Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Cinco de food stamps

Summerville, SC

#13292 May 7, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
But how soon people forget. History teaches us that. You could sell them a shit sandwich and people would ask for seconds.
News came today the 17yr hiatus of the Cicada's are over and they are due any day to invade in millions. In a related story, I hear the Gang of Eight and Joe Manchin are already drafting a bill to give the cicadas full amnesty with voting rights.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#13293 May 7, 2013
Beechnut wrote:
Dem,s and Repub,s. They both are ruining this country..Do like I did change your party affiliation to Independent. Both party,s are out of touch
I am a registered independent. Just not enough 3rd party candidates to choose from. With the two evils we're left with i choose the lesser evil. I base my vote on social and foreign policy instead of worrying about my pockets. As far as im concerned we should turn our ally Israel loose on the middle east. Their mossad and shin bet could teach our cia and nsc a thing or two.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#13294 May 7, 2013
Cinco de food stamps wrote:
<quoted text>
News came today the 17yr hiatus of the Cicada's are over and they are due any day to invade in millions. In a related story, I hear the Gang of Eight and Joe Manchin are already drafting a bill to give the cicadas full amnesty with voting rights.
Doesnt surprise me, the dems allow all the illegal immigrants to vote and many twice. Hell, Wv a prime example of voting corruption. And its always democrats. Hows that for a bugs life?
2nd Amendment

Barboursville, WV

#13295 May 7, 2013
Never voting for manchin again!
Cinco de food stamps

Summerville, SC

#13296 May 7, 2013
2nd Amendment wrote:
bacon hater

New Kensington, PA

#13297 May 7, 2013
2nd Amendment wrote:
Why would you? There's two schools of though: we can make it more difficult for criminals to get guns or we can give everybody guns and hope the good guys have a quicker draw.
bacon hater

New Kensington, PA

#13298 May 7, 2013
*thought
bacon hater

New Kensington, PA

#13299 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
It doesn't make it any less stupid the more times you post it.
gonorrhea capitulation

Summerville, SC

#13300 May 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you? There's two schools of though: we can make it more difficult for criminals to get guns or we can give everybody guns and hope the good guys have a quicker draw.
Dodge city whooooo hooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Liberals women are uglier than real women!!!!
bacon hater

New Kensington, PA

#13301 May 7, 2013
gonorrhea capitulation wrote:
<quoted text>
Dodge city whooooo hooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Liberals women are uglier than real women!!!!
Yeah because Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman aren't total sea hags with their busted faces. It's funny how republicans think they're hot. Then again, these are people that believe in special anti-rape vagina magic, so their knowledge of women is limited.
1 post removed

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13303 May 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I had forgotten Spiro. I think a lot of people did....LOL. There was always something about Cheney that reminded me of Agnew. That same arrogant ass mentality.
On the dem side, I wasn't much of a fan of Al Gore. There's always been something about that guy I just didn't like.
Al Gore came off very energetic when he was a senator from TN (when he co sponsored legislation on what became the internet, constantly mocked as "invented the internet") when he was named VP people were happy, he had to dumb himself down against Quayle and from that point on he came off as well coached or something.

Now Cheney was well known as GHWB's second choice for Defense Sec when the first one failed to be confirmed, always felt he wanted to be prez but knew he was unelectable.

Agnew was sort of a dick from everything I read but Nixon was not gonna allow him to replace him as prez, Agnew and Nixon never talked again and was very bitter.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#13304 May 7, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Gore came off very energetic when he was a senator from TN (when he co sponsored legislation on what became the internet, constantly mocked as "invented the internet") when he was named VP people were happy, he had to dumb himself down against Quayle and from that point on he came off as well coached or something.
Now Cheney was well known as GHWB's second choice for Defense Sec when the first one failed to be confirmed, always felt he wanted to be prez but knew he was unelectable.
Agnew was sort of a dick from everything I read but Nixon was not gonna allow him to replace him as prez, Agnew and Nixon never talked again and was very bitter.
Cheney and Rumsfeld both had an abysmal "war" record as they were the architects of the last days of the Vietnam war. I think both of them wanted desperately to redeem themselves, but that didn't happen.

I don't know what there was about Gore that I didn't like, but I never liked him at all. As a matter of fact, I voted against him in 2000 when I voted for Bush. Can't tell you how many times I have regretted that. I didn't like Gore, but have no doubt that he would have made better choices than Bush would have damn sure been a better president.
Sleepless in Syria

Summerville, SC

#13305 May 7, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Beechnut

Oceana, WV

#13306 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
. What we should do is annex Isreal as our 51 state . Have the Mossad clean up the Mexican drug cartel,s .... Secure our boder ... Move our Capitol to Jerusalum...have our congress in Isreal.....Problem,s solved in the Mideast and in Western Hemisphere.
Lupus saves string

Summerville, SC

#13307 May 7, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is probably the most inarticulate, babbling nonsense ever posted upon any thread on Topix. A glittering jewel of utter idiocy.

Location hidden

#13308 May 7, 2013
Lupus saves string wrote:
<quoted text>
This is probably the most inarticulate, babbling nonsense ever posted upon any thread on Topix. A glittering jewel of utter idiocy.
Where is your credintials in order to thumb your nose at my post in your silly critique? All I see from you is basically copying stuff and posting it here or one of the "just heard this on fox" or the Alex Jones show whatever, and you take their "breaking news" as gospel, doing no check on anything before you open your big piehole. You aren't much at all.
Contagious halitosis

Summerville, SC

#13309 May 7, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your credintials in order to thumb your nose at my post in your silly critique? All I see from you is basically copying stuff and posting it here or one of the "just heard this on fox" or the Alex Jones show whatever, and you take their "breaking news" as gospel, doing no check on anything before you open your big piehole. You aren't much at all.
Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today? Personally I don't believe you to be a fool, but who am I against the 1000 of others on this site?

Crawl back down to your basement, have your mom fix you some mac and cheese, fire up the X-Box and consider your next retarded elegy, ode, or effigy of dimwitted posts.

Location hidden

#13310 May 7, 2013
Contagious halitosis wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today? Personally I don't believe you to be a fool, but who am I against the 1000 of others on this site?
Crawl back down to your basement, have your mom fix you some mac and cheese, fire up the X-Box and consider your next retarded elegy, ode, or effigy of dimwitted posts.
You say a lot and it says nothing. Figures. Ramble on, maybe someone will listen to your "breaking news" and not spit in laughter at you.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#13311 May 7, 2013
gfd
Beechnut

Oceana, WV

#13312 May 7, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
You say a lot and it says nothing. Figures. Ramble on, maybe someone will listen to your "breaking news" and not spit in laughter at you.
Sound,s like you may need some Mac and Cheeze too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whatever happened to Betsy R? 6 hr NonBlonde 1
Beech fork campground area 7 hr Bad Dad 14
Mike Smith 9 hr Lester Mabel Kids 2
Tosha Linville Sun wondering 7
Summer manley (Oct '14) Sun summer 5
Melissa Lucas ? (Jul '13) Sun Tom Clark 41
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sun Water Boi 1,378

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance