What do you think about the Family Do...

What do you think about the Family Dollar?

Posted in the Hamlin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

West Hamlin, WV

#1 Sep 10, 2012
Was just wandering if any body else thinks the family dollar store here in Hamlin has gone down hill or is it just me?
live up bear creek

Branchland, WV

#2 Sep 10, 2012
the one in west hamlin is a joke, nothing on the shelves
seriously

West Hamlin, WV

#3 Sep 10, 2012
both of them suck anymore
for real

West Hamlin, WV

#4 Sep 10, 2012
live up bear creek wrote:
the one in west hamlin is a joke, nothing on the shelves
the one in west hamlin is a serious joke, you'd think with all the shampoo gone the clerks would at least wash their hair with it:(
for real

West Hamlin, WV

#5 Sep 10, 2012
seriously wrote:
both of them suck anymore
the one at harts creek is always neat and organized but I don't get up that way much
whatever

Hamlin, WV

#6 Sep 11, 2012
I agree the one up harts is a better family dollar store at least they are stuff on the shelves. Everytime i go to the one in hamlin they are always on the phone or talking up front instead of putting products on the shelves..i wish i got paid to do nothing.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7 Sep 11, 2012
thats why they got that job cause it requires to do nothing .. gotta look in boxes to find what ya want thats not how u run a place
Agree

Branchland, WV

#8 Sep 13, 2012
They are both a joke Hamlins and West Hamlins so i take my money and spend it at Dollar General
seriously

West Hamlin, WV

#9 Sep 14, 2012
Agree wrote:
They are both a joke Hamlins and West Hamlins so i take my money and spend it at Dollar General
Dollar General seems to have a bit of a better selection anyways. I was happy to go in there and find blue jeans!
Cindy

Charleston, WV

#10 Sep 14, 2012
I worked at the one in Hamlin for 2 months and they really don't care about the store, they always say let next shift stock the shelves and it never gets done. I can't work at places where people don't work together, I enjoy my job at big lots.
needs to get organized

Hamlin, WV

#11 Sep 15, 2012
it has got bad in the last month and you can't get through the aisles. those 2 cashier girls are always workin but they can't do it all by themselves. they say sorry for the mess and try to help you.the manager needs to step up.

Location hidden

#12 Sep 16, 2012
i think they should fire ever damm 1 of them and hire ppl that will work and stock shelves....
whatever

The Colony, TX

#13 Sep 17, 2012
Agree wrote:
I rather go to the Dollar General as well at least you can find things on the shelves. And you can also get through the aisles without seeing boxes sitting every where

Location hidden

#14 Sep 19, 2012
very true i agree
hope

West Hamlin, WV

#15 Sep 22, 2012
I think the new stock boy is sweet and seems to be a very hard worker and very helpful at the Family dollar store in hamlin.
oh

Kimberly, WV

#16 Sep 28, 2012
Trashy like Lincoln county'
Pin Head

Hamlin, WV

#17 Sep 29, 2012
oh wrote:
Then stay out of our business if you don't like us!!!

Location hidden

#18 Sep 29, 2012
oh wrote:
you must be a retard then huh stay out if you dont like LC
atv34 hater

Bellevue, WA

#19 Oct 28, 2012
then dont go in there n snoop for things to dis on dum azz, 2 of those women in there are trying really hard to make it a better place for hamlin,even tho some of those people are friends with the ex manager,(who they cant please no matter what they do...) those girls work their azzs off to take care of thier children and have no choice but to work there. so lay off n stick your nose n take your bashing elsewhere mr.

Location hidden

#20 Oct 28, 2012
atv34 hater wrote:
then dont go in there n snoop for things to dis on dum azz, 2 of those women in there are trying really hard to make it a better place for hamlin,even tho some of those people are friends with the ex manager,(who they cant please no matter what they do...) those girls work their azzs off to take care of thier children and have no choice but to work there. so lay off n stick your nose n take your bashing elsewhere mr.
how bout you just shut ya fukn mouth ill do what ever i want and say not a damm thing you can do about it either huh i say fire ever damm 1 of them and hire new ppl kinda hard to do when ya got 3 ppl up from and 1 register goin why cant other 2 be back there stockin shelves instead of havin ppl lookin in boxes for what they want not right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 1 min Goodpoints 716
Election Who do you support for House of Delegates in We... (Oct '10) 13 hr Tom Clark 6
Tosha 13 hr Tom Clark 2
Jamie Bell 15 hr Tom Clark 3
Tosha Linville 16 hr Family of hers 1
Olivia McCormick and Dale Lacy (Feb '15) Wed Yepyep 13
Angel Johnson Wed Pitty 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages