Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#27872 Oct 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
why do you libbys talk about ted cruz so much ? you wanna know why because i know the reason but of course youll deny it. shall i ?
I know why they are scared
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#27873 Oct 19, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>To people like you, anything that contradicts Fox even if it is the complete truth, is slanted and liberal.
Fox is far from perfect no doubt about that. But do you enjoy cnn and msnbc telling you what you want to hear and slanting everything. I guess you are one of those people who want to keep you hand in the sand and just go along.
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#27874 Oct 19, 2013
Head in the sand ^
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27875 Oct 19, 2013
i hate it when you take opinions of liberal writers as facts then come on here and post sites as fact libbys. stop doing it. what is your education levels melissa, george ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27876 Oct 19, 2013
the democratic party caters to you two dont they.
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#27877 Oct 19, 2013
I did not know until today that the armed forces are telling soldiers that Christians are radical and extremist groups. But they must be sensitive to everyone else. Pretty much sums up the state of this country.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#27878 Oct 19, 2013
Isn't Amy Holmes on CNN? She use to work for Fox.
Other than Fox or CNN, who suggest?
George

United States

#27879 Oct 19, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox is far from perfect no doubt about that. But do you enjoy cnn and msnbc telling you what you want to hear and slanting everything. I guess you are one of those people who want to keep you hand in the sand and just go along.
Actually I read/watch both CNN and Fox. I also get news from several other sources. Yahoo News is convenient because they have news from all kinds of sources, liberal and conservative both. The UK papers are great at telling it like it is, and telling us things the US media wont. Then do my own research and make my own conclusions. Fox is so ridiculously biased to the point of being silly, so is MSNBC.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27880 Oct 19, 2013
thanks for the help leighla. i just love your name. it sets you apart from the other leyla's. i cant find your spelling anywhere on google.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27881 Oct 19, 2013
liberal writers have motives. its to further the obama agenda. dont get mad george, melissa, just realize whats going on. MSNBC/NBC SHOULD BE QUESTIONED.
George

United States

#27882 Oct 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
i hate it when you take opinions of liberal writers as facts then come on here and post sites as fact libbys. stop doing it. what is your education levels melissa, george ?
Not once have you provided any evidence to discredit ANYTHING I posted because it was all true. The source is irrelevant when it is TRUTH. You can deflect and try and mislead by claming liberal this, slanted that but its not hard to see you are full of crap because you can NEVER back up your statements with verifiable FACTS.
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#27883 Oct 19, 2013
Thank you guru. You post made me think back when I was growing up. All the kids would have pencils or a necklace with there name on it. I never found anything even close with my name LOL
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27884 Oct 19, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I read/watch both CNN and Fox. I also get news from several other sources. Yahoo News is convenient because they have news from all kinds of sources, liberal and conservative both. The UK papers are great at telling it like it is, and telling us things the US media wont. Then do my own research and make my own conclusions. Fox is so ridiculously biased to the point of being silly, so is MSNBC.
george your a follower. a fence rider. stop it.
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#27885 Oct 19, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Isn't Amy Holmes on CNN? She use to work for Fox.
Other than Fox or CNN, who suggest?
We do not have a main news station in this country that is not biased. I agree with George the UK will sometimes have some good stuff that is accurate. Do you notice we never get news from around the world. We get very little information only what they want us to have. I don't think anyone is even trying to deny it at this point.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27886 Oct 19, 2013
i know fox is slanted. i question them too but you dont ever see me quoting them. news feeds to the masses only retracted when it a bald faced lie and liberal channels are the worst.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27887 Oct 19, 2013
and you george cant post facts. ive watched you. opinions and assumptions arnt facts. you take JAY CARNY, obamas press sec. as fact. i cant believe your so sheeple george. its unreal to me.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27888 Oct 19, 2013
dam son.
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#27889 Oct 19, 2013
Does anyone watch Aljazeera?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27890 Oct 19, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not have a main news station in this country that is not biased. I agree with George the UK will sometimes have some good stuff that is accurate. Do you notice we never get news from around the world. We get very little information only what they want us to have. I don't think anyone is even trying to deny it at this point.
the people on the streets of the united kingdom resent americans. so does the press there.
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#27891 Oct 19, 2013
You can tell Jay is making up crap as he goes along.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 min Big Steve 2,856
Do you really think you can tell me what I can ... 2 hr TomClarkWannaBeMe 4
Brandon S 14 hr Brandon 23
yallWatchThis 17 hr business only 1
Sad part Mon lovesux 2
Who's the old guy at the reservoir? Sun The Last Warrior ... 42
jennifer carter (Feb '12) Sun Joshy 18

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance