First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sunny4

Columbus, OH

#1 Mar 3, 2010
Anyone know her? Lives in the Hamlin area; she is a home-care giver.
know of her

Hamlin, WV

#2 Mar 12, 2010
I don't know her persunally, but I sure have hered alot about her. I hered she wus a pill head. I guess that is another forum though. She goes around in that big van with her radio thumpin like she some thug. She looks like a crack head and she thinks she is all that. She needs to quite acting like she is a teenager and act her age!!
Kristene

Hamlin, WV

#3 Mar 12, 2010
This is Kristene and for one im not a pill head and im not doing drugs.and as for the van its a free country.and i dont act like im all that for one plus im somebodys moma so grow the f**k up and come out the closet with ur name and for one if somebodys happy and got a good life why the hell try to f**k it up i mean honestly grow up and learn the facts before u judge shit.....what goes around comes around so what ur back
A friend

Rupert, WV

#4 Mar 12, 2010
I know Kristene and I think she's wonderful!! She would give you the shirt off her back if you needed it! Shut the F*CK UP and get a life! She sure has!!
Kristene

Hamlin, WV

#5 Mar 16, 2010
first of all i have never been on here so here this goes now i said i did no want my name on here and bygawd i ment it do not talk about others if you do not know them personally who ever you are that responded to the question of who knows me i bet one thing you will not say that to my face as for my personal life like my van my music i am grown but i like my music so i listen to it loud no big deal but i will say you got somthing to say find me see im in the big black van anyday anywhere come say it to me i beyt you will not and if you do it will stop quick like and in a hurry i bet you do not like others talking about you so go on with your pathetic lifes leave me alone im a good person do anything for anybody and i hate people who judge first then ask questions you wanna know about me come ask me okay leave me off this stupid childish page unless you think you got balls enough to say it to me then shut the hell up i hate big dick suckers who think they know it all i swear to god if you do not leave me alone i will do somthing about it i ahte ppl like you who post stupid shit how do i know you are not the biggest pill head here huh can you snawer me that can you why no your just a bored pathetic loser talking smack is all and who ever took up for me thanks amillion i got your back to until next chapter suck it to all who hates me i could careless oh ya my husband will get envovled keep up the goood work on being a dumb asss you good at it lol
biotchizz

Hamlin, WV

#6 Mar 16, 2010
I think she hits on every guy she sees. She's always talkin' bout Bob this and dont mess wit my man but she acts like a ho round err body elses.I think she has all her friends fooled. her and her lil gay friend in the lil car KM and her other bitch friend JB they all can suk it. What they dont know is she aint there friend she jus uses errbody
Kristene

Hamlin, WV

#7 Mar 17, 2010
I KNOW WHO YOU ARE NOW I GOT YOU JUSY WAIT N SEE I GOT YOU!!!!and u know i know who you are i do not see you often but when i do it is always talked about ow my friends are and yours im a true friend to all who treats me the same funny little girls here wanna play games fine with me lets getrdone!!
allie

Hamlin, WV

#8 Mar 17, 2010
i think that every one in hamlin cant do ne thing but sit at home lettin their welfare checks pay fer their e net talk shit about ppl they dont know this place is a f*ckin joke every one in hamlin can suck a big fat one keep on doin they drugs of choice (EVERY one does) stay the fuck out of pplz business get a f*ckin job get off yo azz's. lazy b*tches
Hamlin born and raised

Rupert, WV

#9 Mar 18, 2010
allie wrote:
i think that every one in hamlin cant do ne thing but sit at home lettin their welfare checks pay fer their e net talk shit about ppl they dont know this place is a f*ckin joke every one in hamlin can suck a big fat one keep on doin they drugs of choice (EVERY one does) stay the fuck out of pplz business get a f*ckin job get off yo azz's. lazy b*tches
NO EVERYONE DOES NOT DO DRUGS!! I HAVE NEVER DONE ANY KIND OF DRUGS AND DONT PLAN ON IT! WELFARE DOES NOT PAY ME ANYTHING MY HUSBAND HAS A DEGREE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD AS DO I! SO BEFORE YOU GO RUNNING YOUR MOUTH YOU NEED TO BACK UP AND LOOK BECAUSE IM SURE YOU ARE ONLY TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF!!!!
day hiker

Columbus, OH

#10 Mar 18, 2010
Hamlin born and raised wrote:
<quoted text>
NO EVERYONE DOES NOT DO DRUGS!! I HAVE NEVER DONE ANY KIND OF DRUGS AND DONT PLAN ON IT! WELFARE DOES NOT PAY ME ANYTHING MY HUSBAND HAS A DEGREE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD AS DO I! SO BEFORE YOU GO RUNNING YOUR MOUTH YOU NEED TO BACK UP AND LOOK BECAUSE IM SURE YOU ARE ONLY TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF!!!!
No one has singled you out as a welfare druggie; I believe we are talking about the majority.
1 post removed
NOTYMEFORTRASH

United States

#12 Mar 29, 2010
SHE IS A THIEF AND NASTY PILL STEALING SKANK IF SHE IS WATCHING ELDERLY PEOPLE LOCK UP THEIR PILLS.SHE IS A KNOWN THIEF DO NOT HIRE THIS THING .SHE SHOULD BE IN JAIL .THIEF,LIAR,SKANK,HO,DOPE HEAD,WHAT A RESUME HER EMPLOYER SHOULD READ THIS.OR MAYBE JERRY BOWMAN
UtahHiker

Columbus, OH

#13 Apr 1, 2010
NOTYMEFORTRASH wrote:
SHE IS A THIEF AND NASTY PILL STEALING SKANK IF SHE IS WATCHING ELDERLY PEOPLE LOCK UP THEIR PILLS.SHE IS A KNOWN THIEF DO NOT HIRE THIS THING .SHE SHOULD BE IN JAIL .THIEF,LIAR,SKANK,HO,DOPE HEAD,WHAT A RESUME HER EMPLOYER SHOULD READ THIS.OR MAYBE JERRY BOWMAN
Who is Jerry Bowman?
yomama

Hamlin, WV

#14 Apr 1, 2010
well seeings your so bored let me fill you in on kristene lucas for one she is married so no she is no ho k for 2 she is not a theif has no reason to be when she has money to buy what she needs as for the alligations on durgs nope she cannot do them she is a cna test baby you know what i mean so it is best who ever you are to shut ys piehole you have no proof to anything that has been said about her see you have to hide on here cause you all have no balls no life and your bored she would help anyone out i mean anyone she has a bad habbit of that and people here have taken advantage of her most do not like her not like she cares who needs friends when we all have enemies huh she is a good mother and happily married woman go try and make someone else misribale for a change seems to me your the one with problems so if you have a problem take it up with her im sure she will not mind lol if you know her like i do you will stay hidden and talk trsh on here cause she would put you in your places so bored lincoln county ppl go get a life leave the good ppl alone remeber kids god is watching you !!!!!!!!lol
notymefortrash

United States

#15 Apr 2, 2010
she knows what she is thief dope head skank loud mouth ho tat gave her kids away their in another state out west poor bob when your away she plays lock your pills up watch outfor the elderly people she stays with devil in human form
bob lucas here

Hamlin, WV

#16 Apr 2, 2010
My wife is true to me i know all that she does so stop all of this crap talking about what you think you know seems to me your jealous of what she has with me and who she is.so yall dont know whata happende with her kids and what she has done.shes good to me and idk y you all think you know evrything about her life. you dont knw half as much as you think you do so keep all yals mouths shut about her i love her and thats what matters.she dont do anything she shouldent behind my back s long as i trust her thats all that matters and as for drugs shes clean soo what.
Jamie

Hamlin, WV

#17 Apr 4, 2010
I would not worry about what people say..You can get on here and read all kinds of forums and find all kinds of stuff about people that you know for a fact is not true. Just about the only thing on this website I believe is a comment from someone who left their real name! I don't see any negative comments on here that have a real name behind them either.. The true comments are the ones that have a name and we can see who those are and all of them are positive!! No name....no truth..that is the way I see it.
notymefortrash

United States

#18 Apr 5, 2010
SHE MIGHT NOT USE DRUGS BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT SHE STEALS THEM FROM ELDERLY PEOPLE AND SELLS THEM. BOB IF SHE STEALS SE WILL DO ANYTHING WHAT COULD THE REASON FOR GIVING YOUR KIDS AWAY THIS WOMAN IS PURE GARBAGE I FEEL SORRY FOR HER KIDSAND BOB . ELDERY PEOPLE KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON THIS DEVIL .SHE KNOWS THIS IS THE TRUTH. LIAR,THIEF,SKANK,HO,DEVIL.POOR POOR BLIND BOB. OPEN YOUR EYES
UtahHiker

Columbus, OH

#19 Apr 5, 2010
Jamie wrote:
I would not worry about what people say..You can get on here and read all kinds of forums and find all kinds of stuff about people that you know for a fact is not true. Just about the only thing on this website I believe is a comment from someone who left their real name! I don't see any negative comments on here that have a real name behind them either.. The true comments are the ones that have a name and we can see who those are and all of them are positive!! No name....no truth..that is the way I see it.
Jamie, where there is smoke, there is fire! She has a nice little business going -- makes one want to become a "CNA." She will eventually be caught in her game with the elderly. Just be a little more observant and you will soon see the truth for yourself. I will give my name at a later date, but cannot do at this time.
kristene Lucas

Hamlin, WV

#20 Apr 8, 2010
okay enough is enough im tired of all the name calling on me im not into the homecare businessanymore i have not stolenanything from any one so please go find peace with god yourself and go on and leave me alone im a good person and i cannot stand someone who hates on others as for you utahHiker go pick on someone else apparently you do not have a clue to who i really am as for my personal life i never gave my kids up i was beat by my ex and his family took my kids seeings your so into my personal life i have been thrue hell and back im not into judging ppl cause god does not like ugly so go on hate on me all you want but my time with inhomecare is over im gone into something more official so i cannot be called names get ya facts straight please before you accuse me of things okay im sick of this so shut up and go live ya perfect little life i love my husband never touched another man in this town and will never touch another man i have more respect for family myself and others at that fact i live my life to satisfy me not you and everyone else so go on with your pathetic life leave me alone im sick of all of this crap on here this effects ppl in many different ways as for me just makes me stronger and out to prove ppl like you wrong about me so go fly a kite or whatever it is you do just leave me alone me and my husband has had enough okay im a clean person im not into drugs and sleeping with everyone elses man i have my own man thanks very much you seem to be so bored you have to keep on typing on here about me you funny little pathetic judgemental beast of burden
kristene Lucas

Hamlin, WV

#21 Apr 8, 2010
asfor you notymefortrash i bet you sit your fat butt on here all the time typing abut alot of ppl you think you know your best bet is to keep your mouth off of me and my husband he loves me for who i really am and he knows ima good person why do you think he married me i bet yuor the one going around sleeping with others and doing drugs but still get on here judging me like you know me i think all you haters are so funny and pathetic omg i feel for you all this forum is a joke and an accident waiting to happen keep talking about ppl on here and oe day they will fnd out who you are never know who can show up in ya face with nothing but air and oppertunityfor you so keep running ya mouths and go on and play games one day this all will come to a head then you all will feel so stupid for coming onhere and typing alot of nothiness over ppl you think you might know so get off of me go play in ya kitty box for a while okay lol pathetic hamlin trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roy Sovine 1 hr Rachel sovine 8
Beech fork campground area 2 hr Tequila sunrise 12
Mike Smith 14 hr Lester Mabel Kids 1
Culloden cemetery terry sowards (May '14) 23 hr Larry Lawson 9
Huntington Health and Rehab (Apr '13) Fri name withheld 9
Mike Lovejoy Fri Debbie 5
Olivia McCormick and Dale Lacy (Feb '15) Fri Kitty 21

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance