October 4th Gubernatorial Special Ele...

October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who gets your vote?

Created by MagnoliaWarbler on Sep 30, 2011

4,685 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bill Maloney

Earl Ray Tomblin

Bob Henry Baber

Marla Ingels

Harry Bertram

Reggoe

Coraopolis, PA

#6148 Mar 16, 2014
Be kind
2 posts removed
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#6151 Mar 17, 2014
Horse Peter!
Dog

Lancaster, PA

#6152 Mar 17, 2014
Ohio high ho, its off to work you go, now put those lips together and blooooow high ho high ho high ho...
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#6153 Mar 17, 2014
He likes Horse Pecker!^
Dog

Lancaster, PA

#6154 Mar 17, 2014
I say old chap, it seems to me your the one with horse pecker coming outa your mouth every other comment... I believe you might have developed a fixation... not that I don't see a connection between the governor and dangling genetalia, its just a bit of a streach out of context
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#6155 Mar 17, 2014
Well I figured a political thread, so the intelligence level is obviously low!
So i go with what stupid, political, blind, cult followers know best
Genitalia!

So vote for The Horse Peter! It is a better person after all!
PieceMaker

United States

#6156 Mar 18, 2014
Do you know one person trying to put country before politics? When the subject of countries needs is brought up political rhetoric is spotted by the illiterate masses listening to Libs or Conservatives telling you what to think. They are such a bother we need to start class action suits against all the Fake news shows and Radio Spin doctors because they are Giving us Headaches, depressing us and making us cheat on our spouses.
dckhead

United States

#6157 Mar 18, 2014
PieceMaker wrote:
Do you know one person trying to put country before politics? When the subject of countries needs is brought up political rhetoric is spotted by the illiterate masses listening to Libs or Conservatives telling you what to think. They are such a bother we need to start class action suits against all the Fake news shows and Radio Spin doctors because they are Giving us Headaches, depressing us and making us cheat on our spouses.
nobody makes you cheat.You do it because your crap and don't think about hurting someone.And if you cheat you didn't love them in the first place.Cheaters are scums of this worlf
nuts under the dome

Kenova, WV

#6158 Mar 18, 2014
Dog wrote:
Most welfare recipients don't vote actually, this fact coupled with deeply antiquated dark ages mentality, overwhelming hopelessness being perpetuated , voter fraud, vapid hate mongering and misinformation by the so called conservatives eplains why WV is now run by the energy industry, and not by its own peoples best interests.
We have been fooled to believe and accept that the problems are all the Democrats or the Republicans fault, it IS a smokescreen!!! Particularly when both sides are so easily bought by the puppet masters behind the curtain.
The real Problem is simple to understand...its called Corruption ... without the will to hold accountable the utterly criminal influences and their pawns in office, nothing will ever change.
We must criminalize bribary and profiteering by all branches of t government, now often called lobbying... selling votes, or legal outcomes to multinational corporate interests, or their pawns is in fact... Treason
retarded repblicans
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#6159 Mar 18, 2014
demos and repubs are both retarded!
Everywhere

United States

#6160 Mar 22, 2014
Ok
Jimmy love dead at 42

Kenova, WV

#6161 Mar 22, 2014
Everywhere wrote:
Ok
ok4911
1 post removed
Not Kidding

Winchester, KY

#6163 Mar 22, 2014
PieceMaker wrote:
Do you know one person trying to put country before politics? When the subject of countries needs is brought up political rhetoric is spotted by the illiterate masses listening to Libs or Conservatives telling you what .
Yes,yes ,yes,I do.I do,I do,,,,,,,,, waving my hands madly, I know two. The first is Ron Paul and the second is Rand Paul.
1 post removed
Not Kidding

Winchester, KY

#6165 Mar 22, 2014
I swear I would vote for a horses azz before I would EVER vote for another DEMONRAT.
1 post removed
GWB

Hurricane, WV

#6167 Mar 22, 2014
Not Kidding wrote:
I swear I would vote for a horses azz before I would EVER vote for another DEMONRAT.
I can't run again. I already served two terms from 2001-2009.
1 post removed
Wendy

Harmony, PA

#6169 Mar 23, 2014
Class
2 posts removed
Becky

Pittsburgh, PA

#6172 Mar 29, 2014
Fczsf
2 posts removed
PFeeder

Charleston, WV

#6175 Mar 31, 2014
BFF
1 post removed
Gene

Charleston, WV

#6177 Apr 3, 2014
Master
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#6178 Apr 3, 2014
Horse Peter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire at McDonalds 4 hr Tom Clark 7
tosha linville 4 hr Tom Clark 45
News Lambert named Miss Lincoln County (May '14) 4 hr Michelle 22
ATV accident 8 hr concerned 1
Being harassed by the local/state police? Read ... (Feb '12) Tue momof4 75
Big Johnny May and Kk Black May 23 Unknown 8
Jessica Midkiff (Sep '10) May 23 Devil Dog 21
More from around the web

Hamlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE