Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24072 Aug 28, 2013
How about this wrote:
Obama administration did nothing but put Bush down for attacking Iraq. They attacked everything he did after 9-11. After they attacked us on our own soil mind you, and we were told Iraq was involved and had weapons of mass destruction, the entire country was wanting revenge. We had to do something! This was on our own soil! What would Obama have done? He would have applauded them, after all the illuminati wants rid of atleast half the worlds population. Easier to control that way. He's cutting our military and their funds to a dangerous level, but yes, let's go to Syria. I've heard him called Obama Bin Laden, it's really Obama Bin Lyin.
Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Also to be honest Afghanistan had little to do with 9/11. One of the worst culprits of 9/11 was just in Afghanistan. If you really dig deep into a country that had a lot to do with 9/11, look our oil producing countries, Saudi Arabia had more to do with it than anyone country. Do you think we would go invade them? How about Yemen? A huge amount of our enemies in the war on terror were there.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24073 Aug 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>No they weren't. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. That's been more than proven.

Jesus, some people just choose to remain stupid. Even if they were from Iraq, which they weren't, the majority of them were from Saudi Arabia. Using your logic, we should have attacked Saudi Arabia.

Republicans count on you remaining misinformed, so at least you are serving your party well.
I completely agree. Saudi Arabia knew this and did nothing to stop those morons. We should have had a bigger problem with them than any other country. The government there knew more what was going on than any other country. We still purchase oil from that corrupt country, not much oil but some.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24074 Aug 28, 2013
howz that hope & chaynge werkin owt four yuns
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...

frig my lifes

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#24075 Aug 28, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely agree. Saudi Arabia knew this and did nothing to stop those morons. We should have had a bigger problem with them than any other country. The government there knew more what was going on than any other country. We still purchase oil from that corrupt country, not much oil but some.
And that is exactly why we give Saudi a pass--oil!

schlappington, by god

#24076 Aug 28, 2013
yuns gawts ah dreem?!!!

sumbuddy kneed two beez held ah-cowt-ah-bull!!

howz that hope & chaynge werkun owt four yuns?!!

frig my lifes

schlappington, by god

#24077 Aug 28, 2013
woodnt kneed two beez @ the mircy ofs them tawl heddid basturds if king berrock osama wood pull hims hed owt hims dumpur
http://www.drillheredrillnow.com/
now wood we?
frig my lifes
William

Summersville, WV

#24078 Aug 28, 2013
I'm curious if bacon hater and Sundog will start putting the month, the day and then fairy tale when they date things. This is the year 2013 and I wonder what happened at that point that caused people to use that date to start the calendar. bacon hater says a fairy tale happened. Wonder why today isn't August 28, Little Bo Peep? People that deny the truth still have an opportunity to be forgiven.
Your viewpoint is not unique. The Bible speaks of people like you that will deny him and persecute Christians. I know you believe you way too smart to believe in the Bible. If it isn't proven by man, by paid scientists, it isn't true.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#24079 Aug 28, 2013
The bible was written by men...not God. I have the right to believe any way I choose. If that doesn't work for you, tough shyt.

If you want to believe in fairy tales, have at it. Nobody cares.
William wrote:
I'm curious if bacon hater and Sundog will start putting the month, the day and then fairy tale when they date things. This is the year 2013 and I wonder what happened at that point that caused people to use that date to start the calendar. bacon hater says a fairy tale happened. Wonder why today isn't August 28, Little Bo Peep? People that deny the truth still have an opportunity to be forgiven.
Your viewpoint is not unique. The Bible speaks of people like you that will deny him and persecute Christians. I know you believe you way too smart to believe in the Bible. If it isn't proven by man, by paid scientists, it isn't true.

schlappington, by god

#24080 Aug 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
The bible was written by men...not God. I have the right to believe any way I choose. If that doesn't work for you, tough shyt.
<quoted text>
four sumwon watz duznt kare, yuns shur dew carry on ahlawt ahbowt uther peepulls religun ........

http://download.lardlad.com/sounds/season4/wh...

howz that angur & bitturnuss werkun owt four yuns?

frig my lifes

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#24081 Aug 28, 2013
Bob, that's dumb even for you. I was responding to someone elses coment.

Please try to keep up.
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
four sumwon watz duznt kare, yuns shur dew carry on ahlawt ahbowt uther peepulls religun ........
http://download.lardlad.com/sounds/season4/wh...
howz that angur & bitturnuss werkun owt four yuns?
frig my lifes
William

Summersville, WV

#24082 Aug 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of curiousity, what year do you write when you are writing the date? And why do you write that particular year?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#24083 Aug 28, 2013
I follow the Gregorian calander--which came into effect some 1500 years after Christ.

It's a globally accepted calander. I don't deny that a person named Jesus Christ lived and died. I am saying that the religion that was built up around him is largely hocum.

Do you believe in the theory of evolution?
William wrote:
<quoted text>Out of curiousity, what year do you write when you are writing the date? And why do you write that particular year?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#24084 Aug 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
No they weren't. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. That's been more than proven.
Jesus, some people just choose to remain stupid. Even if they were from Iraq, which they weren't, the majority of them were from Saudi Arabia. Using your logic, we should have attacked Saudi Arabia.
Republicans count on you remaining misinformed, so at least you are serving your party well.
<quoted text>
Wow. This is why this country doesn't accomplish anything anymore except clean up our own messes. Un-f_cking believable.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#24085 Aug 28, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Also to be honest Afghanistan had little to do with 9/11. One of the worst culprits of 9/11 was just in Afghanistan. If you really dig deep into a country that had a lot to do with 9/11, look our oil producing countries, Saudi Arabia had more to do with it than anyone country. Do you think we would go invade them? How about Yemen? A huge amount of our enemies in the war on terror were there.
The war criminal had relentless, unyielding support right after 9/11. If Bush had invaded Saudi Arabia and Yemen and publicly called them out as supporters of terror and countries that harbor terrorists and actually paid for the war with their oil and shipping resources, it would've been controversial but it would have made at least a little sense. And we'd have made the terrorism business way more difficult. And we'd be sitting pretty right now. We could've given the billionaires a tax cut but actually funded with something other than the poor.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#24086 Aug 28, 2013
William wrote:
You're right - our views are not unique. More and more people are recognizing the negative side of organized religion's damage to society.

The calendar was invented by Julius Caesar. Religion controlled it after that for a while and they named the months after gods. Not "God." Gods. It had little to do with Christianity except for the period when they were burning witches and heretics (any non-believer). They modernized it in the 1800s. You guys that get your history from the bible need to learn that it isn't actual history.
Arthur

United States

#24087 Aug 28, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No idea? Are you high? Disbanded rebels don't have the capability to launch an attack like that. The UN has said so definitively.
The U.N.'s special envoy to Syria announced today that evidence suggests a "chemical substance" was used to kill hundreds of people in Syria last week, but the U.N. pleaded for more time before the U.S. and allies launch a retaliatory strike against the Syrian regime.
The announcement comes as the U.S., France and Britain gear up for a military strike on the Syrian regime.
Speaking to reporters in Geneva, special envoy Lakhdar Brahimi said, "With what has happened on the 21st of August last week, it does seem that some kind of substance was used that killed a lot of people: hundreds, definitely more than a hundred, some people say 300, some people say 600, maybe 1,000, maybe more than 1,000 people."
But Brahimi did not place the blame on the regime or the opposition.
OOOPS, you been proven a liar and an idiot, AGAIN.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24088 Aug 28, 2013
I am listening to Obama's speech on the 50th anniversary of MLK. He is trying to sound a bit like MLK. He is failing. His words will only be felt from liberals. How can he talk about races comming together, when he blew the chance to unite the nation over Zimmerman. He helped divide our nation with race. That is why his peace prize is even more of a joke. The big fraud.

schlappington, by god

#24089 Aug 28, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I am listening to Obama's speech on the 50th anniversary of MLK. He is trying to sound a bit like MLK. He is failing. His words will only be felt from liberals. How can he talk about races comming together, when he blew the chance to unite the nation over Zimmerman. He helped divide our nation with race. That is why his peace prize is even more of a joke. The big fraud.
*nod*
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
frig my lifes

schlappington, by god

#24090 Aug 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
.....Do you believe in the theory of evolution?
<quoted text>
how duz it feal two beez fully evawvled?
http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2012/06/01/hu...
frig my lifes

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#24091 Aug 28, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
You guys hate him regardless of what he says, your opinion on such matters is worthless, you whine anytimne he makes speeches.

He has not divided anyone that was already "divided" before he entered office.

I did not agree with the Nobel Prize, I think that was given to him to let the US know that Bush was despised around the world, that award originates out of Norway, whine to them about that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr janeebee 1,496
Kayla Chapman 7 hr A friend 6
Kayla Chapman Bradley smith 7 hr A friend 39
Looking for easy 7 hr Lolol 11
friend Thu Nikki Miller 2
Shay Imaboss Harper (Sep '14) Aug 23 dave 13
April King and her Horses (Jan '13) Aug 22 Robert casey 20

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance