Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26178 Oct 7, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Another plan to defund Obamacare. How'd that work out for you?
no, the sequester was about obamas uncontrolled spending. the doom he predicted didnt happen. i kinda like his government shutdown this time. it shows the american people our country can be run by a skeleton crew.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26179 Oct 7, 2013
Melissa.....lets look at reality and not retoric. Jobs and hours have been cut due to this healthcare. Companies have dropped coverage for employed and retired. Hiring for jobs are down unless it is for part time. This tax law that they want to be firm on has been changed many times over already illegally. This was by giving exemptions and delays to everyone but the common man. Plus this is not the first time a law has been defunded and that a shutdown or threat of budgets and extentions have been what they call holding hostage, has happen three times before. So it is not unpresidented. Plus during those times the presidents back then negotiated. Not the three headed liberals of Obama, Ried and Pelosi. The ones who do not realize this are sheeple.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26180 Oct 7, 2013
democrats believe in big bloated government. republicans are opposite. they believe in giving states more power to govern. lets fire all those who obama hired when he took office.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#26181 Oct 7, 2013
This economy added 169,000 new jobs in August, up from 104,000 in July. The economy has had 42 straight months of private-sector job growth, with nearly 7.5 million private-sector jobs created over that time. The unemployment rate fell to 7.3% in August from 7.4% in July, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Pessimism over ObamaCare is overdone. Itís too soon to know its impact and if Massachusetts is any example, the Affordable Care Act will live on without taking any casualties. Massachusetts unemployment is below the national average at 6.6%; and better than nearby Connecticut, Maine, Rhode Island, New York and New Jersey.
1 post removed

Ravenswood

#26183 Oct 7, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
democrats believe in big bloated government. republicans are opposite. they believe in giving states more power to govern. lets fire all those who obama hired when he took office.
You want idiots like Bonner, crazy Bachman, delusional Cruz, Perry, and the rest of those crazy teabag talibans running the country? Thank God the majority disagrees.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26184 Oct 7, 2013
This economy added 169,000 new jobs in August, up from 104,000 in July. The economy has had 42 straight months of private-sector job growth, with nearly 7.5 million private-sector jobs created over that time. The unemployment rate fell to 7.3% in August from 7.4% in July, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Pessimism over ObamaCare is overdone. Itís too soon to know its impact and if Massachusetts is any example, the Affordable Care Act will live on without taking any casualties. Massachusetts unemployment is below the national average at 6.6%; and better than nearby Connecticut, Maine, Rhode Island, New York and New Jersey.
Enjoy the numbers but most are part time. And it is still above 7% according to your numbers. Obama has averaged 7% throughout his reign. I am so glad that you are proud of that. Keep living in the retoric instead of reality
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#26185 Oct 7, 2013
<quoted text>
You want idiots like Bonner, crazy Bachman, delusional Cruz, Perry, and the rest of those crazy teabag talibans running the country? Thank God the majority disagrees.
What a relief!! Having moronic liars like Obama, Biden, Reid, Pelosi, Hoyer, et.al. is much better!!
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26186 Oct 7, 2013
<quoted text>
And Obama, Reid,Pelosi and Kerry are supporting terrorist in Libya and Syria. So you have real idiots there. So why are you calling the others talibans? Just because of some idiot who was grandstanding? You are such a sheeple

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#26187 Oct 7, 2013
<quoted text>You want idiots like Bonner, crazy Bachman, delusional Cruz, Perry, and the rest of those crazy teabag talibans running the country? Thank God the majority disagrees.
Thank God the majority in the US Senate and Congress will be republicans soon and shortly afterward we will have a republican in the White House and we can fumigate the damn place and put back the way it should be a White House instead a sewage plant. God I will be glade when he joins Jessie Jackson in community organizing.

Ravenswood

#26188 Oct 7, 2013
Yes, I am proud of the job he's doing and what he has accomplished in spite of the "NO" politicians. If he had people in the house and senate that wants our country to prosper instead of fail (just to get rid of him), we would be even better off.

Ravenswood

#26189 Oct 7, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God the majority in the US Senate and Congress will be republicans soon and shortly afterward we will have a republican in the White House and we can fumigate the damn place and put back the way it should be a White House instead a sewage plant. God I will be glade when he joins Jessie Jackson in community organizing.
What the hell are you smoking. The republicans are running around like chickens with their heads off. Ever their rich donors are pulling back because of the crazy teabagging taliban. That is the only way to hurt the idiots, take their money away. Love it!

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#26190 Oct 7, 2013
<quoted text>What the hell are you smoking. The republicans are running around like chickens with their heads off. Ever their rich donors are pulling back because of the crazy teabagging taliban. That is the only way to hurt the idiots, take their money away. Love it!
You are living in dreamland stupid.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#26191 Oct 7, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you dumbasses refer to the tea bagger that can get elected in 2016 as "a" republican. Hilarious. Still no name for that guy, huh?

Hahaha. Dumbasses.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26192 Oct 7, 2013
I love how sheeple like Melissa think the liberals with nothing but entitlement programs, are just doing great. They spend money without the means of money comming in for the rate they spend. The government is too big. The jobs it creates is more IRS jobs and they have been proven to be incompadent

Ravenswood

#26193 Oct 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you dumbasses refer to the tea bagger that can get elected in 2016 as "a" republican. Hilarious. Still no name for that guy, huh?
Hahaha. Dumbasses.
They are incapable of coming up with a name. Just like they are incapable of seeing the truth about the teabag taliban.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26194 Oct 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha. Dumbasses.
Your another sheeple. Do you cream over Chuck Schummer? I can tell you he is a joke in New York. So was Hilary. Like I said that this has happen three times in American history and those presidents negotiated. There have been bills and laws that have been approved but ended up defunded. So just because his is getting that treatment, that it is such a bad thing. What makes this liar in cheif so special? He has never been a leader and his track record has shown is he is a weak lame duck moron.
1 post removed
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26196 Oct 7, 2013
<quoted text>
They are incapable of coming up with a name. Just like they are incapable of seeing the truth about the teabag taliban.
Do not need a name until after the primaries. And again sheeple, how about the support for terrorist in Syria and Egypt by Obama, Kerry, Reid and Pelosi. Plus the democrats keep bringing up a republican president that could handle this named Reagan. Can not wait for this lame duck worthless non leader president out of here. He is a coward and a lawbreaking liar
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26197 Oct 7, 2013
This idiot president will not negotiate. You tell me why he and Reid would not compromise by giving the American people the same consideration they did to big business, their own congress and others on delaying it for the American people too? That is not defunding but a fair thing to do. It is not a firm tax law when all these delays and exemptions were done without congressional approval.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#26198 Oct 7, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Do not need a name until after the primaries. And again sheeple, how about the support for terrorist in Syria and Egypt by Obama, Kerry, Reid and Pelosi. Plus the democrats keep bringing up a republican president that could handle this named Reagan. Can not wait for this lame duck worthless non leader president out of here. He is a coward and a lawbreaking liar
Then name some that can win the primary? Just name ONE.

And Reagan cut and ran from the middle east when they bombed our soldiers, gave amnesty to illegals and expanded welfare programs. He isn't even a republican in today's whacko GOP world.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#26199 Oct 7, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
This idiot president will not negotiate. You tell me why he and Reid would not compromise by giving the American people the same consideration they did to big business, their own congress and others on delaying it for the American people too? That is not defunding but a fair thing to do. It is not a firm tax law when all these delays and exemptions were done without congressional approval.
Is that what you guys want? Deal. Any American that wants to delay their enrollment for one year can. It'll cost $8 a month, but only for people who earn OVER 135 percent of the poverty level.

Done and Done.

But I don't want the shutdown to end. I like to watch the dumb tea baggers squirm while they beg for a way out of this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 8 hr Faith 771
Olivia McCormick and Dale Lacy (Feb '15) 14 hr JUSTICE4LIV 14
Tosha Linville 16 hr haha 4
Christopher Eric Vance Tue bob 3
Big Johnny May and Kk Black Tue soon 11
Brandon Quintrell (Jun '12) Tue get a life 21
Jamie Bell Aug 30 Jamie Bell 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages