Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

We are the laughing stock of the world. We have no leaders from either side. They work for us and they are still getting paid during this shutdown. Stop their pay and maybe the will actually work
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

fitness-guru wrote:
anybody know why MSNBC/NBC follow obama around while he's on the campaign trail of blame ? whaats up with that chit anyways.
Because the lame stream media is in the tank for Obama. Morons like Ed Shultz and Chris Matthews have a man crush on Ostooge.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
no, why???***anticipating joke response**
i will tell you why but it wont get thru to the obama clones. MSNBC/NBC are the propaganda arms of the white house. funny thing is liberals know it and dont care. mainly because they are little marching obama clones.
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

fitness-guru wrote:
i think obama/reid are going to look the other way and let some terrorists into america so they can kill people in order for them to break the impasse. i think obama is part muslim to tell you the truth but wont admit it.
His name is Barack Hussein Obama, what do you think?
Obama is the worst

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

WE ARE GOING BANKRUPT & THE GOP IS TRYING TO STOP THE INSANITY OF YET ONE MORE KICKING THE CAN DOWN THE ROAD. Did you watch the words coming out of Obama's mouth in 2006 when he was a Senator & trashing Bush for the 8 Trillion national debt? He said it was totally irresponsible to run up debts like this & he did not want to keep allowing more of same! CAN YOU BELIEVE WHAT A PHONEY LIAR THIS GUY IS? 17 trillion in 4 short years!
1 post removed

“Help me out here, Bacon”

Since: Oct 13

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Obama is the worst wrote:
WE ARE GOING BANKRUPT & THE GOP IS TRYING TO STOP THE INSANITY OF YET ONE MORE KICKING THE CAN DOWN THE ROAD. Did you watch the words coming out of Obama's mouth in 2006 when he was a Senator & trashing Bush for the 8 Trillion national debt? He said it was totally irresponsible to run up debts like this & he did not want to keep allowing more of same! CAN YOU BELIEVE WHAT A PHONEY LIAR THIS GUY IS? 17 trillion in 4 short years!
Yeah, but that was different Bush was a republican. Only democrats are allowed to run up debt and get away with it. They call it social engineering, I call it incompetence.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
His name is Barack Hussein Obama, what do you think?
i looked up the names of obama by googling it. BARACK = jewish, HUSSEIN = arabic, and OBAMA = swahili , as in africa swahili. yes indeed folks. obamas a mixture but he gets a pass on the jewish because they kill so many terrorists for us.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

hahaha, cluck obama and the horse he rode in on. hey you guys ! i want you to google this ... what classes and grades did obama get ?... the stupid clucker isnt even up to par with george bush.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Obama has been a divider instead of a uniter. He claimed to be transparent but has been a liar. Obama said that in his first term if the debt and economy was not going that he would not run for a second term. He lied about that. He has shown weakness around the world and nobody fears his bull. Obama is nothing but a big mouth coward
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
Obama has been a divider instead of a uniter. He claimed to be transparent but has been a liar. Obama said that in his first term if the debt and economy was not going that he would not run for a second term. He lied about that. He has shown weakness around the world and nobody fears his bull. Obama is nothing but a big mouth coward
i will tell you what sir ... obama will never draw a red line again thats for sure. not only did syria cross it but obama gave them everthing they wanted and vladimir was giggling about it. obama is a weakling.
1 post removed
kay

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Next election I'm not going to vote for anyone who is in office now. I will vote for anyone who isn't there now.
2 posts removed

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
hahaha, cluck obama and the horse he rode in on. hey you guys ! i want you to google this ... what classes and grades did obama get ?... the stupid clucker isnt even up to par with george bush.
He was all doped up the other half the time.
beautifulmind

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
he is a liar. how do we start the impeachment process? i think most americans are getting to the point of going through with it.
beautifulmind

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>i will tell you what sir ... obama will never draw a red line again thats for sure. not only did syria cross it but obama gave them everthing they wanted and vladimir was giggling about it. obama is a weakling.
the usa sold arms weapons to al-qaeda....(rebels in Syria who is causing the civil war)

the wars in the middle east has been propagated by the USA.

billions are being made by private contractors, poppy fields are being guarded by our military (90% of heroin comes from Afghanistan) hmmm there's a heap of other evidence that points to the USA being the real terrorists of the world.

22 vets/active military kill themselves everyday. that's almost one an hour....the wars there need to stop asap. not only is this taking a huge toll on the populations of middle eastern countries but on own citizens as well.

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-whistleblowe...
Jane

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

The ACA is a train wreck plain and simple.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
Gee, I wonder what magna cum laude means. You ignorant trailer trash.

In 1983, Barack graduated with a B.A. degree. In late 1988, Obama attended the Harvard Law School where he graduated with a J.D.(Juris Doctor) magna cum laude in 1991, and then returned to Chicago.
Barack moved to Chicago in 1985 where he worked as a community organizer with low-income residents of Chicago's South Side.
In 1988, Obama enrolled at Harvard Law School. He was elected editor of the Harvard Law Review, the first African American editor to achieve this position. Barack graduated from Harvard Law School in 1991 with magna cum laude.
Barack returned to Chicago after attending law school and joined the law firm - Miner, Barnhill and Galland where he practiced as a civil rights lawyer. Simultaneously, he also was a Lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School.

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1983, Barack graduated with a B.A. degree. In late 1988, Obama attended the Harvard Law School where he graduated with a J.D.(Juris Doctor) magna cum laude in 1991, and then returned to Chicago.
Barack moved to Chicago in 1985 where he worked as a community organizer with low-income residents of Chicago's South Side.
In 1988, Obama enrolled at Harvard Law School. He was elected editor of the Harvard Law Review, the first African American editor to achieve this position. Barack graduated from Harvard Law School in 1991 with magna cum laude.
Barack returned to Chicago after attending law school and joined the law firm - Miner, Barnhill and Galland where he practiced as a civil rights lawyer. Simultaneously, he also was a Lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School.
He certainly found his niche. He is very good at lecturing. Negotiating and compromise, not so much.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Bush used alcohol til he was 40.
Cocaine[edit]

In Fortunate Son, Bush biographer Hatfield quoted several anonymous sources regarding allegations of Bush's cocaine use. Hatfield reported that Bush had been arrested for cocaine possession in 1972 and that his father pulled strings to have records of the arrest expunged.[12] Bush campaign spokesperson Mindy Tucker called the allegation "absolutely untrue".[13] Bush repeatedly refused to state whether he had ever used cocaine.[14] Bush did say in 1999 that he could truthfully answer "no" to the then-standard FBI background check question of whether he had used any illegal drug in the last seven years.
At least admitted smoking weed.
Bush refused to answer questions about past marijuana use. In a taped conversation with a friend, Bush said "I wouldn't answer the marijuana question. You know why?'Cause I don't want some little kid doing what I tried."[11]

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Is everybody who disagrees with you "trailer trash", or some other derogatory name?
Jane

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Bush used alcohol til he was 40.
Cocaine[edit]
In Fortunate Son, Bush biographer Hatfield quoted several anonymous sources regarding allegations of Bush's cocaine use. Hatfield reported that Bush had been arrested for cocaine possession in 1972 and that his father pulled strings to have records of the arrest expunged.[12] Bush campaign spokesperson Mindy Tucker called the allegation "absolutely untrue".[13] Bush repeatedly refused to state whether he had ever used cocaine.[14] Bush did say in 1999 that he could truthfully answer "no" to the then-standard FBI background check question of whether he had used any illegal drug in the last seven years.
At least admitted smoking weed.
Bush refused to answer questions about past marijuana use. In a taped conversation with a friend, Bush said "I wouldn't answer the marijuana question. You know why?'Cause I don't want some little kid doing what I tried."[11]
Is Bush coming back to office today? If not we have more important things to worry about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hamlin Discussions

Search the Hamlin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who know Kasy Porter and what kind person is she 1 hr Ratsazz 7
huddle house (Jan '14) 4 hr HH employee 39
What do you think about Brittany Egnor?? (Aug '13) 12 hr tomuchinfo 53
D j sexton 14 hr Fred 1
Melissa and Debbie Woodall (Jan '13) Sun bitch 52
Civil suit filed in logging case Sun funny bone 8
larry dotson Jul 22 esf 1
•••
•••