2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical...

2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant

There are 3938 comments on the KGUN story from Dec 9, 2010, titled 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant. In it, KGUN reports that:

Police say an explosion rocked a small chemical plant in West Virginia's northern panhandle, killing two workers and injuring two others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGUN.

THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#3672 May 3, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You're just angry because you've been outed. Why not embrace your homosexuality instead of fight it. Apparently, everyone knows you are gay except you.
<quoted text>
Angry? Hell, im having a good time agitating liberals. Especially reprobate minded transplanted mcdowell co. hillbillies.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3673 May 3, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Angry? Hell, im having a good time agitating liberals. Especially reprobate minded transplanted mcdowell co. hillbillies.
You were funnier when you were Hagatha's bytch.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#3674 May 3, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
You were funnier when you were Hagatha's bytch.
I believe shes swapping spit with you schoolgirls isnt she? I cant be sure what your sharing to eat but your definitely feeding off of each other. LOL

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3675 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I believe shes swapping spit with you schoolgirls isnt she? I cant be sure what your sharing to eat but your definitely feeding off of each other. LOL
I do not know her but based on your response I understand why you are her bytch, you aren't too bright.
IRON MAN

Charleston, WV

#3676 May 3, 2013
All this kissing and hugging going on I don't know if I can handle this forum. Give me something to work with.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#3678 May 4, 2013
You'd have to be a lot smarter to agitate anyone. The best part is, you're being made fun of and don't even get it, but keep up the good work, Pink Poet. God loves you.
<quoted text>
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#3679 May 4, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You'd have to be a lot smarter to agitate anyone. The best part is, you're being made fun of and don't even get it, but keep up the good work, Pink Poet. God loves you.
<quoted text>
Ah hell, are you sure? And here i thought you were serious. Dumb ass.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#3680 May 4, 2013
I already know you're a dumb ass. You don't need to sign your post.
<quoted text>
Ah hell, are you sure? And here i thought you were serious. Dumb ass.
karngur

Pittsburgh, PA

#3681 May 5, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Ok Seein' Ain't Be-leavin
Lord Stanley

Grove City, OH

#3682 May 5, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
I already know you're a dumb ass. You don't need to sign your post.
<quoted text>
Im sorry but you've said nothing clever nor intelligent let alone valid.At least poet can make an argument you just show you're an imbecile regardless of the subject at hand.
Lord Stanley

Grove City, OH

#3683 May 5, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know her but based on your response I understand why you are her bytch, you aren't too bright.
And what have you brought to this forum?
Lord Stanley

Grove City, OH

#3684 May 5, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You're just angry because you've been outed. Why not embrace your homosexuality instead of fight it. Apparently, everyone knows you are gay except you.
<quoted text>
Is this your way of looking for a date?You accuse others of being gay only in the hopes of some type of interaction!!! Go watch Msnbc and listen to Cher pal you won't find a date here!!!!

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#3685 May 5, 2013
Yes, Poet has been very convincing that he is a homosexual. Are you trying to pick him up?

I bet he's easy.
Lord Stanley wrote:
<quoted text>Im sorry but you've said nothing clever nor intelligent let alone valid.At least poet can make an argument you just show you're an imbecile regardless of the subject at hand.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#3686 May 5, 2013
Are hitting on me?

Typical Ohioan.

Clearly I've upset you about the Pink Poet. I had no idea you two were a couple.
Lord Stanley wrote:
<quoted text>Is this your way of looking for a date?You accuse others of being gay only in the hopes of some type of interaction!!! Go watch Msnbc and listen to Cher pal you won't find a date here!!!!
Lord Stanley

Grove City, OH

#3687 May 5, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Yes, Poet has been very convincing that he is a homosexual. Are you trying to pick him up?
I bet he's easy.
<quoted text>
Again the only one whose having homosexual thoughts is you!Maybe the San Francisco forum is what you're looking for.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#3689 May 5, 2013
Really? Perhaps you didn't read The Pink Poet's detailed description of homosexual sex acts. He knows way more details about such acts than anyone I know of.

Perhaps you were his partner?
Lord Stanley wrote:
<quoted text>Again the only one whose having homosexual thoughts is you!Maybe the San Francisco forum is what you're looking for.
Lord Stanley

Grove City, OH

#3690 May 5, 2013
You're to predictable. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn!
Lord Stanley

Grove City, OH

#3691 May 5, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Really? Perhaps you didn't read The Pink Poet's detailed description of homosexual sex acts. He knows way more details about such acts than anyone I know of.
Perhaps you were his partner?
<quoted text>
Sounds like his descriptions excited you! You probably live just to see what he will write next!Is this why you respond so quickly? Sorry him nor I don't swing that way!You'll have to try your gay agenda elsewhere.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#3692 May 5, 2013
Well then , lets compare our preferences. You- liberal, pro gay, pro abortion.

Me-conservative, antigay,anti-abortion

You'd be convicted in a court of law just on circumstantial evidence alone. But since you did speak out against conservatives and their antimarriage stance, well, your guilty as charged sugar britches.
You can come out now, we wont laugh or make fun. I promise. LOL. oops, that slipped
Lord Stanley

Grove City, OH

#3693 May 5, 2013
Sundog? Wasn't that a code name for a gay pirate?Do you sail the chocolate seas?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy lovejoy & holly roberts (Nov '14) 1 hr Funnyyy 2
Settlement included $75,000 in back-pay 4 hr In the Know 6
Create your own Forum 8 hr NativeHillbillyWh... 369
Steve black and Ashley Hawkins 10 hr U know 2
New Month 16 hr Sick of It 1
Joey ferguson-history teacher at LCHS (Mar '10) Thu Wise one 8
tosha linville Jul 29 seen them know them 101
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages