created by: MagnoliaWarbler | Sep 30, 2011

West Virginia

4,644 votes

October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who gets your vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Bill Maloney
  • Earl Ray Tomblin
  • Bob Henry Baber
  • Marla Ingels
  • Harry Bertram

Comments (Page 269)

Showing posts 5,361 - 5,380 of5,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Observation

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

mister natas wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my my what an astute observation you have made there master observer. I should perhaps imbibe of the font of knowledge from whence you have partaken. How many beers did you suck back before deciding to share with us this golden nugget of knowledge oh wise one?
I am absolutely astounded by the inebriated aptitude with which you have stated the obvious. The complexity of thought put behind your bold observation is truly an unfathomable marvel. Such a thing could have only come about from being dropped on your head one to many times. Do us a favor and go observe the effects of venting your cars exhaust in through the windows with you inside behind the wheel.
Ooh I must have hit a nerve, not that it is a big deal or anything, you speak so big yet it says so small, aside from clever ad hominem towards the messenger and not the message, a common trait among the angry and confused, such as ye.

“Your Fate Is Sealed”

Since: May 13

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

mister natas wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my my what an astute observation you have made there master observer. I should perhaps imbibe of the font of knowledge from whence you have partaken. How many beers did you suck back before deciding to share with us this golden nugget of knowledge oh wise one?
I am absolutely astounded by the inebriated aptitude with which you have stated the obvious. The complexity of thought put behind your bold observation is truly an unfathomable marvel. Such a thing could have only come about from being dropped on your head one to many times. Do us a favor and go observe the effects of venting your cars exhaust in through the windows with you inside behind the wheel.
And yet, despite your verbosity, you still manage to say absolutely nothing.

Well played master of the verbose. Well played.
Observation

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

The Kraken Released wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good observation there.
saywhat

Marlinton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

<quoted text>
seems there's a classic case of disruptive identity disorder here, to bad you couldn't have applied your implied education to other than us inbreeds.
mister natas

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

For some self proclaimed observer you certainly are dense and oblivious. How you managed to work up enough brain function to trigger the involuntary nervous system reaction to get your lungs sucking in oxygen is astounding. You halfwit dolt, of course I'm attacking you. Once again using your wondrous powers of observation you have some how despite your mental handicap managed to accurately state the obvious. You could have ended your intellectual escapades there and only appeared half as retarded as you do now. But no you had to accuse me of a logical fallacy. Guess what mothertrucker? My whole premise is that you are slobbering vegetable. And Who said any thing about a message? I don't give two shits about your message delusion. You don't have any message to give aside from the literary diarrhea you've been dumping onto the internet.

“Your Fate Is Sealed”

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

mister natas wrote:
For some self proclaimed observer you certainly are dense and oblivious. How you managed to work up enough brain function to trigger the involuntary nervous system reaction to get your lungs sucking in oxygen is astounding. You halfwit dolt, of course I'm attacking you. Once again using your wondrous powers of observation you have some how despite your mental handicap managed to accurately state the obvious. You could have ended your intellectual escapades there and only appeared half as retarded as you do now. But no you had to accuse me of a logical fallacy. Guess what mothertrucker? My whole premise is that you are slobbering vegetable. And Who said any thing about a message? I don't give two shits about your message delusion. You don't have any message to give aside from the literary diarrhea you've been dumping onto the internet.
Interesting.

And yet you still say nothing. The only mystery here is why it takes you so many words to accomplish so little.
Observation

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

<quoted text>
Interesting.
And yet you still say nothing. The only mystery here is why it takes you so many words to accomplish so little.
Cause he is just a small minded beeotcch that uses a thesaurus, probably takes it an hour to construct its posts. Just an observation.
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Observation wrote:
<quoted text>Cause he is just a small minded beeotcch that uses a thesaurus, probably takes it an hour to construct its posts. Just an observation.
He is retarded. Fifty sentences to a two word phrase.

“Your Fate Is Sealed”

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause he is just a small minded beeotcch that uses a thesaurus, probably takes it an hour to construct its posts. Just an observation.
I think he's just overcompensating.

“Kitty Says Woof”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

mister natas wrote:
You gots a purty mouth, Little Lady.
1 post removed
Yup

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Who actually believes meloney will win
andre

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

L9
Stacey

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Proof of bogus people voting people that don't even exist http://adf.ly/QRJbG
1 post removed
the enlightened one

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

i know fo a fact most politicians are criminals who do cocaine and the elections are rigged ask the drunk George bush
1 post removed
sosadinamerica

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

the enlightened one wrote:
i know fo a fact most politicians are criminals who do cocaine and the elections are rigged ask the drunk George bush
WOW! I like your intelligence! You said you know for a fact...tell me all about it....PLEASE!!!
kennith/

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

:/
Hozo

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

the enlightened one wrote:
There has been many drunks elected to the presidency, Dick Nixon was drunk on his azz after the discovery of Watergate. Actor Ronald Reagan was a drunk too. You only make blanketed statements instead of being specific about anything, oh "elightened one".
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Bill Clinton was a pot head, George W. Bush was a drunk and done Coke, Obama is a Cokehead, pothead, and a drunk.
Connie Lingus

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

harvey wall banger wrote:
Bill Clinton was a pot head, George W. Bush was a drunk and done Coke, Obama is a Cokehead, pothead, and a drunk.
Harvey wall banger is a pillhead, a drunk, and an all purpose fool.
sosadinamerica

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

harvey wall banger wrote:
And you are an IDIOT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,361 - 5,380 of5,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hamlin Discussions

Search the Hamlin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Goat Man 51,933
eric bias 3 hr Hurricane psyco 10
shane tabor 4 hr Info about it 4
What is going on with Armstrong internet! (Jul '13) 4 hr Pissed off ex-customer 8
Melissa and Debbie Woodall (Jan '13) 5 hr Mud River spectator 46
WSAZ new anchor Brittany Hoke 15 hr amos 7
Active meth lab found in town apartment 16 hr hmmm 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hamlin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••