Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#15108 May 19, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
You should read about Jesus. He's in that book you shake at gay people while you're screaming at them.
Exactly! And Jesus said "i change not one iota of Gods law". And what does God say about homosexuality? Its an abomination. And Jesus said
" I come to fulfill Gods law" and " Go and sin no more" As for judge not lest ye be judged, this is one of the most misinterpreted verses in the bible. We go through life making judgement calls. How can i tell my son not to run around with the drug dealer from down the street if i havent judged him for what he is? The verse means that we will be judged just like we judge in our lifes, but instead it will be upon our death. And besides, Christ spent his entire ministry chastising others. And another often misquoted verse is turning the other cheek. This was meant for the disciples as they were sent to spread the gospel. If they offended anyone and that person struck them they were to turn the other cheek. When Christ upturned the tables in the temple and chased the money changers from there, he sure as hell wasnt passive that day.
Razz

United States

#15109 May 19, 2013
Kermit the frog
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#15110 May 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
All you have to do is look at the budget of this country to see where the problem is. We spend the vast majority of our budget on defense. Way more than any other country in the world. Unfortunately, many think this is because we want to protect ourselves, but that's not true at all. This is all about handing out billions in defense contracts. Nothing more. If we want to cut spending, cut that damn budget or take some of that money and put it into education.
Most companies these days are hiring scientists and engineers from China and India. At the company I work for, I am the only white engineer in our department. Seriously. All the rest are Indian or Chinese. It's sad. Now part of that is because they can hire those guys for a fraction of what they pay an American engineer and that in itself is sad, but the other part of it is that most of them have advanced degrees. On paper, at least, they are the better candidate.
Our priorities are completely messed up.
<quoted text>
Since you spend all day posting on this site instead of doing your (right?) damn job, your (right?) company probably feels that they cannot afford to carry another white drone.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#15111 May 20, 2013
Actually, I don't work on Saturday or Sunday. Perhaps you could try using logic for once in your life. You're just jealous because you can't post while leaning on a shovel all day.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you spend all day posting on this site instead of doing your (right?) damn job, your (right?) company probably feels that they cannot afford to carry another white drone.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#15112 May 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Actually, I don't work on Saturday or Sunday. Perhaps you could try using logic for once in your life. You're just jealous because you can't post while leaning on a shovel all day.
<quoted text>
News flash Stuck Fick, this is Monday.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15113 May 20, 2013
Right. It is. Don't you have a shovel to lean on somewhere?

I assumed you were talking about yesterday since I hadn't posted here yet today, but that was using logic and it clearly does not apply to your addle brained thinking.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
News flash Stuck Fick, this is Monday.
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#15114 May 20, 2013
And a fine monday it is... Unless you are jay carney wondering whats next. Whatever that sumbitch... Ah, whatever we are paying him, it probably aint enough.
in the know

Pomeroy, OH

#15115 May 20, 2013
the NSA has stared to collect all of this diatripe. God bless of leaders. it won't be long. next will be where are your papers, show me your papers, your papers are not in order.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#15116 May 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Right. It is. Don't you have a shovel to lean on somewhere?
I assumed you were talking about yesterday since I hadn't posted here yet today, but that was using logic and it clearly does not apply to your addle brained thinking.
<quoted text>
You know what happens when you assume, dumb ass. Now, get back to work or at least pretend that you are doing something.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#15117 May 20, 2013
mcbill wrote:
And a fine monday it is... Unless you are jay carney wondering whats next. Whatever that sumbitch... Ah, whatever we are paying him, it probably aint enough.
For a dumbocrat, whatever he is being paid, it is way too much. Look at how useless Stuck Fick is, and he keeps going on about his big paycheck. Dumbocrats get rewarded very generously for their incompetence.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15118 May 20, 2013
Yeah, well in your case, when I assume, I make an ass out of you.

Which is quite easy to do. After all, you do all the work. I just wait for you to say something stupid--as if you could actually do anything else.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what happens when you assume, dumb ass. Now, get back to work or at least pretend that you are doing something.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15119 May 20, 2013
Actually, I get rewarded for my ability to do several things at once. Juggling idiots like you doesn't take much time and almost no effort.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
For a dumbocrat, whatever he is being paid, it is way too much. Look at how useless Stuck Fick is, and he keeps going on about his big paycheck. Dumbocrats get rewarded very generously for their incompetence.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15120 May 20, 2013
Why are people still commenting on who they are going to vote for in 2010? That ship has sailed hasn't it?
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#15121 May 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Actually, I get rewarded for my ability to do several things at once. Juggling idiots like you doesn't take much time and almost no effort.
<quoted text>
Actually, like most dumbocrats, you get rewarded for laying around on your (right?) fat ass doing nothing. The only difference between you and a welfare recipient is that the welfare recipient doesn't pretend to do anything.
tank1

Denver, CO

#15122 May 20, 2013
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as we have the wrong people in office we will never get out of the cycle.
I doesn't matter who is in office it's the least powerful of the balance of power. The Supremes have the last say making them the most effective. The senate and house are pretty much owned positions in debt to companies supporting their campaigns or special interest individual who arrange for free college tuitions at the most prestigious colleges. If you own enough men in either senate or house you can eliminate the presidential power except to wage war. The only way to stop the cycle would be vote in a Labor Party not a welfare, liberal or independent party. We all know that will never happen even if you know that it is the most important issue to the american middle class. The republicans do a better job at taking a story from the API then adding tidbits to make the Democrats the ones at fault. Democrats are losers who also have to be told what to think but more a nationalism Idea they promote very well. The two Identities aren't as blatant as spin doctors companies paid the drive the wedge between. Look across the street at the guy who is in the opposite party. He wants, Lives, dreams and hopes for the exact same things you do. That is why so many psychiatrist are employed by companies and political promotion media. Even if you know you're being twisted you are still going to vote for the two parties that keep you under their thumb using your physic make up. The some girls do and some girls don't social traits are exploited. Basically there are two groups of people some are sheep some are wolves and they can be controlled by saying what they need to hear to get their vote. I don't care which way you vote because I stay in a neutral money making position.
bacon hater

Youngstown, OH

#15123 May 20, 2013
Tea baggers are the reason why labels on jars of peanut butter have to say 'May contain peanuts."
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#15124 May 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Tea baggers are the reason why labels on jars of peanut butter have to say 'May contain peanuts."
Really Meat Lover? Is that the best you can do? Hopefully your (right Doggy?) Daddy (Stuck Fick) will be home from a hard day's work soon to bail you out.
tank1

Denver, CO

#15125 May 20, 2013
It's a funny statement but it will make a Tea Bag think but they have really hard time saying anything that's not a word for word quote from the Right Wing Political Book. Ever notice the least intelligent always are more extreme? It's like loadies love to vote for shallow politicians and pro lifers vote for stern unbendable men who think with what they learned as a child and haven't learned anything since.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15126 May 20, 2013
Actually, I get rewarded quite well and no, I don't bust my ass. I have people like you to bust your ass.

Now, get busy, boi!
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, like most dumbocrats, you get rewarded for laying around on your (right?) fat ass doing nothing. The only difference between you and a welfare recipient is that the welfare recipient doesn't pretend to do anything.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15127 May 20, 2013
I don't work hard, but I get paid well. You on the other hand work hard for very little money. But I am sure you think that the rich will give you some scraps to gnaw on.

You got to make it in life on your own, boi. You can't be sitting around waiting on Donald Trump to give you some crumbs.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Meat Lover? Is that the best you can do? Hopefully your (right Doggy?) Daddy (Stuck Fick) will be home from a hard day's work soon to bail you out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what do u think about lincoln county (Apr '11) 5 hr WhatTheEff 6
Jenifer carter & brian clay 5 hr Donna 15
Jason hallams old lady 6 hr X friend 22
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Gail Newman 1,284
Are you happy? 20 hr Tom Clark 2
News Letter to Journal predicts Rapture today (Dec '10) Tue Tom Clark 15
wants a new tat and heard Dave Black was awesome (Aug '13) May 23 huntington wv 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages