Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#13698 May 9, 2013
I get my money for telling shovel leaners like you where to dig and I earn every penny of it since most of you haven't yet mastered which end of the shovel to use.
Beechnut wrote:
That,s what Liberal,s like to do, Money for nothing.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13699 May 9, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
And those Republican owners do not live in WV nor are their main offices located in the state and they are telling them how to think as well as live their lives, that is the sad part, those owners live in major suburbs of big cities and takes lavish vacation, most of them probably never worked unground or even mining itself, that is the mining equivalent of chickenhawk, I suppose.
And the only money they've ever put back into the state are the wages and taxes of those that have worked for them. They take their profits and go back "home" with them. But they keep those wage earners worked up about "poor people" robbing them. Amazing.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#13700 May 9, 2013
I handle media relations for some of those coal companies, so I'm part of the problem. It's my job to ensure people buy the bullshit they want them to. I whore myself out to the highest bidder. Never been arrested, never took a penny from the government. Except for using their roads, fire departments, libraries, schools, bridges, dams, military protection and my parents used medicare and social security. I don't count on either. And I've never had much use for police protection. It's police policy - they can't do anything until it's too late.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#13701 May 9, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
And those Republican owners do not live in WV nor are their main offices located in the state and they are telling them how to think as well as live their lives, that is the sad part, those owners live in major suburbs of big cities and takes lavish vacation, most of them probably never worked unground or even mining itself, that is the mining equivalent of chickenhawk, I suppose.
You're 100 percent right. I've been to Blankenship's castle in Kentucky. At the time (2004), it was only accessible by helicopter and he had doppler radar.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13702 May 9, 2013
Meat Lover, you wouldn't know media relations from the relations that you have with your (right Doggy?) cousin. Coal executives are smarter than to give a dumb ass democrat a position of responsibility.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#13703 May 9, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Meat Lover, you seem to know all about FNC and Hannity. I know that you are a closet queer, I just didn't know that you are a closet republican.
I always watch Fox News. Sometimes you have to win an away game. And your gay accusations don't bother me. I've had more lays than you've jerked your little weiner to. But if I was gay, I certainly wouldn't let idiot rednecks affect me one iota.
Beechnut

Oceana, WV

#13704 May 9, 2013
Media relations. What a laugh!

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13705 May 9, 2013
Crowley wrote:
Meat Lover, you wouldn't know media relations from the relations that you have with your (right Doggy?) cousin. Coal executives are smarter than to give a dumb ass democrat a position of responsibility.
Yeah, they are smart enough to convince idiots like you that poor people are taking all your money while they pay a fraction of the taxes you pay.

And you're dumb enough to believe it.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#13706 May 9, 2013
If I was gonna make up an occupation, it sure as hell wouldn't be that. But like I said, most of you idiots think they found WMDs in Iraq so I could've easily told I was an astronaut.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13707 May 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
If I was gonna make up an occupation, it sure as hell wouldn't be that. But like I said, most of you idiots think they found WMDs in Iraq so I could've easily told I was an astronaut.
Yeah, because after all you are a liar.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13708 May 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
That will work.

Except that most of them don't believe we actually landed on the moon.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13709 May 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Just tell them that you're rich and they'll believe anything you say AND pay your taxes for you.
Emerson Boozer

Summerville, SC

#13710 May 9, 2013
Abe Vigota wrote:
Ben White for Mayor......
Here Here!!!! I played for the Jets!!
Efran Zimbalist Jr

Summerville, SC

#13711 May 9, 2013
Pimp Daddy Large wrote:
BEN WHITE
BEN WHITE!!!! Spitting rhymes and laying tracks!

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#13712 May 9, 2013
I Bought a 5 Dollar Raffle Ticket Two Weeks Ago...I Just Got a Call a Few Minutes ago That I Had Won a 600 Dollar Remington Shot Gun.....

I don't Think I've Ever Owned a Gun Before....Don't Get Me Wrong....I've Got Two Staple Guns and a Glue Gun...But Now I own The Kind Of Gun That Obama Wants....

Does That Make Me a Republican Now???....

But Seriously....I just Won a Shot Gun....

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13713 May 9, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
I Bought a 5 Dollar Raffle Ticket Two Weeks Ago...I Just Got a Call a Few Minutes ago That I Had Won a 600 Dollar Remington Shot Gun.....
I don't Think I've Ever Owned a Gun Before....Don't Get Me Wrong....I've Got Two Staple Guns and a Glue Gun...But Now I own The Kind Of Gun That Obama Wants....
Congratulations.

Just don't shoot your eye out.
Bill Bixby

Bluefield, WV

#13714 May 9, 2013
Efran Zimbalist Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
BEN WHITE!!!! Spitting rhymes and laying tracks!
STFU idiot, cant spell either. Don't make me angry you would not like me when I am angry.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#13715 May 9, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
Congratulations! I am a gun owner myself and love to shoot. I'm part of the 72 percent of gun owners that don't belong to the NRA and look at my guns as objects not to be stroked and masturbated to, but as useful tools that need to be respected. I have an old Mossberg 12 gauge pump that is one of the most handy guns in the world. I say keep it. Practice with it. The odds of you needing it in a break-in are nil but you might need to go all joe Biden on somebody's ass someday if the neighbors get too rowdy. However, your odds of being shot by a Remington shotgun just went up exponentially. It's just math, another thing republicans hate. Probably because our numbers were invented by arabs and were mastered by asians. Then again, they probably didn't know that...
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#13716 May 9, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
Butt Crack, try this: Load the gun, stick one thumb over the end of the barrel, pull the trigger and see if you can stop the shot from leaving the barrel.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#13717 May 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations! I am a gun owner myself and love to shoot. I'm part of the 72 percent of gun owners that don't belong to the NRA and look at my guns as objects not to be stroked and masturbated to, but as useful tools that need to be respected. I have an old Mossberg 12 gauge pump that is one of the most handy guns in the world. I say keep it. Practice with it. The odds of you needing it in a break-in are nil but you might need to go all joe Biden on somebody's ass someday if the neighbors get too rowdy. However, your odds of being shot by a Remington shotgun just went up exponentially. It's just math, another thing republicans hate. Probably because our numbers were invented by arabs and were mastered by asians. Then again, they probably didn't know that...
Meat Lover, why do you keep spitting this bs? You're (right Doggy?) way too big of a coward to own a gun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hello ladies it's Tom Clark 1 hr Awful 4
Melissa Lucas ? (Jul '13) 5 hr Tom Clark 36
whats going on in culloden with all the states (Mar '14) 23 hr whiteboi_bandzz 5
Looking for these people. Fri Debbie 4
Gays in LC Fri Liberal cutie 1
Shay Imaboss Harper (Sep '14) Jun 22 Counselor 5
LC Restuarants (Jun '14) Jun 22 Welch Allen 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages