Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#26365 Oct 8, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Shit up crack head. We don't allow crack heads to post on here.
Wondered where you've been Mr. Mullens man. Chasing those dirt bikers again?
George

United States

#26366 Oct 8, 2013
You dont put a gun to someones head, make demands, and call it a "negotiation". AFTER the debt ceiling is raised then it will be time for actual negotiating and compromise on the future budget. Until then it is just a bunch of hostage takers making demands with a gun to their head. Threatening to crash the economy and destroy the United States credit is treasonous. Republicans cant have their way so they crash the economy, yeah real America loving patriots they are... NOT.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26367 Oct 8, 2013
[QUOTE who="Georgie Porgie, the coward who sexually harassed girls but ran away from the boys"]You dont put a gun to someones head, make demands, and call it a "negotiation". AFTER the debt ceiling is raised then it will be time for actual negotiating and compromise on the future budget. Until then it is just a bunch of hostage takers making demands with a gun to their head. Threatening to crash the economy and destroy the United States credit is treasonous. Republicans cant have their way so they crash the economy, yeah real America loving patriots they are... NOT.
[/QUOTE]

So as long as we give the big crybaby president everything he wants, he is willing to negotiate. Negotiate what? Gee you sheeple are ignorant.
I see

Clarksburg, WV

#26368 Oct 8, 2013
George wrote:
You dont put a gun to someones head, make demands, and call it a "negotiation". AFTER the debt ceiling is raised then it will be time for actual negotiating and compromise on the future budget. Until then it is just a bunch of hostage takers making demands with a gun to their head. Threatening to crash the economy and destroy the United States credit is treasonous. Republicans cant have their way so they crash the economy, yeah real America loving patriots they are... NOT.
I guess you missed the fact that Obama is standing in front of the American people and telling lies. People have started to notice the crap he is spewing and it is about time.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#26369 Oct 8, 2013
http://www.alternet.org/belief/10-weirdest-fu...

This is my all time favorite, let's all go to church.
George

United States

#26370 Oct 8, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
So as long as we give the big crybaby president everything he wants, he is willing to negotiate. Negotiate what? Gee you sheeple are ignorant.
He wants the Republicans to fulfill their agreements and the obligations of the United States to its creditors. That is not giving him everything he wants. That is doing what was promised by BOTH parties.
1 post removed
George

United States

#26372 Oct 8, 2013
Do not negotiate with terrorists.I think at this point Obama has no choice but to let the Repubs crash the economy. Then he should make sure NOTHING the Repubs want gets funded. Steer all revenue to only what he wants. No farm welfare for millionaires. Wasteful military contracts, nope, no money. Republicans wealth will be hard hit along with everyone elses when markets crash and the economy stops. I bet their own greed is stronger than the will to continue this political grandstanding. Let it roll.
I see

Clarksburg, WV

#26373 Oct 8, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>He wants the Republicans to fulfill their agreements and the obligations of the United States to its creditors. That is not giving him everything he wants. That is doing what was promised by BOTH parties.
Why do you think the republicans have held out this long? Everyday more and more people are calling them in support. They would not do it if they did not have people backing them. You act like the whole world is standing behind Obama and it is just not the case this time.
fitness-guru OFFICIAL

Norman, OK

#26374 Oct 8, 2013
George wrote:
no deal. cuts must be made. you along with obama cannot keep sinking this nation into debt.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#26375 Oct 8, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
http://www.alternet.org/belief /10-weirdest-fundamentalist-ch ristian-conspiracy-theories
This is my all time favorite, let's all go to church.
So then I guess we shouldn't shake hands in San Francisco?
fitness-guru OFFICIAL

Norman, OK

#26376 Oct 8, 2013
inside the liberal mind = spending deceases debt.
fitness-guru OFFICIAL

Norman, OK

#26377 Oct 8, 2013
obsama attacking the washington redskins over their name ?? you libbys need to muzzle that goofball.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26378 Oct 8, 2013
George wrote:
Do not negotiate with terrorists.I think at this point Obama has no choice but to let the Repubs crash the economy. Then he should make sure NOTHING the Repubs want gets funded. Steer all revenue to only what he wants. No farm welfare for millionaires. Wasteful military contracts, nope, no money. Republicans wealth will be hard hit along with everyone elses when markets crash and the economy stops. I bet their own greed is stronger than the will to continue this political grandstanding. Let it roll.
No, don't dare negotiate with republicans, but go ahead and negotiate with the Taliban. Cousin George, you definitely are a moron.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#26379 Oct 8, 2013
I see wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think the republicans have held out this long? Everyday more and more people are calling them in support. They would not do it if they did not have people backing them. You act like the whole world is standing behind Obama and it is just not the case this time.
70 percent of Americans disagree with what the GOP is doing, and the number is rising. They don't have support. You're dreaming. Because even Fox is reporting the same. It's their numbers. They're looking for a way out, and they aren't getting a life line from anyone.
fitness-guru OFFICIAL

Norman, OK

#26380 Oct 8, 2013
George wrote:
due to the obama government shutdown the washington D.C. police are instructed to put barriers up to keep out all military veterans from visiting the WW2 memorial. contact a republican congressman and you will get the go ahead to do it anyways. piss on obamas games.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26381 Oct 8, 2013
fitness-guru OFFICIAL wrote:
obsama attacking the washington redskins over their name ?? you libbys need to muzzle that goofball.
The Redskins name issue is the shiny object that Obama is trying to use to draw the American people's attention from his failed leadership.
George

United States

#26382 Oct 8, 2013
fitness-guru OFFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>no deal. cuts must be made. you along with obama cannot keep sinking this nation into debt.
The debt your party is about to WELCH on has already been made. Figures Republicans are deadbeats who refuse to pay their bills unless their terroristic demands are made. Let it ride, just because you topix check getting repubs dont care if the economy crashes the wealthy people who control your party will when their wallets shrink exponentially overnight. LOL
I see

Clarksburg, WV

#26383 Oct 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
70 percent of Americans disagree with what the GOP is doing, and the number is rising. They don't have support. You're dreaming. Because even Fox is reporting the same. It's their numbers. They're looking for a way out, and they aren't getting a life line from anyone.
I do not care what any poll is showing the numbers are growing by the day.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26384 Oct 8, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>The debt your party is about to WELCH on has already been made. Figures Republicans are deadbeats who refuse to pay their bills unless their terroristic demands are made. Let it ride, just because you topix check getting repubs dont care if the economy crashes the wealthy people who control your party will when their wallets shrink exponentially overnight. LOL
So a couple of questions Cousin George:

No.1 Why is this different than Obama voting against raising the debt ceiling in 2006?

No. 2 How many Masters Degrees from WVU has your cousin Joe Manchin got for you?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#26385 Oct 8, 2013
I see wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not care what any poll is showing the numbers are growing by the day.
Only in your imaginary tea bagger echochamber. But that's the same place where the predominant train of thought is that Obama is the anti-Christ who is instituting Sharia law and that Noah's Ark is an actual historical event.

Why do you guys continue to deny facts and then wonder why you're laughed at and can't win an election. Your tactics haven't worked AND HAVE NEVER WORKED. 42 votes to repeal Obamacare? 0-for-42. Romney? Nope. Outlaw gay marriage? Uh... no. Criminalize abortion? Negative. You should learn from your mistakes, not double down on them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Mr DlCK pic 4,017
George Mccolgan (Sep '13) 20 hr Ccd 39
peter piper Mon hoochie coochie 1
john mellencamp. Mon papaw 1
Marissssa Winfrey. Anybody know her or what she... Mon Bigchaser 3
Kelly Crawford cheating on her husband (Jul '16) Sun ima 7
tosha lineville Mar 26 Tom Clark 4

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance