|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Meat Blower the ignorant libby wrote:
I love it when my facts are "refuted" with tea bagger blogs. It's funny because they don't understand the difference.
NASA scientists are tea baggers? Is there no end to your ignorance?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

George Manchin wrote:
<quoted text>Opinionated blogs are proof of nothing. Once again, YOU tell me what Manchin said before the election that he did or didnt do. The answer is he has done EXACTLY what he promised would do.
Typical response from a left wing dumb bastard. When presented with the facts, you totally ignore the evidence. What relationship do you have with Manchin and how many Masters Degrees do you have?
Bunny

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Where is the CRACK RABBIT??? Hes suppose to be on here ranting!!! and you all are suppose to be helping me out...with secret messages and such!!! come on...no more slacking on the job!!! just get blunt!! everyone has already figured this part out!! I need help!!!
Kingfish

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Where can I find a two bedroom apartment in Beckley that's reasonable in rent?
1 post removed
Bunny

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

that "night crawler" or worm affect has gone way to far!! enough is enough!! he has mad his point...mr CR...its time for you all to change him...his thinking...it needs to be on chasing me!! me solely and forgiving more easily!! I have been living like a Saint!! plz help me...I love him...make him understand...its a lot more than just me and him...I fell in love with his whole family....they made fun of me...but I still loved them...I need their mind sets changed to loving me...bc I will be a part of their life...and I love those girls more than life!!
this is getting closer...and closer!!! everybody needs to be on the same Page...and we need to see something nice from each of them!! you all control the Radionics/psionics/ psychology!! Help us ....its been too many years...its time...so that we can have babies together!!! plz and Thank you!! I love u all!! I need the healing powers returned plz!! and no more smart comments....you all know me better than my family know me!! its sad...and u know its a very sad life I have lived...make it better...its time...its past time...to make both our lives and our family life begin!!! the good life is coming!! we want it...push it forward!!! Im tired of fiddle farted around with you all!!...there I said a bad word...that should earn me help!!! lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Bunny wrote:
Where is the CRACK RABBIT??? Hes suppose to be on here ranting!!! and you all are suppose to be helping me out...with secret messages and such!!! come on...no more slacking on the job!!! just get blunt!! everyone has already figured this part out!! I need help!!!
Butt Crack was on here earlier today, but since he has the IQ of a stump he couldn't keep up with the postings.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical response from a left wing dumb bastard. When presented with the facts, you totally ignore the evidence. What relationship do you have with Manchin and how many Masters Degrees do you have?
You didnt present any facts, you presented opinions and blogs. I specifically asked you what he has done the contradicted what he promised to do and you dont even have the intelligence to articulate and justify your claims. Cant you think for yourself and discuss your "facts" without instead posting someone elses opinion? Meaty is right about one thing, you somehow think right wing editorial, opinions, and blogs are "facts". Tell me in your own words specifically what Joe has lied about. Maybe have your mommy help you with the big words.

“Just Playing..its all for fun!”

Since: Mar 11

Briar Patch, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Butt Crack???....Damn Dude!!!...You Can’t Have a Conversation Without Trying To Insult The One You’re Conversing With....Can You......Don’t Be Skeered.......It’s Just Politics.......
And I’m Not Supposed To Get any Smarter....There’s Just No More Room To Pack Any More Smarts Into My Rabbit Brain......
Who Says That You’re Calling “Meat Blower” Childish Names???....Well....{You Are}!!!.....In Post # 25313....You Brought Up The Issue Of Posters Calling Others Childish Names When They’re Confronted.....
Now Answer The Question I Asked....Who Are The Formidable Candidates To Run In 2016???....
FYI...this is where they taught me to read about OUR sike!! they make if confusing sometimes...sometimes I understand it...sometimes I done!! but don't let them get the best of you!! baby u are sooo smart!!! u can handle these ppe to the right!!
They haven't lived like us...they only observe and have OPINIONS!! I love u...and I know u will save us!! Its the psychology behind this project...its written here and several other places Ive showed u!!! I want them to speak more openly so we can understand...everyone who follows knows this is about us...and this project!!! I love and miss you...I know they are messing with your mind and making it hard on you right now...bc u aren't following instructions....Just do what they say....JUSt DO IT!!!! it will help both of us baby!! I love u!!! Im brave...I wlll always be brave and never give up!!! wheres that job u promised me??? and u promised to come get me!! chill out with the negatives towards me!! try it....we can be lovers and partners!!! what a pair!!

Briar Patch, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
Butt Crack was on here earlier today, but since he has the IQ of a stump he couldn't keep up with the postings.
He is Extremely Intelligent...its just his Emotions get the best of him sumtimes...He needs that fixed!! you all are the fixers... the sike team!! its your JOB to fix us!! to be a pair!! get to work or you all will be fired and made to hellwalk!!! get to work.....Im sick of this stuff!! give us info we can understand and that will help us!!! quit sleeping on the job!!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

The big concern coming up is if we might have a shutdown because nobody wants to compromise. In my opinion, if they delayed Obamacare for a year would be good sense all others in this bill have been given a delay or has been given a pardon(so to speak) from it

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>You didnt present any facts, you presented opinions and blogs. I specifically asked you what he has done the contradicted what he promised to do and you dont even have the intelligence to articulate and justify your claims. Cant you think for yourself and discuss your "facts" without instead posting someone elses opinion? Meaty is right about one thing, you somehow think right wing editorial, opinions, and blogs are "facts". Tell me in your own words specifically what Joe has lied about. Maybe have your mommy help you with the big words.
I presented plenty of facts, if you can't read, that is not my problem. Apparently one of your masters degrees is not in reading.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

On second thought, why would the inability to read keep your cousin Joe from getting you a Masters Degree in reading?

Briar Patch, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
The big concern coming up is if we might have a shutdown because nobody wants to compromise. In my opinion, if they delayed Obamacare for a year would be good sense all others in this bill have been given a delay or has been given a pardon(so to speak) from it
You cant shut down this project!!! let me talk to who is in charge of securing funds for this project....I will get the funds returned... Im going straight to OBAMA!! and if that don't work...Donald Trump with finance this project!!
exil

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Go for it Bunny Rabbitt. Good luck.
exil

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Good one Bunny Rabbitt.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
I presented plenty of facts, if you can't read, that is not my problem. Apparently one of your masters degrees is not in reading.
Yup, thats what I thought. You cant say what Joe lied about because there isnt anything. All you can do is be a puppet for right wing wackos by posting links to their blogs and try to play it off as facts.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
Looks like a good chance their will be a shutdown. Tea party idiots are holding the citizens hostage and are going to sacrifice the country if they cant have their way. I must assume they are so worried about Obamacare being a success that they will do anything to stop it. If they really thought it would be the big failure their pretend it will be, they would let it start. Then the next election it would certainly guarantee their victory.

Briar Patch, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

He said he would continue funding for this project until its completion...I explained how the cures can greatly help him as well as others..like his dtrs!!! I had Donald there as well!! They both agreed the funding would be processed immediately...so this project can be put back on track!! but our guy needs to follow instructions better...and push things ahead quicker!! We all know whats going on here!! no need to pplay games..this is a Massive Project with Results!! It has to be funded...seen to completion without any delays!! Keep working...no delays or cuts!!
push push push....I need to see more action!!! I need to see you working with his side more!!
I will get things done if I have to do them myself!!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

George..... I have said that they should let it roll and see what it does. But a year delay would be reasonable due to delaying unions and small business and exemptions to congress. According to social service the federal government is not ready anyways. So a compromise on delaying for a year would help Obamacare and avoid a shutdown
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
George..... I have said that they should let it roll and see what it does. But a year delay would be reasonable due to delaying unions and small business and exemptions to congress. According to social service the federal government is not ready anyways. So a compromise on delaying for a year would help Obamacare and avoid a shutdown
I dont totally disagree but that isnt going to happen. They want it started now and then they are hoping to work the bugs out. I say start it, but delay the mandate for individuals for a year since they did it for others, that is only fair. But delaying the mandate doesnt mean they cant fund and start it, many will still sign up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Darrell McComas (Oct '09) 6 min dollbaby 14
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 2 hr Curious 138
Karmen Dyer Stephens 4 hr please help 1
In search of ... 4 hr Just wondering 1
Elizabeth Nicole Tabor 18 6 hr stephanie 2
shayna koontz (Dec '13) 6 hr stephanie 9
Heroin hitting Branchland Area 8 hr u know 13

Search the Hamlin Forum:
•••
•••