October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who gets your vote?

Created by MagnoliaWarbler on Sep 30, 2011

4,679 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bill Maloney

Earl Ray Tomblin

Bob Henry Baber

Marla Ingels

Harry Bertram

Saucer head

Kenova, WV

#6117 Mar 6, 2014
patriot wrote:
<quoted text> you are an idiot Obama has created a debt higher than all the other presidents put together !!!!
now that is a thick hard byrd just for you
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#6118 Mar 6, 2014
Useless politics and it's mindless cult followers!
gone home

Charleston, WV

#6119 Mar 7, 2014
manchin all the way next president
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#6120 Mar 7, 2014
Like I said mindless & useless!
Giles Henderson

United States

#6121 Mar 7, 2014
Some points ton think about
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#6122 Mar 7, 2014
What nipples!
janet

Charleston, WV

#6123 Mar 8, 2014
bill maloney
Dog

Lancaster, PA

#6124 Mar 8, 2014
We need to socialize banking, energy, medicine, higher education, maybe even racketeering, gambleing and prostitution... you all would be far more greatfull then you even realize... As it is a few fatcats feast while throwing meat to their good slaves, and crumbs to the public
Dog

Lancaster, PA

#6125 Mar 8, 2014
Imagine if even 1/3 of coal and gas profits actually stayed in the state... Imagine if that money was responsibly spent to keep the industry safe, and truely clean, not just greedy old men polluting like drunken monkeys
Dog

Lancaster, PA

#6126 Mar 8, 2014
Imagine if noone but the utterly incompetant or corrupt lost their jobs, or if in fact many more were hired to keep industry clean and safe, a.d everybidy made more money this way...

It is possible, but it does require abandoning old outdated ideas that all should be poisoned for the benefit not of an industry , or its employees, but a few incideously rich families that have raped the lands abd enslaved people for many many generations all over the world, not just west virginia.
likeyou

United States

#6127 Mar 8, 2014
Dog wrote:
Imagine if even 1/3 of coal and gas profits actually stayed in the state... Imagine if that money was responsibly spent to keep the industry safe, and truely clean, not just greedy old men polluting like drunken monkeys
just like you greedy ,old,a drunk that pays prostitutes!hahahahaha
Dog

Lancaster, PA

#6128 Mar 8, 2014
I was just making a point with the gambleing, racketeering and prostitution referrence, being that the other industries are in fact operating as if they were in fact criminal enterprizes... Whose insane profits barely benefit anyone but the bosses...

You really want to fix whats broken, or put another bandaid on this cancer?
Dog

Lancaster, PA

#6129 Mar 8, 2014
I mean really, where do you think wv will be when all the gas coal and uranium are sucked out of it? A toxic wasteland unfit for occupation human or animal ... Thats where!!! I assure you your governors, sebators, and bought out legislatures families will have moved out if the country long before then. How is it we need these resources so desperately that they are being sold.to china?

If we actually conserve these resources, and extract responsibly, they just might last more then one last generation...
watchthis

United States

#6130 Mar 8, 2014
He's here too .its so comical how he is keeping this up point proven with mutiple personalities lmmfao
Dog

Lancaster, PA

#6131 Mar 8, 2014
what would me amuzing is any of you making a single solitary point that does not include justifying or proving your ignorance... or spelling bee ribbons.
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#6132 Mar 8, 2014
wv natives do not work! there is no fix for the inbreeding this state is a wash!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#6133 Mar 10, 2014
Where is WV going? A lot to think about posted here.
2 posts removed
Dog

Lancaster, PA

#6136 Mar 10, 2014
Most welfare recipients don't vote actually, this fact coupled with deeply antiquated dark ages mentality, overwhelming hopelessness being perpetuated , voter fraud, vapid hate mongering and misinformation by the so called conservatives eplains why WV is now run by the energy industry, and not by its own peoples best interests.

We have been fooled to believe and accept that the problems are all the Democrats or the Republicans fault, it IS a smokescreen!!! Particularly when both sides are so easily bought by the puppet masters behind the curtain.

The real Problem is simple to understand...its called Corruption ... without the will to hold accountable the utterly criminal influences and their pawns in office, nothing will ever change.

We must criminalize bribary and profiteering by all branches of t government, now often called lobbying... selling votes, or legal outcomes to multinational corporate interests, or their pawns is in fact... Treason
1 post removed
Dog

Lancaster, PA

#6138 Mar 10, 2014
Neither
1 post removed
voter

Charleston, WV

#6140 Mar 11, 2014
tomblin all the way!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sleeping around 4 hr I know 8
Single men of Salt Rock.... (Jan '12) 6 hr BillyBob CockSwaggle 33
Easiest girl to lay 6 hr Mr Mailman 7
Ronnie Norman and U (Jun '11) 8 hr nunya 6
Heroin hitting Branchland Area 14 hr Jim 50
Holly Roberts 23 hr Hurricane Dude 1
robby adkins & savannah fields Sat wondering 1
Hamlin Dating
Find my Match

Hamlin Jobs