Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#15736 May 26, 2013
As long as semi-literate retards like you still have the right to vote, things will never ever get any better. Idiots like you seem to think that just because you are retarded, you are entitled to an opinion regardless of how ridiculous and unfounded it is. Except for election day, nobody gives a rat's ass if you are dumb enough to stick your finger in a wall socket. Your idiocy only matters once every four years. Fortunately, there are still a lot of people who see America for what it is and what it really stands for. They will continue to out-vote you. Pretty soon, the republican party will be nothing more than an Appalachian regional party appealing only to old scared white men and the rich men who need to control them in order to stay in power.
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Slowly recovering from Obama's lows. But not back to where it should be. He is in his second term. It is time for another recession. That way the democrats can blame the republican controlled congress. This game is pathetic and so is all of our politicians.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15737 May 26, 2013
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Slowly recovering from Obama's lows. But not back to where it should be. He is in his second term. It is time for another recession. That way the democrats can blame the republican controlled congress. This game is pathetic and so is all of our politicians.
Obamaís Lows???...Dude!!!...It was {Low} When Obama Got It!!!.....And If Itís Low When He Got It....Then Someone Else Before Him Made It Low......I Donít Deny It Went Lower Than It was When He Got It....But When He Got It....It was Heading Toward The Basement....But {Now}....Itís Heading Upward....

And I Agree....Itís Not Back Where It {Should Be}....But Since You Brought It Up....Where {Exactly} Should It Be???.....Who Was The Last President That Left The White House With a Strong Economy???....

Itís Never Time For a Recession....And According To The Economist....A Recession Is Far From Happening....that Is If We Can Keep The Damn Republicans Beat Back...

As The Old Saying Goes....Youíre Only as Good as Your Last Manís Performance......Who Was The Republicanís {Last Man} In The White House???.....

Youíre Right Though....Our Politicians Are Pathetic....You Just Have To Decide Whether You Want To Be Screwed By a Donkey....Or An Elephant....

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15738 May 26, 2013
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I blame Bush for a lot of things. You can't blame him forever though. Obama has to take blame for some of the crap that has taken place during his Presidency. He is not perfect and has done some pretty stupid crap himself.
What are 10 Things You Blame Bush For???....

Why Canít We Blame Bush Forever???....Is There a Statue Of Limitations On Country Destroying???...

What is Some Of The Crap Thatís Happened Under Obama???.....

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15739 May 26, 2013
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why shouldn't Clinton share some of the blame for that. A lot of that planing went on early in his presidency . Why didn't he do some things to prevent it. Just think it could have been that moron Al Gore that had to answer for the attack on 911 if he had won or got appointed to the presidency. What would these democrats would have said if Al Gore had been president. Waited until the next republican was elected and blamed him. Who was president when the Cole was hit. It wasn't Bush. It was Clinton. Don't here any of you democrats talking about that. Who tried to blow up the World Trade Center when Clinton was president. Don't hear anything from the democrats on that. So by your own way of thinking Clinton should be the blame for the first attempt on the World Trade Center and the Cole attack. So think before you speak. There is blame to go around all over the place.
In Clintonís Last Days Of Presidency....The Republicans Said He was {Obsessed} With Ben Laden....They Basically Told Him To Give It a Break.....He Left Detailed Instructions....And When Bush Took Over....They Were Placed On The Back Burner....

And Just So You Know.....Clinton Blames Himself For Not Getting Ben Laden.....He Said So Himself....And Whoís To Say That If Al Gore Had Become President???....He would Have Ignored The Intel Like Bushy Did....911 May Have Never Happened Under Gore....But That Will Be Left To Speculation...Thanks To {Jeb}....

And I Donít Know Who Tried To Blow Up The World Trade Centers When Clinton Was Pres....Who Was It???.....I Guess a Failed attempt Isnít as Recognized as a Successful Attempt....

And To Be Honest....I donít Think Any Of The Democrats Would Be Bringing Up The Bush Disasters...If The Little Republicans Wasnít Going On And On About 4 Deaths In Benghazi....

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#15740 May 26, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamaís Lows???...Dude!!!...It was {Low} When Obama Got It!!!.....And If Itís Low When He Got It....Then Someone Else Before Him Made It Low......I Donít Deny It Went Lower Than It was When He Got It....But When He Got It....It was Heading Toward The Basement....But {Now}....Itís Heading Upward....
And I Agree....Itís Not Back Where It {Should Be}....But Since You Brought It Up....Where {Exactly} Should It Be???.....Who Was The Last President That Left The White House With a Strong Economy???....
Itís Never Time For a Recession....And According To The Economist....A Recession Is Far From Happening....that Is If We Can Keep The Damn Republicans Beat Back...
As The Old Saying Goes....Youíre Only as Good as Your Last Manís Performance......Who Was The Republicanís {Last Man} In The White House???.....
Youíre Right Though....Our Politicians Are Pathetic....You Just Have To Decide Whether You Want To Be Screwed By a Donkey....Or An Elephant....
And what, exactly, have the republicans offered to help make it better? They've said no to everything and not offered any alternatives.

The reality of the situation, whether they like it or not, is that the popularity of the democrats is going up while the popularity of the republicans is going down. Whatever it is that they are doing--obsessing over Benghazi, saying no to absolutely everything the democrats offer, or lying on Fox news, it just ain't working for them. Smart people would change strategies. That pretty much guarantees that republicans will never change strategies. Even their 37 votes to repeal Obamacare are becoming a joke.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#15741 May 26, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
In Clintonís Last Days Of Presidency....The Republicans Said He was {Obsessed} With Ben Laden....They Basically Told Him To Give It a Break.....He Left Detailed Instructions....And When Bush Took Over....They Were Placed On The Back Burner....
And Just So You Know.....Clinton Blames Himself For Not Getting Ben Laden.....He Said So Himself....And Whoís To Say That If Al Gore Had Become President???....He would Have Ignored The Intel Like Bushy Did....911 May Have Never Happened Under Gore....But That Will Be Left To Speculation...Thanks To {Jeb}....
And I Donít Know Who Tried To Blow Up The World Trade Centers When Clinton Was Pres....Who Was It???.....I Guess a Failed attempt Isnít as Recognized as a Successful Attempt....
And To Be Honest....I donít Think Any Of The Democrats Would Be Bringing Up The Bush Disasters...If The Little Republicans Wasnít Going On And On About 4 Deaths In Benghazi....
Actually, they got most of the guys that tried to blow up the WTC the first time. And I guess since the planning went on prior to Clinton being elected, that makes it Bush I's fault.

;)
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

#15742 May 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, they got most of the guys that tried to blow up the WTC the first time. And I guess since the planning went on prior to Clinton being elected, that makes it Bush I's fault.

;)
You are really a pathetic Kool-aid drinker. You really need to seek help for your condition.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#15743 May 26, 2013
The good news is, there is help for my condition. The only thing that could cure you would be euthanasia.

Go ahead and look that up. We'll wait.
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really a pathetic Kool-aid drinker. You really need to seek help for your condition.
harvey wall banger

Houston, TX

#15744 May 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
The good news is, there is help for my condition. The only thing that could cure you would be euthanasia.
Go ahead and look that up. We'll wait.
<quoted text>
I ain't going to Asia you commie pinko liberal.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#15745 May 26, 2013
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain't going to Asia you commie pinko liberal.
Yeah, that figures.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15746 May 26, 2013
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really a pathetic Kool-aid drinker. You really need to seek help for your condition.
Hey Harvey....Are You Gonna Name 10 Things You Blame Bush For....Or Were You Just Kidding about Blame The Bushy??/...
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

#15747 May 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>The good news is, there is help for my condition. The only thing that could cure you would be euthanasia.

Go ahead and look that up. We'll wait.
Euthanasia, you really think that is a solution. You really believe the crap that comes out of that nasty pie hole of yours. You are even more pathetic than I thought. I don't wish that for liberals. I just wish they would realize how pathetic that they are.
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

#15748 May 26, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Harvey....Are You Gonna Name 10 Things You Blame Bush For....Or Were You Just Kidding about Blame The Bushy??/...
Just one thing I blame him for. Thinking he could ever work with democrats. They are too stupid to work with.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#15749 May 26, 2013
Reagan funded bin Laden's little startup venture. I don't blame Bush for not reacting to the memo that specifically told him that Al Qeada was going to "use airplanes" to "attack inside the US." Bush isn't a smart guy, and let's not pretend that there weren't people trying to kill him already - there were. What Bush did - and what haunts us to this day - was lie to the American people and start a war that we lost miserably and led to the death, dismemberment and casualties of 30,000 American kids. All for nothing. The oil never paid for the war. Hussen and bin Laden were enemies, not co-conspirators. His invasion led directly to our economic crash, a 300 percent rise in domestic fuel prices and the mass murder of between 500,000 and a million innocent civilians.

While that is in the past, to pretend that it doesn't have a lasting impact is just a stupid notion. It will impact us for another decade at least, regardless of who is president. People say that Obama has had enough time to right those wrongs. Maybe he has, maybe he hasn't, but let's not pretend that the GOP has been aiding his efforts. They'll openly admit that their goal was to assure he was unsuccessful. If you want to hold someone accountable for the problems we have today - real problems that affect real people - nobody who supports GOP obstructionism can say it's Obama's fault. The GOP should've supported his plans and let them fail if they want to blame him. Since they fought and did nothing to correct problems on their own, logic would tell you they have only themselves to blame.

But what happened was the worst-case scenario. Despite the obstructioniism, the stock market is higher than ever, unemployment is lower than it's been since Bush, the deficit is shrinking and we saved our entire auto industry from extinction. So what's the GOP left with? Nothing. Just desperats grasps at meaningless "scandals." Four dead Americans are mourned, but the GOP supported the mass murder of hundreds of thousands and did nothing while a dozen embassies were attacked during their last administration. The IRS? Hilarious. Who cares? Polling shows that nobody does. AP phone records? National security versus free press issues are nothing new, and again, nobody cares. The GOP is hoping these will swing voters, because they can't run on their ideas versus democratic ideas. They haven't had any. I hope a viable conservative candidate comes forward. But I wouldn't count on it. Any smart ones won't sacrifice themselves for a desperate party in a time of aimless wandering.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#15750 May 26, 2013
For you it is the best solution. You simply can't fix stupid, boy.

Besides, I don't wish euthanasia for conservatives. Just idiots like you.

harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Euthanasia, you really think that is a solution. You really believe the crap that comes out of that nasty pie hole of yours. You are even more pathetic than I thought. I don't wish that for liberals. I just wish they would realize how pathetic that they are.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#15751 May 26, 2013
Well now, talk about drinking the Kool-Aid. I think you're taking Conservative Bullshit enemas.

Let's see....

Bush ignored warning about 9/11.

Lied to us about WMD in Iraq, getting us involved in a expensive war on a second front diverting resources, finances, and attention from Afghanistan.

Started 2 wars, which have cost American taxpayers well over $1 trillion

Bush failed to get Bin Laden "dead or alive" as he promised us he would.

Bush failed to "accomplish the mission" despite his claims that he did.

Cut taxes, which reduced the revenue being brought in by the federal government to pay our bills, creating giant deficits

Used accounting tricks to push much of the costs for both wars to the end of his presidency so the next President would have to deal with them

Believed that home ownership was a right which opened up the flood gates for bad loans resulting in a total crash of the housing market and a world-wide recession.

Passed 3 different stimulus bills totaling hundreds of billions of dollars

Passed Medicare Part D, again totaling hundreds of billions of dollars

Deregulated Wall Street, leading to rampant corruptionówhich was the driving force behind our economic collapse

Bailed out Wall Street by passing the TARP bailout, also totaling hundreds of billions of dollars
Left office with a national debt nearly double what it was when he took office and destroyed a balanced budget in the process

So can we still blame Bush for all of this? Hell yes we can. Can we blame republicans for fighting every attempt to fix or change any of this? Hell yes we can.
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one thing I blame him for. Thinking he could ever work with democrats. They are too stupid to work with.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15752 May 26, 2013
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one thing I blame him for. Thinking he could ever work with democrats. They are too stupid to work with.
Now Hold On a Damn Minute!!!....You Said You Blame Him For a Lot Of Things....Now Youíre Changing It To Just {One} Thing???....

But Just So You Know....He Didnít Really Work With The Democrats.....He Told The Damn Democrats Just What The Phuck He Was Gonna Do....They Appeared Intimidated And Went along....All Hell Has Broken Loose In Regards To The Bush Administration...And The Democrats Are Reaping The Rewards....Thanks To Bush And {His Policies}.....

But I Get The Feeling Youíre In Denial Of Being a Republican....Donít Be {Ashamed}....Just Stand Up and Say....Youíre a Vampire!!!!....Wait!!!...I Mean.....Say Youíre a Republican!!!!....
REUP

Winchester, KY

#15753 May 26, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
We Didn't Forget It....That's Why We Left Special Instructions For Bush....He Just Failed To Acknowledge Them....He Even Demoted The Top Feller Who Knew Osama Better Than Anyone...
It's unforgivable that Bush didn't take any action with the evidence at hand,but as much and more that the previous administration didn't.That an action like 9/11 could and would take place was known of at least by 1995 and by whom.Hell they were even making movies about just such a scenario.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#15754 May 26, 2013
REUP wrote:
<quoted text>It's unforgivable that Bush didn't take any action with the evidence at hand,but as much and more that the previous administration didn't.That an action like 9/11 could and would take place was known of at least by 1995 and by whom.Hell they were even making movies about just such a scenario.
Actually, it goes back at least a little farther than that. The first attack on the WTC happened in February of 1993 (about a month after Clinton took office)and by your logic, the planning had to be going on for a while prior to that.

And if you look at Clinton's presidency, he was doing battle with Al Qaeda almost from day one.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/4677978/ns/world_ne...
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

#15755 May 26, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Reagan funded bin Laden's little startup venture. I don't blame Bush for not reacting to the memo that specifically told him that Al Qeada was going to "use airplanes" to "attack inside the US." Bush isn't a smart guy, and let's not pretend that there weren't people trying to kill him already - there were. What Bush did - and what haunts us to this day - was lie to the American people and start a war that we lost miserably and led to the death, dismemberment and casualties of 30,000 American kids. All for nothing. The oil never paid for the war. Hussen and bin Laden were enemies, not co-conspirators. His invasion led directly to our economic crash, a 300 percent rise in domestic fuel prices and the mass murder of between 500,000 and a million innocent civilians.

While that is in the past, to pretend that it doesn't have a lasting impact is just a stupid notion. It will impact us for another decade at least, regardless of who is president. People say that Obama has had enough time to right those wrongs. Maybe he has, maybe he hasn't, but let's not pretend that the GOP has been aiding his efforts. They'll openly admit that their goal was to assure he was unsuccessful. If you want to hold someone accountable for the problems we have today - real problems that affect real people - nobody who supports GOP obstructionism can say it's Obama's fault. The GOP should've supported his plans and let them fail if they want to blame him. Since they fought and did nothing to correct problems on their own, logic would tell you they have only themselves to blame.

But what happened was the worst-case scenario. Despite the obstructioniism, the stock market is higher than ever, unemployment is lower than it's been since Bush, the deficit is shrinking and we saved our entire auto industry from extinction. So what's the GOP left with? Nothing. Just desperats grasps at meaningless "scandals." Four dead Americans are mourned, but the GOP supported the mass murder of hundreds of thousands and did nothing while a dozen embassies were attacked during their last administration. The IRS? Hilarious. Who cares? Polling shows that nobody does. AP phone records? National security versus free press issues are nothing new, and again, nobody cares. The GOP is hoping these will swing voters, because they can't run on their ideas versus democratic ideas. They haven't had any. I hope a viable conservative candidate comes forward. But I wouldn't count on it. Any smart ones won't sacrifice themselves for a desperate party in a time of aimless wandering.
You know you are living in some other parallel world. You are just as pathetic as sunspot. When a democrats in office blame a past republican president or the republican congress. When a republican is president blame him. When does a stupid democrat get blamed for anything. The only time us when they give in to a republican idea. You guys are laughable. If a republican made the points that you just did for a republican in office you would be laughing your stupid ass off. Deflect, lie, cheat, steal, intimidate, apologize for America, kiss Muslims ass, piss on American values, buy votes, encourage breaking voter laws for democrats only, vote more than once in the same election and voter intimidation. That is some of the things democrats are for. That shows what kind of president Obama is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is she unfaithful 2 hr A woman 5
Guitar Lessons 3 hr guitar man 1
red cj 7 stole in Culloden 3 hr yes 11
tosha linville 6 hr just asking 82
Anyone know 21 hr Husband 19
meth lab busted in branchland (Oct '10) 22 hr Bettysdaughter 27
Settlement included $75,000 in back-pay Sun Joke 3
More from around the web

Hamlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages