Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24178 Aug 29, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Oh no, Bob, not the name calling defense.
How shall I ever get over that?
;)
<quoted text>
aint gunna be ezee

frig my lifes

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24179 Aug 29, 2013
Guess what, the British Parliament decided to vote no on any strike against Syria. That don't matter to Obama. He don't need no stink coalition of the willing. I guess he is going to shoot a couple of missiles in the air and call it a day. What a freaking joke he is. He can't save face in this one. He should have kept his mouth shut when he came up with that red line remark.
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#24180 Aug 29, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
Guess what, the British Parliament decided to vote no on any strike against Syria. That don't matter to Obama. He don't need no stink coalition of the willing. I guess he is going to shoot a couple of missiles in the air and call it a day. What a freaking joke he is. He can't save face in this one. He should have kept his mouth shut when he came up with that red line remark.
You are so illiterat it's usless to try to expalin anything to you. You need to go back to school to learn English and History. Do you think with the way you talk and spell, anyone would take you serious?
Arthur

United States

#24181 Aug 29, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
And he should have just played down the whole red line thing, it was dumb to say but he should have ignored that he said it, like he so often does. One thing he cant ignore that he said is the fact he said the president does NOT have the power to unilaterally authorize a strike without COngressional approval unless there is an actual or imminent threat. Well there isnt an actual or imminent threat, so if he bombs them he has violated the Constitution and should be impeached. His own words seal his fate if he strikes without Congress.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24182 Aug 29, 2013
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>You are so illiterat it's usless to try to expalin anything to you. You need to go back to school to learn English and History. Do you think with the way you talk and spell, anyone would take you serious?
You are so stupid. What do you think this is a spelling bee, moron?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#24183 Aug 29, 2013
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so illiterat it's usless to try to expalin anything to you. You need to go back to school to learn English and History. Do you think with the way you talk and spell, anyone would take you serious?
At least he is talking about current events. You could use spell check yourself.
Arthur

United States

#24184 Aug 29, 2013
Our do nothing Congress needs to get off their ass and get back to work. They take months vacation in the summer because it is tradition. Well that was done in the past because it was too hot to work. We now have this nifty little invention called the air conditioner and they all have it. Lazy worthless fcuks who will use any excuse NOT to work. Britain at least shows some appearance of a democracy and not a dictatorship. Cameron put it to a vote and it was rejected. Obama better do the same, but I doubt the dictator wanna be will. He is above such things and what he says goes, legal or not. But since our POS Congressmen are all sunning themselves and golfing instead of balancing a budget and dealing with possible world war, we are just out of luck. What a wonderful government we have become.
Arthur

United States

#24185 Aug 29, 2013
By David Ingram

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- In a move marijuana advocates hailed as an historic shift, the Obama administration on Thursday began giving U.S. states wide leeway to experiment with pot legalization and started by letting Colorado and Washington carry out new laws permitting recreational use.

The Justice Department said it would refocus marijuana enforcement nationwide by bringing criminal charges only in eight defined areas - such as distribution to minors - and giving breathing room to users, growers and related businesses that have feared prosecution.

Hooray, Obama finally decided to actually keep one of his pre-election promises, that being to leave it up the the states. He still broke the promise first, and now decided to keep it so doesnt really mean much I suppose, but it is a step in the right direction for him.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24186 Aug 29, 2013
Obama can get out of thos easily and look good while doing it. But he is to pig headed as of right now
Arthur

United States

#24187 Aug 29, 2013
http://wvmetronews.com/2013/08/29/manchin-say...

WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W.Va.— U.S. Sen. Joe Manchin said he would support limited U.S. involvement in Syria.

Manchin called Syrian leaders’ use of chemical weapons on their own people “unacceptable in any way, shape or form, but on the other hand are we responsible as a nation to be the gatekeeper for the world?”

Manchin, who spoke to MetroNews Thursday from the annual West Virginia Chamber of Commerce Business Summit at the Greenbrier Resort, said it’s the Arab League that should be leading the way with the response to Syria.

“We should be there to support them to clean up their own neighborhood. Whether we take control and jump in there, it just makes more of an adversarial relationship we have with the Arab world, I would be very reluctant to do that.”

Manchin has been outspoken during his time in the Senate about U.S. involvement in the Middle East. He has called for troops to be taken out of Afghanistan on more than one occasion. He said Thursday sending troops into Syria is not part of his discussion.

“I’m not for boots on the ground in any way, shape or form. The (military) strike should basically be a supportive strike that’s led by the Arab League,” Manchin reiterated.

The senator said the U.S. should consider non-military solutions.

“We can support, and should support, humanitarian aid and humane treatment of all people anywhere in the world,” Manchin said.“There are many things we can do, but going in and taking the lead is not one of them and not one we have done well.”

Manchin concluded he would have to learn a lot more about the situation before he would ever support a preemptive strike.
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

#24188 Aug 29, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Oh no, Bob, not the name calling defense.
How shall I ever get over that?
;)
<quoted text>
You could take your mind off your troubles be listing the 57 states that Obama has visited.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24189 Aug 29, 2013
Manchin will do whatever Obama tells him to do.
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

#24190 Aug 29, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Manchin is going to wear his balls down to nubbins if he continues to straddle the fence.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24191 Aug 29, 2013
This is for the left wing liberals. If Obama goes through this and attacks without the vote of congress then I do not want you to cry about the past anymore. Obama chastized Bush and he would be going back on his own words. The US is not in immenent danger. The rebels could have used it on their own. The UN inspectors can not determine who used it. If anyone thinks the rebels would not use it on their people to get support, then you are idiots. To them it is sacrifice a few for the greater good and the deaths would have honor.
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

#24192 Aug 29, 2013
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Illiterat? And you are criticizing his spelling? Typical arrogant, ignorant, democrat.
Doctor Who Jimmy Love

Germany

#24193 Aug 29, 2013
republicratards!
Arthur

United States

#24194 Aug 29, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
People always say that but Manchins actions say otherwise.
Arthur

United States

#24195 Aug 29, 2013
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Manchin is going to wear his balls down to nubbins if he continues to straddle the fence.
What you call straddling the fence is what I call not being an idiot and making a final judgement without all the facts.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#24196 Aug 29, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
This is for the left wing liberals. If Obama goes through this and attacks without the vote of congress then I do not want you to cry about the past anymore. Obama chastized Bush and he would be going back on his own words. The US is not in immenent danger. The rebels could have used it on their own. The UN inspectors can not determine who used it. If anyone thinks the rebels would not use it on their people to get support, then you are idiots. To them it is sacrifice a few for the greater good and the deaths would have honor.
We aren't taking hundreds of thousands of American kids and invading anyone. Obama will do what he chooses and Congress can suck on it. They can go vote to repeal Obamacare again.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24197 Aug 29, 2013
Bacon Hater........The words came out of Obama's mouth about going into conflicts without congress backing. But it is ok if Obama does it? That makes both of you hypocrits. Plus Obama's so called fire across their bow statement. Then that shows weakness and gets people mad. So lets recap: No support from American people and none from congress yet. No support from our allies or the UN. Yet you would support him in a attack. Bacon Hater .....you better get your money back from that so called education you claim to have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whatever happened to Candina (Candi) Daniels? (Feb '10) 1 hr Tom Clark 8
Jennifer Rakes 19 hr Bram 4
Candy Wilson (Nov '12) Fri DEBO 18
Tosha Linville Thu Tom Clark 14
Tammy Frye (Jul '09) Wed Tom Clark 20
John Salyers Feb 2 Tom Clark 4
Being harassed by the local/state police? Read ... (Feb '12) Feb 1 Claude Graham9 85
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages