Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#27854 Oct 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>forbes, what a liberal joke. melissa are you carrying a white stick with a red botton you use to tap and feel around with ? obama has doubled the national debt.
How about this one?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/t/story/obama-...
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#27855 Oct 19, 2013
From Associated Press explains the Deficit

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/obama-gop-talk...
George

United States

#27856 Oct 19, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Deny all you want, but there are African-American Tea Party members who say that the Tea Party is not racist. If it is all the same to you, I'll take their word over yours. Also, speaking of complete IDIOTS, have you looked in a mirror lately?
There were blacks who fought for the South during the civil war, that doesnt mean the majority of Southern rebels werent racist. It just meant they were complete and total morons, just like a black Tea Party member. LOL
George

United States

#27857 Oct 19, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
"Maybe a little snooping isn't bad". Oh, that's where you were going with this. I thought in your ignorance that you were going to say that Zea rhymes with Tea, and call if a Tea Party Taliban. I guess all you were doing was supporting the democrats in spying on American citizens.
Snoping on suspected terrorists isnt bad, but ILLEGALLY spying on loyal American citizens is.
George

United States

#27858 Oct 19, 2013
Now that the government is open and debt ceiling raised, it is time to get serious about spending cuts. We cant continue to live beyond ourmeans, the country is broke even though politicians on BOTH sides spend like drunken sailors. Now is the time for negotiating. A couple days ago I mentioned several things that need cut first and foremost. Lets start there. CORPORATE WELFARE goes first!
George

United States

#27859 Oct 19, 2013
Leighla wrote:
This is from the article "Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid together are the biggest component of the federal budget". As they should be. Spending our money on the poor and elderly is what a good and moral society should do. Whatever money is left can be spent on pork and crap we dont need, AFTER paying down the debt to a managable level.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27860 Oct 19, 2013
Leighla wrote:
leighla, just so you know, the AP is liberal. its slanted. whenever i see a pasted site i check who the writer is and who they are writing for. be careful.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27861 Oct 19, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>This is from the article "Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid together are the biggest component of the federal budget". As they should be. Spending our money on the poor and elderly is what a good and moral society should do. Whatever money is left can be spent on pork and crap we dont need, AFTER paying down the debt to a managable level.
social security is gone george. forget about it. what is the retirement age now 70 or something. your grand kids will never see a dime of social security unless the republicans, tea party can get control of it. democrats spend the chit out of it.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27862 Oct 19, 2013
why do you libbys talk about ted cruz so much ? you wanna know why because i know the reason but of course youll deny it. shall i ?
Zoe

Madison, WV

#27863 Oct 19, 2013
Joe is for JOE!!! Loves to be on TV
I voted on John Raese!
George

United States

#27864 Oct 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>leighla, just so you know, the AP is liberal. its slanted. whenever i see a pasted site i check who the writer is and who they are writing for. be careful.
To people like you, anything that contradicts Fox even if it is the complete truth, is slanted and liberal.
George

United States

#27865 Oct 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>social security is gone george. forget about it. what is the retirement age now 70 or something. your grand kids will never see a dime of social security unless the republicans, tea party can get control of it. democrats spend the chit out of it.
No it is not dead, and if the government would put back the money they stole from SS it would be fine. It is not gone, we just have to adjust our spending priorities. If Repubs get a hold of it yes it will be gone and my grandchildren will never see a dime. They will privatize it, steal it in a market crash, and then say oooops, sorry grandma and grandpa, yall are out of luck.

Ravenswood

#27866 Oct 19, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>This is from the article "Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid together are the biggest component of the federal budget". As they should be. Spending our money on the poor and elderly is what a good and moral society should do. Whatever money is left can be spent on pork and crap we dont need, AFTER paying down the debt to a managable level.
I absolutely agree.

Ravenswood

#27867 Oct 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>social security is gone george. forget about it. what is the retirement age now 70 or something. your grand kids will never see a dime of social security unless the republicans, tea party can get control of it. democrats spend the chit out of it.
Here comes Bush again, he want social security privatized and invested. Right after that the market took a dump. If the democrats had let him, you'd have all old people on welfare.

Republicans would give it to the rich and see if it would "trickle" down. And we know how that worked out for Reagan.
George

United States

#27868 Oct 19, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Federal agents and local police arrested Marcos Alonso Zea, a Long Island resident and American citizen, for allegedly trying to aid al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula. "Ali" Zea, as he is known, was charged with conspiracy to commit murder in a foreign country, attempting to provide material support to terrorists, and other charges.
Maybe a little snooping isn't bad.
Snooping on suspected terrorists isnt bad, but ILLEGALLY spying on loyal American citizens is.

I accidently replied to Res when it was meant for you. I agree with Res on this, the illegal spying on loyal Americans must stop.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#27869 Oct 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>leighla, just so you know, the AP is liberal. its slanted. whenever i see a pasted site i check who the writer is and who they are writing for. be careful.
If you read the article I posted toward the bottom they are trying to slant it favorable but there was just no way they could do it. Any one with any sort of math skills knows what is going on. I only hope more people start seeing thru all the propaganda and crazy rhetoric.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#27870 Oct 19, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Here comes Bush again, he want social security privatized and invested. Right after that the market took a dump. If the democrats had let him, you'd have all old people on welfare.
Republicans would give it to the rich and see if it would "trickle" down. And we know how that worked out for Reagan.
But you are fine with taking from the middle class who are barely able to make it. That is exactly what the Crappycare plan is doing

Ravenswood

#27871 Oct 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
age 62, you will get 71.7% of the monthly benefit because you will be getting benefits for an additional 56 months.
age 65, you will get 88.9% of the monthly benefit because you will be getting benefits for an additional 20 months.
http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/ageincrease.htm
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#27872 Oct 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
why do you libbys talk about ted cruz so much ? you wanna know why because i know the reason but of course youll deny it. shall i ?
I know why they are scared
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#27873 Oct 19, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>To people like you, anything that contradicts Fox even if it is the complete truth, is slanted and liberal.
Fox is far from perfect no doubt about that. But do you enjoy cnn and msnbc telling you what you want to hear and slanting everything. I guess you are one of those people who want to keep you hand in the sand and just go along.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Becky Ball is a prostitute, a thief, and a liar. 10 hr Fkwvtbgh 1
Being harassed by the local/state police? Read ... (Feb '12) Fri curious 73
Hamlin cop Lambert (Jul '13) Fri lcman67 6
News Woman seeks help to clean up Putnam cemetery (May '13) Fri peppys mom 155
Matthew Smith Wed matthew smith 52
Amanda Collins Apr 22 love all 4
Needle junky (Dec '13) Apr 22 kary 22
More from around the web

Hamlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE