Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26196 Oct 7, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
They are incapable of coming up with a name. Just like they are incapable of seeing the truth about the teabag taliban.
Do not need a name until after the primaries. And again sheeple, how about the support for terrorist in Syria and Egypt by Obama, Kerry, Reid and Pelosi. Plus the democrats keep bringing up a republican president that could handle this named Reagan. Can not wait for this lame duck worthless non leader president out of here. He is a coward and a lawbreaking liar
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26197 Oct 7, 2013
This idiot president will not negotiate. You tell me why he and Reid would not compromise by giving the American people the same consideration they did to big business, their own congress and others on delaying it for the American people too? That is not defunding but a fair thing to do. It is not a firm tax law when all these delays and exemptions were done without congressional approval.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#26198 Oct 7, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Do not need a name until after the primaries. And again sheeple, how about the support for terrorist in Syria and Egypt by Obama, Kerry, Reid and Pelosi. Plus the democrats keep bringing up a republican president that could handle this named Reagan. Can not wait for this lame duck worthless non leader president out of here. He is a coward and a lawbreaking liar
Then name some that can win the primary? Just name ONE.

And Reagan cut and ran from the middle east when they bombed our soldiers, gave amnesty to illegals and expanded welfare programs. He isn't even a republican in today's whacko GOP world.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#26199 Oct 7, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
This idiot president will not negotiate. You tell me why he and Reid would not compromise by giving the American people the same consideration they did to big business, their own congress and others on delaying it for the American people too? That is not defunding but a fair thing to do. It is not a firm tax law when all these delays and exemptions were done without congressional approval.
Is that what you guys want? Deal. Any American that wants to delay their enrollment for one year can. It'll cost $8 a month, but only for people who earn OVER 135 percent of the poverty level.

Done and Done.

But I don't want the shutdown to end. I like to watch the dumb tea baggers squirm while they beg for a way out of this.
Jumping Joe

Beckley, WV

#26200 Oct 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you guys want? Deal. Any American that wants to delay their enrollment for one year can. It'll cost $8 a month, but only for people who earn OVER 135 percent of the poverty level.
Done and Done.
But I don't want the shutdown to end. I like to watch the dumb tea baggers squirm while they beg for a way out of this.
Keep it up Boehner and company, ur driving the left crazy and the recent polling proves it. They're in panic mode! Ha! ha!

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#26201 Oct 7, 2013
Jumping Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it up Boehner and company, ur driving the left crazy and the recent polling proves it. They're in panic mode! Ha! ha!
What poll? What the Fox News-Tea Bagger polls?

Sorry, if the 2014 election were held today, the GOP would actually LOSE THE HOUSE. And it's getting worse.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#26202 Oct 7, 2013

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#26203 Oct 7, 2013

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#26204 Oct 7, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
He doesn't have to negotiate, Obamacare is the law of the land. Put that in your pipe and smoke it,

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#26205 Oct 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>I love how you dumbasses refer to the tea bagger that can get elected in 2016 as "a" republican. Hilarious. Still no name for that guy, huh?

Hahaha. Dumbasses.
It is just 2013 moron. They don't even have to file until 2015 stupid. Get a freaking life you shit head loser.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26206 Oct 7, 2013
<quoted text>
He doesn't have to negotiate, Obamacare is the law of the land. Put that in your pipe and smoke it,
That is right, do not negotiate. He has not been a leader or president yet, so why start now. Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.
1 post removed

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#26208 Oct 7, 2013
<quoted text>He doesn't have to negotiate, Obamacare is the law of the land. Put that in your pipe and smoke it,
I have something you can put in your pipe and smoke. A three foot long turd I just passed. I am taking a crap right now and I looked in the bowl and I thought of you shit lips.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26209 Oct 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Done and Done.
I am not squirming bacon boy. Let it go on. It was already offered for the senete before the shutdown that just delay the penelty for citizens for a year just like the president did illegally in this so called firm law for congress, big business and others. They did not not that they also wanted the tax on medical deices that has lost jobs for people here. It is the democrats that want all or nothing. And you have the right to say the republicans cater to big business. Look what the liar and cheif did. Hypocrit
Jumping Joe

Beckley, WV

#26210 Oct 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
What poll? What the Fox News-Tea Bagger polls?
Sorry, if the 2014 election were held today, the GOP would actually LOSE THE HOUSE. And it's getting worse.
U can't project tomorrow, as tomorrow belongs to GOD! Realclearpolitics.com is not the junker polls u showed!
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26211 Oct 7, 2013
Hey people, guess what......the website that Obama and the liberal loe so much. It was from a Canadian company that designed it. What a way to go liar in cheif. Obama and Clinton said we are now a nation of technology and they went outside the country for this so important weak law. Such sheeple
I see

Clarksburg, WV

#26212 Oct 7, 2013
<quoted text>
The law of the land ROFL you do not have a clue what you are talking about. You just keep repeating the same rhetoric day after day. You are like those paid shills who keep talking about the wonderful health plans they are getting but when pressed admit they have not signed up. There are more paid shills on the internet today than before the election. I wonder how they are getting paid.

Ravenswood

#26213 Oct 7, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
I have something you can put in your pipe and smoke. A three foot long turd I just
passed. I am taking a crap right now and I looked in the bowl and I thought of you shit lips.
That's really mature, but what else can you expect from someone that lives in Mullens.

Ravenswood

#26214 Oct 7, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Hey people, guess what......the website that Obama and the liberal loe so much. It was from a Canadian company that designed it. What a way to go liar in cheif. Obama and Clinton said we are now a nation of technology and they went outside the country for this so important weak law. Such sheeple
Ted Cruz told them about it.

Ravenswood

#26215 Oct 7, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> That is right, do not negotiate. He has not been a leader or president yet, so why start now. Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.
And he won't negotiate over the debt ceiling, he will just raise it, Mr Mullens man.
I see

Clarksburg, WV

#26216 Oct 7, 2013
<quoted text>
And he won't negotiate over the debt ceiling, he will just raise it, Mr Mullens man.
Are you kidding me? You find it responsible that he just raises the debt ceiling AGAIN? If he raised it again we are in for a world of trouble. He needs to negotiate because it is his job. He is not above the "law of the land" SMH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Black 8 hr A friend 1
Brandon Shull 9 hr fishing 2
Girl who works at 7-11 10 hr Nosey 3
looking to get laid (Mar '17) 13 hr Notaboy 15
Pieces of crap in west hamlin Sun Just wondering 1
Lynn Egnor Sun Rachael 1
Poll Aundrea & Jason Napier...good people? (Feb '10) Sat Hunter 6

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance