1-5 years

No jail time at all

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
grandma

Salt Rock, WV

#1 Feb 26, 2012
Jerry Weaver, did so shouldn't he? The Feds could save money by transporting Whitten, that Smith lady on the board of Ed and her daughter who works for Whitten in the same van to prison together.

Wake up Lincoln County!!
Dale G Murphy

Rupert, WV

#2 Feb 26, 2012
This is LC he will not get jail time . infact he is going to get a county job plus benefits for life

crime pays in lc
Better LC

Charleston, WV

#3 Feb 29, 2012
Sad that he done the people of LC that way.
Better LC

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 22, 2012
June 13, Bowman-Whitten finds out how long they will be in jail. That means a new start for Lincoln Co.
Soap

Charleston, WV

#5 Apr 24, 2012
Better LC wrote:
June 13, Bowman-Whitten finds out how long they will be in jail. That means a new start for Lincoln Co.
I guess Bowman and Whitten are getting all the soap on a rope they can find.....if you know what I mean
not voteing for Bucher

Branchland, WV

#6 Apr 25, 2012
just watch the news on may 3rd they will be 11 more going with them
And ramey is one of them that is going Along with smith and her daughter just watch the news and see it all. We all need to get together and vote them out and do not vote for anyone they suport other that Mona they are just useing her to try to get some votes for tracy dempsy then they are going to dump her on electien day.
facts

Hamlin, WV

#7 Apr 27, 2012
Heard Tracy will be one to.
Love LC

Charleston, WV

#8 Jun 2, 2012
Well I guess Jerry Bowman days of freedom is on the 2 week clock...................hope the judge gave him the max......
yeahok

Huntington, WV

#9 Jun 2, 2012
He'll get home confinement just like everyone else in Lc.
Love LC

Charleston, WV

#10 Jun 2, 2012
yeahok wrote:
He'll get home confinement just like everyone else in Lc.
can't see that happening.
nate newman the non-felon

Kingsbury, IN

#11 Jun 12, 2012
Now who's the real felon, you simple,common,p.o.s. bowman. And a snitch on top of that.

Kingsbury, IN

#12 Jun 12, 2012
Don't vote for anyone that has worked with that retarded bowman. I'm not saying bowman is the most retarded piece of shut on the planet.........for I have not seen everyone one the planet......bet you can't find a dumber cop...ex-cop ....snitch ass bitch....than him.
lcvoter

Huntington, WV

#13 Jun 12, 2012
nate newman the non-felon wrote:
Now who's the real felon, you simple,common,p.o.s. bowman. And a snitch on top of that.
Its lincoln county roll on everyone to save your own azz. He will get home confinement watch and see.

Kingsbury, IN

#14 Jun 12, 2012
Bet my backhoe,and skidsteer says he won't be home for Xmas! He will be bent over the stainless steel sink toilet combo, getting done to him, what he has been doing to the county.....the public....and his gay snitch, that turned on him! He's a lier...theif.....snitch.....an d now a felon!
Change

Charleston, WV

#15 Jun 12, 2012
nate newman the non-felon wrote:
Bet my backhoe,and skidsteer says he won't be home for Xmas! He will be bent over the stainless steel sink toilet combo, getting done to him, what he has been doing to the county.....the public....and his gay snitch, that turned on him! He's a lier...theif.....snitch.....an d now a felon!
Needs to miss 5 to 10 Xmas at home.
Eddie

Salt Rock, WV

#16 Jun 12, 2012
I think that Smith woman and her fat ass daughter should go to jail to.
Get it right

Charleston, WV

#17 Jun 15, 2012
Eddie wrote:
I think that Smith woman and her fat ass daughter should go to jail to.
Eddie sorry to say you don't know what you're talking about.Mrs. Smith girl wasn't working in the election office in 2010 she was working just in the county clerk office, a lady name Mrs. Liken was over the election dept..it wasn't until Mrs. Liken quit that Mrs. Smith girl went to work over election and if you been watching she has made a different. So looks to me they should be talking to Mrs. Liken about the problems it was her dept.
nate newman

Western Springs, IL

#18 Jun 16, 2012
Rid the courthouse of all the (cancer).....not just the two p.o.s. that the feds cut out, but everyone that worked with or around them. Re-screen them and back ground check them. When a strip club owner finds out his management has been lying,cheating , stealing "i e" bowman, they pull the whole crew out and have them undergo some checks, and not place them in the same strip club together. But not that group of whores in hamlin,they go off to do a little time , then work themselves right back in.
5-10 years

Charleston, WV

#19 Jul 17, 2012
Time is ticking for Jerry Bowman hope he gets the max. for what he has done to the people of LC..
5-10 years

Charleston, WV

#20 Jul 17, 2012
5-10 years wrote:
Time is ticking for Jerry Bowman hope he gets the max. for what he has done to the people of LC..
I guess after today it shows Jerry Bowman was the master mind behind the whole thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min Yes it is me 58,276
What do you think about Brittany Egnor?? (Aug '13) 16 hr Kecia Meade 67
Whatcha think about Harrison Meade on 2-mile? 16 hr 2mile 3
Is Judge Scott Elswick fair? Sep 18 I DID IT 23
Active meth lab found in town apartment Sep 18 wow 4
Shay Imaboss Harper Sep 16 Crook 1
Lynn Egnor (Feb '14) Sep 15 lol_at_u 11
•••
•••
Hamlin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••