Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Hamlin Forum

Comments (Page 1,125)

Showing posts 22,481 - 22,500 of43,271
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman!!
Iraq!!
Afghanistan!!
57 States!!
Guillory!!
Palin!!
G Dubya!!
Intercontinental Railroad!!
Corpsemen!!
Why are you listing all your party's giant screw-ups?
Bad Cop No Doughnut

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Hey look! not a single difference made!
republicratards!
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

I did look up about Bacon Haters claim about being able to pay taxes without social security numbers on the social security web site and IRS website. And you can pay taxes without it at the end of the year. But you have to be a LEGAL immigrant with a work or student visa. Aother way is that a relative can claim you if your a immigrant with legal status. Nowhere does it state about paying taxes as a illegal immigrant.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you listing all your party's giant screw-ups?
No, just pointing out once again your party's ignorance and cowardice.
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Taxes and social services[edit source | editbeta]
Illegal immigrants are estimated to pay in about $7 billion per year into Social Security.[114]
A paper in the peer reviewed Tax Lawyer journal from the American Bar Association asserts that illegal immigrants contribute more in taxes than they cost in social services.[115] However, The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office reviewed 29 reports published over 15 years to evaluate the impact of illegal immigrants on the budgets of state and local governments, and found that the tax revenues that illegal immigrants generate for state and local governments do not offset the total cost of services provided to those immigrants, though the report speculated that the impact of illegal immigrants on state and local budgets was likely to be modest.[116]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigrat...

Bacon wins again!
Moo

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Wikipedia is a guide. Not a source for facts. Anyone can edit it.
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Moo wrote:
OK Mooo, prove it, go edit and get back with me:)
1 post removed
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
That was dumb
The you do do it or don't say ANYONE can edit it, smart as*
King Obama of Kenya

Nairobi, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
That made no sense.
concerned

Birch River, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Does anyone know if this FEMA stuff is true that they have all over utube.
concerned

Birch River, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

I just moved up here and hell this has got me wanting to go back. But the way its looking your not gonna be safe no where.
concerned

Birch River, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
does anyone know any thing about this fema3 thats invovles west virgina, virgina,pennsylvania.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Moo wrote:
You're an idiot. No one can edit it but one of Wikipedia's 175 staff members. Users can SUGGEST edits and if they're credibly verified, they may appear. Wikipedia isn't a "guide." It's verified information that includes EVERY SOURCE so the user can personally verify. Wikipedia should never be a cited as a formal source for that reason - the original source is listed as a link at the bottom of the page. But it's perfect to quickly link to show people an accumulation of facts that they can verify if they don't agree. That's why it's so effective for online forums. Linking to 6 sources takes time when you can link to the Wikipedia article and present all 6 sources quickly.

In this case all the data I presented came from the IRS, GAO, different states' tax departments, ICE, Social Security Administration and the US Census. It'd take forever to link to those individual pages. Unnecessary when it's just common knowledge used to show a dumb tea bagger how stupid they are.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Melissa wrote:
Taxes and social services[edit source | editbeta]
Illegal immigrants are estimated to pay in about $7 billion per year into Social Security.[114]
A paper in the peer reviewed Tax Lawyer journal from the American Bar Association asserts that illegal immigrants contribute more in taxes than they cost in social services.[115] However, The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office reviewed 29 reports published over 15 years to evaluate the impact of illegal immigrants on the budgets of state and local governments, and found that the tax revenues that illegal immigrants generate for state and local governments do not offset the total cost of services provided to those immigrants, though the report speculated that the impact of illegal immigrants on state and local budgets was likely to be modest.[116]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigrat...
Bacon wins again!
*shayks hed*
drug deelers & chyld sex slayv traydurs pay taxes two ....... aint their any deducktive reasuning ona yuns sydes of the eye-uls?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

frig my lifes
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

This is crazy. I looked up on the IRS and social security sites on the laws. So if we have a stat on ILLEGAL immigrants paying taxes, then our own governmant has broken the law.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
This is crazy. I looked up on the IRS and social security sites on the laws. So if we have a stat on ILLEGAL immigrants paying taxes, then our own governmant has broken the law.
Why? If someone is working on a Visa, gets his paycheck with taxes taken out and overstays it, it isn't illegal to take those taxes. Most of these people who overstay their visas aren't at fault - our immigration system is slow and filled with red-tape. Both parties, again, agree on that. If you came here legally, got a good job because you were educated and skilled (impossible, I know) bought a home and built a life for your family and children and your Visa expired because of paperwork, you wouldn't just abandon ship. You'd stay as long as it took to get through the system. You're duped into thinking illegal immigrants are all Mexican cartel drug dealers or nomadic workers who steal, stab and rape. You're easy to dupe though. MOST ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WORK< PAY TAXES AND CONTRIBUTE. Sorry, it's a fact. Bitch about real problems, not problems that the real crooks want you to bitch about.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

What is funny about Melissa's site even said that the money they supposedly pay does not offset for the services they recieve. So she helps the case to get rid of these lawbreakers. So look at the social security and IRS sites as I have and along with Melissa's and they just prove the point. They are breaking all kinds of laws. Thank you Melissa for helping prove the point.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Bacon Hater.....you just prove my point even more. We were talking about the ones that came over illegally. Now you want to change directions. It is the responsibility of the ones that came over legally on a visa knows their time limit. So if they are dumb enough to buy a home without citizenship, then that is their own stupidity. So now you want to talk about the lawbreakers that come here under false pretense of being here temporary with the intensions of never leaving. You just back liars and cheats. But that is expected sense you back Obama
Bad Cop No Doughnut

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Oh get off the computer and "go make a difference" somewhere else this is my topix!
republicratards!

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
What is funny about Melissa's site even said that the money they supposedly pay does not offset for the services they recieve. So she helps the case to get rid of these lawbreakers. So look at the social security and IRS sites as I have and along with Melissa's and they just prove the point. They are breaking all kinds of laws. Thank you Melissa for helping prove the point.
No you're missing the point. They are definitely breaking the law, no one will argue that. That's why both parties are trying to change the laws to give the majority of them who do work and pay taxes and contribute a fair chance to stay here legally. Because the ones who do pay get very little, if any, government benefits. Instead they are overshadowed by the minority who aren't contributing. Most deserve to stay, and only benefit this nation. The rest need to go. The reason why we can't get the laws changed is because stupid people (like you and George) think "they're all just criminals and should be deported." That's a stupid notion, is impossible and benefits no one. We have to pass immigration reform so we can begin rewarding the honest, hard workers who only want a life for their families versus the criminal who want to take advantage. But as long as idiot tea baggers throw a blanket over the problem, it'll ever happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,481 - 22,500 of43,271
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hamlin Discussions

Search the Hamlin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) 7 hr Who ares 5,632
property taxes 8 hr Resident 8
Let's fight West Virginia's prescription drug a... (Mar '13) 9 hr nancy 14
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 16 hr REINCARNATED jimmy love 3,896
Melissa and Debbie Woodall (Jan '13) Apr 13 Whatever 39
looking for a woman named Sybil Apr 13 watch out 5
shayna koontz Apr 13 looking 7
•••

Freeze Warning for Lincoln County was issued at April 16 at 8:57PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hamlin Jobs

•••
•••