Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
exil

Charleston, WV

#25133 Sep 21, 2013
Hey outofthisworld you Ohio people are suppose to be buckeyes. But Ohioans are really Butthole Idiots. So you really have the right name outofthisworld. Because you really are. Look at all the slumps areas in Ohio. Sad, Sad, Sad. All Trash towns look and watch the news at the weirdo's.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25134 Sep 21, 2013
exil wrote:
Hey outofthisworld you Ohio people are suppose to be buckeyes. But Ohioans are really Butthole Idiots. So you really have the right name outofthisworld. Because you really are. Look at all the slumps areas in Ohio. Sad, Sad, Sad. All Trash towns look and watch the news at the weirdo's.
Corrupt state, coal consumers who were stupid enough to elect Obama, cess pool like Cleveland, and this simpleton wants to criticize WV? Libbys really are ignorant sheeple.

http://www.google.com/url...
http://www.oxfordresources.com/about/ohio-ken...
outofthisworld

Clyde, OH

#25135 Sep 21, 2013
Exile,,, yeah really are you serious , we never got the fat label, we never got the most unhealthiest, and we never got the label you meth head inbred laughed about people , oh and do I need to say Ohio State- hee hee hee hee
Chapmanville - yeah now where, what and who would live there??? You ....exiled from the mainstream you freak of nature
outofthisworld

Clyde, OH

#25136 Sep 21, 2013
really can you come up with something better, yep I voted for Obama and damn proud of it. Corrupt??? let's see you have the worst roads in the us, the biggest fat freaks of all, the most ignorant, governors who went to prison, mingo county???? come on you retard I really can't blame you ignorant is bliss you dirty inbred scum

Location hidden

#25137 Sep 21, 2013
outofthisworld wrote:
really can you come up with something better, yep I voted for Obama and damn proud of it. Corrupt??? let's see you have the worst roads in the us, the biggest fat freaks of all, the most ignorant, governors who went to prison, mingo county???? come on you retard I really can't blame you ignorant is bliss you dirty inbred scum
You voted for Obama and you are proud of it. That is all we need to know about you, short bus rider.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#25138 Sep 21, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
Stupid trees giving us oxygen and absorbing water that prevents flooding. They are so arrogant standing tall providing shade and wildlife inhabitants. Lets put it terms you can relate to...without trees where would you be able to shoot those vicious deer? Where would your camo blend in? But seriously coal is dying there are other energy sources that are less dangerous, less filthy, and don't destroy the environment. If you believe god gave us coal do you not also believe that he gave us the Sun and wind that wouldn't destroy anything to harness its energy? should we still be using whale oil to light lanterns because the whalers needed to be employed?
I love trees, but I don't go around hugging them like you green freaks.

Location hidden

#25139 Sep 21, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
I love trees, but I don't go around hugging them like you green freaks.
Do they hug them or hump them?

Location hidden

#25140 Sep 21, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>Did You Change Your Name???.....Why Did You Change Your Name????.....You Know What.....That’s a Sign Of Uncertainty......But If It Makes You Feel Superior....Then Have At It....

Inbred Like Me???....Still Name Calling I See.....Shit Dude....If You’re Afraid To Take The Intellectual Route....Then Just Say So!!!.....Just Say....{Rabbit.....I’m a Scared To Try Intellectual Conversation}.....I won’t Think Any Less Of You.....I Promise....

So You Say You Don’t Waste Time With Trying To Have Intellectual Conversations With Inbred’s....So What Is It That You Do To Waste Your Time With Inberd’s???......I Mean You’ve Been Wasting Your Time On Here with These Libby Inbred’s....But {Not} With Intellectual Conversation.....Do You Find Inbred’s Attractive Or Something???....

Obama.....Biden.....Reid.....P elosi.....Wasserman-Shultz are Not My Heros....But How Are They Any Different Then Those You Have Been Voting For???....

Tea-Bagger Is a Term Created By The Republicans....If It Offends You....Take It Up With Them Yonder Republicans....You Should Know How Republicans are With Name Calling.....They Feel It {Necessary}.....When They Are Faced With Intellectual Conversation.....So Don’t Blame Liberals For The Inadequacies Of The Publicans......

Since You {Obviously} Aren’t Gonna Answer How Bacon Is a Proven Liar....Perhaps You Can Explain What Happened To The 2.3 {Trillion Dollars} The Bush Admin Says They Can’t Account For In The Military Budget....Or Are You Gonna Continue To Avoid Intellectual Conversation By Name Calling???....
Yes you are a crack head. Now we can tell. Stupid and Dumb. Lay off that crack it is burning what's left of your brain cells. The two that's left is all that is keeping your heart pumping that green blood that you tree hugging liberals like.

Location hidden

#25141 Sep 21, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>I won't Argue With You.....But Why Are You Using {Scientist} To Make Your Point???....Scientist Are Supposed To Be The Liberal Forte....All I Know Is What I've Leaned In School.....If You Have a Cube Of Ice....and You Apply some Sort Of Heat To It.....Then It Disappears....

Watch This Video....And Tell Me Where The Hell The Ice Is Going....

http://www.videobash.com/video_show/time-goog...
Maybe it is from all that hot air you are breathing.

Location hidden

#25142 Sep 21, 2013
outofthisworld wrote:
I do agree Mingo County is as about as stupid as they come. But most of the Hatfields and McCoys are dead and gone. So need not worry they won't be up in your shit hole state of Ohio bothering you. What's the matter turd scared of a couple of hillbilly's.

Location hidden

#25143 Sep 21, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it is from all that hot air you are breathing.
These gas bag libbys are ruining the planet in more ways than one. Ignorant sheeple who are easily influenced by idiots like Obama.
George

United States

#25144 Sep 21, 2013
I think since there is proof the planet hasnt warmed in the last 15 years the dictator in chief should scrap his new coal plant decrees. We all know that wont happen though. Not the right time for this. When the economy is booming again that would be the time to start forcing the closure of coal plants, which is effectively what this will do.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25145 Sep 21, 2013
Obama is trying another way to blindside the main issues again. He now wants to go after gun control again, something he has lost against in the past that even some of his fellow democrats voted against. He brought up the navy shipyard and Chicago shooting. The naval shipyard was after he shot someone with a shotgun, he took their handgun. The Chicago was gang related and they usually get their guns illegally anyways. Does he realize how stupid he sounds when he tries to deflect from real issues like Obamacare, our economy and his red linned Syria?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25146 Sep 21, 2013
About global warming. That nut job Gore is now out of a job. Now who is he going to speak to now that has been debunked?
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#25147 Sep 22, 2013
Outofthisworld..seriously Ohio? Have you not been anywhere else and don't realize how truly insignificant you are to the rest of the country. Cleveland is such an ugly city and the browns :horrible name and team. The only time you make national news is when someone has been raped or held hostage. I guess you have to feel better about yourself somehow so have fun, but nobody is going to feel offended by someone from Ohio. Maybe you should concentrate less on wv problems and teach your children how to respect woman. If you have something to contribute politically feel free, but I doubt it. By the way its ignorance is bliss, but I don't expect you to see the irony.

Location hidden

#25148 Sep 22, 2013
If ignorance is bliss, Outofthisworld has got to be one of the most blissful people around.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#25149 Sep 22, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
About global warming. That nut job Gore is now out of a job. Now who is he going to speak to now that has been debunked?
Global warming has been debunked? So which is wrong - that CO2 isn't really a greenhouse gas that increases temperatures or that we aren't pumping 200 billion tons in to the atmosphere every year, over 100 times the natural production?

Hearing polluters do the "debunking," is like listening to Republicans say they're the "party of fiscal responsibility." Hilarious.

Location hidden

#25150 Sep 22, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Global warming has been debunked? So which is wrong - that CO2 isn't really a greenhouse gas that increases temperatures or that we aren't pumping 200 billion tons in to the atmosphere every year, over 100 times the natural production?
Hearing polluters do the "debunking," is like listening to Republicans say they're the "party of fiscal responsibility." Hilarious.
Meat Blower must be blowing Al Jazeera Gore.

Hearing global warming enthusiasts debate climate change is like democrats saying that Obama wants to negotiate with republicans.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#25151 Sep 22, 2013
George wrote:
I think since there is proof the planet hasnt warmed in the last 15 years the dictator in chief should scrap his new coal plant decrees. We all know that wont happen though. Not the right time for this. When the economy is booming again that would be the time to start forcing the closure of coal plants, which is effectively what this will do.
There isn't proof the planet hasn't warmed in the last 15 years. Remember, global avg. temperatures were only 5 degree cooler during the last ice age. So which is it you disagree with all the scientists in the world (not employed by polluters) about - that CO2 isn't a greenhouse gas that increases temperatures (proven) or that we pump 200 billion tons of it into out atmosphere (100 times nature's output, also proven)?
George

United States

#25152 Sep 22, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't proof the planet hasn't warmed in the last 15 years. Remember, global avg. temperatures were only 5 degree cooler during the last ice age. So which is it you disagree with all the scientists in the world (not employed by polluters) about - that CO2 isn't a greenhouse gas that increases temperatures (proven) or that we pump 200 billion tons of it into out atmosphere (100 times nature's output, also proven)?
Hate to tell you but it is FACT the planet hasnt warmed AT ALL in the past 15 years. I posted a link to the story which tells how the scientists wanted to cover up that fact so lying little scumbags like you can continue with their global warming sham. I know the truth is impossible for liars like you to accept when you disagree with it, but facts are facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new food pantry in hamlin (Jun '13) 2 hr No help in hamlin 30
Create your own Forum 12 hr Weepy 784
News Eunice Mae Campbell 14 hr Starz 1
When Feds gonna take the rest of the drug deale... (Feb '15) Wed OPEN UR EYES 7
Olivia McCormick and Dale Lacy (Feb '15) Tue JUSTICE4LIV 14
Tosha Linville Tue haha 4
Christopher Eric Vance Sep 1 bob 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages