“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#25122 Sep 21, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
Butt Crack, it makes conservatives rational and dumb ass liberals irrational.
Butt Crack???.....

What's With The Name Calling???...Haven't You Out-Grown {Name Calling} By Now???....You Realize That Name Calling Just Gets In The Way Of The Discussion....Right???....So Why Are You Trying To Hinder The Discussion By Name Calling???....Don't You Feel You Have a Viable Argument???.....

There Was Two Questions I Asked....And Both Questions....You Broad-Sided With Avoid-Ment.....
Mgtn Res

Fairmont, WV

#25123 Sep 21, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Butt Crack???.....
What's With The Name Calling???...Haven't You Out-Grown {Name Calling} By Now???....You Realize That Name Calling Just Gets In The Way Of The Discussion....Right???....So Why Are You Trying To Hinder The Discussion By Name Calling???....Don't You Feel You Have a Viable Argument???.....
There Was Two Questions I Asked....And Both Questions....You Broad-Sided With Avoid-Ment.....
Sorry Butt Crack but I don't waste time trying to have an intellectual discussion with inbreds like you. Dumb ass libbys whose heroes are morons like Obama, Biden, Reid, Pelosi, Wasserman-Schutlz, et. al. And as far a name calling is concerned, your faggot buddy Meat Blower cannot construct a sentence with out using the term tea bagger, so spare me righteous indignation.
1 post removed
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25125 Sep 21, 2013
I love how Nancy Pelosi said that the republicans that are trying to hold the budget hostage to defund Obamacare was;wolves in wolf's clothing. She is such a intellectual. She is also the idiot that said pass the bill and we will read it later. I believe that the right move is to delay it for a year for everyone. They have already gave delays for everyone but the American people. Plus they have exempt the members of congress and their staff. So if it is good enough for the American people then it should be good enough for our overpaid congress and the liar in chief. I do not believe the republicans should stop it. If they feel they are right, then let it roll and prove it wrong by letting people and business feel the benifit that Obama has said. Makeeveryone feel it.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25126 Sep 21, 2013
For open eyes and crack rabbit......they just had a big conference with scientist around the world on climate and what the tree huggers call global warming. The emmusions that has been put in the air has not had a effect on the atmosphere. The levels have been the same. They have debunked the globl warming theory. And a simple solution is to put aftr burners in to reduce any additional poutans in the air

Dale City, VA

#25127 Sep 21, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Butt Crack but I don't waste time trying to have an intellectual discussion with inbreds like you. Dumb ass libbys whose heroes are morons like Obama, Biden, Reid, Pelosi, Wasserman-Schutlz, et. al. And as far a name calling is concerned, your faggot buddy Meat Blower cannot construct a sentence with out using the term tea bagger, so spare me righteous indignation.
Did You Change Your Name???.....Why Did You Change Your Name????.....You Know What.....Thatís a Sign Of Uncertainty......But If It Makes You Feel Superior....Then Have At It....

Inbred Like Me???....Still Name Calling I See.....Shit Dude....If Youíre Afraid To Take The Intellectual Route....Then Just Say So!!!.....Just Say....{Rabbit.....Iím a Scared To Try Intellectual Conversation}.....I wonít Think Any Less Of You.....I Promise....

So You Say You Donít Waste Time With Trying To Have Intellectual Conversations With Inbredís....So What Is It That You Do To Waste Your Time With Inberdís???......I Mean Youíve Been Wasting Your Time On Here with These Libby Inbredís....But {Not} With Intellectual Conversation.....Do You Find Inbredís Attractive Or Something???....

Obama.....Biden.....Reid.....P elosi.....Wasserman-Shultz are Not My Heros....But How Are They Any Different Then Those You Have Been Voting For???....

Tea-Bagger Is a Term Created By The Republicans....If It Offends You....Take It Up With Them Yonder Republicans....You Should Know How Republicans are With Name Calling.....They Feel It {Necessary}.....When They Are Faced With Intellectual Conversation.....So Donít Blame Liberals For The Inadequacies Of The Publicans......

Since You {Obviously} Arenít Gonna Answer How Bacon Is a Proven Liar....Perhaps You Can Explain What Happened To The 2.3 {Trillion Dollars} The Bush Admin Says They Canít Account For In The Military Budget....Or Are You Gonna Continue To Avoid Intellectual Conversation By Name Calling???....

Dale City, VA

#25128 Sep 21, 2013
crack squirrel wrote:
<quoted text>believ it
I'm Not a Republican.....I'll Need More Evidence Than {Just Your Word}....

Dale City, VA

#25129 Sep 21, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I love how Nancy Pelosi said that the republicans that are trying to hold the budget hostage to defund Obamacare was;wolves in wolf's clothing. She is such a intellectual. She is also the idiot that said pass the bill and we will read it later. I believe that the right move is to delay it for a year for everyone. They have already gave delays for everyone but the American people. Plus they have exempt the members of congress and their staff. So if it is good enough for the American people then it should be good enough for our overpaid congress and the liar in chief. I do not believe the republicans should stop it. If they feel they are right, then let it roll and prove it wrong by letting people and business feel the benifit that Obama has said. Makeeveryone feel it.
Isnít Our Overpaid Congress Mostly {Republican}???....

Are You Saying That The {Republicans} Should Let It Roll???....and Let The American Voter Feel The Effects Of This Dem/repub War???....

You Realize If That Happens....Who The American Voter Will Blame....Right???....

Maybe You Donít....

Dale City, VA

#25130 Sep 21, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
For open eyes and crack rabbit......they just had a big conference with scientist around the world on climate and what the tree huggers call global warming. The emmusions that has been put in the air has not had a effect on the atmosphere. The levels have been the same. They have debunked the globl warming theory. And a simple solution is to put aftr burners in to reduce any additional poutans in the air
I won't Argue With You.....But Why Are You Using {Scientist} To Make Your Point???....Scientist Are Supposed To Be The Liberal Forte....All I Know Is What I've Leaned In School.....If You Have a Cube Of Ice....and You Apply some Sort Of Heat To It.....Then It Disappears....

Watch This Video....And Tell Me Where The Hell The Ice Is Going....

http://www.videobash.com/video_show/time-goog...
George

United States

#25131 Sep 21, 2013
World's top climate scientists told to 'cover up' the fact that the Earth's temperature hasn't risen for the last 15 years

Leaked United Nations report reveals the world's temperature hasn't risen for the last 15 years
Politicians have raised concerns about the final draft
Fears that the findings will encourage deniers of man-made climate change

By Tamara Cohen, Political Correspondent

PUBLISHED: 14:40 EST, 19 September 2013 | UPDATED: 01:47 EST, 20 September 2013

Scientists working on the most authoritative study on climate change were urged to cover up the fact that the worldís temperature hasnít risen for the last 15 years, it is claimed.

A leaked copy of a United Nations report, compiled by hundreds of scientists, shows politicians in Belgium, Germany, Hungary and the United States raised concerns about the final draft.

Published next week, it is expected to address the fact that 1998 was the hottest year on record and world temperatures have not yet exceeded it, which scientists have so far struggled to explain.

The report is the result of six yearsí work by UNís Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), which is seen as the world authority on the extent of climate change and what is causing it Ė on which governments including Britainís base their green policies.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24257...
outofthisworld

Clyde, OH

#25132 Sep 21, 2013
who cares they are the most ignorant bunch of hillbillies and fat and ugly and a poor poor state who really cares that's why all the industrial is there to kill them all hahaha
exil

Charleston, WV

#25133 Sep 21, 2013
Hey outofthisworld you Ohio people are suppose to be buckeyes. But Ohioans are really Butthole Idiots. So you really have the right name outofthisworld. Because you really are. Look at all the slumps areas in Ohio. Sad, Sad, Sad. All Trash towns look and watch the news at the weirdo's.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25134 Sep 21, 2013
exil wrote:
Hey outofthisworld you Ohio people are suppose to be buckeyes. But Ohioans are really Butthole Idiots. So you really have the right name outofthisworld. Because you really are. Look at all the slumps areas in Ohio. Sad, Sad, Sad. All Trash towns look and watch the news at the weirdo's.
Corrupt state, coal consumers who were stupid enough to elect Obama, cess pool like Cleveland, and this simpleton wants to criticize WV? Libbys really are ignorant sheeple.

http://www.google.com/url...
http://www.oxfordresources.com/about/ohio-ken...
outofthisworld

Clyde, OH

#25135 Sep 21, 2013
Exile,,, yeah really are you serious , we never got the fat label, we never got the most unhealthiest, and we never got the label you meth head inbred laughed about people , oh and do I need to say Ohio State- hee hee hee hee
Chapmanville - yeah now where, what and who would live there??? You ....exiled from the mainstream you freak of nature
outofthisworld

Clyde, OH

#25136 Sep 21, 2013
really can you come up with something better, yep I voted for Obama and damn proud of it. Corrupt??? let's see you have the worst roads in the us, the biggest fat freaks of all, the most ignorant, governors who went to prison, mingo county???? come on you retard I really can't blame you ignorant is bliss you dirty inbred scum

Location hidden

#25137 Sep 21, 2013
outofthisworld wrote:
really can you come up with something better, yep I voted for Obama and damn proud of it. Corrupt??? let's see you have the worst roads in the us, the biggest fat freaks of all, the most ignorant, governors who went to prison, mingo county???? come on you retard I really can't blame you ignorant is bliss you dirty inbred scum
You voted for Obama and you are proud of it. That is all we need to know about you, short bus rider.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#25138 Sep 21, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
Stupid trees giving us oxygen and absorbing water that prevents flooding. They are so arrogant standing tall providing shade and wildlife inhabitants. Lets put it terms you can relate to...without trees where would you be able to shoot those vicious deer? Where would your camo blend in? But seriously coal is dying there are other energy sources that are less dangerous, less filthy, and don't destroy the environment. If you believe god gave us coal do you not also believe that he gave us the Sun and wind that wouldn't destroy anything to harness its energy? should we still be using whale oil to light lanterns because the whalers needed to be employed?
I love trees, but I don't go around hugging them like you green freaks.

Location hidden

#25139 Sep 21, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
I love trees, but I don't go around hugging them like you green freaks.
Do they hug them or hump them?

Location hidden

#25140 Sep 21, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>Did You Change Your Name???.....Why Did You Change Your Name????.....You Know What.....That’s a Sign Of Uncertainty......But If It Makes You Feel Superior....Then Have At It....

Inbred Like Me???....Still Name Calling I See.....Shit Dude....If You’re Afraid To Take The Intellectual Route....Then Just Say So!!!.....Just Say....{Rabbit.....I’m a Scared To Try Intellectual Conversation}.....I won’t Think Any Less Of You.....I Promise....

So You Say You Don’t Waste Time With Trying To Have Intellectual Conversations With Inbred’s....So What Is It That You Do To Waste Your Time With Inberd’s???......I Mean You’ve Been Wasting Your Time On Here with These Libby Inbred’s....But {Not} With Intellectual Conversation.....Do You Find Inbred’s Attractive Or Something???....

Obama.....Biden.....Reid.....P elosi.....Wasserman-Shultz are Not My Heros....But How Are They Any Different Then Those You Have Been Voting For???....

Tea-Bagger Is a Term Created By The Republicans....If It Offends You....Take It Up With Them Yonder Republicans....You Should Know How Republicans are With Name Calling.....They Feel It {Necessary}.....When They Are Faced With Intellectual Conversation.....So Don’t Blame Liberals For The Inadequacies Of The Publicans......

Since You {Obviously} Aren’t Gonna Answer How Bacon Is a Proven Liar....Perhaps You Can Explain What Happened To The 2.3 {Trillion Dollars} The Bush Admin Says They Can’t Account For In The Military Budget....Or Are You Gonna Continue To Avoid Intellectual Conversation By Name Calling???....
Yes you are a crack head. Now we can tell. Stupid and Dumb. Lay off that crack it is burning what's left of your brain cells. The two that's left is all that is keeping your heart pumping that green blood that you tree hugging liberals like.

Location hidden

#25141 Sep 21, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>I won't Argue With You.....But Why Are You Using {Scientist} To Make Your Point???....Scientist Are Supposed To Be The Liberal Forte....All I Know Is What I've Leaned In School.....If You Have a Cube Of Ice....and You Apply some Sort Of Heat To It.....Then It Disappears....

Watch This Video....And Tell Me Where The Hell The Ice Is Going....

http://www.videobash.com/video_show/time-goog...
Maybe it is from all that hot air you are breathing.

Location hidden

#25142 Sep 21, 2013
outofthisworld wrote:
I do agree Mingo County is as about as stupid as they come. But most of the Hatfields and McCoys are dead and gone. So need not worry they won't be up in your shit hole state of Ohio bothering you. What's the matter turd scared of a couple of hillbilly's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody Mays (Oct '10) 4 hr Lincoln 11
ANDREW ELKiNS , WHAT DO YALL THiNK ABOUT HiM? (Mar '10) 10 hr doesnt matter 57
sarah hagar 11 hr haha 2
Andrew Elkins & his red head girl (Jun '13) 11 hr wondering 8
tosha linville 13 hr Family 5
raise taxes give raises 15 hr tony 1
Hamlin cop Lambert (Jul '13) Apr 30 Johnny scites 8
More from around the web

Hamlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE