Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Bacon Hater Race Baiter

Ashburn, VA

#28891 Oct 30, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> I never liked Arsenio, he rode Eddie Murphy's coat tails. Long fingers and big teeth with no talent
Well you're just a mean old tea bagger racist!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28892 Oct 30, 2013
hurry ... sebellius is LYING ! covering for obamas azz !
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28893 Oct 30, 2013
FOX news.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28894 Oct 30, 2013
hahaha, the democrats are living in the wizard of oz land.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#28895 Oct 30, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
hurry ... sebellius is LYING ! covering for obamas azz !
Are her lips moving? If so, she is lying. Typical Obama employee.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28896 Oct 30, 2013
holychit ... the congressman that are dumbocrits that are asking questuins are lying too !
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28897 Oct 30, 2013
(R) Barton asked Sebulius about a disclaimer about a privaticy issue and she agreed that it should be taken out. For you have to release your information to go on in the website. (D)Pollonse then said it does not matter right after. What a bunch of BS
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#28898 Oct 30, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
holychit ... the congressman that are dumbocrits that are asking questuins are lying too !
Democrats are liars? Shocking!!! I am appalled!
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28899 Oct 30, 2013
Bacon Hater Race Baiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you're just a mean old tea bagger racist!
WHAT? I like Eddie Murphy but not Arsenio so therefore I am a racist? Plus it was a fact he had long fingers and big teeth. So what have you been smoking this morning. You are making fitness guru look like he knows what he is talking about by calling you RACE BAITER.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28900 Oct 30, 2013
(D) Eshoo is kissing her backside and she said that she downs the republicans because they are mad about the website but will not gie credit for the good thing this healthcare has done. What a twit. That is what this hearing is about, THE WEBSITE.
Bacon Hater Race Baiter

Ashburn, VA

#28901 Oct 30, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> WHAT? I like Eddie Murphy but not Arsenio so therefore I am a racist? Plus it was a fact he had long fingers and big teeth. So what have you been smoking this morning. You are making fitness guru look like he knows what he is talking about by calling you RACE BAITER.
Don't try to use logic on me. I said that you are a mean old tea bagger racist, case closed. Don't even make me attach a left wing blog to this posting.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#28902 Oct 30, 2013
Leighla wrote:
Harry Reid and Pelosi are the walking intellect for the democrats ROFL
The “warmth rating” for Speaker John A. Boehner, Ohio Republican, has tumbled from more than 51 in 2011 to less than 37 since he ascended to the top House job. The rating for Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Nevada Democrat, has slid 1 point, and the number for Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, Kentucky Republican, has dropped more than 7 points.
Mrs. Pelosi defies the trend, rising from 32.9 to 38.4 and going from last to first among the four congressional leaders.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Oh wait, this is a liberal web site. Lol
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#28903 Oct 30, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
(D) Eshoo is kissing her backside and she said that she downs the republicans because they are mad about the website but will not gie credit for the good thing this healthcare has done. What a twit. That is what this hearing is about, THE WEBSITE.
We could save a lot of time and taxpayer money if we would just blame the Obamacare debacle on George Bush.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#28904 Oct 30, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
The “warmth rating” for Speaker John A. Boehner, Ohio Republican, has tumbled from more than 51 in 2011 to less than 37 since he ascended to the top House job. The rating for Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Nevada Democrat, has slid 1 point, and the number for Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, Kentucky Republican, has dropped more than 7 points.
Mrs. Pelosi defies the trend, rising from 32.9 to 38.4 and going from last to first among the four congressional leaders.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Oh wait, this is a liberal web site. Lol
So your point is that democrats are ignorant? Well done.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28905 Oct 30, 2013
Bacon Hater Race Baiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try to use logic on me. I said that you are a mean old tea bagger racist, case closed. Don't even make me attach a left wing blog to this posting.
Ok......I see this is not Bacon Hater. You got me
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28906 Oct 30, 2013
Sebulis said she was incharge and the blame should fall on her. That is a standup approach. But she has no numbers and shown she is either throwing the web people under the bus or she was really not in charge. She is doing alot of Obama answers of I do not know.

Ravenswood

#28907 Oct 30, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
Let's talk about liars.

Rep. Michele Bachmann used misleading and at times wildly inaccurate portrayals of two key domestic and foreign policy issues — food stamps and the response to an attack on a U.S. consulate in Libya — to paint President Obama as someone who doesn’t “care.”
Her account of the White House response to the Benghazi attack included unsubstantiated claims, distortions of omission and outright factual errors, including the bogus claim that Glen Doherty “defied orders” to help colleagues under attack. Doherty was part of a seven-person security team specifically sent from a CIA facility in Tripoli to respond to the Benghazi attack.
Bachmann’s claim that 70 percent of federal dollars allocated to food stamps goes to “salaries and pensions for the bureaucrats who are supposed to be taking care of the poor” is wildly inaccurate. It’s less than 5 percent.
faithful democrat

Summersville, WV

#28908 Oct 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill is running, and make no mistake about it. The first one shows how he doesn't put up with shit from no dumb tea bagger. The second shows how sharp and inclusive the Clintons are as a team. The third is perhaps the greatest correspondents' dinner speech ever. The video Bill made is classic. Mowing lawns and stealing candy. Classic Bill.
She has more accomplishments than Bush. And a few other republicans who - no shit here - LED the party within the past two years. Here's a few:
Michelle Bachman
Sarah Palin
Newt Gingrich
Christine O'Donnell
Herman Cain
Rick Perry
Rick Santorum
That list reads like a f_cking comedy troupe. You guys are walking smear campaigns. On yourselves.
Dont forget Monica Lewinsky as part of the clinton team. She's the meat in the bill and hillary sandwich. Hillary wasn't good enough for Bill.

Ravenswood

#28909 Oct 30, 2013
But it was her plea to stop the law before it “literally kills” women, children and seniors that got the most headlines. That’s a particularly curious claim considering that the law will increase health care coverage for an estimated 27 million more Americans by 2017, and studies show that those lacking health insurance have a higher chance of dying prematurely.
faithful democrat

Summersville, WV

#28910 Oct 30, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk about liars.
Rep. Michele Bachmann used misleading and at times wildly inaccurate portrayals of two key domestic and foreign policy issues — food stamps and the response to an attack on a U.S. consulate in Libya — to paint President Obama as someone who doesn’t “care.”
Her account of the White House response to the Benghazi attack included unsubstantiated claims, distortions of omission and outright factual errors, including the bogus claim that Glen Doherty “defied orders” to help colleagues under attack. Doherty was part of a seven-person security team specifically sent from a CIA facility in Tripoli to respond to the Benghazi attack.
Bachmann’s claim that 70 percent of federal dollars allocated to food stamps goes to “salaries and pensions for the bureaucrats who are supposed to be taking care of the poor” is wildly inaccurate. It’s less than 5 percent.
Obama's response to the Benghazi attack was to go to bed and let them die and then go campaigning the next morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goddess at 7/11 (Nov '17) 8 hr This guy 26
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 hr LOL 4,526
Drug dealing on 4 mile (Aug '13) 20 hr jo ann adkins 7
Colin Brady & Pam Blevins (Aug '16) 20 hr stephanie wilson 7
Best olace to get meth on 4 mile? Thu Chrystal Metheny 1
Matthew Simpkins Thu Enjoy 2
Rachel Icenhower (Jan '16) Jun 19 Tom Clark 9

Hamlin Jobs

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages