Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#28991 Oct 30, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
it amazes me how little the left knows about the tea party or what they stand for other that watching T.V. liberal talking mouths slamming them. i suggest you all look up ... what the tea party stands for.
They stand for reducing taxes. But they're against a president that REDUCED 98 percent of all Americans' taxes. Which bring to mind the term "tea bagger logic."

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#28992 Oct 30, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>freak out nation ? its all true isnt it. can you post some flying saucers sites for me ?
http://www.khou.com/news/texas-news...

It's true. All the other local news stations have the same numbers.

And the flying saucer sites aren't run by progressives, lemme tell ya.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#28993 Oct 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy shit.
And even Texas is changing. You checked out Wendy Davis? Chick may be president someday. Bitch don't play tea bagger.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =q5G9_p1ZVbYXX
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/14/us/14iht-le...
She's a rising star in a rising party with all the early tools. Single mother from a community college. But ended up Harvard Law. Still young. She has a huge following already. There's tons of youtube stuff from her final hours argument where she just massacres the tea party. On blast.
I loved her REAL filibuster on abortions. She is sharp. Oh My God, put her, Michelle, Elizabeth Warren and Hillary together and we would have world peace. Lol
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#28994 Oct 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
They stand for reducing taxes. But they're against a president that REDUCED 98 percent of all Americans' taxes. Which bring to mind the term "tea bagger logic."
The Tea Party is for smaller government and more individual freedom, something that scares you left wing losers to death. You can't handle to fact that you might have to make it on your own without the government teet to suck on. You don't even want to work unless you have a union defending your sorry, worthless asses. Pahtetic losers, one and all. And what is it with your obsession with potential candidates that are women? Can you not get a woman of your own which causes you to fantasize about women politicians? You posted earlier that you were young, yet you spend a tremendous amount of time on this site. Do you have an "L" on your forehead?

Ravenswood

#28995 Oct 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I shouldn't, but I can't resist. Tea Ballers. Lmao
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#28996 Oct 30, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you can't resist, you're a weak minded person who lacks discipline. Typical lefty.
E Maynard

Winchester, KY

#28997 Oct 30, 2013
<quoted text>
You sound like you have NEVER dragged your tongue across a set of balls you didn't like. I would bet that's true.

Ravenswood

#28998 Oct 30, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you can't resist, you're a weak minded person who lacks discipline. Typical lefty.
Lighten up, life's too short to be a bitch all the time.

Ravenswood

#28999 Oct 30, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tea Party is for smaller government and more individual freedom, something that scares you left wing losers to death. You can't handle to fact that you might have to make it on your own without the government teet to suck on. You don't even want to work unless you have a union defending your sorry, worthless asses. Pahtetic losers, one and all. And what is it with your obsession with potential candidates that are women? Can you not get a woman of your own which causes you to fantasize about women politicians? You posted earlier that you were young, yet you spend a tremendous amount of time on this site. Do you have an "L" on your forehead?
If I had a screen name like Mgtn Res, I wouldn't suggest some one else has a L on their forehead.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29000 Oct 30, 2013
<quoted text>
If I had a screen name like Mgtn Res, I wouldn't suggest some one else has a L on their forehead.
She could live in Ravenswood now that would be something to make fun of someone about.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#29001 Oct 30, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
She could live in Ravenswood now that would be something to make fun of someone about.
She is just a typical blowhard democrat, she doesn't even know what Mgtn. Res. means.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#29002 Oct 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
As a man? No. Hard to edit the Harvard Law Review, be a constitutional law professor at the most prestigious university on planet Earth, win a Nobel Prize and keep a wife for two decades if you're a liar.
As a politician? No more than required. I'll be straight-up with you guys because this is what I do for a living. Obama, like all high-caliber attorneys, is a language MASTER. I recognize and decipher bullshit a little better than average because I am a producer of it. In any public relations setting, language (and its delivery) must be manipulated to adjust the truth. Obama has always done this like ALL successful politicians. But I can honestly say that Obama's intentions in EVERY situation as president is to first protect this nation and its interests, and second, to advance the life of the average American.
I truly think it kills him inside to face the opposition and racist obstructionism he has. I think if Americans were able to foresee the amount of blatant, disgusting, backwoods-redneck bullshit that he's faced then we wouldn't have elected him. That's why we re-elected him. It became a matter of principal. Once it became clear that the GOP was gonna play slimeball, we had to destroy them.
As smart and the education that Obama has and yet he breaks the constitution and has said dumb things. He lies and it is all on tape but you sheeple deny it. Through his almost 5 years he has had plenty of scandal but knows nothing of what is going on. He has not only divided the American people but has diided the world against us. If it was not for Putan we would be in another war. Plus what does race have to do with it. There you go again and this does make you a race baiter. This is your cowardly way out.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#29003 Oct 30, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
I spend very little time here but I check for dumb tea baggery and respond often. I ALWAYS use my cell and I get an email notice, so I respond real quick. Takes 30 seconds, just like answering an email. and I can't use Fakebook or Twatter. This is it. And confronting idiocy like the bullshit you posted above is something I feel I'm required to do. I sat back and watched Bush dismantle this country and everything it stood for and did nothing. All democrats agree on this basic principal - we won't ever let that happen again. We've had our last certifiably retarded president.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#29004 Oct 30, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's not about women. We just notice that you dumbasses all get a little awkward around vaginas, black people or "foreign" people, so we're just working you through your idiot fears. Consider it therapy, dipshit.

Ravenswood

#29005 Oct 30, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> As smart and the education that Obama has and yet he breaks the constitution and has said dumb things. He lies and it is all on tape but you sheeple deny it. Through his almost 5 years he has had plenty of scandal but knows nothing of what is going on. He has not only divided the American people but has diided the world against us. If it was not for Putan we would be in another war. Plus what does race have to do with it. There you go again and this does make you a race baiter. This is your cowardly way out.
I would like to know how he broke the constitution? And the only scandals were from these limited intelligent tea bag party dreaming crap up in their heads. And, he has not divided the country, the do nothing republicans did by wanting to destroy him even if it means harming our country.

Ravenswood

#29006 Oct 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I spend very little time here but I check for dumb tea baggery and respond often. I ALWAYS use my cell and I get an email notice, so I respond real quick. Takes 30 seconds, just like answering an email. and I can't use Fakebook or Twatter. This is it. And confronting idiocy like the bullshit you posted above is something I feel I'm required to do. I sat back and watched Bush dismantle this country and everything it stood for and did nothing. All democrats agree on this basic principal - we won't ever let that happen again. We've had our last certifiably retarded president.
Amen!

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#29007 Oct 30, 2013
Do I have to be the one to say it?

HOLY SHIT.

Obama delivered one of his best and certainly one of his most substantive speeches today. And the guy got heckled. How did he handle it? He made the hands-down greatest presidential heckle recovery.

Ever.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#29008 Oct 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's not about women. We just notice that you dumbasses all get a little awkward around vaginas, black people or "foreign" people, so we're just working you through your idiot fears. Consider it therapy, dipshit.
You mean foreign people like Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz or Susanna Martinez, or African Americans like Elbert Guillory, Allen West, Herman Cain, or Dr. Ben Carson? Keep parroting the ignorant ramblings of the left numbnuts. You are a loser.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#29009 Oct 30, 2013
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29010 Oct 30, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> As smart and the education that Obama has and yet he breaks the constitution and has said dumb things. He lies and it is all on tape but you sheeple deny it. Through his almost 5 years he has had plenty of scandal but knows nothing of what is going on. He has not only divided the American people but has diided the world against us. If it was not for Putan we would be in another war. Plus what does race have to do with it. There you go again and this does make you a race baiter. This is your cowardly way out.
You are 100% correct

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is dr gibbs? 13 hr Josie 3
xavier quentrill 16 hr beware 10
connie Gregory 19 hr Not tom clark 6
Travis Cummings Sun Trump Jr 2
Real deal archery shop (Nov '11) Sat Jbow 45
tudor's of West Hamlin,W Sat J 2
Mike Sutphin Fri travis 18

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance