“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#24687 Sep 11, 2013
George wrote:
DENVER (AP) Two Democratic state lawmakers who backed tighter gun laws in the aftermath of mass shootings have been kicked out of office in a recall election promoted by both grassroots activists and the National Rifle Association.
Hooray, the people have spoken! Now if we can do the same for all the other politicians who ignore the citizens and the Constitution.
Gun ownership is down and falling. It'll be a moot point soon. Young people aren't scared of everything like you dumb gunnut paranoid tea baggers waiting for imaginary helicopters to come TAKE YOUR GUNS!!! or an imaginary race war.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24688 Sep 11, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun ownership is down and falling. It'll be a moot point soon. Young people aren't scared of everything like you dumb gunnut paranoid tea baggers waiting for imaginary helicopters to come TAKE YOUR GUNS!!! or an imaginary race war.
*nod*
howz that hope & chaynge werkun owt four yuns?
http://www.prisonplanet.com/gun-sales-surge-i...
frig my lifes
George

United States

#24689 Sep 11, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun ownership is down and falling. It'll be a moot point soon. Young people aren't scared of everything like you dumb gunnut paranoid tea baggers waiting for imaginary helicopters to come TAKE YOUR GUNS!!! or an imaginary race war.
Hahahaha. The paranoid gun nuts have kicked 2 spineless cowards like you our of office. Yeah its a moot point all right, but only in your delusional mind. Hahahaha

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#24690 Sep 11, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahaha. The paranoid gun nuts have kicked 2 spineless cowards like you our of office. Yeah its a moot point all right, but only in your delusional mind. Hahahaha
You're scared of black people, latinos, immigrants, zombies, books, women, aliens, vaginas, the Clintons, imaginary black helicopters and boogeymen and I'm delusional?

TAKE YOUR GUNS!!

Oh, and, BENGHAZI!!!

Hahaha.
George

United States

#24691 Sep 11, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/charts-rich-won-great-r...

CHARTS: How the rich won the Great Recession

When the economy crashed in the fall of 2008, the wealthiest Americans lost the most money.

From the time the Great Recession started in late 2007 until it officially ended in 2009, the richest 1 percent of America saw its income drop 36.3 percent, according to a new report by economists Emmanuel Saez and Thomas Piketty [PDF]. Collectively, the top 1 percent lost 49 percent of the billions in wealth that vanished like so much Lehman Brothers stock.

But before you start writing that sympathy card to your favorite hedge fund manager, remember that the U.S. is now in its sixth-longest economic expansion in history 51 months and counting and most of the benefits are trickling up to the wealthy.

According to Saez, the top 1 percent (earning at least $394,000 a year) saw its income rise 31.4 percent between 2009 and 2012. And because the income of the bottom 99 percent of earners rose an anemic 0.4 percent in that same period, the top 1 percent captured 95 percent of the total growth in American wealth during the economic recovery.
George

United States

#24692 Sep 11, 2013
Campaign finance reform and banning lobbyist is the only answer. Take the money out of politics or this country is doomed.
George

United States

#24693 Sep 11, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're scared of black people, latinos, immigrants, zombies, books, women, aliens, vaginas, the Clintons, imaginary black helicopters and boogeymen and I'm delusional?
TAKE YOUR GUNS!!
Oh, and, BENGHAZI!!!
Hahaha.
The only thing I am scared of is cowardly delusional simpletons like you destroying this great country. You are so scared of the boogeyman, guns, and freedom that you eagerly cheer the stripping of your rights. Cowards are a the serious threat to this country, just like Bin Laden had hoped for.
Say what

Clarksburg, WV

#24694 Sep 11, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun ownership is down and falling. It'll be a moot point soon. Young people aren't scared of everything like you dumb gunnut paranoid tea baggers waiting for imaginary helicopters to come TAKE YOUR GUNS!!! or an imaginary race war.
Not true at all. Gun sales are up. You really need to check your facts. You may not like guns but many young people do for hunting and such. Do you really think only old people buy guns rofl. Jesus now they think only republicans hunt and buy guns lol

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#24695 Sep 11, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true at all. Gun sales are up. You really need to check your facts. You may not like guns but many young people do for hunting and such. Do you really think only old people buy guns rofl. Jesus now they think only republicans hunt and buy guns lol
Gun SALES are up. But gun ownership is down and falling, from 50 percent of households in 1970 to under 33 percent today. It's the proof of the NRA's effectiveness at reaching the dumbest demographic - they say the government is coming to TAKE THEIR GUNS, and the same dipshits who already own guns go out and buy more. It's hilarious. Young people just don't fall for the NRA's obvious sales tactics like old people do. My facts are correct, well-known and acknowledged. Perhaps you just "don't read good."

“Going down THAT road”

Since: Sep 11

Yeehaw Junction, FL

#24696 Sep 11, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing I am scared of is cowardly delusional simpletons like you destroying this great country. You are so scared of the boogeyman, guns, and freedom that you eagerly cheer the stripping of your rights. Cowards are a the serious threat to this country, just like Bin Laden had hoped for.
No, ignorance is the biggest threat to this country as your drivel about a dead man shows. Your judgement is clouded by hate and such hatred is making you stupid and people are laughing at you, an effect you never counted on because your anger owns you.
George

United States

#24697 Sep 11, 2013
JCT 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, ignorance is the biggest threat to this country as your drivel about a dead man shows. Your judgement is clouded by hate and such hatred is making you stupid and people are laughing at you, an effect you never counted on because your anger owns you.
Lmao. If you say so. LOL
George

United States

#24698 Sep 11, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun SALES are up. But gun ownership is down and falling, from 50 percent of households in 1970 to under 33 percent today. It's the proof of the NRA's effectiveness at reaching the dumbest demographic - they say the government is coming to TAKE THEIR GUNS, and the same dipshits who already own guns go out and buy more. It's hilarious. Young people just don't fall for the NRA's obvious sales tactics like old people do. My facts are correct, well-known and acknowledged. Perhaps you just "don't read good."
Well the paranoid gun nuts just kicked the F out 2 cowardly anti-gun politicians in a VERY liberal state, that is what is hilarious. Hahahaha. Keep up your delusion that people dont support the second amendment and want their guns and have your kind of politicians(cowardly nanny staters) continue to be removed from office, works for me. You and Bloomberg can suck on it. Hahaha

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#24699 Sep 11, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Well the paranoid gun nuts just kicked the F out 2 cowardly anti-gun politicians in a VERY liberal state, that is what is hilarious. Hahahaha. Keep up your delusion that people dont support the second amendment and want their guns and have your kind of politicians(cowardly nanny staters) continue to be removed from office, works for me. You and Bloomberg can suck on it. Hahaha
I support the second amendment. I just don't support the right of the mentally ill or felons to buy guns like the NRA does, despite over 70 percent membership and over 90 percent of the American public agreeing that we need laws that prevent it.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24700 Sep 11, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're scared of black people, latinos, immigrants, zombies, books, women, aliens, vaginas, the Clintons, imaginary black helicopters and boogeymen and I'm delusional?
TAKE YOUR GUNS!!
Oh, and, BENGHAZI!!!
Hahaha.
freedumb, self relionce, hard werk, paytreeizm, the tee partee, the trylatural comission, the new werld oredur and yes yuns is!

get yuns free obombah fones!!!!!

uh yeah, and, serior jorge zimmerman!!!!!

howz that hope & chaynge werkun owt four yuns?

bahahahahahaha

frig my lifes
George

United States

#24701 Sep 11, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I support the second amendment. I just don't support the right of the mentally ill or felons to buy guns like the NRA does, despite over 70 percent membership and over 90 percent of the American public agreeing that we need laws that prevent it.
Well if they had only passed background checks and not included gun and capacity restrictions they probably would not have got their ass kicked out of office.(Hahaha) I have no problem with background checks for all gun purchases, but the cowardly anti-gun nuts dont stop at just that.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24702 Sep 11, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I support the second amendment. I just don't support the right of the mentally ill or felons to buy guns like the NRA does, despite over 70 percent membership and over 90 percent of the American public agreeing that we need laws that prevent it.
ol coot souport the womanz rytes to chewz wat two dew with herz vergina .......
cooter just aint souportun
http://www.christianshirts.net/images/designs...
frig my lifes

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#24703 Sep 11, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I support the second amendment. I just don't support the right of the mentally ill or felons to buy guns like the NRA does, despite over 70 percent membership and over 90 percent of the American public agreeing that we need laws that prevent it.
Don't worry Meatie, you will still be able to get a gun, you're not mentally ill, just an ignorant coward.

George Zimmerman!!
Elbert Guillory!!!!
57 States!!!
Intercontinental Railroad!!!!
Corpsemen!!!!
Bad Cop No Doughnut

San Jose, CA

#24704 Sep 11, 2013
republicratards!

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#24705 Sep 11, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Well if they had only passed background checks and not included gun and capacity restrictions they probably would not have got their ass kicked out of office.(Hahaha) I have no problem with background checks for all gun purchases, but the cowardly anti-gun nuts dont stop at just that.
There were no gun or accessory restrictions in the bill the NRA opposed on Capitol Hill.

It's so funny how you dumbasses rejoice at a perceived "victory" over meaningless, lowest-level lawmakers in a meaningless state while you're about to get manhandled in yet another presidential election, making your dumb tea bagger record a laughable 1-for-7 over the past two decades+. Hilarious.
TV Man

United States

#24706 Sep 11, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
There were no gun or accessory restrictions in the bill the NRA opposed on Capitol Hill.
It's so funny how you dumbasses rejoice at a perceived "victory" over meaningless, lowest-level lawmakers in a meaningless state while you're about to get manhandled in yet another presidential election, making your dumb tea bagger record a laughable 1-for-7 over the past two decades+. Hilarious.
Of course it is now all meaningless to you since your side LOST and got their asses kicked out of office. Hahahaha And since I am a Constitutionalist Democrat I could care less how many election the tea baggers lost. I think they are all nuts and glad they are losing. Hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can the fakoureys fight 1 hr Fakourey 12
does anyone know Jason Lawson? (Jan '10) 2 hr friendswondering 8
Nathan smith 11 hr heather 15
Fire in West Hamlin? 19 hr snitch 3
Who is Abigail Cooper's Baby Daddy? (May '14) Fri bitch 3
Mandy Lovejoy (Nov '10) Fri hamlinresident 9
best thing to happen to lincoln county Nov 17 28thLetter 2
Hamlin Dating
Find my Match

Hamlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hamlin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hamlin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Week 12 Fantasy Rankings for Sunday's Action
NFL 6:04 AM
Marvin Lewis: Bengals hit 'rock bottom' in Week 10
NBC Sports 7:25 AM
Marvin Lewis: Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you go to the top
NBC Sports 8:01 AM
Belichick: LeGarrette Blount's role is "totally up to him"
NBC Sports 7:04 AM
Blount praises Belichick as "100 percent honest"