the one and only

Powellton, WV

#1 May 25, 2011
let talk bout lora terry she is a ho she has a baby and the guy shes with aint the babys father. is aint nothing but a ho and a druggie
what

United States

#2 May 26, 2011
Yea the baby belongs to her friend Bobby
lora

Chapmanville, WV

#3 May 26, 2011
well i no who my baby belongs to and its not bobby a good friend help me with that situation. i do my perscription drugs that belong to me and i dont use the needle u can check my veins. so who ever who r lay off the needle get ur facts straight before u comment on me. i'm not affraid of anyone so post ur name next time and we will take it else where beside topix lol
the truth

Reedy, WV

#4 May 27, 2011
she is fat, a ho and she does do drugs. thats all that trashy ass trailer park is. is drug heads and she is one of the
1 post removed
Hearts

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#6 May 28, 2011
Who's business is it anyway who her baby belongs to? Worry about your own kids and husband and you'd might be better off. How do you have so much time on your hands to be worrying about what she's doing. Hold your head high Lori not matter what smack talk goes down. As long as you know and the man upstairs knows.....to he== with the rest of em:)
brittany

Powellton, WV

#7 May 30, 2011
lori is a good woman,i have known her for a while now. if she did do drugs why in the he?? would it be any of yalls bussiness. she takes good care of her kids and yall just need to leave her alone. lori keep ur head up girl.
BigTime

Hamlin, WV

#8 May 30, 2011
Sounds like someone's jealous
1 post removed
brittany

Spencer, WV

#10 Jul 17, 2011
the truth wrote:
y would the be jealous of something like that.. she aint nothing but a whore.
shes not a hoe. she nothing but a good mom yall need to find something else to talk bout. yall r probally the ones thats doing drugs and covering yalls asses so if i was yall i would stop writting shit bout her before she does something bout it.
melissa

Oakvale, WV

#11 Jul 18, 2011
I think you are a great person which is more than can say for alot of people I've met around here. Tell em all to kiss your ass girl

Since: Jul 11

Spencer, WV

#12 Jul 18, 2011
y dnt yall just leave lora alone she dnt say anything to anyone unless u made her made. she is a good person so yall need to back off and leave her the hell alone. yall need to get a life and do something better then talk shit bout ppl on this dumb ass web site. so if i was u i would stop writing shit bout her cause she will find out who u r.
1 post removed
JST

West Hamlin, WV

#14 Sep 5, 2012
Alright now u all need to lay of of her she's nothing but a good women shell help eany one that need s help an she has eased her kid propper I should know Ive known her for 20 years
1 post removed
heyzuze

United States

#16 Sep 7, 2013
I knew Lora once. She really was a good woman and kind to everyone until you stepped on her toes. She worked and really took care everything. Lora had a car and good friends. Unfortunately for Lora she took the wrong way into life by getting on drugs. The drugs have taken most everything good in her life. Like her job, car, friends and family. Lora is not the good woman I know now a days. You know her now. I knew her before the drugs and she was much better of a person then than now. She was happy and I blame the drug for her not being happy now. I sit sometimes and remember you I ask god and his angels to show you a new light. A light you follow to lead you back to your old happy self and straighten up your life. Has he shown you that light...mabe. Also mabe the light is beside you at night and you can't see it. Amen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Frump 1,497
Kayla Chapman 10 hr A friend 6
Kayla Chapman Bradley smith 10 hr A friend 39
Looking for easy 10 hr Lolol 11
friend Thu Nikki Miller 2
Shay Imaboss Harper (Sep '14) Aug 23 dave 13
April King and her Horses (Jan '13) Aug 22 Robert casey 20

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance