Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
mcbill

Vinton, VA

#12059 Apr 24, 2013
Go sondug go. You so smart. Do you go through your godless life wearing a crown while out in public? Or do you just wear it at home. If you have a home. Thank god you aint no school teacher. The liberal mindset right here folks. Make Joe proud. Make your mama proud. Godless and no morals... Your mama should be proud. Just like communist. Pay attention oldschool dems. Now accuse me of something completely false, redirect, and call some names. Looky looky. He's a big boy.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#12060 Apr 24, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Go sondug go. You so smart. Do you go through your godless life wearing a crown while out in public?
My Godless life? Now what does your bible tell you about judging others?
mcbill wrote:
Or do you just wear it at home. If you have a home. Thank god you aint no school teacher. The liberal mindset right here folks. Make Joe proud. Make your mama proud. Godless and no morals... Your mama should be proud.
You just wasted a lot of words saying nothing. You need to think this stuff through before posting.
mcbill wrote:
Just like communist. Pay attention oldschool dems. Now accuse me of something completely false, redirect, and call some names. Looky looky. He's a big boy.
Let's see, you call me Godless, a communist, and a variety of other names and you take offense to getting called names yourself?? Man, you sure have that republican hypocrisy down to a fine art.
mcbill

Vinton, VA

#12061 Apr 24, 2013
Are you not godless? Did you not call morality... A subjective concept? Yes i did and do compair you to communist. They think alot like you in those aspects. They also think nothing of destroying meat sacks full of cells... Just like you. Am.i wrong? Shine on. Looky looky oldschool dems... You agree with this sort of people running your party?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12062 Apr 24, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Are you not godless?
Are you not stupid?
mcbill wrote:
Did you not call morality... A subjective concept?
Morality is a subjective concept. There's no such thing as universal morality.
mcbill wrote:
Yes i did and do compair you to communist.
The word is "compare," not "compair." Now if you can't get a simple concept like spelling right, how is anyone supposed to trust your thought process?
mcbill wrote:
They think alot like you in those aspects. They also think nothing of destroying meat sacks full of cells... Just like you. Am.i wrong? Shine on. Looky looky oldschool dems... You agree with this sort of people running your party?
But abortion is NOT against the law. It is a matter of choice. If you don't want one, don't get one. But you have no right to impose your concept of morality on others. Fortunately, not everyone is a simple minded as you are.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12064 Apr 24, 2013
Sounds like more simple minded fear mongering to me. Seriously, you people need to stop being so easily frightened.
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>you call people simple minded and have no problems with a lack of morals , but the thing is, you'll go down in this sinking world along with everyone else. Anyone can see the decline of morals, the rise in terrorism, the breakdown in families. All caused by liberal politically correct laws.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12065 Apr 24, 2013
Yeah, let's return to the morality of the good old days when people like you regularly hung black folks from trees simply because they were black. That was some serious morality back then, wasn't it? Or how about the morality that allowed you to deny women the right to vote or blacks the right to an education. Don't preach to me about morality when your party has a history of denying basic human rights to people.
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>you call people simple minded and have no problems with a lack of morals , but the thing is, you'll go down in this sinking world along with everyone else. Anyone can see the decline of morals, the rise in terrorism, the breakdown in families. All caused by liberal politically correct laws.
1 post removed
mcbill

Vinton, VA

#12067 Apr 24, 2013
Thank you sondug. Keep it up. You managed to single handedly turn a couple oldschool dems this morning alone. Amazing how well it works once you extreme dems start flowing so called facts and foul mouth garbage around the good people who consider themselves democrats. By good people i mean those who actually believe in right and wrong and morality. If only we could put you and joe in a room on national tele to talk about some of these objective topics. I bet you would really do a great job exposing what your party has become. And i bet joe would walk away with a lot of worries. Keep it up. Your doing great.... Proper english really bugs euw doesnt ot? Everybody join in and thank these liberals. Seriously.
Zaphod

United States

#12068 Apr 24, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Thank you sondug. Keep it up. You managed to single handedly turn a couple oldschool dems this morning alone. Amazing how well it works once you extreme dems start flowing so called facts and foul mouth garbage around the good people who consider themselves democrats. By good people i mean those who actually believe in right and wrong and morality. If only we could put you and joe in a room on national tele to talk about some of these objective topics. I bet you would really do a great job exposing what your party has become. And i bet joe would walk away with a lot of worries. Keep it up. Your doing great.... Proper english really bugs euw doesnt ot? Everybody join in and thank these liberals. Seriously.
You're really a one trick pony aren't you? Can you at least come up with something that makes sense? Old school dems don't get pissed over issue settled 40 years ago.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12069 Apr 24, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Proper English doesn't bother me at all. What does bother me is that some people can't even speak the language at all. One would think that since effective communication is the essence of any argument or debate, you would at least hold up your end of the bargain.

We "liberals" don't need your thanks for anything. We just need you to continue to be examples of what not to be.
mcbill

Vinton, VA

#12070 Apr 24, 2013
Woderful. But thanks just the same. Settled 40 years ago... Right, so you conservatives shut up now. You godless liberals havent settled anything. But are waking alot of dems up. And i am learning as well. If there is no such thing as universal morality, what governs right and wrong? The legal system? Or however you feel at any given time? Or the outcome of circumstances? Please call me some silly names (cause ur so good at that) and teach us. Not two fast now.... C a u s e w e r s l o w ya know.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12071 Apr 24, 2013
Robert Reich said it best:

Rand Paul is now near the top of the GOP's list of presidential contenders. Even Ted Cruz's star is rising.

I'm old enough to remember when there were liberal Republicans who joined with liberal Democrats to do what the nation needed, such as enacting the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts, Medicare and Medicaid, and the Environmental Protection Act. But the Grand Old Party threw out its liberals and then kicked out its moderates, and is now the party of xenophobes, homophobes, mysogynists, and reactionaries -- who cling to their so-called right to own assault guns but don't give a hoot about the rights of Americans accused of crimes to have lawyers and criminal trials, who are so concerned about fetuses they deny women rights over their own bodies but don't give a damn about babies without adequate nourishment or health care, who refuse equal marriage rights but consider corporations people under the First Amendment, who don't want to close t...ax loopholes for the very rich but are eager to cut housing vouchers and Head Start for the poor, and who call themselves patriots and wrap themselves in the American flag but don't care enough about the well-being of their fellow Americans to want to finance good schools and adequate heath care for all.

Marco Rubio calls the GOP the "stupid party" but I think he's being too generous. It's the regressive party, dedicated to an America that no longer exists if it ever did. Some say there's no real difference between Democrats and Republicans, but that's absurd. Just open your eyes. Our democracy needs at least two robust political parties but the GOP has proven itself incapable of governing, and the rest of us must do everything in our power to consign it to the dustbin of history.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12072 Apr 24, 2013
Thre's no doubt about it. You are slow. Backwards too. Dems are awake and more determined than ever to stop you clowns from ruining this country.
mcbill wrote:
Woderful. But thanks just the same. Settled 40 years ago... Right, so you conservatives shut up now. You godless liberals havent settled anything. But are waking alot of dems up. And i am learning as well. If there is no such thing as universal morality, what governs right and wrong? The legal system? Or however you feel at any given time? Or the outcome of circumstances? Please call me some silly names (cause ur so good at that) and teach us. Not two fast now.... C a u s e w e r s l o w ya know.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12074 Apr 24, 2013
Actually, you don't know anything about me, so for you to make assumptions about my morality, simply because it is not the same as yours, is absurd. And that type of absurd thinking is typical of conservatives.

I'm not impressed by your stereotypical (if it feels good do it) thinking about folks who don't share your narrow view of the world. Morality is subjective and the quicker you learn that, the better off you will be.

Of course "learning" is not something that republicans do, so chances are that will never happen.
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>what do you mean, my party? I never said anything about a party. Some people have morals and want to live in peace. Some, like yourself, have no morals and want to live in chaos and watch the world crumble because in your mind anything is ok as long as it feels good.
1 post removed

“But Perhaps They Did....”

Since: Jan 12

Titusville, FL

#12076 Apr 24, 2013
Sundog ain't got no morals. I once seen him eat a live puppy on You Tube. They took the video down and banned him.
mcbill

Vinton, VA

#12077 Apr 24, 2013
Nice to meet you as well. As for the sundogs diet... Should be obvious that he will eat anything.... Liberal that is. And why shouldnt he eat a puppy, who says its wrong? The sooner we learn that, the sooner we can fall in line with the all mighty liberals.

“Me pack a gon”

Since: Aug 12

Chico, CA

#12078 Apr 24, 2013
Me steel sob that Sénor Meet deed not win ze president, me wanted to ze first Mehican presedente boot eet doos not matter, ze fat zeenile gringo sherreff in capiteel ceety of Pheenix deeported me. At leest me pack a gon.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12079 Apr 24, 2013
Like I said....dumb.

;)
mcbill

Vinton, VA

#12080 Apr 24, 2013
Friend of yours?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#12081 Apr 24, 2013
yes ! lots of young new ideas and rising stars for the grand old party. the liberal response is bill-ary. the liar of bengazi. hahahaha. chit.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#12082 Apr 24, 2013
i especially liked the response to obsama's state of the union lies from the republican when that republican started to speak spanish. that shocked the hell out of the liberal networks and they wish they coulda pulled the plug on that one. what was that guys name ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Won't even say HELLO 3 hr Orphan 7
caryn mayle is on meth 5 hr wow 4
rachel icenhower (Mar '10) 7 hr Tom Clark 111
Culloden Music Thread (Jul '13) Wed Musikologist 10
family dollar store west hamlin wv (brandi) (Nov '14) Tue Wow 7
need a name (Sep '13) Tue Tom Clark 6
Who do you think is the ugliest or nastiest aro... (Oct '11) Dec 6 Tom Clark 11

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance