Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#31224 Nov 16, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama didn't delay the individual mandate. You should try to read a newspaper and turn off Fox for bit.
He is allowing citizens who had their insurance policies cancelled to keep them an additional year. Of course this is one more violation of the constitution but wtf, that is just an outdated document anyway. Right?
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#31226 Nov 16, 2013
Bacon hater.....you are talking out your azz again. They can go two terms and have to sit out a term. That means if they were any branch og government that they have to sit out a term and can not cross to another branch. Lobbist should not be giving money. And there is not politician that feels they have enough money. Both sides are greedy. Do you know how much a campaign cost today? It is expensive and that was apparent in the Virginia race that you are proud of for govenor. The democratic spent double of the republican and the democrat barely won. Both sides are influenced by special intrest. This is why you are a sheeple, liar and race baiter
Ted Cruz

Bluefield, WV

#31227 Nov 16, 2013
I am getting ready to go to Toronto and smoke crack with my fellow Canadian Rob Ford.

Punish the makers

#31228 Nov 16, 2013
Ted Cruz wrote:
I am getting ready to go to Toronto and smoke crack with my fellow Canadian Rob Ford.
Take Slick Willie with you, he will promise not to inhale. But that brings up a thought worth pondering, how does a windbag democrat keep from inhaling? ROFL!

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#31229 Nov 16, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
He is allowing citizens who had their insurance policies cancelled to keep them an additional year. Of course this is one more violation of the constitution but wtf, that is just an outdated document anyway. Right?
They're ALL REQUIRED TO HAVE INSURANCE, which is what the "individual mandate" is. How you can call this "delaying the individual mandate" I will never understand. I don't live on Planet Teabag and don't understand tea baggery.

Dumbass.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#31230 Nov 16, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon hater.....you are talking out your azz again. They can go two terms and have to sit out a term. That means if they were any branch og government that they have to sit out a term and can not cross to another branch. Lobbist should not be giving money. And there is not politician that feels they have enough money. Both sides are greedy. Do you know how much a campaign cost today? It is expensive and that was apparent in the Virginia race that you are proud of for govenor. The democratic spent double of the republican and the democrat barely won. Both sides are influenced by special intrest. This is why you are a sheeple, liar and race baiter
Sit out a term? Huh? And I suppose this is some version of pick-up basketball with alternates who come in during that year? Nobody runs for Congress for the salary. But there should be some who do - but they would have to be young, comparatively poor and relatively uninfluenced. You guys hate those people (even if they're white).

Yes, I know how much campaigns cost. I've worked with three state campaigns in West Virginia and one in Ohio. Some, like Jay Rockefeller's or Robert Byrd's (and most people in the Senate) are FREE and actually turn a profit given to charity because they buy no ads, travel nowhere, have no campaign staff and still receive contributions. Sherrod Brown once spent $500,000 to retain his seat in Ohio. Others, like the Obama-Romney race in 2012, hit $2 billion. The point remains that people who SHOULD be in politics - young people with families and bills and jobs - can't get in politics because of the money or prestige required. Term limits won't change that. The only thing that will is to pay them high salaries that compete with jobs they can get in the private sector (6 figures easy) and ELIMINATE LARGE CONTRIBUTIONS. But the Supreme Court ruled that giving a candidate money is a form of free speech, and curtailing too much is an infringement on free speech. So it's not going to happen.

End the pipe dreams. There's two parties. Neither are perfect. Pick one and make a difference. You can whine about the political environment or you can engage in it.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31231 Nov 16, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/the-obamas-l...
Neither he nor Michelle lost their license. They can practice law whenever they want.
on or around march 13 2007 obama turned in his license to prevent proceedings that would become public record. the illinois top dogs were going to bust his azz for false statements on his application. also i wanna add that your site factcheck.org is a fraudulent source and is funded by the annenburg foundation. full blown libby site. what name did barack go by then ? barry obama or was it barry soetoro.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#31232 Nov 16, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>on or around march 13 2007 obama turned in his license to prevent proceedings that would become public record. the illinois top dogs were going to bust his azz for false statements on his application. also i wanna add that your site factcheck.org is a fraudulent source and is funded by the annenburg foundation. full blown libby site. what name did barack go by then ? barry obama or was it barry soetoro.
Now factcheck is a liberal site too?

And Barack went by Muqtada Falluja al-Jazeera bin Laden Hussein of Iraq back then. But his friends called him "Jungle Jazeera" because he was so good on the monkey bars for the training videos. You didn't know that was him? Yep. That's him. All black jumpsuit, red sash-belt thing and ski-mask. He skipped every other monkey bar. Badass.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#31233 Nov 17, 2013
I love the deflection and blame displacement on the liberal side. But here is the undisputed truth. Obama gets elected and he goes on a world wide apology tour. Obama tries to create green jobs and they all go belly up. Fast and furious is a flop and scandal. Obama sticks his nose in three local situations and is wrong on all three and causes social unrest. Obamacare lies of keeping healthcare and doctor. Benghazi, IRS, Snowden and NSA all scandals and he knows nothing of what is going on. Obama's red line that Putan ends up bailing him out of. Adding over 7 trillion to national debt. The terrible website at 400 million and climbing. Spying on citizens and allies being caught. His drone attacks.
Heather

Fairmont, WV

#31234 Nov 17, 2013
This is ubsurd!

Punish the makers

#31235 Nov 17, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
They're ALL REQUIRED TO HAVE INSURANCE, which is what the "individual mandate" is. How you can call this "delaying the individual mandate" I will never understand. I don't live on Planet Teabag and don't understand tea baggery.
Dumbass.
Of course you don't understand tea baggery. Tea baggery requires balls of which you have none.
Woa

Fairmont, WV

#31236 Nov 17, 2013
Crazy topics!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31237 Nov 17, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I love the deflection and blame displacement on the liberal side. But here is the undisputed truth. Obama gets elected and he goes on a world wide apology tour. Obama tries to create green jobs and they all go belly up. Fast and furious is a flop and scandal. Obama sticks his nose in three local situations and is wrong on all three and causes social unrest. Obamacare lies of keeping healthcare and doctor. Benghazi, IRS, Snowden and NSA all scandals and he knows nothing of what is going on. Obama's red line that Putan ends up bailing him out of. Adding over 7 trillion to national debt. The terrible website at 400 million and climbing. Spying on citizens and allies being caught. His drone attacks.
the libbys should have voted for hillary but they were so enamored with the color of obamas skin they failed to find out if obama had any clucking common sense.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31238 Nov 17, 2013
thats right .. i said obsama has no common sense. he has the whole country in an uproar and is completly clueless as to why ? my god folks. we have 3 more years of this chit. and its going to get worse. obama wants everyone working 30 hours a week so that they have to become dependant on big government.

Punish the makers

#31239 Nov 17, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>the libbys should have voted for hillary but they were so enamored with the color of obamas skin they failed to find out if obama had any clucking common sense.
No common sense, no job qualifications including no leadership skills. He was supposed to be the "champion of the middle class". So with insurance premiums rising, unemployment still over 7%, 47 million people on food stamps, his numerous lies and scandals, and many employers reducing their employee's work hours to circumvent Obamacare, the question is "How do you like him now"?

Punish the makers

#31240 Nov 17, 2013
You don't need to answer my previous question, this pretty much sums it up.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31241 Nov 17, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
No common sense, no job qualifications including no leadership skills. He was supposed to be the "champion of the middle class". So with insurance premiums rising, unemployment still over 7%, 47 million people on food stamps, his numerous lies and scandals, and many employers reducing their employee's work hours to circumvent Obamacare, the question is "How do you like him now"?
what got me was the insurance giants in the oval office. the 29 democratic senators. and the majority of americans. the man has no common sense and will not take advice from anyone !! ever !!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31242 Nov 17, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
You don't need to answer my previous question, this pretty much sums it up.
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/...
that 40% approval deal. shall i dare make a comment about the welfare government dole that were polled or will i be accused of being racist or something horrible like that.

Punish the makers

#31243 Nov 17, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>that 40% approval deal. shall i dare make a comment about the welfare government dole that were polled or will i be accused of being racist or something horrible like that.
Go ahead, Bacon Hater Race Baiter must be sleeping in this morning.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31244 Nov 17, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead, Bacon Hater Race Baiter must be sleeping in this morning.
that 40% deal approval rate. what if i said something like this one ... were the homosexual atheist sodomizers that hang out on park benches by the public restrooms polled ? does that comment count as being a horrible racist too ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss Flame? 2 hr Disappointed 3
Lisa Stewart from 4 mile 3 hr Just wondering 1
tosha linville 7 hr just asking 80
Demeda 8 hr Alisha 5
culloden foodfair (Feb '14) 17 hr The Last Warrior ... 53
Anyone know Thu yep 18
Big Johnny May and Kk Black Wed Little Johnny may 10
More from around the web

Hamlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE