21 months for West Hamlin man for bank fraud, false statements, conspiracy

Feb 6, 2014 Full story: Lincoln Journal 6

A West Hamlin man was sentenced to 21 months in federal prison, last week, following an earlier guilty plea to conspiracy to commit wire fraud, bank fraud, and making false statements to influence financial institutions on loans.

Full Story
hummmm

Hamlin, WV

#1 Feb 10, 2014
Wasn't this the Jack Weaver that lives in west hamlin?
Urstupid

Stafford, VA

#2 Feb 13, 2014
hummmm wrote:
Another rocket scientist. Thanks for showing off those excellent reading skills. Dumb@ss
Lmfao

Charleston, WV

#3 Feb 24, 2014
Couldn't have happen to a better person him an his whole family are nothing but thieves !
He will get what he deserves up the A$$
I'm sure :)))
Him an his partner in crime .... Never pays to screw people over in life cause one day you will get it back 100 times harder ... Hahahaha tighten up that a$$ ur gonna get yours !
Laughing

Charleston, WV

#4 Feb 24, 2014
hummmm wrote:
He is a POS person ... Good thing he is FA ? He might do well in jail takin it up the a$$
For all the times him an his family has screwed people I don't know how they sleep at night
With one open now I guess .. Hahahaha
meme1212

United States

#5 Feb 26, 2014
he who has not sin cast the frst stone?lets rember we all make mistakes people,,,,,some bigger than others some smaller,,,a sin a sin ,,HAHAHAH,,
from the past

United States

#6 May 13, 2014
meme1212 wrote:
he who has not sin cast the frst stone?lets rember we all make mistakes people,,,,,some bigger than others some smaller,,,a sin a sin ,,HAHAHAH,,
lady that mistake bullshit dont work but so many times. look at his past. its always a msitake.
yes, a damn intentional mistake. nobody could fabricate that kind of documents being a dumbass. just remember what goes around comes around.. happy prison. hope they send you to leavenworth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Chris Kirkendoll 4 hr Agreed 5
Renee Kirkendoll Porter (Apr '10) 10 hr So what 16
what do you think about 4 mile? (Sep '10) 10 hr So what 24
EPA to WV: "No Ebola Vaccine Until State Adopts... 15 hr Comedian 2
heroin (Feb '14) 16 hr brian 13
laura @ west hamlin tudors (Mar '12) 20 hr someone who knows 13
porter boys (Jun '11) Mon memyselfi 4
Hamlin Dating
Find my Match

Hamlin Jobs