Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
truth2

Beckley, WV

#15128 May 20, 2013
You little boys go do your homework.
1 post removed
truth2

Beckley, WV

#15130 May 20, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>this is my entire philosophy. Giving crumbs to people via my record number of welfare programs. It keeps the poor people happy when I throw crumbs their way and it keeps democratic votes coming in. Why do you think I have a record number of people on food stamps? For the votes, dummy. If the republicans had won the election, we would have too many jobs and too many businesses succeeding and that would destroy the democratic plan.
Those republican idiots would have focused on the economy and got America working again. We can't allow that. We have to push our important agenda which includes pushing gay marriage, spying on and punishing any group that disagrees with us, ignoring foreign policy, dismantling the free press, stopping honest law abiding citizens from owning guns.
His approval rating is still high. How you like them apples;-)

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#15131 May 20, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>this is my entire philosophy. Giving crumbs to people via my record number of welfare programs. It keeps the poor people happy when I throw crumbs their way and it keeps democratic votes coming in. Why do you think I have a record number of people on food stamps?
Because of Bush's economic policies.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text> For the votes, dummy. If the republicans had won the election, we would have too many jobs and too many businesses succeeding and that would destroy the democratic plan.
BWHAHAHAHAHA!

Well, that would be funny except that obviously republicans think that way.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>Those republican idiots would have focused on the economy and got America working again.
Well shoot, you'd think that since they control the house, they would have put forward something....anything to get the economy going again. Oh right, I forgot. They've been busy trying to repeal Obamacare. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>We can't allow that. We have to push our important agenda which includes pushing gay marriage,
No. If we were pushing that agenda, we would say that everyone has to get "gay married." We're just saying that gay marriage doesn't have any impact on heterosexuals at all.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>spying on and punishing any group that disagrees with us,
Haven't read the latest news, huh?
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>ignoring foreign policy,
Ignoring foreign policy? The president and his Secretary of State set the foreign policy. How could they ignore it?
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>dismantling the free press,
LOL...somebody cue the dramatic music.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>stopping honest law abiding citizens from owning guns.
Show me one piece of legislation designed to stop honest law abiding citizens from owning guns. Just one.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15132 May 20, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
His approval rating is still high. How you like them apples;-)
Yeah, that's actually kind of funny. Republicans have spent the last two weeks trying to bring him down and what happens??? His approval rating goes up by two points. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
shame

Spanishburg, WV

#15133 May 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's actually kind of funny. Republicans have spent the last two weeks trying to bring him down and what happens??? His approval rating goes up by two points. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
The GOP will be the reason Obama will have a 75% approval rating by the time he leaves office. Republicans are a mentally handicapped group.

"duh bengazi is duh wurst ting tuh happen in muh life"

LMAO.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15134 May 20, 2013
shame wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP will be the reason Obama will have a 75% approval rating by the time he leaves office. Republicans are a mentally handicapped group.
"duh bengazi is duh wurst ting tuh happen in muh life"
LMAO.
Shhhhh! Don't tell them that yet. They're doing such a wonderful job of making his approval ratings go up. LOL.

They spent the first four years saying he wasn't a citizen, was a Muslim, didn't hold his hand over his heart during the pledge of allegience, didn't wear a flag pin on his lapel, gave away free cell phones, and that he bowed and apologized to everybody and the result was....he got re-elected.

I figure they are going to spend next four years whining about umbrella-gate, the IRS "scandal," BENGHAZI, "taking our guns away," and freedom of the press to distract from the fact that republicans have offered us nothing to help with the economy.

All of that will ensure that Hillary is going to win in 2016.

I mean what platform are the republicans going to run on in 2016?

"We said NO to everything."

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

“Me pack a gon”

Since: Aug 12

Chico, CA

#15135 May 20, 2013
Me sob when me hero Sénor Meet Romnee deednt geet to be el Presidente, he from Mehico joost likes me. Me vote for MeCain two because he born a fellow latino.

Me voted republecoon beecause me was told me by fat gringo in air coonditooning dooing radio show me was slow in ze haid and feet een wit dat bunch but me no sob no more me over eet, me may vote for Cuba Ken Doll in 2016.

Me not likes me fello partiseens, me never beetter me mooves on. Me gotta gos, dey ees a boolfight een town.

Hasta la vista amigos.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#15136 May 20, 2013
I love it that the IRS went after the tax exempt organizations. Just a bunch of tax dodgers anyway. y

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15137 May 20, 2013
truth2 wrote:
I love it that the IRS went after the tax exempt organizations. Just a bunch of tax dodgers anyway. y
This is the one I am most interested in:

http://www.change.org/petitions/remove-tax-ex...
Jack Taggart

Chesterfield, UK

#15138 May 20, 2013
Text me guys 07990 740371

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15139 May 20, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Meat Lover? Is that the best you can do? Hopefully your (right Doggy?) Daddy (Stuck Fick) will be home from a hard day's work soon to bail you out.
Didn't You Say You Had a Job???....And You was a Hard Working Sumbitch???...Dude You've Been Posting On Topix All Day!!!...

I Think You're Just a Welfare Monkey Just Like The Rest Of These Publicans In West Virginia....

You Better Get Off Of Topix and Go Guard Your Money Before Obama Gives It Away....

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15140 May 20, 2013
Slowpoke Rodriguez_ wrote:
Me sob when me hero Sénor Meet Romnee deednt geet to be el Presidente, he from Mehico joost likes me. Me vote for MeCain two because he born a fellow latino.
Me voted republecoon beecause me was told me by fat gringo in air coonditooning dooing radio show me was slow in ze haid and feet een wit dat bunch but me no sob no more me over eet, me may vote for Cuba Ken Doll in 2016.
Me not likes me fello partiseens, me never beetter me mooves on. Me gotta gos, dey ees a boolfight een town.
Hasta la vista amigos.
^^^I bet this is Sundog.

Heh, heh, heh.

Oh wait, I am Sundog. Where's Snowbaby when I need her to help point out all of my socks?

“Talk To Me”

Since: Sep 12

I'm The Chair

#15141 May 20, 2013
Hasta la vista amigos.
^^^I bet this is another Sundog sock.
Just SayIn

Ashburn, VA

#15142 May 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhh! Don't tell them that yet. They're doing such a wonderful job of making his approval ratings go up. LOL.
They spent the first four years saying he wasn't a citizen, was a Muslim, didn't hold his hand over his heart during the pledge of allegience, didn't wear a flag pin on his lapel, gave away free cell phones, and that he bowed and apologized to everybody and the result was....he got re-elected.
I figure they are going to spend next four years whining about umbrella-gate, the IRS "scandal," BENGHAZI, "taking our guns away," and freedom of the press to distract from the fact that republicans have offered us nothing to help with the economy.
All of that will ensure that Hillary is going to win in 2016.
I mean what platform are the republicans going to run on in 2016?
"We said NO to everything."
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
The 're-election of Oliar says much more about the lazy, immoral, unethical dumbocrats who are looking for government hand outs than it says about Republicans.

“Painting In The Dark”

Since: Aug 12

Havana, Cuba

#15143 May 20, 2013
Oh Jesus, not more "Sundog is everybody" crap.

Is Mermoo on the loose again?

“But Perhaps They Did....”

Since: Jan 12

Titusville, FL

#15144 May 20, 2013
Sure fire way to tell if it is Sundog. Smell his breath. If it smells like Gin and puppies, it's him.

“Rock That Sock”

Since: May 12

Pineville, WV

#15145 May 20, 2013
Oh Christ, it's going to get all socky up in here.

“Happy Harpooning!”

Since: Jan 13

The Deep Blue Sea

#15146 May 20, 2013
Ayyyy...I be smellin' a leather faced whale. She took me leg and left me with this wooden stump. Been chasin' her to all corners of the earth.

“I'm Checking”

You Out

#15147 May 20, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't You Say You Had a Job???....And You was a Hard Working Sumbitch???...Dude You've Been Posting On Topix All Day!!!...
I Think You're Just a Welfare Monkey Just Like The Rest Of These Publicans In West Virginia....
You Better Get Off Of Topix and Go Guard Your Money Before Obama Gives It Away....
And a BIG GREEN CHECK for you, sir!
2 posts removed

“4 Pounds Of Whoop Azz”

Chihuahua, Mexico

#15150 May 20, 2013
Hasta la vista amigos.
You racist bastard. Your accent is "peesin" me off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you happy? 35 min Hahaha 20
does no one mind their own business? (Sep '15) 5 hr Me again 6
What happened to Corina and Paul? (Nov '15) 7 hr total BS 110
Wife 9 hr Mike 1
Tom hall 9 hr Twizzers 3
Baby 11 hr Delight 3
Looking back 11 hr Tom Clark 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages