Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#25932 Oct 4, 2013
Obamacare is obviously the overload that's putting these tea baggers over the edge of nuttiness. It took a black man to end our illegal and useless wars, save the economy from the brink of depression, drop unemployment, create billions of jobs, save the entire US auto industry, kill bin Laden, avenge 9/11 and protect the rights of women, gay people and immigrants. Now that he's overhauled our failed experiment at a for-profit medical system, the dumb tea baggers have simply flipped their wigs.

And it's hilarious.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#25933 Oct 4, 2013
I do not agree with obama on everything however, there has never been a time I wished Romney was president. Obama said he would do away with the bush policies before he was elected and he didn't. I suspected, but was still very disappointed about the nsa spying and shocked to the extreme it had been used. The thing is it went to court and both sides voted to keep it. I am not a fan of drone attacks either. Both parties cater to the banks more than the people in fact a bill will go through after the shutdown that will deregulate the banks further so they can gamble more with our 401k. The 8 that voted against it were democrat. I still would rather have someone in between than an extreme right winger
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#25934 Oct 4, 2013
Bacon hater is right in pointing out his accomplishments also.
fitness-guru WARNING

Norman, OK

#25935 Oct 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Obamacare is obviously the overload that's putting these tea baggers over the edge of nuttiness. It took a black man to end our illegal and useless wars, save the economy from the brink of depression, drop unemployment, create billions of jobs, save the entire US auto industry, kill bin Laden, avenge 9/11 and protect the rights of women, gay people and immigrants. Now that he's overhauled our failed experiment at a for-profit medical system, the dumb tea baggers have simply flipped their wigs.
And it's hilarious.
and for all that they gave him a nobel peace prize before he even had his furniture moved into the white house. what a laugher.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#25936 Oct 4, 2013
fitness-guru WARNING wrote:
<quoted text>and for all that they gave him a nobel peace prize before he even had his furniture moved into the white house. what a laugher.
We proved he was president in 2009, that's when he awarded the peace prize. Do you remember that?

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#25937 Oct 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
And it's hilarious.
AMEN!
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#25938 Oct 4, 2013
I wonder why a republican didn't receive that honor? could it be that republican=War and recession?
Jane

Fairmont, WV

#25939 Oct 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
And it's hilarious.
I find it hilarious how you choose to ignore the facts. Telling lies is not going to help it look any better. Oh by the way Obamacare does not know color we are all screwed.
Jane

Fairmont, WV

#25940 Oct 4, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!
Talk to people. Do not read you msnbc blogs and think you have some sort of huge grasp on this crappy situation.
Jane

Fairmont, WV

#25941 Oct 4, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
I do not agree with obama on everything however, there has never been a time I wished Romney was president. Obama said he would do away with the bush policies before he was elected and he didn't. I suspected, but was still very disappointed about the nsa spying and shocked to the extreme it had been used. The thing is it went to court and both sides voted to keep it. I am not a fan of drone attacks either. Both parties cater to the banks more than the people in fact a bill will go through after the shutdown that will deregulate the banks further so they can gamble more with our 401k. The 8 that voted against it were democrat. I still would rather have someone in between than an extreme right winger
You are right. I think one of the biggest problems are the dumb downed media. There is not one good media source that just tells the facts. When this administration gets caught red handed doing wrong they start saying it is a witch hunt and the media backs them up.
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

#25942 Oct 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
And it's hilarious.
Mypissa and Meat Blower are the two biggest morons on the planet. A two great liars as well. They are actually ignorant enough to believe that Onumbnuts did all of this stuff. WOW!!
Jane

Fairmont, WV

#25943 Oct 4, 2013
Just how long are you people going to stay dumbed down and not open your eyes. Jesus why cant you just see what is right in front of you. Spare me the republican rhetoric they are no better.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#25944 Oct 4, 2013

Location hidden

#25945 Oct 4, 2013
Boner is the teabaggers puppet, a crying (literally on boner's part) shame the speakership is now damaged.

Jane

Fairmont, WV

#25946 Oct 4, 2013
Weepy wrote:
Boner is the teabaggers puppet, a crying (literally on boner's part) shame the speakership is now damaged.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =j_HBS01WMVgXX
ROFL you think he is the only puppet

Location hidden

#25947 Oct 4, 2013
No, you got Cantor, Ryan, Issa, McConnell, R Paul, etc. There are several of them
1 post removed
Jane

Fairmont, WV

#25949 Oct 4, 2013
Blind leading the blind.......
Jane

Fairmont, WV

#25950 Oct 4, 2013
Freedom is lost gradually from an uninterested, uninformed & uninvolved people. Thomas Jefferson
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25951 Oct 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
And it's hilarious.
Do you really want to bring these lies up again and be proven to be a ignorant sheeple?
Bikit

Beckley, WV

#25952 Oct 4, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I wonder what magna cum laude means. You ignorant trailer trash.
In 1983, Barack graduated with a B.A. degree. In late 1988, Obama attended the Harvard Law School where he graduated with a J.D.(Juris Doctor) magna cum laude in 1991, and then returned to Chicago.
Barack moved to Chicago in 1985 where he worked as a community organizer with low-income residents of Chicago's South Side.
In 1988, Obama enrolled at Harvard Law School. He was elected editor of the Harvard Law Review, the first African American editor to achieve this position. Barack graduated from Harvard Law School in 1991 with magna cum laude.
Barack returned to Chicago after attending law school and joined the law firm - Miner, Barnhill and Galland where he practiced as a civil rights lawyer. Simultaneously, he also was a Lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School.
Where's Cabbage Head Meadows and John Turner?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christopher Eric Vance (Jun '15) 3 hr CaptainDumbass 6
Girl in brown truck 5 hr Joe 2
milfs on charlies creek and balls branch Fri wondering 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri Alright Already 4,269
jennifer carter (Feb '12) Thu Tom 21
Lynn Egnor Oct 17 Nora 2
Mike Black Oct 16 A friend 1

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance