Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#25674 Oct 2, 2013
It will be more if you are a smoker.
Jane

Fairmont, WV

#25675 Oct 2, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends, bronze are higher deductible but cost less each month. You won't know unless you check.
If you want to pay $224 a month, it will ben $500 deductible. That's just 1 provider, that is High Mark Super blue plan.
Like I said, you won't know unless you check and if you have something better now, you don't have to do anything,
I think some will come out ok. There are others that have very high deductibles for now.
Jane

Fairmont, WV

#25676 Oct 2, 2013
It will be more if you are a smoker.
Any pre existing health issues will make coverage higher

Ravenswood

#25677 Oct 2, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Any pre existing health issues will make coverage higher
I'm not sure, I know you won't be charged more because you are a woman.

Ravenswood

#25678 Oct 2, 2013
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25679 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Massachusetts tax filers who failed to enroll in a health insurance plan which was deemed affordable for them lost the $219 personal exemption on their income tax. Beginning in 2008, the penalty became pegged to 50% of the lowest monthly premium for insurance available from the Connector Authority.[5][6][7]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massachusetts_he...
That is a tax deduction. Obama is fining people money not a loss of a deduction.

Ravenswood

#25680 Oct 2, 2013
Aren't you tired of paying for the druggies going to the er and WE are paying for it.

Ravenswood

#25681 Oct 2, 2013
They had so many checking it out, the web site crashed.
I don't know how many signed up yet. But, it's doing better than expected.

Ravenswood

#25682 Oct 2, 2013
Some Head Starts have closed due to the government shutdown. What will happen if the schools close? I know that fewer children will eat, most will lose learning, all will lose opportunity. THIS IS RIDICULOUS.
They are hurting our children.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#25683 Oct 2, 2013
The president wanted to start educational programs to educate people on the aca, but republicans shot it down. If it is such a terrible program why wouldn't they want everyone to know what was in it?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25684 Oct 2, 2013
yes ... when i called the white house to ask why obsama shut down the government some lady by the name of nancy pelosey picked up the phone and asked me if i was for gun control. anyways, she said barack was with tiger woods today.
Jane

Fairmont, WV

#25685 Oct 2, 2013
What democrats have to say about the government closed down. Hannity asked some hard questions. It might be fox news but the questions are still good

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/10/01/hannity-...
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#25686 Oct 2, 2013
Night crawler, so in your mind there are no Christian democrats. Lets pretend that's true, even so people know who Jesus was and what he stood for. So from your point of view Jesus would shut down jobs, shut down programs that help the poor and needy, not want people to hate affordable healthcare, give more to the rich, destroy the earth and hate anyone that didn't look like him or wasn't born where he was. Then when all that was accomplished he would have rejoiced.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#25687 Oct 2, 2013
Meant have healthcare
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25688 Oct 2, 2013
Jane wrote:
What democrats have to say about the government closed down. Hannity asked some hard questions. It might be fox news but the questions are still good
sean hannity would tear obsama a new azzhole if obsama came on his show. this is how obsama works. he gives woopie goldburg and joy behare (the view) a list of questions to read to him, same way with oprah and david letterman. anyways, these questions are carefully selected for the obsama clones to give der fuhrer an applause when the please applause light comes on in the audience.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25689 Oct 2, 2013
Jane wrote:
liberal lying azzhole. sean biatche slapped him and that liberal goes into the same song and dance patomic two step spin job as the other libs do.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#25690 Oct 2, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
YES I have read a good part of it. I know how much they are charging because it is on there web page. What am I mislead about. The prices are high and deductibles seem high to me. Gee I guess the poor people can just suffer. WOW you must really hate poor people.
lol you just pulled "you must hate poor people" out of your a$$. it has absolutely nothing to do with what i said.

you've read a good part of it? which parts? surely you know which sections and parts you've read. they're all numbered...

grammar lesson: it's ***their** not there, you use the word there to refer to a place and their is used for people. oh and they're is used as a replacement for "they are"
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#25691 Oct 2, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
I know enough to know it is not going to help as much as I would like it to.
fair enough. i guess that's all you really need to know....

it's not gonna help most people, i foresee it causing a lot of hardship for many people and the well being of our country.

i guess we'll find out if ObamaCare is good or bad in a few years....hopefully the country won't be wrecked by then. like i said, i haven't read all of it. so i'm just speculating and going with my gut feeling that this is bad...real bad.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#25692 Oct 2, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your feeble attempt at trying to say something. What the heck are you talking about.
i'm saying the only part of ObamaCare you're paying attention to is how it is going to directly effect you and yours.

Geez, there's a lot more to ObamaCare than just what you're going to be paying. At least skim through the table of contents. http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/111/hr3...

im sorry my thoughts are at a higher level of intelligence than you can wrap your head around. i think on a global level, not just about myself and my life. how will this healthcare reform effect EVERYONE and future generations?
Jane

Fairmont, WV

#25693 Oct 2, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you just pulled "you must hate poor people" out of your a$$. it has absolutely nothing to do with what i said.
you've read a good part of it? which parts? surely you know which sections and parts you've read. they're all numbered...
grammar lesson: it's ***their** not there, you use the word there to refer to a place and their is used for people. oh and they're is used as a replacement for "they are"
Well I really do not care what you have to say. Your feeble attempts do not make one bit of difference to me. The truth is obamacare is not going to help a lot of people. You can take your grammar lessons and stuff them right up your butt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Demeda (Jan '15) 4 min Pickle 6
Who is Tonya Marcum? 18 min Pickle 2
xavier quentrill 1 hr about time 14
Cody Mays (Oct '10) 15 hr Teacher 13
Tax evasion scott setliff 22 hr old friend 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sun Missy 4,198
James lovejoy Sun Wow 6

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance