well

Logan, WV

#13528 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans do when the president is a democrat. If the president is a republican, it's no big deal:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/12/1130...
Exactly.

They sure didn't care about the lies about WMD's that got us dragged into Iraq. That has had much more serious consequences than this.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#13529 May 8, 2013
And this, of course, is based on your vast scientific knowledge, correct?
Beechnut wrote:
<quoted text> god didn't,t create it.. There,s this possibility it can from Butt bumping. Just like the way AID,s spread,s. man brought ALL disease,s upon himself.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#13530 May 8, 2013
You're clearly the expert on that subject.
Beechnut wrote:
<quoted text>you,re stupid
Neigborhood Dog

Barrington, NJ

#13531 May 8, 2013
Yep I'm stooped fer agreein wth yoo I reckon

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#13532 May 8, 2013
Democrats don't have Gods. Republicans do. For example, when your God George Bush ignored warnings that 9/11 was about to happen, that was okay with you and your group of happy idiots because Bush was a God to you. When an attack happened under Obama, it was because he was asleep at the switch. That' how the God business works.

Crowley wrote:
What is with all this God stuff? The democrat God Obama has already told the real God that he didn't create that.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#13533 May 8, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
They sure didn't care about the lies about WMD's that got us dragged into Iraq. That has had much more serious consequences than this.
Yep, but that was okay with them because George Bush was their God. They forgive their God, The Supreme Idiot George Bush, for his incompetence that resulted in thousands of deaths and his lies which resulted in even thousands more deaths.
Beechnut

Oceana, WV

#13534 May 8, 2013
OH;;;; I forgot ...the second coming has arrived. The Great Barrack Hussain Oboma...what a laugh

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#13535 May 8, 2013
Crowley wrote:
Yeah, I am back you dumb bastards.
Does This Mean You {Lied} When You Said You Were Leaving????.....

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#13536 May 8, 2013
Now how can Barack be a savior when he screws up, you crucify him. But when Bush screws up, you deify him. Remember, Bush's screw-ups caused way more deaths than Obama has and Bush is a God among republitards.

That's the only thing that can explain your willingness to worship him even after he screwed up so badly.

Now come on, pray to Georgie, your God.
Beechnut wrote:
OH;;;; I forgot ...the second coming has arrived. The Great Barrack Hussain Oboma...what a laugh

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#13537 May 8, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
He lies every time his fingertips touch the keyboard, but that's okay. He got it honest. His mom lied to him when she told him she knew who his father was. He just thinks it's normal.

Dale City, VA

#13538 May 8, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Doggy Style, if nobody cares, why did you welcome me back? More democrat double talk?
Don't You Want To Be Welcomed Back???...

Dale City, VA

#13539 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Now how can Barack be a savior when he screws up, you crucify him. But when Bush screws up, you deify him. Remember, Bush's screw-ups caused way more deaths than Obama has and Bush is a God among republitards.
That's the only thing that can explain your willingness to worship him even after he screwed up so badly.
<quoted text>
Republicans Don't Care That The Country Is Screwed Up....As Long as It's a Republican Doing The Screwing....

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#13540 May 8, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans Don't Care That The Country Is Screwed Up....As Long as It's a Republican Doing The Screwing....
Good point. If a republican is screwing up the country, they make him a God and then proclaim...it's God's will.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13541 May 8, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Butt Crack, your stupidity is just too entertaining.
Neigborhood Dog

Barrington, NJ

#13542 May 8, 2013
Anybody else hear That Governors of 14 states were served orders to disband state controlled militias or face arrest for treason? It would be a story that gets buried I'm sure...if it's true...
well

Logan, WV

#13543 May 8, 2013
Neigborhood Dog wrote:
Anybody else hear That Governors of 14 states were served orders to disband state controlled militias or face arrest for treason? It would be a story that gets buried I'm sure...if it's true...
Yeah, that is something that could just be swept under the rug...

Wow....are people really this dumb?

:facepalm:

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#13544 May 8, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that is something that could just be swept under the rug...
Wow....are people really this dumb?
:facepalm:
Sounds like a fox news story.

Dale City, VA

#13545 May 8, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Butt Crack, your stupidity is just too entertaining.
I Suspect You're Lying Again....You Know {As Well As I do}....That You're Not On Here Because You're Entertained......

And Stupid Or Not...You {Your Republican Self} Said I was Smarter Than You...So Does That Mean That Anyone At a Lower Level Than {Stupid} Is a Republican???...You Don't Seem To Be Helping The Intellect Of Your Party.....Now Shame The Devil And Tell The Truth For Once....

Don't Make Me Throw a Malware On You!!!.....
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13546 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doggy Style, have you noticed that when people criticize Obama that you Democrats do not defend him, you just attack a man that has not been president for over four years? Well you may be too ignorant to notice but I am not.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#13547 May 8, 2013
No, we don't defend him.

Because Obama is not our God.

And we know that Bush is yours.

Now, drop to your knees (the position you spend most of your time in) and pray to your God George!!! After all, you forgive your God for his sins and cast though the blame upon the black man as Jesus George has commandeth.

LOL.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Doggy Style, have you noticed that when people criticize Obama that you Democrats do not defend him, you just attack a man that has not been president for over four years? Well you may be too ignorant to notice but I am not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nathan smith 47 min Wondeting 18
Kim Terry 1 hr BeenThereDoneThat 8
Kristy (Mar '13) 11 hr Brian 4
Lincoln County (Mar '13) 23 hr Dumb founded 23
3rd st trash & trouble (Nov '13) Sat for your info 8
Who is Abigail Cooper's Baby Daddy? (May '14) Nov 21 bitch 3
Mandy Lovejoy (Nov '10) Nov 21 hamlinresident 9
Hamlin Dating
Find my Match

Hamlin People Search