the devil is within
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
creepin sleepin
#1 Mar 25, 2013
You know they say that our leader of america is the devil. Considering that he has legalized gay marriage. That is an abbomination to god and a sin which the the way of the devil. We are america and in god we trust. Untill the devil takes the wheel then our nation may become unfreely. God gave us the right of free will which means you can live right by god or sin by the devil. As a country we should never allow gay marriage because in god we trust and by trust we dont go against gods cammandments by law. Make sence to anyone? Whats next? There taking christ out of public schools? come on!
Garfunkel

Northfork, WV

#2 Mar 26, 2013
creepin sleepin wrote:
You know they say that our leader of america is the devil. Considering that he has legalized gay marriage. That is an abbomination to god and a sin which the the way of the devil. We are america and in god we trust. Untill the devil takes the wheel then our nation may become unfreely. God gave us the right of free will which means you can live right by god or sin by the devil. As a country we should never allow gay marriage because in god we trust and by trust we dont go against gods cammandments by law. Make sence to anyone? Whats next? There taking christ out of public schools? come on!
at least he can spell.
just saying

West Hamlin, WV

#3 Mar 26, 2013
Garfunkel wrote:
<quoted text>at least he can spell.
Actually, the spelling is not so correct nor is this post grammatically correct. The sentence structure could also use modifying. America should be capitalized in the first sentence. Sentence two is not a sentence. It needs a subject and a predicate. The word abomination is misspelled in sentence three as well as the word God should be capitalized. It would also be appropriate to insert the word "is" after the word "which" along with removing one of the words "the". America is a proper noun which should be capitalized as well as the word God in sentence four. Yadda Yadda (and yes I know yadda yadda isn‘t appropriate).....the spelling and grammar madness continues. Commandments is also spelled incorrectly along with the word sense. The word "there" should also be they're (the contraction of the words they and are) and Christ should be capitalized.[I am assuming you were being sarcastic with your reply of,"at least he can spell"?????]
creepin sleepin
#4 Mar 26, 2013
What in gods name are you talking about? Is that all that you are worried about is how stupid a person is? Why don't you grow up another four inches. Of course i can spell most word and also i can get the grammar right because i'm on a phone is the reason all that was wrong. I didn't know i was going to get graded on it.
Garfunkel

Northfork, WV

#5 Mar 26, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, the spelling is not so correct nor is this post grammatically correct. The sentence structure could also use modifying. America should be capitalized in the first sentence. Sentence two is not a sentence. It needs a subject and a predicate. The word abomination is misspelled in sentence three as well as the word God should be capitalized. It would also be appropriate to insert the word "is" after the word "which" along with removing one of the words "the". America is a proper noun which should be capitalized as well as the word God in sentence four. Yadda Yadda (and yes I know yadda yadda isn‘t appropriate).....the spelling and grammar madness continues. Commandments is also spelled incorrectly along with the word sense. The word "there" should also be they're (the contraction of the words they and are) and Christ should be capitalized.[I am assuming you were being sarcastic with your reply of,"at least he can spell"?????]
i was talking about the president not the guy who posted this
lgbtrights

Hurricane, WV

#6 Mar 26, 2013
ok creepin. try explaining it being a choice when someone has enough medical evidence to support it is built in? and since when did we get to vote on you marriage or legalize your divorce???
creepin sleepin
#7 Mar 26, 2013
i cant make any sence out of that...it is your choice to be gay or not to be gay. like i said, god gave us free will. however as a country we should not legalize gay marriage for this country is of god and in him we trust. we are no better than sodom itself considering we have legalized such adultery. quite frankly i dont give a rats ass about gays or what the country does. i was just seeing what hamlin had to say.
KELLERMAN

Mansfield, OH

#8 Mar 26, 2013
creepin sleepin wrote:
i cant make any sence out of that...it is your choice to be gay or not to be gay. like i said, god gave us free will. however as a country we should not legalize gay marriage for this country is of god and in him we trust. we are no better than sodom itself considering we have legalized such adultery. quite frankly i dont give a rats ass about gays or what the country does. i was just seeing what hamlin had to say.
Oh dear you now sound like your taking your toys and going home. Don't folks get tired of this anti gay rhetoric that is so outdated and overused. If you don't wish marry a gay person than what's it our business what others do in the privacy of their homes. Keep religion out of the gay rights issue. The separation of church and state should always be enforced.
sleepin creepin
#9 Mar 26, 2013
i agree, thee idea and talk of it is old. what people do is there own bussiness and i bounce for that. the point that i am tying to make is that god will punish us fo legalizing such a thing. mabe not with an earthquack, storm or something physical but with life itself. we may not realize how god is punishing us, but we who listen will see. just saying for the sake of god it is wrong. god isnt some beleif...it is real wheather you beleive in god or not. who am i to say though...hell im just as sinfull as the next person. why do you think we are more healthy than iran and others like them. we have god on our side.
Garfunkel

Northfork, WV

#10 Mar 26, 2013
creepin sleepin wrote:
i cant make any sence out of that...it is your choice to be gay or not to be gay. like i said, god gave us free will. however as a country we should not legalize gay marriage for this country is of god and in him we trust. we are no better than sodom itself considering we have legalized such adultery. quite frankly i dont give a rats ass about gays or what the country does. i was just seeing what hamlin had to say.
i don't have a choice. i am straight and i can only be straight. if you have a choice to be either gay or straight then you sir are a bi sexual.
KELLERMAN

Mansfield, OH

#11 Mar 26, 2013
sleepin creepin wrote:
i agree, thee idea and talk of it is old. what people do is there own bussiness and i bounce for that. the point that i am tying to make is that god will punish us fo legalizing such a thing. mabe not with an earthquack, storm or something physical but with life itself. we may not realize how god is punishing us, but we who listen will see. just saying for the sake of god it is wrong. god isnt some beleif...it is real wheather you beleive in god or not. who am i to say though...hell im just as sinfull as the next person. why do you think we are more healthy than iran and others like them. we have god on our side.
I think he's been punished enough today with this senseless post. You must be listening to Pat Robinson too often. He seems to have the same physic powers as you in believing that national disasters are brought on by gays. I would think that people are smarter than this in this day an age.
sleepin creepin
#12 Mar 27, 2013
it not so much as phyis power as to what i beleive. not only is the disasters occuring because of gays but by all sin of mankind and lack of christianity.
tori

Huntington, WV

#13 Mar 28, 2013
The president hasn't legalized gay marriage, retard. The Supreme court is hearing 2 cases about it.
dave

West Hamlin, WV

#14 Mar 28, 2013
There is no magic man in the sky called god. Grow up and read a science book. Besides, if you want to do what god says, then in the same book of the bible that he forbids gays, he also forbids wearing cotton-polyester blends of clothing, and you have to stay far away from any woman on her period. You can't pick and choose, because like you said, the magic man in the sky will be pissed if you don't follow his rules.
kb

Belle, WV

#15 Mar 28, 2013
People from Lincoln County are dumb.
sleepin creepin
#16 Mar 29, 2013
Dave buddy...i have no idea what bible says you cant be around a woman on her period or cant wear cotton. That was bout as dumb to say than obama saying i wear lady' under garments..lol You must be reading that satanic bible they sell at the spencer's store. If it is in there that that is what you cant do? Your reading the wrong part of it and the part your reading is OLD TESTAMENT. You have to read after christ which is...NEW TESTAMENT. Looks like dave cant read people...lol hahaha
sleepin creepin
#17 Mar 29, 2013
Hey dave, if there isn't a god like you beleive. Go outside alone and look up and say ''if there is such a god like these godd**m people say'',''then i want you to strike me with lighting''.'' if you do i will worship you''. You say you dont beleive? Then you wouldn't mind doing that. Mabe he wont strike you with lightning, but you will beleive in him after sometime of punishment like mabe a terrible death or accident soon after you say those things to him.
tiff

Belle, WV

#18 Mar 29, 2013
If you say someone is the anti Christ than they're not.
tori

Huntington, WV

#19 Mar 29, 2013
Dave is right. In Leviticus the Bible forbids wearing clothing of mixed fibers, shaving, eating pork and shellfish, and being around a woman on her period is unclean. Women on their period were separated from the men. If those Old Testament rules "don't count" than neither does being gay because the verse bigots use to discriminate against gays is also in Leviticus.
Learn the Bible if you want to base your sorry hate filled lives on it.
simpleman
#20 Mar 30, 2013
The old testament writing are how they worship god before christ. We do not follow Old Testament. Its is storys of moses, samsung, noah and adam n eve. New testament is what jesus tought us and jesus is who we follow. Surly you have a grandma who knows the bible whom can explain things. You have never been to church have you? You should really go. You may find it refreshing if you beleive. Ten commandments are in Old Testament, but they are commandments. we do not kill, steal, lie,dishonor our parents,comit adultry, worhip anyother god, must keep sunaday holy and others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Sutphin 7 hr Kristie 16
tara dewesee 10 hr goodd8t 3
Being harassed by the local/state police? Read ... (Feb '12) 23 hr Shawnee mcafee 109
Tommy Adkins? Wed Thors Caddie 2
Real deal archery shop (Nov '11) Wed Custermer 43
whats eddie webb building (May '11) Wed Fihy 11
Austin Cooper? Rolling on the Pagans? Wed Zac Crist 1

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages