First Prev
of 3
Next Last
FACTS

Branchland, WV

#1 Jan 29, 2010
how can she get away with selling and buying drugs at the working place? are people there that stupid? she even looks like death warmed over. i don't eat there when she is there
ANNA NICOLE

Hamlin, WV

#2 Feb 1, 2010
THOSE WHO TALK ABOUT SELLING OR DOING DRUG'S ARE USUALLY THE ONE DOING IT ... HUH GUILTY CONSIOUS OR WHAT???? OR HAVE YOU BOUGHT FROM HER ? OR HOW WOULD U KNOW?
FACTS

Branchland, WV

#3 Feb 2, 2010
I know because I have seen this and I have worked with her.No I don't do drugs and never have. I have seen her purchase drugs from a man who is now dead. Also from a man from Ohio. I have watched people come in and buy from her .Yes the cops know and in time all will catch up with her.
Bob

United States

#4 Feb 3, 2010
I know she does drugs, I've heard tell people about doing them. I don't understand why something isn't done about it.
shucks

Branchland, WV

#5 Feb 6, 2010
not much to look at is she but i heard she gives h--d and people pay for it-i guess a long as tghey don't have to see her face it's okay
1 post removed
Anna

West Hamlin, WV

#7 Mar 17, 2010
You know people who say usually does, have you read your bible " He who cast the first stone " People get a life this is what's wrong with Lincoln County to many people think that they should know everyone elses business you know just don't go in there if that's the way you feel keep your nose at home probably where it need's to be anyway, BusyBody's. If she does she does it's not like NO ONE ELSE IN LINCOLN COUNTY DOES IT YOU PEOPLE ARE POTHETIC, GET A LIFE, WIPE YOUR OWN NOSE AND JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.IT'S HER BUSINESS AND NOT YOUR'S YOU POTHETIC INGRADES.
Anna

West Hamlin, WV

#8 Mar 17, 2010
shucks wrote:
not much to look at is she but i heard she gives h--d and people pay for it-i guess a long as tghey don't have to see her face it's okay
HOW DO YOU KNOW HAVE YOU GOTTEN IT BEFORE??? HEARSAY
webster

Hamlin, WV

#9 Mar 17, 2010
Anna wrote:
You know people who say usually does, have you read your bible " He who cast the first stone " People get a life this is what's wrong with Lincoln County to many people think that they should know everyone elses business you know just don't go in there if that's the way you feel keep your nose at home probably where it need's to be anyway, BusyBody's. If she does she does it's not like NO ONE ELSE IN LINCOLN COUNTY DOES IT YOU PEOPLE ARE POTHETIC, GET A LIFE, WIPE YOUR OWN NOSE AND JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.IT'S HER BUSINESS AND NOT YOUR'S YOU POTHETIC INGRADES.
INGRADE is not a word; PATHETIC is the correct spelling; and YOURS doesn't need an apostrophe. YOURS is not a contraction and referring to the word YOUR already shows possession....just saying
LMAO

West Hamlin, WV

#10 Mar 17, 2010
Y looky yonder you musna understood a word anna said when she pounded on them ther buttons on that keyboard Y shucks to goodness. LMAO You can't be serious about correcting someone's grammer on here right lol?
thank God

Hamlin, WV

#11 Mar 18, 2010
anna you have it wrong girllll. when a druggy and boozer is in charge of a place people eat -- it is all of our business. our kids might eat there after a ballgame or dance and who knows what could be in the food. I have also seen her buy beer before work everyday. I do not eat there .If I do it is during hte day when that blond girl is there.
SoWhatDntGo

Hamlin, WV

#12 Mar 23, 2010
Well if you don't like her then don't eat there, 90% of Lincoln County Residents are either Addicts or Alcoholics, so guess what no matter where you eat, get your gas, or buy anything from you are probably associating yourself with one of these types of people. Get over it, I've never saw anything out of the way with Kathy and she always has been very sweet and helpful if there is a problem with anyone's food.
Anna Nicole

Flushing, NY

#13 Mar 31, 2010
What the hell ?? Are you some kind of English teacher to be correcting my grammer? We live in Lincoln county!! Who cares?? This is bullshit!! Kathy is a very nice person, if you think she does that then stay out of ginos but thoes who really know her know the truth ... She doesn't have to prove you people other wise.. Get the hell over it!!
HAHAHA

Huntington, WV

#14 Mar 31, 2010
LMAO wrote:
Y looky yonder you musna understood a word anna said when she pounded on them ther buttons on that keyboard Y shucks to goodness. LMAO You can't be serious about correcting someone's grammer on here right lol?
. Lol...okay that was just funny!
ex-firefighter at WHVFD

AOL

#15 May 26, 2010
thank God wrote:
anna you have it wrong girllll. when a druggy and boozer is in charge of a place people eat -- it is all of our business. our kids might eat there after a ballgame or dance and who knows what could be in the food. I have also seen her buy beer before work everyday. I do not eat there .If I do it is during hte day when that blond girl is there.
The blonde girl is a bigger drug head then Adkins.
love and peace

Hamlin, WV

#16 May 27, 2010
Anna wrote:
I think its more like this, He who is without sin, may they cast the first stone.
Linda

Newark, NJ

#17 May 28, 2010
Anna needs to wake up and realize that everyone in Lincoln county has heard about this woman selling and using drugs while at Ginos. I don't even live there and I know this so I'm sure the cops know and are building their case. It is our right to be able to eat anywhere we want without druggies messing with our food. And no I'm not a druggie just cause I am talking about one. Let us express our opinion without your interference, maybe Anna is her seller so if we talk about it it may affect sales!!!!
MS LINDA

Branchland, WV

#18 May 29, 2010
Kathy is a good person I have known her for yrs. working at Ginos. I have never seen her messed up. This topix site as I have seen always put people down and never praises anyone. I wish they would just close it down. I really feel sorry for young teens that come on this site and other teens r putting stuff on here that emotionally affect the one that's being put down. The adults, put people down well....I look at it as everybody usually knows them and can reason if it's true or not. I like the ole saying...If u can't speak good of someone ..say nothing at all. If u truly feel that this is true, most work places have a complaint phone number u can call and voice your complaint. They have to investigate every one of the complaints. On here it's like making a person guilty without a trial. Love & Peace !
Depends

Branchland, WV

#19 May 29, 2010
I agree with MS LINDA,no one on here has anthig nice to say about anyone it always has to do with drugs,people are these so called druggies really bothering you,like SoWhatDntGo said everwhere you shop and eat you are dealing with somone who deals or does drugs.All this talk on here is not gonna change what goes on in this county and places of business nor the people her,Drugs are ALL OVER THE WORLD,other states have countys and towns with people who deal or do drugs and someone like yall complain as yall are....Just get over it,because your not gonna change so keep talkin no one really cares they just like to argue and talk about people...
WRONG

Charleston, WV

#20 May 31, 2010
ex-firefighter at WHVFD wrote:
<quoted text>
The blonde girl is a bigger drug head then Adkins.
ACTUALLY THE DAY SHIFT BLONDE DOES NOT DO ANY TYPE OF DRUGS..NOR DOES SHE DRINK SO YOU MUST BE THINKING OF THE BLONDE THAT WORKS AT NIGHT WITH KATHY
roberts

Hamlin, WV

#21 May 31, 2010
red car kathy is a gilf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug Distributors 1 hr Jen 16
Wodrow Aka Lil Woodie Akins 21 hr One who smells a rat 7
News Commission renews Day Report agreement 23 hr Tom Clark 4
News Webb picked for litter vacancy Wed Tom Clark 2
Amanda Collins Wed Sugarsex 2
looking for fun Wed yep 14
Brandy eplin (Nov '10) Tue johgt 51
Hamlin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web