Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#31578 Nov 19, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
LIES didn't work to stop the ACA.
A $24 billion government shutdown didn't work.
42 failed votes at a cost of hundreds of millions didn't work.
I guess now it's down to the old GOP tactic - scare dumb people.
If you think your SS#, address, phone number and financial data are secure on the bank websites you use, every company you order shit from, on your phone, in your email, on your computer or anywhere, you're an idiot. If a talented hacker wants your info, they'll get your info. To claim that people shouldn't sign up for health insurance because a website isn't secure is a sad attempt to undermine the first meaningful change to a completely failed healthcare system. But, it's one of many.
They never voted 42 times that is an out and out Lie look it up you will find the truth. The liberals have put so many spins on the OBAMACARE it is not even funny. The web site is a disaster and not secure at all. The government shut down did not work but people are standing up and taking notice that the Tea Party was telling the truth about Obamacare all along. The premiums and deductibles are high and no one is going to buy this crap. You are insane if you think anyone in the REAL working class with a job, house payment and has to pay for there family can afford obamacare. I guess you ignore the majority of Americans who have valid complaints.
1 post removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#31580 Nov 19, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
They never voted 42 times that is an out and out Lie look it up you will find the truth. The liberals have put so many spins on the OBAMACARE it is not even funny. The web site is a disaster and not secure at all. The government shut down did not work but people are standing up and taking notice that the Tea Party was telling the truth about Obamacare all along. The premiums and deductibles are high and no one is going to buy this crap. You are insane if you think anyone in the REAL working class with a job, house payment and has to pay for there family can afford obamacare. I guess you ignore the majority of Americans who have valid complaints.
It's actually 46 now. I tried to find a Fox News story that said that but I couldn't. So I found this one from September (two months ago). It says "over 40."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/18/ho...

So you're wrong.

People with a job don't have to "buy Obamacare" or change anything. You're pretending that everyone's policies are higher under Obamacare and that everyone is losing their health insurance. Both are 180-degrees wrong. The ACA is already working, already covered MILLIONS of Americans who couldn't get health insurance and already grandfathered in the few scam plans people bought individually on the open market.

And the tea baggers didn't say Obamacare wouldn't work. They said it was a communist plot to enslave the American people.

Dumbasses.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31581 Nov 19, 2013
i LOVE THIS CHIT !! 300 million pissed away and the payment portion if obsama care is clucked !! only half built. by god congress should cock block any more money for the screw ups.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31582 Nov 19, 2013
obama = "by the end of november" << anybody know if this is another lie ? hahaha, its clucked folks.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31583 Nov 19, 2013
i want to see obsama care fail. i want major cluck ups. i want people to pay out the azz. i want more cancellations. i want to ride this attitude all the way to the election polling booths. P.S. kids under 12 free doctor, free casts, free stitches. see im not all bad.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31584 Nov 19, 2013
oprah is calling us crackers racists again. lol, racist,bush,racist,bush,racist ..... blah blah blah. fat obese wide face needs to shut up.
Bacon Hater Race Baiter

Ashburn, VA

#31585 Nov 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
obama = "by the end of november" << anybody know if this is another lie ? hahaha, its clucked folks.
You're a racist tea bagger who wants to stick it to women's vaginas, uh I mean wants to put sticks in women's vaginas.The site will be up an running by the end of November, it just may be November 2020.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31586 Nov 19, 2013
hell, i wouldnt tap oprah with melissa's penis.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31587 Nov 19, 2013
obama balls are in the fire folks. hes a blamer and blaming the rollout on republicans is a very large mistake. lower I.Q. dirt ball libbys may believe it but middle america knows better. MR.PRESIDENT, sir, your making yourself out to be a fool.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31588 Nov 19, 2013
Bacon Hater Race Baiter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a racist tea bagger who wants to stick it to women's vaginas, uh I mean wants to put sticks in women's vaginas.The site will be up an running by the end of November, it just may be November 2020.
sticks in vagina's ? good grief. whats that have to do with the miserable ... STATE OF UNION ? which by the way is tanked.

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Since: Oct 13

Sittin in a tree

#31589 Nov 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
hell, i wouldnt tap oprah with melissa's penis.
Oprah is a race baiting bitch. Typical tactic of the left. Their boy is a failure and would f*** up a two car parade, but let's deflect and deny, and play the race card. Pathetic excuse for human flesh.
George

United States

#31590 Nov 19, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on George, answer the question.
WHAT PERSON OR PEOPLE IN US GOVERNMENT WANT TO CONTROL AND OPPRESS THIS COUNTRY?
FOR WHAT ULTIMATE PURPOSE IS THIS "CONTROL AND OPPRESSION?"
HOW CAN ONE PERSON MONITOR THE REAL TIME 24-HOUR COMMUNICATIONS OF 1,000 PEOPLE?
It's just not physically possible. They use keywords. That's it. Not good, but it isn't exactly a Government vs. The People conspiracy to make us all zombies or slaves.
If you're saying that the monitoring is being done to reduce crime domestically, that is neither control or oppression. It's just an illegal method of surveillance of criminals, which is neither surprising nor new. But there has yet to be A SINGLE person allege that his arrest stemmed from an illegal wiretap or communications monitoring program done by the NSA. To think that every prosecutor in every town has been "tipped off by the feds" and is then inherently unethical is a little bit ignorant. That's not the case.
You're attributing a motive you can't explain to people you have not identified to conduct monitoring that isn't physically possible. You're doing the teabag thing where they make an outlandish charge that's TOALLY abstract and vague without explaining. Don't be them. Explain.
Your communications are monitored for keywords. That's it. They may even store them. But no one's listening to your conversations or reading your emails. There's no value in doing so, and half the country would have to monitoring the other half of the country (24-7, mind you). That isn't happening. Monitoring my communications for keywords in the fight against terrorism is on shaky ground legally and constitutionally, and it should be stopped. But it isn't a conspiracy to enslave us.
Why do you guys always do too far with the lunacy? Instead of bitching about Obamacare, they say it's part of a communist plot. Instead of saying Obama is weak, they say he's an Islamic extremist. Instead of saying domestic terrorism should end, they say it's for a future enslavement program. It's so ridiculous it's funny.
LOL You are still continuing to spew BS and government propaganda that has already been PROVEN to be WRONG. LMAO I will say it again. They are recording and storing EVERY SINGLE phone call and EVERY SINGLE email to possibly be used against you in direct violation of the 4th amendment. They have most definitely already used their illegally obtained information many times. How many times and for what purposes, we will probably never know since they instructed law enforcement to fabricate and cover up how they get the info and lie about everything they do. Several cases have already come to light about analysts using the information to track, spy, monitor their girlfriends/wives. But go ahead and be a sheeple, defend your oppressors like the good little brainwashed zombie you are, and keep on posting BS that has already been PROVEN to be false, it makes you look like a dumbass and gives me a chuckle. Throw out more stupidity like "real time" and "1:1" and other incredibly stupid nonsense to try and diminish your cult leaders criminals behavior. They just built a warehouse bigger than a pro football stadium to store all their ill gotten information. Every phone call and email is sitting on file and cataloged just waiting for some government douchebag to illegally use against you at the time of his/her choosing. But we know the government NEVER does anything wrong now do they. Hell why do we even need a Constitution to protect us, the government can do no wrong. Say baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
George

United States

#31591 Nov 19, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
LIES didn't work to stop the ACA.
A $24 billion government shutdown didn't work.
42 failed votes at a cost of hundreds of millions didn't work.
I guess now it's down to the old GOP tactic - scare dumb people.
If you think your SS#, address, phone number and financial data are secure on the bank websites you use, every company you order shit from, on your phone, in your email, on your computer or anywhere, you're an idiot. If a talented hacker wants your info, they'll get your info. To claim that people shouldn't sign up for health insurance because a website isn't secure is a sad attempt to undermine the first meaningful change to a completely failed healthcare system. But, it's one of many.
Yeah the 4 independent security experts that testified are all lying just to make Obama look bad. LOL My GOD you are the definition of a mindless cultist government sheeple.

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Since: Oct 13

Sittin in a tree

#31592 Nov 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
obama balls are in the fire folks. hes a blamer and blaming the rollout on republicans is a very large mistake. lower I.Q. dirt ball libbys may believe it but middle america knows better. MR.PRESIDENT, sir, your making yourself out to be a fool.
Even Bacon Hater Race Baiter has made it perfectly clear that republicans have been opposed this joke from day one. Why in the hell should they bale out the democrats now? Obamacare is a perfect example of incompetent democrats in action. They passed it, let them own it. And by the way, the Coward in Chief is trying to blame republicans for his latest failure.

http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/3...
Bacon Hater Race Baiter

Ashburn, VA

#31593 Nov 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>sticks in vagina's ? good grief. whats that have to do with the miserable ... STATE OF UNION ? which by the way is tanked.
Nothing, but that's what I do.
George

United States

#31594 Nov 19, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
People with a job don't have to "buy Obamacare" or change anything. You're pretending that everyone's policies are higher under Obamacare and that everyone is losing their health insurance.
No not everyones policies are higher, mostly only working healthy peoples policies are higher, often outrageously higher. Poor and sick people are getting much cheaper rates and are loving it.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31595 Nov 19, 2013
uhhhh ohhhh ... crooked census bureau. another obsama scandal coming. all obama numbers are falsehoods.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31596 Nov 19, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Bacon Hater Race Baiter has made it perfectly clear that republicans have been opposed this joke from day one. Why in the hell should they bale out the democrats now? Obamacare is a perfect example of incompetent democrats in action. They passed it, let them own it. And by the way, the Coward in Chief is trying to blame republicans for his latest failure.
http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/3...
yep exactly. and he going to blame the republicans for not letting the union members opt out. obama is a piece of chit.
Bacon Hater Race Baiter

Ashburn, VA

#31597 Nov 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
uhhhh ohhhh ... crooked census bureau. another obsama scandal coming. all obama numbers are falsehoods.
They did whatever it took to get the Liar in Chief re-elected. Bribes, lies, race card, lame stream media, back room deals, whatever it takes to make this sorry ass excuse for a human being look good.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31598 Nov 19, 2013
black youths have a new game. its being reported on fox right now. called "knock out". hitting people in the jaw for no reason. sucker punching people walking down the sidewalk. did you see that ? women too !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you happy? 7 hr Trade up 3
what do u think about lincoln county (Apr '11) 7 hr Tom Clark 7
Heather terry 7 hr Tom Clark 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 18 hr well 1,287
WSAZ new anchor Brittany Hoke (May '14) 21 hr Tom Clark 25
News Letter to Journal predicts Rapture today (Dec '10) May 24 Tom Clark 15
wants a new tat and heard Dave Black was awesome (Aug '13) May 23 huntington wv 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages