Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#33091 Dec 3, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a registered Democrat if you must know. At one time I would just vote straight Democrat that changed in 2012 because I now vote on the person not the party. I have problems with both sides. I am anxious to see who will be on the independent ticket . I go by character and policy nothing more
I think it's funny how not one person on here EVER admits they're a republican. If that isn't a wake-up call to update your political views, what is?

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#33092 Dec 3, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does the federal government have to set a minimum wage I think each state can handle that. Gee think for yourself much
Because ignorant red states would set it at $1 if they had the chance. Notice your party's main goal ever?
Leighla

Salem, WV

#33093 Dec 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Because ignorant red states would set it at $1 if they had the chance. Notice your party's main goal ever?
Bacon stop being ignorant
Leighla

Salem, WV

#33094 Dec 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's funny how not one person on here EVER admits they're a republican. If that isn't a wake-up call to update your political views, what is?
Unlike you I am smart enough to vote on the individual you see anything on a Democratic ticket and you start taking up for them. My god you think Pelosi and Reid are a good thing ROFL
George

United States

#33095 Dec 3, 2013
The president's job approval rating is at historic lows. A Reuters-Ipsos poll released on Tuesday showed Obama's overall job approval rating at 38 percent, with 63 percent of respondents saying the country is on the wrong track. The November 29-December 3 poll of 1,494 Americans is accurate to plus or minus 2.6 percentage points for all adults.
++++++++++

In what could become the next major headache for President Barack Obama's signature domestic policy, a group representing leading U.S. insurers said on Tuesday that technology fixes that will enable millions of people to sign on to HealthCare.gov have not fully addressed faulty data that the site has been sending these companies about their new enrollees.

The problems include enrollment forms with erroneous personal information as well as duplicate or missing applications. In some cases, consumers who believe they have signed up may not have a file with the insurer.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#33096 Dec 3, 2013
Leighla, I can respect that, but your ideals lean extremely to the right. Are you sure you didn't just change your affiliation to the republican party because you couldn't answer the question I asked? Come on just one positive.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#33097 Dec 3, 2013
Open eyes.....you seem to miss the point. Kodak was only 1 particle per million. We were doing far better then any state or federal regulations. But people freak out when they seen what they precieved as smoke and it was hot vapors. I have nothing against trees and know what plant life does. People take it too far on both sides.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#33098 Dec 3, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
Leighla, I can respect that, but your ideals lean extremely to the right. Are you sure you didn't just change your affiliation to the republican party because you couldn't answer the question I asked? Come on just one positive.
They can't name something positive. They can't even name a legitimate presidential candidate. They can't name an accomplishment they've had. The can't name a plan they've proposed to solve a problem. They can't mention one thing they've done to help any American who works an 8-hour day for 8 hours pay. It's a party of failure.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#33099 Dec 3, 2013
George, G.w. Bush would have killed for obama's approval rating (poor choice of words for a murderer). I do not approve of everything obama has done, and lets face it more would have been accomplished without constant obstruction. The fact is the majority of people I speak with wish he was more progressive, it does not mean people are turning toward the crazy republican party. That is why the republican approval rating is stagnant.
George

United States

#33100 Dec 3, 2013
"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

Footnote 1: We will make it impossible for your insurance company to continue providing your plan. Footnote 2: We will make it difficult for your insurance company to keep your doctor in its network.
Footnote 3: We have to like your plan too. Footnote 4: You will pay a penalty if you don't have a plan we like.
Footnote 5: You have to use our website, but it doesn't work, and even if it did, all your personal information has a "high risk" of being hacked.
Footnote 6: If you complain, you are an extremist and a racist.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#33101 Dec 3, 2013
Bacon Hater.......you are such a numb nut sheeple. The presidential election are still two years away and both sides have primaries. The man you are in love with now, Obama, was not even known until the primaries. So neither side knows what band of lying morons to vote for. That is when you really get a healthy dose of sheeple from both sides. They come out of the woodwork for primaries.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#33102 Dec 3, 2013
Open eyes.......Obama had 2 years with no obstruction. So what does Obama do....he put the cart before the horse with his tax law Obamacare. So for the stubborn people on here....you do not put a tax law like this on a weak economy. How plain and simple must it be? If Obama could pass Obamacare with no republican votes, then he could have pushed through econmic plans to first build the economy and create jobs so that there would be a healthy tax base to run his healthcare.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#33103 Dec 3, 2013
Well duh, I agree there should be a balance. Alot of these companies don't want to spend extra money to reduce emissions. They would still be very profitable, but they go oversees so they can pay workers less, pay no taxes, and have no regulations. Its pure greed to pocket all the money for themselves and make more money than a person could spend in 3 lifetimes. Its just a matter of common decency to employ American workers, help protect our land, and pay taxes like the rest of us. Maybe they would only make 50 billion instead of 70 billion (thrown out number), but I think they can survive on that and they could even have a good conscious. I am far from an expert in this area though and perhaps you are right about a compromise.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#33104 Dec 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Open eyes.......Obama had 2 years with no obstruction. So what does Obama do....he put the cart before the horse with his tax law Obamacare. So for the stubborn people on here....you do not put a tax law like this on a weak economy. How plain and simple must it be? If Obama could pass Obamacare with no republican votes, then he could have pushed through econmic plans to first build the economy and create jobs so that there would be a healthy tax base to run his healthcare.
Yeah, don't blame the republican party for 13 years of failure and obstruction. Blame Obama for not using the nuclear option (remember - it takes a 60-vote majority) to fix a problem that was still developing during his first two years of his first term. That makes sense.
1 post removed

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#33106 Dec 3, 2013
George wrote:
"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."
Footnote 1: We will make it impossible for your insurance company to continue providing your plan. Footnote 2: We will make it difficult for your insurance company to keep your doctor in its network.
Footnote 3: We have to like your plan too. Footnote 4: You will pay a penalty if you don't have a plan we like.
Footnote 5: You have to use our website, but it doesn't work, and even if it did, all your personal information has a "high risk" of being hacked.
Footnote 6: If you complain, you are an extremist and a racist.
1. Lie.
2. Lie.
3. Lie.
4. Lie.
5. Lie.
6. Lie, but most are.
Footnote 7. The alternative plan doesn't exist.
Footnote 8. Our current system is a complete failure, by every metric.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#33107 Dec 3, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
<quoted text> He's a liar one day he posted an account of him and his wife applying for food stamps. Now he's rich and single.
didnt you read my other post about being on the new obama government entitlement program. check it out.
1 post removed

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#33109 Dec 3, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
Well duh, I agree there should be a balance. Alot of these companies don't want to spend extra money to reduce emissions. They would still be very profitable, but they go oversees so they can pay workers less, pay no taxes, and have no regulations. Its pure greed to pocket all the money for themselves and make more money than a person could spend in 3 lifetimes. Its just a matter of common decency to employ American workers, help protect our land, and pay taxes like the rest of us. Maybe they would only make 50 billion instead of 70 billion (thrown out number), but I think they can survive on that and they could even have a good conscious. I am far from an expert in this area though and perhaps you are right about a compromise.
The GOP blocked the bill to punish outsourcers and reward domestic manufacturers. Republicans who bitch about jobs going overseas are absurd, which is the GOP standard I guess.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#33110 Dec 3, 2013
i am at my new job. the gym. and guess what libbys. i have the gyms office computer to play with. how about that ? im the freakin fitness-guru and my boss has cut me lose to do what ever i want. i think we should increase my training fee to 75 per hour. p.s. the new rich lady likes me. problem is i have to give half the training fee to my boss. crap.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#33111 Dec 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, don't blame the republican party for 13 years of failure and obstruction. Blame Obama for not using the nuclear option (remember - it takes a 60-vote majority) to fix a problem that was still developing during his first two years of his first term. That makes sense.
Is Duh drunk? Sounds like it. Who told him about "2 years of no obstruction", Fox News? I would love to tell this simpleton the truth but he will forget and repeat this blabber a week later, there was only 60 democrat votes from April 2009 to January 2010 but the "nuclear option" was used because the GOP blocked judicial nominees for no apparent reason other than "because I can". Even with 60 or more votes any one Senator can block one nominee, that was put an end to because that rule was being abused by R crybabies in the Senate.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#33112 Dec 3, 2013
Jimmy Love wrote:
*POOF*
Bye bye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 11 hr Missy 4,198
James lovejoy 14 hr Wow 6
where can i get breakfast Sat Tom Clark 8
Scott setliff Fri Michele Huffman 1
anyone know jamie woodall (Jan '11) Aug 15 Katie 23
Home Confinement Question Aug 11 steve 2
help me!! (Dec '13) Aug 11 Tom Clark 11

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance