Some people trying to hit me

Posted in the Hamlin Forum

Adam the guy that walks

United States

#1 Mar 13, 2014
As many of you here in Hamlin may know that I walk every day. My name is Adam if you don't know my name. I walk to Mcdonald's thrice a day to get online or get a coffee then maybe to savalot to get a bite to eat. Why? because I don't drive and I if I did drive I wouldn't be as stupid as people are trying to hit me EVERY DAM DAY!! You must think it is funny don't you. So if you were to hit me not actually meaning to. You be a murderer. What would your mother have to say about it HUH!!. Oh yeah...some of you drive by screaming "retard"!!! Why do you do that. I am not retarded dam you and it hurts me to have to put up with it, most of you don't even know who I am, my name or where I live. This is me typing this message by the way. Do I sound retarted to you? I'm not a bad guy. I don't bother any of you. PLEASE STOP RUNNING OFF THE ROAD ON PURPOSE TRYING HIT ME BECAUSE IT'S FUNNY, BECUSE IT IS JUST STUPID AND NOTHING MORE. BE A RESPECTFUL DRIVER BEFORE YOU KILL ME. I have done this on topix because I don't know who the people are that is running off the road. If I did I'd say to your face and call a trooper if you did it again...sincerely Adam Miller
Wondering Buttaflo

Torrance, CA

#2 Mar 16, 2014
Adam the guy that walks wrote:
As many of you here in Hamlin may know that I walk every day. My name is Adam if you don't know my name. I walk to Mcdonald's thrice a day to get online or get a coffee then maybe to savalot to get a bite to eat. Why? because I don't drive and I if I did drive I wouldn't be as stupid as people are trying to hit me EVERY DAM DAY!! You must think it is funny don't you. So if you were to hit me not actually meaning to. You be a murderer. What would your mother have to say about it HUH!!. Oh yeah...some of you drive by screaming "retard"!!! Why do you do that. I am not retarded dam you and it hurts me to have to put up with it, most of you don't even know who I am, my name or where I live. This is me typing this message by the way. Do I sound retarted to you? I'm not a bad guy. I don't bother any of you. PLEASE STOP RUNNING OFF THE ROAD ON PURPOSE TRYING HIT ME BECAUSE IT'S FUNNY, BECUSE IT IS JUST STUPID AND NOTHING MORE. BE A RESPECTFUL DRIVER BEFORE YOU KILL ME. I have done this on topix because I don't know who the people are that is running off the road. If I did I'd say to your face and call a trooper if you did it again...sincerely Adam Miller
Adam, get yourself a .44 Mag. they penetrate car doors and protect thyself for sometimes even God needs some help.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#3 Mar 16, 2014
Im surprised they haven't stopped,gotten out and robbed you for drug money. Bunch of hilljack retards.Carry a legal concealed weapon just in case.And dont hesitate to use it.As a matter of fact let the magisrates know of these incidents and you also got proof by your posting on here.
Adam the guy that walks

United States

#4 Mar 20, 2014
Wondering Buttaflo wrote:
<quoted text> Adam, get yourself a .44 Mag. they penetrate car doors and protect thyself for sometimes even God needs some help.
The advise that you given me sure sounds like an excellent idea..44 MAG should steer them straight. Wish there were something else I can do though. It's random people doing this so there isn't really much I can about it considering that I have no idea who the people are
Adam the guy that walks

United States

#5 Mar 20, 2014
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
Im surprised they haven't stopped,gotten out and robbed you for drug money. Bunch of hilljack retards.Carry a legal concealed weapon just in case.And dont hesitate to use it.As a matter of fact let the magisrates know of these incidents and you also got proof by your posting on here.
Thank You, Warrior. I will consider the advise. First chance I get I am buying seven inch boa knife. I will carry it. Columbia Swiss if I can find one.
Savannah

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 20, 2014
Adam, people are pure rediculous! You know me, I used to live down Left Fork! Next time they try to hit you, try to catch a license plate number or at least some of it & take it to the state police station, they will do something about it for sure if you have that kind of information. Also make sure you remember the color and make of the vehicle cause they will want that as well!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Johnny May and Kk Black 5 hr Unknown 8
Fire at McDonalds 13 hr salt 5
Jessica Midkiff (Sep '10) 13 hr Devil Dog 21
why are keidha meade and melissa cheyan rogers ... 13 hr Tom Clark 3
tosha linville 13 hr Tom Clark 32
The family court judge Scott Elswick (Jul '12) May 19 bsx 78
Kristene Lucas (May '13) May 17 Bob Lucas 7
More from around the web

Hamlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE