Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61372 Aug 30, 2014
thats right. waste you time confirming that.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#61373 Aug 30, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
thats right. waste you time confirming that.
It's not my job to provide evidence for your assertions. I'm probably closer to being
correct than you are if I state that there are at least 40 million ignorant racist
rednecks who don't know their hole from an ass in the ground when it comes to serious
politics, economics, or science. Unfortunately, that's not covered in the US Census or
any reputable poll, so I can't find any solid numbers for that.
So I will leave you with this litmus test. What are your feelings as you watch this short video?

A. Disgust and revulsion: You are an ignorant, unenlightened racist, not necessarily a redneck.
B. Cheerfulness and sense of "everything's cool, man": You are a normal, fairly well-adjusted human being.
C. Other: You are something else.

Since: Feb 13

Shinnston, WV

#61374 Aug 30, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my job to provide evidence for your assertions. I'm probably closer to being
correct than you are if I state that there are at least 40 million ignorant racist
rednecks who don't know their hole from an ass in the ground when it comes to serious
politics, economics, or science. Unfortunately, that's not covered in the US Census or
any reputable poll, so I can't find any solid numbers for that.
So I will leave you with this litmus test. What are your feelings as you watch this short video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N2xYaL_MhegXX
A. Disgust and revulsion: You are an ignorant, unenlightened racist, not necessarily a redneck.
B. Cheerfulness and sense of "everything's cool, man": You are a normal, fairly well-adjusted human being.
C. Other: You are something else.
Cleavon Little. Also great in Fletch II (although that one wasn't based on any of the books).

I forgot that Count Bassie was in Blazing Saddles.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#61375 Aug 30, 2014
Big_Suze_65 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleavon Little. Also great in Fletch II (although that one wasn't based on any of the books).
I forgot that Count Bassie was in Blazing Saddles.
Check your messages and contact me, please. I trust you enjoyed your vacation.
Southern Comfort

United States

#61376 Aug 31, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
obama has been a phhuckup for six years. he cant even take care of his 47 percenters here in america. let the euro's deal with the muslims. they are the neighborhood not the usa.
Obama has no foreign policy other than to do nothing. ISIS is a threat to the region and the World ISIS needs to be stopped and if the US is the one who leads the way so be it,but the US will not lead the free World again until we have a president willing to do so. Look at what Russia is doing , China threating our military air craft in international air space. The others see Obama as not willing to do anything and then they come out of the wood work. The only way to worldwide piece is through strength. ISIS is not going to negotiate anything...the only thing they will understand is brute force . They need to be completely destroyed even if it means American troops on the ground and unfortunately the loss of American soldiers will happen. The US needs a scorched Earth policy. We need to go into the region and completely destroy and completely annihilate the terrorists. We need to wipe them out in other parts of the World , forget the boundaries of the countries ,go after them..if the other countries do not support us in the war on terrorism then they too should be considered terrorist sponsoring states and dealt with. The whole region needs to be completely changed ,there way of thinking and actions and the world needs to take notice we are determined to destroy terrorism once and for all. If we would fight the war without being politically correct and do what ever needs to be done to win....ANYTHING in our arsenal that needs to be used if it means winning and winning fast,then the other countries sponsoring terrorism will sit up and take notice and think twice about what there fate may be if they to harbor and or support terrorism.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#61377 Aug 31, 2014
Southern Comfort wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has no foreign policy other than to do nothing. ISIS is a threat to the region and the World ISIS needs to be stopped and if the US is the one who leads the way so be it,but the US will not lead the free World again until we have a president willing to do so. Look at what Russia is doing , China threating our military air craft in international air space. The others see Obama as not willing to do anything and then they come out of the wood work. The only way to worldwide piece is through strength. ISIS is not going to negotiate anything...the only thing they will understand is brute force . They need to be completely destroyed even if it means American troops on the ground and unfortunately the loss of American soldiers will happen. The US needs a scorched Earth policy. We need to go into the region and completely destroy and completely annihilate the terrorists. We need to wipe them out in other parts of the World , forget the boundaries of the countries ,go after them..if the other countries do not support us in the war on terrorism then they too should be considered terrorist sponsoring states and dealt with. The whole region needs to be completely changed ,there way of thinking and actions and the world needs to take notice we are determined to destroy terrorism once and for all. If we would fight the war without being politically correct and do what ever needs to be done to win....ANYTHING in our arsenal that needs to be used if it means winning and winning fast,then the other countries sponsoring terrorism will sit up and take notice and think twice about what there fate may be if they to harbor and or support terrorism.
Ahh, another idiot who wants war with six nations and thinks we can "kill them all." You and George must live in the same Teabag Bubble. We tried that already. It was called the Bush Catastrophe, otherwise known as the "Bush Doctrine."

It failed miserably. We create terrorists faster than we kill them.

Scorched Earth Policy. Hilarious. It's never you dumb tea baggers who have to do any of the fighting though.

But if you used reality or intellect to create your opinions, you wouldn't be a dumb tea bagger, so keep up the hilarious work.
Dalai Lama

Lizemores, WV

#61378 Aug 31, 2014
Southern Comfort wrote:
<quoted text>
The world is waking up and finally starting to talk about creating a coalition and going in to wipe out these vermin. Pansy asses like Baconliar have let these barbarians take over half the middle east leaving piles of headless dead bodies in their wake. They are a serious threat to the world and everyone knows it, even our spineless leader is starting to figure it out. War is coming no matter how much the pansies want to cower in their basement and pretend it will just go away. They preach morality and then want us to sit back while these animals mass murder people by the thousands. And not delusional mass murder like some of our mentally ill "friends" claim about Bush, they are actually do it. Agree with them or die, coming to a city near you if we all do what the pathological liar wants, doing nothing.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#61379 Aug 31, 2014
Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>The world is waking up and finally starting to talk about creating a coalition and going in to wipe out these vermin. Pansy asses like Baconliar have let these barbarians take over half the middle east leaving piles of headless dead bodies in their wake. They are a serious threat to the world and everyone knows it, even our spineless leader is starting to figure it out. War is coming no matter how much the pansies want to cower in their basement and pretend it will just go away. They preach morality and then want us to sit back while these animals mass murder people by the thousands. And not delusional mass murder like some of our mentally ill "friends" claim about Bush, they are actually do it. Agree with them or die, coming to a city near you if we all do what the pathological liar wants, doing nothing.
So we invade Syria and Iraq? And do what? Kill all the Muslims? Because that's genocide, and while I'm all for eliminating the religious because they are a direct threat to civilization, it isn't something that can actually be done. If we don't literally kill them all, the children just grow up to be terrorists - that's why we created more than we can kill since the Bush Catastrophe.

So, tell me, what is your proposal? What should we do?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61380 Aug 31, 2014
both bushes = good war presidents...obama = lost what both bushes accomplished.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61381 Aug 31, 2014
obama = cut and run liberal.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61382 Aug 31, 2014
obama = negotiates with terrorists. example > trades 5 terrorist leaders for on awol army malcontent. then big photo operation.
Dalai Lama

Lizemores, WV

#61383 Aug 31, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
both bushes = good war presidents...obama = lost what both bushes accomplished.
I dont think GWB was a good war president. He is partially to blame for what is going on now. Disbanding the Iraqi army was a catastrophic mistake. But that being in the past, what we need is a leader who will actually try and do something besides playing golf and fundraising.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61384 Aug 31, 2014
obama = medical aid for terrorists, while american men and women who fought for the very freedom obama enjoys go on on a waiting list for for the grim reaper.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61385 Aug 31, 2014
Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>The world is waking up and finally starting to talk about creating a coalition and going in to wipe out these vermin. Pansy asses like Baconliar have let these barbarians take over half the middle east leaving piles of headless dead bodies in their wake. They are a serious threat to the world and everyone knows it, even our spineless leader is starting to figure it out. War is coming no matter how much the pansies want to cower in their basement and pretend it will just go away. They preach morality and then want us to sit back while these animals mass murder people by the thousands. And not delusional mass murder like some of our mentally ill "friends" claim about Bush, they are actually do it. Agree with them or die, coming to a city near you if we all do what the pathological liar wants, doing nothing.
we cant tell em apart george. they dress as regular muslimes and walk up to detonate a bomb strapped to their bodys. let the muslimes deal with them.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61386 Aug 31, 2014
Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think GWB was a good war president. He is partially to blame for what is going on now. Disbanding the Iraqi army was a catastrophic mistake. But that being in the past, what we need is a leader who will actually try and do something besides playing golf and fundraising.
wrong george. bush rolled into bagdad in a week. tore down statues of obama with tanks dragging them down the streets while iraqis celebrated by throwin sandals.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61387 Aug 31, 2014
1 post removed
Dalai Lama

Lizemores, WV

#61389 Aug 31, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>wrong george. bush rolled into bagdad in a week. tore down statues of obama with tanks dragging them down the streets while iraqis celebrated by throwin sandals.
Which was all fine and dandy until he decided to disband the Iraqi army. The biggest mistake of his presidency and the direct cause of most of the chaos.
Dalai Lama

Lizemores, WV

#61390 Aug 31, 2014
One thing that we an do that will certainly help the situation is to arm the kurds. They have proven to be good fighters and are not hell bent on killing everyone who doesnt agree with them. They can live in peace with their neighbors but are willing to fight to defend themselves. An ally worth arming.
Dalai Lama

Lizemores, WV

#61391 Aug 31, 2014
Obama faces bipartisan criticism over his foreign policy
Reuters

By Andrea Shalal 54 minutes ago

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- President Barack Obama faced criticism over his foreign policy from both Democratic and Republican lawmakers on Sunday as he wrestled with crises in Iraq, Syria, Libya and Ukraine.

Republican lawmakers seized on Obama's comment on Thursday when he said, "We don't have a strategy yet" for confronting the Islamic State militant group, saying it suggested indecisiveness.

On Sunday, influential Democrats chimed in with their own critiques of Obama's foreign policy, chiding him for being "too cautious" on Syria, and urging him to do more to help Ukraine resist Russian advances.

"I've learned one thing about this president, and that is he's very cautious. Maybe, in this instance, too cautious," Democrat Dianne Feinstein, chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, told NBC's "Meet the Press" program on Sunday when asked about Obama's comments about dealing with Islamic State militants.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#61392 Aug 31, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So we invade Syria and Iraq? And do what? Kill all the Muslims? Because that's genocide, and while I'm all for eliminating the religious because they are a direct threat to civilization, it isn't something that can actually be done. If we don't literally kill them all, the children just grow up to be terrorists - that's why we created more than we can kill since the Bush Catastrophe.
So, tell me, what is your proposal? What should we do?
Chirp, chirp, George. Chirp, chirp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wife 33 min Mike 1
Are you happy? 37 min Orgasmic 13
Tom hall 43 min Twizzers 3
Baby 2 hr Delight 3
Looking back 2 hr Tom Clark 2
Oh snap 2 hr Tom Clark 2
Angel Johnson (Aug '15) 18 hr Tom Clark 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages