Dunbar, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

I know a family who children were violated by a older man. He spent 4 years and 11 months on a 20 to 50 year sentencing. Now he has been placed on Lifetime Home Confinement. How do you feel about this if it was your family? From what I know there was no letters sent out to the victims about early release, no phone call to the victims or their parents, and apparently no desire from the prison system to follow their so-called strict guidelines of doing the appropriate things in regards to how they handled this early release.Shame on the Prison System for totally neglecting this family. This was kept secret in my opinion so no one could give a victim impact statement, question the release of the two time felon, or take other action in order to try and keep this low life behind prison bars. This released inmate had 17 counts against him and now he is back home after serving about 20 percent of his sentence. The state has went to the dogs. I have read the guidelines for early release and if you are a prior felon or if you have messed with minor children you are not allowed to have entrance in this program.
pathetic

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

I hope he dies of a slow and painful death.
gunner

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

That is rediculous.I have a hard time believing that the system cares about these children to allow this type of thing to go on.child molesters should be put to death.its horrible that the family is forced to go thru this and constantly worry about their child.
Bubba

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

This is insane. I bet the people responsible would have never let this prisoner be on home confinement if it was one of their relatives who's rights were violated. The court system and the prison system acts like they care for the victims , but things like this just blows your mind away. I really hope the only reason this scum inmate was released is because he is terminally sick and is ready to die. What other reason could it be. A person who messes with little children are like snakes in the grass. Thy will crawl on their bellies all their lives. Sounds like the system has no morals of their own anymore. Maybe just maybe someone was bought off who makes decisions for the messed up judicial system. Send him back to prison ASAP. Is my answer.
TiredOfAssholes

Ranger, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

My opinion is, why are people using animals for a test subject when there are people in jail or house arrest for rape or molesting children? I say they need to change what thy test on. Just my opinion though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hamlin Discussions

Search the Hamlin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 14 min fitness-guru 43,588
Lillie wheeler (Mar '10) 19 hr flirt 22
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) Fri jimmy was the love 3,898
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) Thu Jimmy Love 5,634
New ATT cell tower moving right along Thu The Chicago way 3
Let's fight West Virginia's prescription drug a... (Mar '13) Wed Im sane 16
property taxes Apr 16 Resident 8
•••
•••
•••
Hamlin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hamlin Jobs

•••