 2
KeicaMeade 10 hr Knows best 5
larry dotson Jul 22 esf 1
Let's fight West Virginia's prescription drug a... (Mar '13) Jul 22 u r delusional 19
•••
•••
•••
Hamlin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hamlin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••