Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#27012 Oct 13, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to vaginas Bacon Hater I will defer to you. After all someone who has one knows a lot more about them than someone who doesn't.
Not really. You don't have to own one to know they aren't magic. But you dumb tea baggers do tend to attribute supernatural traits on things you're scared of - women, black people, young people, the Clintons, zombies, immmigrants, books, etc. etc., all have at some point been labeled as mysteriously conspiratorial at some point by the far-right nutcases.
beautifulmind

Greece

#27013 Oct 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
They got what they wanted - awareness of the top one percent's income disparity, tax avoidance tactics and corporate welfare. Even members of the GOP are bitching about it now. Awareness is powerful. You dumbasses should try it.
yes!! exactly.

and thanks to everyone who has been posting about the protest at the White House!! I'm glad I know about it now :)
WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#27014 Oct 13, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget about their "legitimate" rape:(
YOu try to act real big and smart when Bacon Hater is around. Maybe you would like them to legalize some pot for you to smoke
beautifulmind

Greece

#27015 Oct 13, 2013
i'm enjoying the protest. but some people are just....ignorant.

"I call upon all of you to wage a second American nonviolent revolution, to use civil disobedience, and to demand that this president leave town, to get up, to put the Quran down, to get up off his knees, and to figuratively come out with his hands up,"

it's a great statement up until the part about the Quran...that's just prejudice. But yeah, a second (nonviolent) revolutionary war is needed.

Obama is not the president of "the" people but "his" people. Multiple signs read "Impeach Obama." << that's awesome!!!!! maybe it won't be too much longer before he's impeached. there might be hope for America!!

Later on, some people from the rally walked over to Pennsylvania Avenue carrying the barricades and dumped them in front of the White House. < hahaha love it!
George

United States

#27016 Oct 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to spell "hypocrite," then learn what means, then learn to recognize it, THEN maybe you can call someone one.
The GOP bitches about the economy THEY DESTROYED, then blocks EVERY bill designed to improve it. That's hypocrisy.
The GOP hates abortion, but also votes to defund WIC. That's hypocrisy.
The GOP bitches about the number of people on food stamps, then tries to cut minimum wage. That's hypocrisy.
The GOP hates welfare, but votes to give themselves BILLIONS in "subsidies." That's hypocrisy.
The GOP refers to themselves as "constitutionalists, " but completely oppose equality for all Americans under the law. That's hypocrisy.
The GOP bitches about jobs, then votes to cut funding for education. That's hypocrisy.
I agree completely. Everything you just pointed out is true, unfortunately.
George

United States

#27017 Oct 13, 2013
How about the GOP hypocrisy of saying the govermnet is wasting too much money so they shut down it down in a fit, wasting tens of millions a day. Around half a BILLION dollars wasted so far because the Repubs threw a tantrum about waste. LOL
George

United States

#27018 Oct 13, 2013
Lets not forget Obama is one of the biggest hypocrites of them all though. I could write a novel on all his contradictions and lies.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#27019 Oct 13, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu try to act real big and smart when Bacon Hater is around. Maybe you would like them to legalize some pot for you to smoke
I AM ALL FOR IT! And you turn into a teabagger when he's on. Wow Bacon, did you realize you "got the power"?

Ravenswood

#27020 Oct 13, 2013
George wrote:
How about the GOP hypocrisy of saying the govermnet is wasting too much money so they shut down it down in a fit, wasting tens of millions a day. Around half a BILLION dollars wasted so far because the Repubs threw a tantrum about waste. LOL
And the 50 mil. they have spent every time they TRY to vote down ACA. That could have fed a lot of hungry kids.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#27021 Oct 13, 2013
George Porgie the coward who sexually harassed girls but ran when the boys came wrote:
Lets not forget Obama is one of the biggest hypocrites of them all though. I could write a novel on all his contradictions and lies.
Fence straddling must run in the family, you sound like your cousin Joe Manchin.

Ravenswood

#27022 Oct 13, 2013
messia wrote:
Any halloween activities going on. Haunted houses ,ext.
Is that suppose to be ect.

Ravenswood

#27023 Oct 13, 2013
lol
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#27024 Oct 13, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
And the 50 mil. they have spent every time they TRY to vote down ACA. That could have fed a lot of hungry kids.
Tell me, how much have drones like Harry Reid and the rest of the democrat Senate cost taxpayers by laying around doing nothing? How many hungry kids would that feed? Got a figure for that, bitch?
George

United States

#27025 Oct 13, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Fence straddling must run in the family, you sound like your cousin Joe Manchin.
Aww, did I upset the little kiddie by telling the truth about his beloved GOP. Go back to your cartoons.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27026 Oct 13, 2013
George wrote:
have you been cloned in a secret lab in obamas basement ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27027 Oct 13, 2013
the reason i ask george is because obama is indecisive and your like him. a flip flopper type.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27028 Oct 13, 2013
now melissa is for sure. shes a marching obama clone. full blown libby never questioning his illegal acts of teason.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27029 Oct 13, 2013
what are you talking about you may ask ??? yes, i said treason. aid and abetting our enemy. the taliban. hes shipping weapons to syrian rebels.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#27030 Oct 13, 2013
arming al-quida and lots of others that hate america.

Ravenswood

#27031 Oct 13, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, how much have drones like Harry Reid and the rest of the democrat Senate cost taxpayers by laying around doing nothing? How many hungry kids would that feed? Got a figure for that, bitch?
Oh, you sound angry. I feel bad for you, sweet cheeks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cebert jeffrey and jessica 48 min haha 4
ladonna sovine (Sep '15) 8 hr keep your eyes open 3
Upper Heath Creek Problems 14 hr Percy 6
anyone seen little John Fri star 1
News Good habits Fri Summer 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri The monster 4,243
women that treat their men like crap (Nov '13) Sep 20 How about that 4

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance