Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

Oceana, WV

#34403 Dec 13, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
George, you do lie A LOT. Whether it's due to willful ignorance, poor choice of citations, or just flat out making sh*t up, you as well as Fitness (Christ, what a nutjob), all deserve the moniker of "liar."
Why dont you post another Mother Jones flow chart as evidence. And still waiting for a link to the studies you claimed were fact, but all we got was you making claims with nothing to back up those claims. That seems the norm for you.

And I am STILL waiting from all you co2 global warming bullshitters to post some evidence to back up your claims co2 cause global warming. I have evidence CO2 actually helps to cool the planet, you have NONE showing it warms the planet. Actually the evidence suggests manmade co2 does NOT warm the planet like previously thought but you manmade co2 global warming freaks just keep pushing the lies.
George

Oceana, WV

#34404 Dec 13, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>i didnt lie when i said... you can keep your insurance and you can keep your doctor too.
According to Bacoliar, the biggest habitual liar in this room, he was just "generalizing". We wont talk about the fact Obama knew in 2010 tens of millions would not be able to keep their plans even if they wanted to, long before he continued to repeat that lie. Obamacare itself was premised on lies by our liar in chief and deceptively sold to Congress and the public. The ACA was a blatant and bold face lie from the start, one of the largest tax increases in history from a president who promised no new taxes on anyone making less than 250K.

Since: Sep 13

Clarksburg, WV

#34405 Dec 13, 2013
George, your bullsh*t has been addressed time and time again with conclusive fact. Numerous studies have been cited, your "theories" from quacks debunked over and over. You're just a pathetic conservative hack whose beliefs have no footing in reality.

You've chosen to ignore basic science; you have refused to give alternatives to the Affordable Car Act, and you ignore every bit of factual information concerning economic realities.

You have no VIABLE suggestions for addressing healthcare costs, improving stagnant wages, or ending excessive corporate welfare. You have displayed narcissistic tendencies common amongst conservatives that have no interest in how their "beliefs" affect a majority of hard-working Americans.

You are a delusional and immoral nutjob with nothing remotely relevant to say regarding anything from immigration policy to basic economics.

However, that's okay. Even Boehner has had enough of the right-wing extremism you peddle.

It's over.

Goodbye.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#34406 Dec 13, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Why dont you post another Mother Jones flow chart as evidence. And still waiting for a link to the studies you claimed were fact, but all we got was you making claims with nothing to back up those claims. That seems the norm for you.
And I am STILL waiting from all you co2 global warming bullshitters to post some evidence to back up your claims co2 cause global warming. I have evidence CO2 actually helps to cool the planet, you have NONE showing it warms the planet. Actually the evidence suggests manmade co2 does NOT warm the planet like previously thought but you manmade co2 global warming freaks just keep pushing the lies.
Uhhh... the temperature has risen. Is that evidence?

Climate change deniers. Gotta laugh at them. Their science is always so good, but strangely, nearly every scientist's on the planet is so bad. Amazing how they can draw such definite conclusions. Amazing.
George

Lizemores, WV

#34407 Dec 13, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
George, your bullsh*t has been addressed time and time again with conclusive fact. Numerous studies have been cited, your "theories" from quacks debunked over and over. You're just a pathetic conservative hack whose beliefs have no footing in reality.
You've chosen to ignore basic science; you have refused to give alternatives to the Affordable Car Act, and you ignore every bit of factual information concerning economic realities.
You have no VIABLE suggestions for addressing healthcare costs, improving stagnant wages, or ending excessive corporate welfare. You have displayed narcissistic tendencies common amongst conservatives that have no interest in how their "beliefs" affect a majority of hard-working Americans.
You are a delusional and immoral nutjob with nothing remotely relevant to say regarding anything from immigration policy to basic economics.
However, that's okay. Even Boehner has had enough of the right-wing extremism you peddle.
It's over.
Goodbye.
As per usual, you are spouting BS just like you did the very first time you came here. You make claims about me and healthcare when you are ignorant on the subject. The fact that you dont know my beliefs on healthcare doesnt mean I havent said them and the fact you make BS claims about it just shows your ignorant arrogance. Your problem is you constantly babble about things you know little or nothing about, but talk as if you do.
As for global warming, you continue to make claims with NO evidence to back up those claims except the word of scientists who have been PROVEN wrong. It is rather laughable. You are a genius in your own mind, problem is you rarely know what you are talking about. LOL
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#34408 Dec 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh... the temperature has risen. Is that evidence?
Climate change deniers. Gotta laugh at them. Their science is always so good, but strangely, nearly every scientist's on the planet is so bad. Amazing how they can draw such definite conclusions. Amazing.
Stuff it whistledick, you ignorant left wing tea bagging S O B.

http://www.google.com/url...
George

Lizemores, WV

#34409 Dec 13, 2013
Fact. Global temperatures have not risen in over 15 years debunking the predictions of the manmade co2 global warming gloom and doomers. Fact. There is no credible evidence to support the claim that manmade co2 is causing a catastrophic rise in global temperature. Fact. CO2 has been clearly shown by scientific evidence(not conjecture from debunked scientists whos very jobs rely on their own nonsense to be true) to have a great cooling effect on the planet. Fact. Mother Jones flow charts are not evidence of anything except the stupidity of the reposter.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#34410 Dec 13, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>As per usual, you are spouting BS just like you did the very first time you came here. You make claims about me and healthcare when you are ignorant on the subject. The fact that you dont know my beliefs on healthcare doesnt mean I havent said them and the fact you make BS claims about it just shows your ignorant arrogance. Your problem is you constantly babble about things you know little or nothing about, but talk as if you do.
As for global warming, you continue to make claims with NO evidence to back up those claims except the word of scientists who have been PROVEN wrong. It is rather laughable. You are a genius in your own mind, problem is you rarely know what you are talking about. LOL
Spaced out Cry Baby is the perfect example of a libtard. He whines, lies, and spews the rhetoric of his moronic leaders. If you like your free stuff you can keep your free stuff, period. LMAO!!
George

Lizemores, WV

#34411 Dec 13, 2013
Meanwhile, one of America’s most eminent climate experts, Professor Judith Curry of the Georgia Institute of Technology, said she found the Met Office’s confident prediction of a ‘negligible’ impact difficult to understand.
‘The responsible thing to do would be to accept the fact that the models may have severe shortcomings when it comes to the influence of the sun,’ said Professor Curry. As for the warming pause, she said that many scientists ‘are not surprised’.
She argued it is becoming evident that factors other than CO2 play an important role in rising or falling warmth, such as the 60-year water temperature cycles in the Pacific and Atlantic oceans.
‘They have insufficiently been appreciated in terms of global climate,’ said Prof Curry. When both oceans were cold in the past, such as from 1940 to 1970, the climate cooled. The Pacific cycle ‘flipped’ back from warm to cold mode in 2008 and the Atlantic is also thought likely to flip in the next few years .
Pal Brekke, senior adviser at the Norwegian Space Centre, said some scientists found the importance of water cycles difficult to accept, because doing so means admitting that the oceans – not CO2 – caused much of the global warming between 1970 and 1997.
The same goes for the impact of the sun – which was highly active for much of the 20th Century.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#34412 Dec 13, 2013
George wrote:
Meanwhile, one of America’s most eminent climate experts, Professor Judith Curry of the Georgia Institute of Technology, said she found the Met Office’s confident prediction of a ‘negligible’ impact difficult to understand.
‘The responsible thing to do would be to accept the fact that the models may have severe shortcomings when it comes to the influence of the sun,’ said Professor Curry. As for the warming pause, she said that many scientists ‘are not surprised’.
She argued it is becoming evident that factors other than CO2 play an important role in rising or falling warmth, such as the 60-year water temperature cycles in the Pacific and Atlantic oceans.
‘They have insufficiently been appreciated in terms of global climate,’ said Prof Curry. When both oceans were cold in the past, such as from 1940 to 1970, the climate cooled. The Pacific cycle ‘flipped’ back from warm to cold mode in 2008 and the Atlantic is also thought likely to flip in the next few years .
Pal Brekke, senior adviser at the Norwegian Space Centre, said some scientists found the importance of water cycles difficult to accept, because doing so means admitting that the oceans – not CO2 – caused much of the global warming between 1970 and 1997.
The same goes for the impact of the sun – which was highly active for much of the 20th Century.
Why do you keep posting this? Curry is known as a quack and is paid by oil companies. Ask yourself - who has more to gain, scientists releasing observed data or people who work for polluters? Why do you believe on scientists but not ALL the others? And what does 15 years have to do with anything in climate science? Nothing. CO2 is a greenhouse gas and is the Earth's thermostat. It can cool and warm, depending upon its concentrations in the atmosphere.

I'm not going to debate science with someone who doesn't understand science. But really George, at least acknowledge there remains a strong consensus among scientists that man's impact can be tremendous, like it was with ozone levels in the 80s. CO2 is a pollutant, and reducing our output is vital to the environment. Can you admit that?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#34413 Dec 13, 2013
It seems nobody wants to comment on Obama's administration wanting insurance companies to cover people with health insurance who has not paid yet. The invoked something we just get to learn about. There is a clause that if insurance companies do not make money that the get a 2 billion dollar bailout. Plus extended the pay period. So again making changes on dates and using money not intended without congressional approval. It is bad enough Obama does not follow or uphold constitutional laws. But he can not uphold his own signature tax law and makes all kinds of changes without approval. This is not Fox news or tea baggers, this is Obama and nobody made him do this.
George

Saint Albans, WV

#34414 Dec 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep posting this? Curry is known as a quack and is paid by oil companies. Ask yourself - who has more to gain, scientists releasing observed data or people who work for polluters? Why do you believe on scientists but not ALL the others? And what does 15 years have to do with anything in climate science? Nothing. CO2 is a greenhouse gas and is the Earth's thermostat. It can cool and warm, depending upon its concentrations in the atmosphere.
I'm not going to debate science with someone who doesn't understand science. But really George, at least acknowledge there remains a strong consensus among scientists that man's impact can be tremendous, like it was with ozone levels in the 80s. CO2 is a pollutant, and reducing our output is vital to the environment. Can you admit that?
A known quack? Prove that. That is just more of your lies to try and dismiss her, but problem is she isnt alone. Many scientist agree with her as I have posted. I guess all those people from NASA are paid oil hacks also? ROFL You lies and BS are laughable. You have no evidence at all to back up your 15 year old DEBUNKED science. You want to talk about paid quacks, that would be the people you keep referring to with your ridiculous unsubstantiated claims. Their jobs rely on their nonsense being true, so even AFTER the evidence has PROVEN them wrong, they continue to spin and lie, just like you. Credible unbiased scientists know that they were wrong and openly admit it. Narcissistic idiots like you or global warming preachers who jobs depends on their debunked theories still push the BS. Join us in 2013, you are stuck in the 90's. LOL
George

Saint Albans, WV

#34415 Dec 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
And for someone who pretends to know so much about science, have you learned what that volcanic mystery gas that you find laughable is? ROFL
George

Saint Albans, WV

#34416 Dec 13, 2013
You are right, one of the worlds most respected and renowned climate scientists is just a paid oil company quack. I found the proof, a Mother Jones flow chart. Hahahahahahaha
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#34417 Dec 13, 2013
Remeber sheeple that Obama did win another award. Lie of the year. If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. If you like your insurance you can keep your insuranve...PERIOD.
George

Saint Albans, WV

#34418 Dec 13, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
It seems nobody wants to comment on Obama's administration wanting insurance companies to cover people with health insurance who has not paid yet. The invoked something we just get to learn about. There is a clause that if insurance companies do not make money that the get a 2 billion dollar bailout. Plus extended the pay period. So again making changes on dates and using money not intended without congressional approval. It is bad enough Obama does not follow or uphold constitutional laws. But he can not uphold his own signature tax law and makes all kinds of changes without approval. This is not Fox news or tea baggers, this is Obama and nobody made him do this.
He is the mighty O, he does as he pleases and can change the law with a wave of his magic wand. He is the most lawless president in history. He thinks he is a king, not the president.
George

Saint Albans, WV

#34419 Dec 13, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I have to wonder if Obama and his minions didnt think Obamacare would be repealed before it started. It seems likely they possibly thought when the truth about all the lies he told to get is passed came out, he thought it would be repealed. That would explain that even having YEARS and hundreds of millions of dollars to get everything in working order, nothing was ready, working, or tested properly before the rollout.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#34420 Dec 13, 2013
http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/hazards/gas/climate...

George I posted this last week when you were on your whacko rant. And please, read Judith Curry, She doesn't deny climate change, and doesn't deny climate science and doesn't deny man's contribution to it and doesn't deny CO2 is a greenhouse gas. As a matter of fact, she proposes a carbon tax to cut it (from 2013):

http://judithcurry.com/2013/07/15/why-liberta...

She's definitely trying to get the quack sign off her back.

And George, everyone knows the 30-year old models were wrong. That's science. But to take incorrect models based on incomplete, decades-old data and reject the entire body of evidence gathered is ridiculously ignorant. The evidence supporting climate change is mountainous.

Here's where she admits getting paid by oil companies:

In an interview with Curry for a October 2010 Scientific American profile[3], Michael Lemonick reports (pers. comm.) that he asked Curry about potential conflicts of interest, and she responded,
"I do receive some funding from the fossil fuel industry. My company...does [short-term] hurricane forecasting...for an oil company, since 2007..."

Funny.
George

Saint Albans, WV

#34421 Dec 13, 2013
Years and over half a billion dollars to get things ready and the Obamacare rollout turns out to be one of the biggest FLOPS in history and yet not ONE person has been fired over it. I guess to the liar in chief failure of epic proportion is a promotable offense, not a fireable one.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#34422 Dec 13, 2013
Hey Duh, ever agree that Ford took $5.9 billion taxpayer dollars or were both Fox and Forbes lying and, as you say, "don't know nothing?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla lashane harmon 19 hr Drug virus 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 19 hr ScaryClown 4,463
News Anderson charged, again (Feb '12) Tue HOW EVIL HEARTED 17
Drug dealer in Culloden Apr 16 leslie 4
Lincoln Co. Home Confinement Apr 15 Ben Tellin 1
Randy Tawney Apr 14 Victim 1
crist Apr 14 pretty one 10

Hamlin Jobs

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages