Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Open eyes wrote:
Least think.... you do realize you named cities, don't you? Either you couldn't refute the fact that more welfare states are red, or you don't know your states from cities.
The only competent democrat leader is Chris Christie, and he is trying to pass himself off as a republican.
war protester

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

gay male wrote:
all of your are loosers give it a break both sides suck just like I do my guy lover
When did bacon hater change his screen name?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

So you admit you're retarded?

Good, that's hte first step toward getting yourself institutionalized, Short Bus Harold.
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep talking about the short bus, making fun of special needs children. I thought that republicans were supposed to be the party of intolerance. With every post, your ignorance, racism, and intolerance show more and more. And by the way, I was talking to an individual the other day who was obviously a democrat. I knew this before he even spoke because his breath smelled so bad. Why don't you dirty, stinking filthy democrats brush your teeth and take a shower?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

You'll figure it out in time, Corky.
Least think wrote:
Half wit breed I meant to say
Spotted

Jane Lew, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Open eyes wrote:
Least think.... you do realize you named cities, don't you? Either you couldn't refute the fact that more welfare states are red, or you don't know your states from cities.
Yes they are cities that are run in the ground by Democrats. By the way people in blue states are on welfare also. We are a welfare nation when will you REALIZE that.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Coexist NOT wrote:
Obama loves the poor and he makes a 10,000 more a day
*nod*
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/04/44766-conserv...

howz that hope & chaynge werkun owt four yuns?

http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...

frig my lifes
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
The only competent democrat leader is Chris Christie, and he is trying to pass himself off as a republican.
Totally unrelated to what i said. Just because you don't want to claim one of your own is not shocking. Your whole party is quick to turn on each other, they don't even like themselves.
Jimmy Love

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Teatards are the worst of the public rats. They are stupid esp Weird Harold, that clown needs to be institutionalized. Bwahahahahaha!!!
Jimmy Love

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Chris Christie likes doughnuts a lot, yep he is a republitard.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Christian Science Monitor
Scott Peterson 32 minutes ago

As a primary backer of the Syrian government, Iran has argued vehemently against US airstrikes, warned that sectarian "fire" will spread, and that jihadi rebels may have been behind the Aug. 21 chemical weapons attack that US officials say killed more than 1,400 people near Damascus.

According to leaked diplomatic correspondence, Iran has been warning Washington since July 2012 that Sunni rebel fighters have acquired chemical weapons, and called on the US to send “an immediate and serious warning” to rebel groups not to use them.

In a letter acquired by The Christian Science Monitor that was sent sometime in the spring, Iran told American officials that, as a "supporter" of the rebels, the US would be held responsible for any rebel use of chemical weapons.

Iran amplified those year-old warnings over the weekend in its strongest public comments to date linking the rebels with a chemical weapons, echoing Russia's dismissal of American assurances that President Bahar al-Assad's forces were to blame. The comments come as the US Congress prepares to vote on military strikes.

We all knew it was the rebels except Obama and Kerry. The liar in chief, will continue with his lies(so will the puppet Kerry) and push an attack. His ego will let him do nothing else.

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy Love wrote:
Chris Christie likes doughnuts a lot, yep he is a republitard.
*nod*
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
frig my lifes
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

George Zimmerman was taken into police custody today for threatening his estranged wife and her father at her parents home with a gun. Maybe they were dressed like Thugs and he was standing his ground. He's so heroic.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Obama set up six interviews to pleaed his case to the American people. But latest polls show that even more Americans do not want to strike Syria. So Obama has decided to interfere with Americans and tie up all television to try and gain support to attack Syria. Even his sheeple are starting to question him with all the reports coming out. Plus Putin kicked him in the balls by offering a peaceful solution and Syria said they are inclined to accept Russia's offer. Can Obama look any worse?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Syria has again warned the US that if they attack, there would be retailate and so would their allies. Can you say all out global terrorism? Both sides are linked to terrorist and Obama still wants to shoot across the bow. Plus Russia and the rest of the middle east are playing global politics and Obama is having trouble with US politics. Obama is way out of his league. His mouth is writing checks that he or we as a nation can not cash
Jimmy the Loser

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Open eyes wrote:
George Zimmerman was taken into police custody today for threatening his estranged wife and her father at her parents home with a gun. Maybe they were dressed like Thugs and he was standing his ground. He's so heroic.
I threatened my wife & her dad with a gun just the other day, That's the way we are, But what George & his wife are doing NOW.. Does NOT change the facts & Evidence That "Little Travon" got just what he Deserved!...

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
Obama set up six interviews to pleaed his case to the American people. But latest polls show that even more Americans do not want to strike Syria. So Obama has decided to interfere with Americans and tie up all television to try and gain support to attack Syria. Even his sheeple are starting to question him with all the reports coming out. Plus Putin kicked him in the balls by offering a peaceful solution and Syria said they are inclined to accept Russia's offer. Can Obama look any worse?
no ..... oh wayt ......
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...

.......... fourget it

frig my lifes

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy the Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
I threatened my wife & her dad with a gun just the other day, That's the way we are, But what George & his wife are doing NOW.. Does NOT change the facts & Evidence That "Little Travon" got just what he Deserved!...
What would a day in the life of a dumb tea bagger gunnut be like without at least one p_ssy-ass gun threat? then you wonder why everyone laughs at you.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
Syria has again warned the US that if they attack, there would be retailate and so would their allies. Can you say all out global terrorism? Both sides are linked to terrorist and Obama still wants to shoot across the bow. Plus Russia and the rest of the middle east are playing global politics and Obama is having trouble with US politics. Obama is way out of his league. His mouth is writing checks that he or we as a nation can not cash
That is how democrat war hawks are, stupid. The play ignorant and blame others. Now it is congresses and worlds red line. Tomorrow it will be Bushes red line and the Republican Party. What a moron we have for a president. To be so smart he is really being so stupid. We need another dumb ass democrat in office as president. He does not take responsibility for any thing. The only thing this bastard knows how to do is blame everyone else while he bungles everything from the economy to foreign affairs. He needs to be found unfit for the office he holds. He is completely out of his league.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
Thank God for the USA network and others like it. I don't have to watch his sorry ass.

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
What would a day in the life of a dumb tea bagger gunnut be like without at least one p_ssy-ass gun threat?.....
lykes this?
http://www.humanevents.com/2012/05/07/missing...
hows that hope & chaynge werkin owt four yuns?
frig my lifes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hamlin Discussions

Search the Hamlin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Candice Parsons is a.......... (Jan '10) 2 hr smiley 63
Who know Kasy Porter and what kind person is she 2 hr Stephanie Porter 2
for sale 2 hr hmm420 2
KeicaMeade 3 hr Knows best 5
eric bias (Jul '10) Jul 22 hmm420 18
larry dotson Jul 22 esf 1
Let's fight West Virginia's prescription drug a... (Mar '13) Jul 22 u r delusional 19
•••
•••
•••
Hamlin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hamlin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••