Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43754 Mar 11, 2014
im the black sheep watching gore/obsama yell at the herd to jump across the canyon cliff to the other side.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43755 Mar 11, 2014
distortion folks. a must see.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43756 Mar 11, 2014
a much better movie than al gores because its not libby bullchit >>. no politics.
Jay

Barboursville, WV

#43757 Mar 11, 2014
undertaker wrote:
seriously guys do you ever get off your asses and do anything?How long can a person sit on their ass and argue on topix?This thing has went in for hours and days almost none stop.Talk about snap benefits free phones you all must be getting it all to be able to do this.Amazing lmmfao
you seem to be well versed on topix.
whatever

Scott Depot, WV

#43758 Mar 11, 2014
sac wrote:
H
e's the man that will be best for WV
??
2 posts removed
George

Oceana, WV

#43761 Mar 11, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
libbys block debates and watch the real deal. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =D-m09lKtYT4XX
Thanks for this. Very interesting, but the doomsdayers wont watch it. It tells the truth about climate change and CO2, they cant have that or their scheme falls apart. I am watching the whole thing now, only about 10 minutes in but very interesting indeed.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#43762 Mar 11, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for this. Very interesting, but the doomsdayers wont watch it. It tells the truth about climate change and CO2, they cant have that or their scheme falls apart. I am watching the whole thing now, only about 10 minutes in but very interesting indeed.
Those were some wacky colleges those guys were from. Did I see a Greenberg College in there? I only checked the first guy - BP Board of Directors for 16 years. I'm sure Judith Curry makes an appearance too.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#43763 Mar 11, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
When tax dollars are coming out of my pocket to support the SNAP program, I could care less about percentages. Blue states lead the way in food stamp usage, period.
No, they don't. Blue states have the highest populations and create the most tax revenue. They represent a tax profit for the US, because their rate of welfare usage is far lower than the red states. The red states create a tax loss for the US, because their rate of welfare usage is so high.

Blue states (democratic) pay for the red states (republican).
George

Oceana, WV

#43764 Mar 11, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
libbys block debates and watch the real deal. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =D-m09lKtYT4XX
OK I only got to watch about the first 30 minutes but awesome video. They say in the first 20 minutes pretty much everything I have already said and know to be the truth. The truth that the planet has been much warmer than we are now and we were fine. The fact that the planet has been both warmer and colder with both higher and lower levels of CO2 proving higher Co2 levels do not equate to higher temperatures. The fact that the CO2 levels changed AFTER the temperature did, not before, clearly showing CO2 isnt the cause of the change but a response To the change. Pointing out that manmade CO2 is such a small percentage of our atmosphere it is ridiculous to blame it on humans. Pointing out the fact that the sun, volcanoes, and natural planetary changes are the REAL causes of climate change, not CO2. Pointing out the fact that reality did not even remotely correlate with the manmade global warming alarmists predictions. DEBUNKED!!! And these are the idiots we base our environmental policies on that are causing us serious economic harm, but I guess that is the point of the entire scam, and to get as much of our money as they can for their pet project and more grants for their junk science. OH and I am sure you can dig up some doomsdayer blog trying to smear the scientists on the show, but some of them were lead authors for the IPCC and others the leading world experts in their field and they all mention that MANY scientists disagree with the manmade global warming junk science. EXCELLENT educational program that the doomsdayers wont watch. It tells the truth with the facts to back up their claims. They use real data and historical evidence, not debunked "theories" and computer predictions of our impending doom.
George

Oceana, WV

#43765 Mar 11, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they don't. Blue states have the highest populations and create the most tax revenue. They represent a tax profit for the US, because their rate of welfare usage is far lower than the red states. The red states create a tax loss for the US, because their rate of welfare usage is so high.
Blue states (democratic) pay for the red states (republican).
The entire red state blue state thing is idiotic. Almost all states regardless of where they fall in the "red state or blue state" nonsense are pretty evenly split between dems and repubs making the entire thing irrelevant. Heavily populated areas generally lean democratic while more rural areas genelly lean repub. So what.
George

Oceana, WV

#43766 Mar 11, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't live in the upper atmosphere, Georges. We live down on the surface, where increased CO2 is causing more problems than it solves.
Do you realize how completely idiotic what you just said is? You are basically saying what happens in the upper atmosphere is irrelevant to life down here on the surface?? LMAO You best stick to reposting doomsdayer blogs. LOL
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#43767 Mar 11, 2014
god you people are stupid!
LOL
Jimmy Love

France

#43768 Mar 12, 2014
LOL, So stupid. Why waste your time debating politics, I just vote for which ever one supports Rainbow Riders or Gay Pride Day.
1 post removed

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Since: Oct 13

Sittin in a tree

#43770 Mar 12, 2014
Jimmy Love wrote:
LOL, So stupid. Why waste your time debating politics, I just vote for which ever one supports Rainbow Riders or Gay Pride Day.
Yeah, wasting your time debating politics is much more stupid than wasting your time pointing out to people that they are wasting their time debating politics. Lol!
Rdge Runr

Princeton, WV

#43771 Mar 12, 2014
Jimmy Love wrote:
yo a socalst oboxo lovr fu libb y get a brian moran

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#43772 Mar 12, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, wasting your time debating politics is much more stupid than wasting your time pointing out to people that they are wasting their time debating politics. Lol!
Those who are too smart for politics are doomed to be governed by those dumber than they are.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#43773 Mar 12, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>OK I only got to watch about the first 30 minutes but awesome video. They say in the first 20 minutes pretty much everything I have already said and know to be the truth. The truth that the planet has been much warmer than we are now and we were fine. The fact that the planet has been both warmer and colder with both higher and lower levels of CO2 proving higher Co2 levels do not equate to higher temperatures. The fact that the CO2 levels changed AFTER the temperature did, not before, clearly showing CO2 isnt the cause of the change but a response To the change. Pointing out that manmade CO2 is such a small percentage of our atmosphere it is ridiculous to blame it on humans. Pointing out the fact that the sun, volcanoes, and natural planetary changes are the REAL causes of climate change, not CO2. Pointing out the fact that reality did not even remotely correlate with the manmade global warming alarmists predictions. DEBUNKED!!! And these are the idiots we base our environmental policies on that are causing us serious economic harm, but I guess that is the point of the entire scam, and to get as much of our money as they can for their pet project and more grants for their junk science. OH and I am sure you can dig up some doomsdayer blog trying to smear the scientists on the show, but some of them were lead authors for the IPCC and others the leading world experts in their field and they all mention that MANY scientists disagree with the manmade global warming junk science. EXCELLENT educational program that the doomsdayers wont watch. It tells the truth with the facts to back up their claims. They use real data and historical evidence, not debunked "theories" and computer predictions of our impending doom.
You should read what real scientists say about it. Even the ones that were in it (and not from Greenberg Community College). Like this guy:

"In the part of The Great Climate Change Swindle where I am describing the fact that the ocean tends to expel carbon dioxide where it is warm, and to absorb it where it is cold, my intent was to explain that warming the ocean could be dangerous—because it is such a gigantic reservoir of carbon. By its placement in the film, it appears that I am saying that since carbon dioxide exists in the ocean in such large quantities, human influence must not be very important—diametrically opposite to the point I was making—which is that global warming is both real and threatening."

-Carl Wunsch, MIT

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Global...

Why would a film that has been admittedly WRONG and is produced BY POLLUTERS featuring evidence FROM POLLUTERS hold any weight to an objective intellectual?

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Sittin in a tree

#43774 Mar 12, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who are too smart for politics are doomed to be governed by those dumber than they are.
Agreed.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#43775 Mar 12, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>The entire red state blue state thing is idiotic. Almost all states regardless of where they fall in the "red state or blue state" nonsense are pretty evenly split between dems and repubs making the entire thing irrelevant. Heavily populated areas generally lean democratic while more rural areas genelly lean repub. So what.
Not true. To claim that the southern states (Alabama, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, etc.) are "evenly split" when it comes to welfare use, poverty, teenage pregnancy and standard of living is to ignore the clear facts as well as the anecdotal knowledge.

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Sittin in a tree

#43776 Mar 12, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. To claim that the southern states (Alabama, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, etc.) are "evenly split" when it comes to welfare use, poverty, teenage pregnancy and standard of living is to ignore the clear facts as well as the anecdotal knowledge.
While you may debate which party uses the entitlements more, the attached video makes it very clear which party has created a dependent society.
http://www.conservativedailynews.com/2012/01/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather terry 3 hr Curious 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr well 1,287
Riedel should pay back stolen funds 8 hr genuius 2
WSAZ new anchor Brittany Hoke (May '14) 8 hr Tom Clark 25
what do u think about lincoln county (Apr '11) Wed WhatTheEff 6
Are you happy? Wed Tom Clark 2
News Letter to Journal predicts Rapture today (Dec '10) May 24 Tom Clark 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages