October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who gets your vote?

Created by MagnoliaWarbler on Sep 30, 2011

4,681 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bill Maloney

Earl Ray Tomblin

Bob Henry Baber

Marla Ingels

Harry Bertram

Caring

United States

#6075 Feb 11, 2014
Preview wrote:
Look at the water situation
Exactly correct! This isn't fair!
curious

Kistler, WV

#6076 Feb 11, 2014
You know what burns my ass? For years my family has worked, never had a handout from the government and couldnt afford health insurance, but some drunken bastard who wont work a day in his life has a wreck while drunk, goes into the hospital and comes out will bills totally paid, a check comes in the mail every month with a food stamp card and free medical. What is wrong with this picture? This government is so f****d up, that the working class people are becoming a minority. I can totally understand people who cant work or dont make enough money for bills and food, to get some help from the government. I cant see drunks, drug heads and lazy ass people sitting on their asses while our taxes pay for their lives. What is sad is there are children going hungry who shouldnt because their parents chose not to work or would rather spend their monthly check on beer and cigarettes, but I guess if you choose to keep having babies with free medical cards you can keep getting more food stamps. I think have the dam world needs sterilized. If you watch the news, how many children have been taken from parents, or worse, killed by neglect or abusive parents. Most times they were on drugs. Wake up government stop pissing our taxes to dead beats and make them work like the rest of us do.We have become the welfare capital of the world. I hope how soon Hilary Clinton becomes our first woman President and cleans up our country.I dont believe our men and women who have served our country and protected us from harm are given enough help. They are the ones who should be taken care of before the welfare dead beats are. Wake up america and smell the crap, because its all around us.
not there

Orlando, FL

#6077 Feb 11, 2014
all females at the age of 14 need to have the 5 year birth control implant if not pregnant already mothers need to take control of their daughters and teach them men only want one thing and show them pictures of what disease looks like on their privates
not there

Orlando, FL

#6078 Feb 11, 2014
women need to stand up and become real mothers who care about their daughters future
noo0

Old Fields, WV

#6079 Feb 11, 2014
did you guys see the fuss in moorefield about the cop running over the druggie? those dumbazses started up a page because the cops were deleting everything people said when they disagree with them! 3000 likes already!
http://www.facebook.com/mfldwv
Nickelodian

Kenova, WV

#6080 Feb 11, 2014
Rep wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that didn't work out.
mama got a squeeze box
nickelodeon schedule

Kenova, WV

#6081 Feb 11, 2014
not there wrote:
women need to stand up and become real mothers who care about their daughters future
all this week nude celebrities pay per view has been paid for by the office of internal affairs of columbia . everyone that calls will get the phone numbers of famous celebrities like justin bieber
Demo

United States

#6082 Feb 11, 2014
curious wrote:
You know what burns my ass? For years my family has worked, never had a handout from the government and couldnt afford health insurance, but some drunken bastard who wont work a day in his life has a wreck while drunk, goes into the hospital and comes out will bills totally paid, a check comes in the mail every month with a food stamp card and free medical. What is wrong with this picture? This government is so f****d up, that the working class people are becoming a minority. I can totally understand people who cant work or dont make enough money for bills and food, to get some help from the government. I cant see drunks, drug heads and lazy ass people sitting on their asses while our taxes pay for their lives. What is sad is there are children going hungry who shouldnt because their parents chose not to work or would rather spend their monthly check on beer and cigarettes, but I guess if you choose to keep having babies with free medical cards you can keep getting more food stamps. I think have the dam world needs sterilized. If you watch the news, how many children have been taken from parents, or worse, killed by neglect or abusive parents. Most times they were on drugs. Wake up government stop pissing our taxes to dead beats and make them work like the rest of us do.We have become the welfare capital of the world. I hope how soon Hilary Clinton becomes our first woman President and cleans up our country.I dont believe our men and women who have served our country and protected us from harm are given enough help. They are the ones who should be taken care of before the welfare dead beats are. Wake up america and smell the crap, because its all around us.
Amen! Couldn't have said it better.
SgtRock

Kenova, WV

#6083 Feb 12, 2014
nickelodeon schedule wrote:
<quoted text>all this week nude celebrities pay per view has been paid for by the office of internal affairs of columbia . everyone that calls will get the phone numbers of famous celebrities like justin bieber
bomey
Demo

United States

#6084 Feb 12, 2014
not there wrote:
Amen!!!!!!
Totally Neck Kidd

Kenova, WV

#6085 Feb 12, 2014
Demo wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!!!!!!
and they call him the streak wearing nuttin butt a smile
Snap

United States

#6086 Feb 12, 2014
not there wrote:
all females at the age of 14 need to have the 5 year birth control implant if not pregnant already mothers need to take control of their daughters and teach them men only want one thing and show them pictures of what disease looks like on their privates
Wow
1 post removed
one handed klapper

Kenova, WV

#6088 Feb 12, 2014
Snap wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow
Yes
1 post removed
Rachel

Kittanning, PA

#6090 Feb 12, 2014
Huy g
Yep

Stafford, VA

#6091 Feb 12, 2014
Maloney. West Virginians wouldn't tolerate 49th or 50th from a football coach. Why should we tolerate it from a governor? Tomblin and his party's ideas have run this state for decades. They have failed. It's time for something better: a proven job creator who has saved the lives of coal miners. Maloney.
Green Bean

Fort Myers, FL

#6092 Feb 13, 2014
Rep wrote:
This state electing a repub gov is like showing dracula the cross. It wont happen is why we are where we are in this country. 80 years of ruin by the democrats. This election will not be close as wv folks cant get beyond the letter "d" in the alphabet. Too many on welfare with their hands out wanting their "freebies" from the democrats.

If this is true, why has the state voted republican in the last 2 presidential elections. I am pretty sure it is because we are that predjudice as a State. We just ain't gonna see no Darkie Muslim in the WHITE House. Thats what it takes to get our voters to make a move outside their comfort zone.
Rep

Stafford, VA

#6093 Feb 13, 2014
Green Bean wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is true, why has the state voted republican in the last 2 presidential elections. I am pretty sure it is because we are that predjudice as a State. We just ain't gonna see no Darkie Muslim in the WHITE House. Thats what it takes to get our voters to make a move outside their comfort zone.
Thx
Village Idiot

Stafford, VA

#6094 Feb 13, 2014
None of these posts are going to make a difference.
Dnman

New Castle, PA

#6095 Feb 13, 2014
Thanks
Yolonda

New Castle, PA

#6096 Feb 13, 2014
Kep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roy Dale Searls 56 min Terry 11
patty vance (May '10) Fri carlos santana 17
little johnny may Fri interested 1
Kathy Stewart Fri Jessie 3
Randy and Drema Frye (Mar '10) Dec 18 D Jarrell 5
Protest March Planned on Upper Mud River Road Dec 17 Truth Mosely 1
Lincoln PSD troubles ease Dec 17 Elby 2
Hamlin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web