1-5 years

No jail time at all

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
crazy lc

United States

#21 Jul 17, 2012
He will just get home confinement Lincoln county is not going to pay for him to be in prison.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#22 Jul 20, 2012
well they should get jail time him and whitten both new it was wrong to do what they done and they got caught so now they gotta pay there concenquences they should get all them out at the school board and start all over with new ppl ..i wonder if charles mccann was in on it too?
LC Dude

Austin, TX

#23 Jul 21, 2012
crazy lc wrote:
He will just get home confinement Lincoln county is not going to pay for him to be in prison.
It is a federal charge and therefore the Federal Government picks up the tab for incarceration.

Bowman will get time (probably not much).
Whitten will get probation

Look at the filed documents and you can see the rating system for a recommended sentence.

In the instance of Ramey, one must ask the identity of the individual "changing" the ballot. Why aren't they charged? Was that Whitten? So many mystery people.

Anyone with three brain cells would know that McCann is up to his ass in this just as he was when Jerry Weaver went to prison. Jerry pled guilty without fingering McCann and Company. No doubt Jerry was paid well for that. Not the least of which was a job in the assessors office. And, had Bowman's scheme worked, Jerry Weaver would have been appointed to fill Bowman's unexpired term. McCann would have seen to it.

It is likely that Jerry Weaver's filing to run for Sheriff as a convicted felon prompted Natalie Tennant to proceed with the charges on the trio. Jerry withdrew because likely he was involved in the latest round.

This is nothing more than smoke and mirrors to pretend there is a cleanup of voting practices.
jojo

Harts, WV

#24 Jul 21, 2012
Maybe a year
voter2

Elkview, WV

#25 Aug 29, 2012
Just read the article in the Charleston Gazette. I am afraid you are right (home confinement/probation). I say the FBI will be back in Lincoln County in 2014, there will be new faces in the game, but, the ground rules will be the same.
concerned

Ardsley, NY

#26 Aug 29, 2012
Not surprised at all, justice system sucks. The judge that sentenced them should rott in jail with the sorry bastards.
Not so fast

Austin, TX

#27 Aug 30, 2012
5-10 years wrote:
<quoted text> I guess after today it shows Jerry Bowman was the master mind behind the whole thing.
Hardly. Whitten took the brunt of the time to serve. He got 18 months for the Martha Stewart offense of lying to the FBI. That is extreme.

Bowman on the otherhand who was charged with actual crimes appeared to romance the US Attorney's office and got a one year and one day. All that babble about how much help he was to the investigation by fingering the participants. There is something very rotten here but there is always something very rotten in Lincoln County Democrat politics.

In the real world this means Whitten will serve nine months and Bowman six months as they get one day good time for each day served, assuming they behave themselves and that is more likely than not. It would be poetic justice if some thug in that prision "helped" Jerry Bowman lose his good time.

Location hidden

#28 Sep 1, 2012
to me i think how they got it if you behave less time bullsh1t give them them max time thye have aint no if u behave we will give u less time thats so stupid how it works...
Country gurl

Ansted, WV

#29 Sep 2, 2012
grandma wrote:
Jerry Weaver, did so shouldn't he? The Feds could save money by transporting Whitten, that Smith lady on the board of Ed and her daughter who works for Whitten in the same van to prison together.
Wake up Lincoln County!!
preston b from mccorkle should be very nervous
ha ha

Hamlin, WV

#30 Nov 22, 2012
Enjoy your turkey today, sheriff!

Location hidden

#31 Nov 23, 2012
he prolly get his turkey stuffed...lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin Wheeler 20 hr SKoontz 15
Summer manley (Oct '14) Fri this chick 6
Wondering Thu Just Wondering 1
Judy call Tom Clark Thu Tom Clark 1
James Sexton Rachael Sexton everyone WATCH OUT Thu ExGf 14
Jeff James Jr and Heather Adkins Wed Justicewillbedone 1
Sara phelps Crawford pin oak red oak Jul 27 1Mountain_Momma 3

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance