Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Yes it is me

Hurricane, WV

#55673 Jul 10, 2014
Funny Funny wrote:
<quoted text> That assumes that the gun carrying citizen at the school won't go nuts and decide to shoot up a school or have their gun stolen and used in a shooting. In the aurora theater not even a trained marksman could've made the shot to kill him. When your adrenaline is rushing it isn't like being at the shooting range. But let's say that 3 people had guns in that theater. One guy takes out the first shooter, but no one know if he is a good guy or a bad guy. Second guy starts shooting. Before you know it everyone with a gun is shooting everyone else with a gun. It's like you all want the wild west instead of common sense. And as for shooting a robber or a carjacker, that just shows the type of person we are dealing with. You view possessions as more valuable than a human life. You are a psychopath. You probably look forward to the day you get to shoot someone. Just like that old man in the theater that killed that guy for texting, or that old man who killed that guy for playing loud music. You aren't stable and you don't deserve the right to own a gun.
I blame the gun violence on the American Indian.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#55674 Jul 10, 2014
Funny Funny wrote:
<quoted text>lol one "work" misspelled
See? They've made you vicious. Don't be. I tend to leave their truly ignorant demonstrations alone just for the sake of empathy and compassion. They're understandably upset - no marketable skill, no education, no accomplishments or intellectual success and now they just found out the one thing they had superiority in (being white and male) is now meaningless. They really lost it when the stats revealed that white people no longer are reproducing at the highest rate in the US. They don't read so they don't understand how cyclical and repetitive their anti-immigration rants are throughout US history. Add in a black president, and you get what we have:

A group of quasi-militant racist inbreds who hate, literally, everyone not white and male. They're funny though. They're all old and dying and have already marginalized themselves. Stuck in the fringes of society, clinging to God and guns and waiting for the same race war their dads and grandfathers waited for.

But it isn't coming. It already happened. We just don't have the heart to tell them they lost.

America isn't white and it isn't Christian. Sorry.
Yes it is me

Hurricane, WV

#55675 Jul 10, 2014
I am waiting Funny Funny. Ask the question....
Funny Funny

Fairmont, WV

#55676 Jul 10, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
See? They've made you vicious. Don't be. I tend to leave their truly ignorant demonstrations alone just for the sake of empathy and compassion. They're understandably upset - no marketable skill, no education, no accomplishments or intellectual success and now they just found out the one thing they had superiority in (being white and male) is now meaningless. They really lost it when the stats revealed that white people no longer are reproducing at the highest rate in the US. They don't read so they don't understand how cyclical and repetitive their anti-immigration rants are throughout US history. Add in a black president, and you get what we have:
A group of quasi-militant racist inbreds who hate, literally, everyone not white and male. They're funny though. They're all old and dying and have already marginalized themselves. Stuck in the fringes of society, clinging to God and guns and waiting for the same race war their dads and grandfathers waited for.
But it isn't coming. It already happened. We just don't have the heart to tell them they lost.
America isn't white and it isn't Christian. Sorry.
They didnt make me vicious. I already was. It's just for fun to debate on here. Im pretty sure that ive been talking to the same person over and over. I have no patience for people like this. But i like you.
Yes it is me

Hurricane, WV

#55677 Jul 10, 2014
Funny Funny wrote:
<quoted text> They didnt make me vicious. I already was. It's just for fun to debate on here. Im pretty sure that ive been talking to the same person over and over. I have no patience for people like this. But i like you.
Haha I knew you and Bacon Hater would fall in love. Lol Just kidding guys but you do have much in common. I will tell you Funny Funny...Bacon takes quite a bit of heat but make no mistake, he can turn on the afterburners if you piss him off. Now ask me the question Funny Funny.
Funny Funny

Fairmont, WV

#55678 Jul 10, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
I am waiting Funny Funny. Ask the question....
Why is your mother so good at BJs?

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#55679 Jul 10, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
<quoted text> I blame the gun violence on the American Indian.
And who armed the native Americans? White fur traders.
AIPAC is treason

Sarasota, FL

#55680 Jul 10, 2014
the crooks that took the most from the zionist fifth column are not Americans, the zionist bow to the BLUE STAR OF TREASON
Yes it is me

Hurricane, WV

#55681 Jul 10, 2014
Funny Funny wrote:
<quoted text> Why is your mother so good at BJs?
Oh she has fat lips I guess. Half African American...you have a problem with that?
Funny Funny

Fairmont, WV

#55682 Jul 10, 2014
WASHINGTON (AP) The testimony of nine military officers undermines contentions by Republican lawmakers that a "stand-down order" held back military assets that could have saved the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans killed at a diplomatic outpost and CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya.

The "stand-down" theory centers on a Special Operations team of four a detachment leader, a medic, a communications expert and a weapons operator with his foot in a cast who were stopped from flying from Tripoli to Benghazi after the attacks of Sept. 11-12, 2012, had ended. Instead, they were instructed to help protect and care for those being evacuated from Benghazi and from the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55683 Jul 10, 2014
Sam wrote:
No worries Roo, I don't mind correcting my mistake.
1 million gallons of saltwater (a biproduct of oil production) spilled into a bay in North Dakota leading to a lake used by native American reservations in the heart of the booming oil patch. An underground pipeline near mandaree leaked over 1 million gallons near Bear Den Bay, a tributary of Lake Sakakawa. Likely started on the forth of July, but was discovered on Tuesday because there was no detection. Dead trees, dead grasses, and dead bushes show it had been going on for some time.
operator error...same as chernobal ukraine. we cant go back to the cave man days. we need oil to use for the plastic keyboard your using.
1 post removed
George

Charleston, WV

#55685 Jul 10, 2014
WE better spend a few more trillion fighting global warming or we are all doomed. Cracks me up that reality doesnt agree with their "predictions". Always wrong and yet we spend billions on this fairy tale instead of using that money in reality for the here and now. Waste money on unicorn farts while real people suffer, brilliant. 60's in July, now that is some serious global warming let me tell ya. LOL

==========

We never thought we'd say this, but we'd welcome back some chilly weather.

A cool mass of air heads toward the United States from the upper regions of Canada and Alaska this week, according to the National Weather Service.

ABC News' Ginger Zee says the weather pattern is not an actual polar vortex, though.

According to the NWS, a mass of cold air will drop from the Arctic regions to Canada and then the upper Midwest next week.

Temperatures across the Midwest will drop into the 60s and 70s - a sharp difference from the 80 degree and 90 degree temperatures from recent weeks. And the relatively cooler air may be felt as far East as New York and Washington.
Funny Funny

Fairmont, WV

#55686 Jul 10, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
<quoted text> Oh she has fat lips I guess. Half African American...you have a problem with that?
Definitely not a problem. Can I get her number?
Yes it is me

Hurricane, WV

#55687 Jul 10, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
And who armed the native Americans? White fur traders.
Well since you insist...I was watching a western once and the cowboys and Indians were going at it big time. An Indian was shooting at a cowboy with a bow and arrow and actually hit him and knocked the gun out of his hand. He ran over to the cowboy and threw his bow down, grabbed the cowboys gun and shot the hell out of him. They have been armed since that day with guns. That was gonna be funny but since Funny Funny made fun of my Dear Christian mother, it probably isn't. Humm...you think you know a guy and look what happens.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55688 Jul 10, 2014
obama fan wrote:
speaking of work do you guys get paid to debate on here because i see some of you on here all day and night instead of being involved in politix
yes i work ... im hired by the tea baggers to troll here looking for liberal fibs and they pay me to set the record straight.
Yes it is me

Hurricane, WV

#55689 Jul 10, 2014
Funny Funny wrote:
<quoted text> Definitely not a problem. Can I get her number?
You will get your sexual gratification soon enough. Remember you like Bacon Hater now. Pervert
George

Charleston, WV

#55690 Jul 10, 2014
Funny Funny wrote:
<quoted text>So, therefore no one can be? All you have done is attack me, but it isn't against me. It's against the person you can win the argument against. I have a house that sits on 17 acres. I have a property up the road with 72 acres. I have property in town that is 4 acres. I know what I have. I picture you sitting in a trailer though, so I know how hard it is to believe someone on the internet. Let's keep on subject and stop with the personal attacks.
Uh huh, sure ya do. It wasnt meant as a personal attack, but when you brag what do you expect? You obviously have an inferiority complex and need to brag on yourself tyo make yourself feel better, that tells me that you are probably lying. People who are actually smart, rich, and have a good life dont feel the need to brag about it on the internet to eprfect strangers.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55691 Jul 10, 2014
Funny Funny wrote:
<quoted text> There is no hope for you. I voted in an election and the winner is representing his constituency. He came up with ideas and they passed as law. It's called the Affordable Care Act. It has been mostly upheld by the Supreme Court, and it isn't going to be repealed. Republicans aren't focused on fixing the country they just want to erase any accomplishment of Obama. You guys don't even try to hide it anymore.
the liberals have ruined america.... 6 years and each year it gets worse... you libbys are in command and look what youve done... 50 million need assistance for cereal. you must be very proud of obsamas accomplishments arnt you.
Funny Funny

Fairmont, WV

#55692 Jul 10, 2014
George wrote:
WE better spend a few more trillion fighting global warming or we are all doomed. Cracks me up that reality doesnt agree with their "predictions". Always wrong and yet we spend billions on this fairy tale instead of using that money in reality for the here and now. Waste money on unicorn farts while real people suffer, brilliant. 60's in July, now that is some serious global warming let me tell ya. LOL
==========
A cool mass of air heads toward the United States from the upper regions of Canada and Alaska this week, according to the National Weather Service.
ABC News' Ginger Zee says the weather pattern is not an actual polar vortex, though.
According to the NWS, a mass of cold air will drop from the Arctic regions to Canada and then the upper Midwest next week.
Temperatures across the Midwest will drop into the 60s and 70s - a sharp difference from the 80 degree and 90 degree temperatures from recent weeks. And the relatively cooler air may be felt as far East as New York and Washington.
It's official. I quit.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#55693 Jul 10, 2014
George wrote:
==========
Still having problems understanding the diffeeence between climate and weather I sse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teresa and Hoodie Adkins 12 hr blackeye 2
It's not Mon usuck 3
Worthless mother Sat chelcia 6
Hamlin Save A Lot Dec 8 Mule 6
my love (Feb '12) Dec 7 D a n 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Dec 6 OrangeJumpsuit 4,306
Always disappear (Mar '16) Dec 6 C p s 6

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance