Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#12295 Apr 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what you are saying then is that those of us in Texas are tougher than those of you who live in WV? Why are you being so hard on yourself?
<quoted text>
Well that is true. You conservatives do own the Hershy Highway.
;)
<quoted text>
I don't know. I'm not gay so I don't think about it all that much. Apparently, that is on your mind a lot.
<quoted text>
So you've given this a lot of thought, haven't you. See, those of us who don't think about or do such things aren't as aware of the details of it as you are. But hey, I'm not judging.
<quoted text>
Considering the depth of your knowledge of homosexual activities and your deep understanding of the intricacies of it, I think you should give yourself a similar test.
<quoted text>
So is this your way of coming out of the closet?
<quoted text>
I'll be thinking "Good f*&Ki* riddance ya ignorant loons."
<quoted text>
So is that how you pray? Intersting.
<quoted text>
Hey. Stop thinking about my balls. Given your knowledge of homosexual practices, that creeps me out a little bit.
I didnt think you would answer the questions chickens##t lib. Afraid your answers would allow us to discern just how intelligent and reasonable you really are? As for bringing up the topic of gays, your the one who railed against conservatives about the marriage issue , remember? Was that on your mind? Of course, because you are gay. Texas having more balls than us ? Its a toss up. Its just texas is a little to close to home for you to talk shyt. Ah! Texas, where the men are men and the sheep are nervous.And you speak sheepish.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#12296 Apr 26, 2013
Answer what question?

Your detailed knowledge of homosexual activities doesn't require an answer. Obviously, you know more about homosexuality than the average person and that is apparently based on your own experience with it.

I don't spend much time thinking about homosexuality because I am a happily married heterosexual. Clearly, you have issues. I think there are probably a lot of counselers who specialize in homosexual men such as yourself who live in the closet. I suggest you seek one out.

Your name includes the word "POET." Most poets are gay. Just another way that you are trying to tell the world what you really are while thinking you are still safe in your little pink closet.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt think you would answer the questions chickens##t lib. Afraid your answers would allow us to discern just how intelligent and reasonable you really are? As for bringing up the topic of gays, your the one who railed against conservatives about the marriage issue , remember? Was that on your mind? Of course, because you are gay. Texas having more balls than us ? Its a toss up. Its just texas is a little to close to home for you to talk shyt. Ah! Texas, where the men are men and the sheep are nervous.And you speak sheepish.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12297 Apr 26, 2013
Actually, your ISP says VA. Why are you talking shit in WV if you are from VA?

Don't they let gay men post in VA?
mcbill wrote:
Oh man... I stepped in dog shet from texas! Yea... Talkin shet in wv. Now tjats funny!
2 posts removed
Knows

United States

#12300 Apr 26, 2013
At least I think that's what she told me. I cant be sure because I had a turd in both ears.
Knows

Bluefield, WV

#12301 Apr 26, 2013
Knows wrote:
At least I think that's what she told me. I cant be sure because I had a turd in both ears.
Faker, someone putting a turd in my ear is the same as climbing Mt Everest to get to my ears. You aint too bright..
Knows

United States

#12302 Apr 26, 2013
Even though I've never climbed Mt Everest, I was in prison once for selling drugs to school kids, so I know what I'm talking about.
mcbill

Vinton, VA

#12303 Apr 26, 2013
Please... You all know that homo cant shet any closer to home. You godless idiot, cant you pick on decent people closer than a days ride away? Are you really that chickenshet? You aint got a damn thing to do with wv but run your mouth from hundreds of miles away? Typical godless liberal. Go ahead, quote me and disect my sentences and have fun doing it cause you are truely a waste of our time in this forum. I knew you couldnt have been from these parts cause we dont raise too many godless ungrateful meat sacks of shet around here. What a dissapointment. Later dogshet.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12304 Apr 26, 2013
Actually, I post all over Topix. The Main Forums, the mod forums, the religious forums, quite a few forums in Texas. I actually post anywhere I want to. See, Tiny, the thing is, Topix is an open forum and we are free to post where ever we wish. Now I will admit that I most enjoy posting in the forums that have a plethora of stupid people, therefore I do spend an inordinate amount of time here. I'm sure you understand.

Now stop your whining, Tiny, and grow a pair. And I have a lot to do with WV. I was born in Mercer County and raised in McDowell, so don't tell me where I can post, idiot. If you don't like my posts, just ignore them. That's simple enough--even for you.
mcbill wrote:
Please... You all know that homo cant shet any closer to home. You godless idiot, cant you pick on decent people closer than a days ride away? Are you really that chickenshet? You aint got a damn thing to do with wv but run your mouth from hundreds of miles away? Typical godless liberal. Go ahead, quote me and disect my sentences and have fun doing it cause you are truely a waste of our time in this forum. I knew you couldnt have been from these parts cause we dont raise too many godless ungrateful meat sacks of shet around here. What a dissapointment. Later dogshet.
Knows

Bluefield, WV

#12305 Apr 26, 2013
Personally I believe Obama is a very good president and everyone around me agrees, even that POS Steve likes him and his stance toward gays, he really warmed up to him but that is the type of person Steve is, even though he is a chicken$hit type of personality.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12306 Apr 26, 2013
Knows wrote:
Personally I believe Obama is a very good president and everyone around me agrees, even that POS Steve likes him and his stance toward gays, he really warmed up to him but that is the type of person Steve is, even though he is a chicken$hit type of personality.
Good for you, Blows.
2 posts removed
mcbill

Vinton, VA

#12309 Apr 26, 2013
Obamy is a good president... To homos and godless ungrateful morons. And oh yea... Lazy no good welfare suckers, illegals, anti gun idiots. He aint too good for agents in bengozzi. Or legal citizens who in arizona, or kids who will soon be looking for a job in the health care industry, or white people who want to vote in chicago, or coal miners in wv, or power plant construction workers in wv, or people behind on thier mortgages dealing with fannie or freddy, or american companies with more than 50 employees worried about the new obama care screwin, or people who have to drive several miles to make a living, or families trying to put food on the table and have decent clothing at the same time without begging for a hand out, or people who actually believe in subjective concepts like faith and morality. Yep, he is a fine president. If only you godless morons could do away with that silly old outdated constitution and make king... Or maybe call him supreme leader or general secretary. Things would be so much better.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12310 Apr 26, 2013
I would like to think that I've played a large part in reducing you to being completely ignorant, but I can't help but think that generations of inbreeding has had more of an effect on you than any education I have tried to give you. Please continue breeding with relatives because it ensures the rest of us that you will eventually breed yourself out of existence. Job well done.
mcbill wrote:
Obamy is a good president... To homos and godless ungrateful morons. And oh yea... Lazy no good welfare suckers, illegals, anti gun idiots. He aint too good for agents in bengozzi. Or legal citizens who in arizona, or kids who will soon be looking for a job in the health care industry, or white people who want to vote in chicago, or coal miners in wv, or power plant construction workers in wv, or people behind on thier mortgages dealing with fannie or freddy, or american companies with more than 50 employees worried about the new obama care screwin, or people who have to drive several miles to make a living, or families trying to put food on the table and have decent clothing at the same time without begging for a hand out, or people who actually believe in subjective concepts like faith and morality. Yep, he is a fine president. If only you godless morons could do away with that silly old outdated constitution and make king... Or maybe call him supreme leader or general secretary. Things would be so much better.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12311 Apr 26, 2013
-Earl- wrote:
<quoted text>
FU Obama sux, thought you were a friend of mine and we were gonna take down those stupid libs like SunDog and Weepy. Obama destroyed our nation, FU Traitor!!!
As usual, Earl, you have failed. Knows would have been a good partner for you. You like to catch. "She" likes to pitch. She learned that in prison.

;)
mcbill

Vinton, VA

#12312 Apr 26, 2013
Hey eral... Looks like you stepped in it too. Wipe that dogshet off your shoe and go on.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12313 Apr 26, 2013
Why don't you just pretend Earl is a rich republican and lick it off his shoe. After all, that's what you do, right? Pay his taxes and lick the crap off his shoes and maybe he'll let you work for minimum wage.

You better hurry up or those bad old democrats will give your job to a M-E-X-I-C-A-N.

LOL.
mcbill wrote:
Hey eral... Looks like you stepped in it too. Wipe that dogshet off your shoe and go on.

Location hidden

#12314 Apr 26, 2013
I noticed something, mcbill and Earl has ISP's which in a straight line is only 23 miles apart. Must be something awful in the air they are breathing in those parts, Koch Bros must have a plant in the vicinity or something.
bacon hater

Emmaus, PA

#12315 Apr 26, 2013
Here's a little historical fact for the bible-thumping homophobes. King James was gay. Now drop to your knees and worship that.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12316 Apr 26, 2013
Weepy wrote:
I noticed something, mcbill and Earl has ISP's which in a straight line is only 23 miles apart. Must be something awful in the air they are breathing in those parts, Koch Bros must have a plant in the vicinity or something.
If the "Koch" brothers are there, I am sure that that Warrior "Poet" (wink wink) with the in depth knowledge of homosexual issues is there too.

Location hidden

#12317 Apr 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
If the "Koch" brothers are there, I am sure that that Warrior "Poet" (wink wink) with the in depth knowledge of homosexual issues is there too.
Earl looks pretty toxic, it makes sense.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#12318 Apr 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I post all over Topix. The Main Forums, the mod forums, the religious forums, quite a few forums in Texas. I actually post anywhere I want to. See, Tiny, the thing is, Topix is an open forum and we are free to post where ever we wish. Now I will admit that I most enjoy posting in the forums that have a plethora of stupid people, therefore I do spend an inordinate amount of time here. I'm sure you understand.

Now stop your whining, Tiny, and grow a pair. And I have a lot to do with WV. I was born in Mercer County and raised in McDowell, so don't tell me where I can post, idiot. If you don't like my posts, just ignore them. That's simple enough--even for you.
That explains your mental capacity. Mercer and McDowell Counties. What a winner. I wouldn't say that too loud you short buss riding retard. Sundog 512 is a retard. Did your mother have any mutant to live?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,501
Kayla Chapman 3 hr U know 9
Kayla Chapman Bradley smith 17 hr A friend 39
Looking for easy 17 hr Lolol 11
friend Thu Nikki Miller 2
Shay Imaboss Harper (Sep '14) Aug 23 dave 13
April King and her Horses (Jan '13) Aug 22 Robert casey 20

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance