Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Hamlin Forum

Comments (Page 1,944)

Showing posts 38,861 - 38,880 of43,677
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Shemp Biden is my hero”

Since: Oct 13

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
He is offbase when it comes to Obama, it wasn't Obama and his adming who slept on 9/11/01 nor did Obama go sturming his "geetar" while a major city drowned and Obama put experience people to run FEMA insteasd of an Arabain horse judge like "Brownie" nor was Obama responsible for using troops to play cowboy against Iraq because "he threatened my diddy" and caused many lives lost there, Obama has yet to commit a crime that isn't exaggerated by FOX, and Duh is an idiot sheeple like Mgtn res or whatever it calls itself, it has a history of changing its name after embarrassing itself...
Actually I wrote posting under Dorkus Liberatus. That is Latin for "liberals are dorks", I am thinking about changing my handle to that permanently. But I am still waiting on someone from the left, other than George, to grow a backbone and criticize Obama.
George

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Larry wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I will give George credit for his talent. I fully admit that he has a gift for making a person completely confused when he talks to you. I truly have forgotten exactly what we were arguing about after a few posts from him. That takes a certain talent and an inability to be embarrassed by the things you say. Of course, it wouldn't work in a courtroom since you have to have proof for the things you say and you can't just say I already said that 42 trials ago, but on here, George is pretty strong when it comes to an ability to baffle. Even his Republican cohorts are confused and can't discuss his points with him.
Typical Obamazombie. Blame someone else. It is now somehow my fault that you are a retard and cant keep track of your OWN conversations. LOL A few less personalities and put the crack pipe down and you might stand a chance being able to at least remotely understand your OWN discussions. LMAO
George

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

See what happens when you try and have an adult discussion with mentally ill retards with the maturity level of little children? They throw a fit and play childish name games. I am honored to have not one, but 2 impersonators today. It means they are extremely irritated they were confronted with the truth and since they dont have the intellectual capacity to debate things or defend their own opinions like an adult, they do the only thing they know how, throw a tantrum and play kid games. Rather pathetic, kinda makes ya feel sorry for them. ANd look at the flood on new personalities, now that is funny stuff. IT is like trying to have a debate with a retarded 6 year old with multiple personalities who is also a meth addict. I wonder if the Special Olympics has a forum these people/personalities can join so they can have a conversation with their like minded peers. LOL Or maybe a Romper Room forum for children.
George

Tornado, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I wrote posting under Dorkus Liberatus. That is Latin for "liberals are dorks", I am thinking about changing my handle to that permanently. But I am still waiting on someone from the left, other than George, to grow a backbone and criticize Obama.
They are like brainless cult followers. No matter what they dont dare criticize their dear leader. Mindless zombies who do what their cult leader tells them. THey cant think for themselves, they just follow what they are told. They are good little brainwashed zombies.
Adolf Schicklgruber

Ashton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

"he calls the protesters peaceful but the azzzhole is completely clueless. the protesters are shooting the police murdering them. obama doesnt want you to know this."

So you think the protesters are wrong for shooting back at the Ukrainian government troops?

But the Ukrainian president is an ally of Putin:

"While the demonstrations started as a rejection of the Russia-leaning government policies, protesters said they now seek to "oust a corrupt and brutal regime," according to a post by the opposition-run "Euromaidan" Facebook group on Wednesday morning."

So guru, you support Putin and his allies, interesting...

And please explain, if Obam controls the media and doesn't want us to know about protest violence... why did he let NBC run the story you posted about protester deaths?
ronnie regan

Kenova, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>They are like brainless cult followers. No matter what they dont dare criticize their dear leader. Mindless zombies who do what their cult leader tells them. THey cant think for themselves, they just follow what they are told. They are good little brainwashed zombies.
we have to stick together
Adolf Schicklgruber

Ashton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

"6 year old with multiple personalities who is also a meth addict. I wonder if the Special Olympics has a forum these people/personalities can join so they can have a conversation with their like minded peers. LOL "

Wow, you sure are one dark twisted dude for a Christian.
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

George wrote:
See what happens when you try and have an adult discussion with mentally ill retards with the maturity level of little children? They throw a fit and play childish name games. I am honored to have not one, but 2 impersonators today. It means they are extremely irritated they were confronted with the truth and since they dont have the intellectual capacity to debate things or defend their own opinions like an adult, they do the only thing they know how, throw a tantrum and play kid games. Rather pathetic, kinda makes ya feel sorry for them. ANd look at the flood on new personalities, now that is funny stuff. IT is like trying to have a debate with a retarded 6 year old with multiple personalities who is also a meth addict. I wonder if the Special Olympics has a forum these people/personalities can join so they can have a conversation with their like minded peers. LOL Or maybe a Romper Room forum for children.
Oh you are the one "Rdge Runr" was impersonating? I did not realize that.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
The sheeple are paranoid. They are afraid that if they criticize Obama they might lose their EBT cards, SNAP cards, disability benefits, extended unemployment benefits, free health care, free internet, free cell phone, free birth control, free this...free that. That is what government dependence does to you. You no longer able to voice your opinion, you must tow the Party line.
what is a snap card ? is that a vote for me card of his. whats he have now after 6 straight years of solid click ups ?. 48 million people on foodies ?

“Shemp Biden is my hero”

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Adolf Schicklgruber wrote:
"he calls the protesters peaceful but the azzzhole is completely clueless. the protesters are shooting the police murdering them. obama doesnt want you to know this."
So you think the protesters are wrong for shooting back at the Ukrainian government troops?
"While the demonstrations started as a rejection of the Russia-leaning government policies, protesters said they now seek to "oust a corrupt and brutal regime," according to a post by the opposition-run "Euromaidan" Facebook group on Wednesday morning."
And please explain, if Obam controls the media and doesn't want us to know about protest violence... why did he let NBC run the story you posted about protester deaths?
Not to worry, Obama has drawn another red line. BWAHAHAHABWAHAHA! And I am still waiting for a liberal to objectively evaluate Obama.
http://www.google.com/url...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

oh I looked it up .... its a foodie card now I must look up an EBT card to see if they are the same. BRB
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

EBT food and cash !! you mouthern cluuckin lazy chits. dammmm I cant wait to see you get a job. then what are you going to do ? do you people vote for that occupier of the white house ?

“Shemp Biden is my hero”

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>what is a snap card ? is that a vote for me card of his. whats he have now after 6 straight years of solid click ups ?. 48 million people on foodies ?
It is the new terminology for food stamps. I guess that the term "food stamps" was too demeaning so now it is Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program or SNAP.
George

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Just what we need, more gay feminazi tunnel diggers for student body presidents. LOL Question is if everyone knows they are here illegally why arent they being deported?

++++++++++
Illegal immigrant TROUNCED in runoff for Univ. of North Carolina student body president

Emilio Vicente, the gay, feminist illegal immigrant from Guatemala who was campaigning to become the student body president at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, failed to win Tuesday’s runoff election.

Vicente was, in fact, crushed by a 27.43-point margin, reports The College Fix.

The final tally in the runoff for student council president at North Carolina’s flagship taxpayer-funded university was 2,681 votes for Vicente (35.47 percent) and 4,760 votes (62.9 percent) for his opponent, U.S. resident Andrew Powell.

“Shemp Biden is my hero”

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

EBT stands for electronic benefits transfer or welfare check. My, these freeloaders are getting technical!
George

Chapmanville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

ATLANTA (AP)— Georgia officials are releasing a new specialty license plate featuring the Confederate battle flag, infuriating civil rights advocates and renewing a fiery debate.

Georgia's new plate has fueled a clash between those who believe the battle flag honors Confederate heritage and others who view it as a racially charged symbol of oppression, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported ( http://bit.ly/19h2mCB ).
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Adolf Schicklgruber wrote:
adolf sir .... google .... is NBC liberal ? now I am telling you NBC is the right arm of the Obama sheeple and that man uses them to control the herd. that's why.
George

Chapmanville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Yeah the Iranians sure sound like they are going to make a deal to end their nuke works to end sanctions. LOL Tick tock, the clock is ticking.

==========

Iran leader unveils 'economy of resistance'
Associated Press
By ALI AKBAR DAREINI 13 hours ago

TEHRAN, Iran (AP)— Iran's top leader ordered the government Wednesday to create an "economy of resistance" to counter sanctions imposed over Tehran's nuclear program
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

adolf you started out good. but you are beginning to follow the herd. stay away from them on here. they only comprehend and believe lies. there is a post somewhere with a list of Obama lies I want you to read please. take you time and think about them. they are not made up.
George

Walton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>adolf sir .... google .... is NBC liberal ? now I am telling you NBC is the right arm of the Obama sheeple and that man uses them to control the herd. that's why.
You are right. MSNBC is not a news organization, they are the propaganda machine for the Obama administration. They do The Mighty O's bidding.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,861 - 38,880 of43,677
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hamlin Discussions

Search the Hamlin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lillie wheeler (Mar '10) 15 hr steve 23
New ATT cell tower moving right along 16 hr true 4
Charles Wiley Is A Drug Dealer And A Snitch 16 hr Unknowable 3
Kristie Cremeans Fri Andrew 7
the black widow dreama toppings Fri ester 1
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) Fri jimmy was the love 3,898
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) Thu Jimmy Love 5,634
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hamlin Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hamlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance