Payton dunlap and Levi terlikouski

Posted in the Hamlin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LCHSGUY

United States

#1 May 15, 2010
They had sex n her mom dont know, someone tell her!!! Hahahahahaahaahahaahha.
jiggles

United States

#2 May 15, 2010
Eww, I know!
Nine times.
And he ate her out while she was on the monthly.
Sick sick mop cows.
A close Friend

Hamlin, WV

#3 May 15, 2010
LCHSGUY wrote:
They had sex n her mom dont know, someone tell her!!! Hahahahahaahaahahaahha.
What are you? 5, actully a 5 year old would probably be more mature.They didnt have sex,its a bunch of shittt,so get your facts straight.Even if they did,why would this concern you? Oh yea right, it fuckinn dont.Seriously do you have a life,you must not if you have enough time to get on here and try to get someone in trouble.Payton is a good girl and her and levi love each other...enough not to have sex.90 percent of the people at lchs have sex within a week of knownin eachother,and ure tryin to start shitt with payton when she's dated levi on and off for four years.If your going to run your mouth like that about payton you could atleast leave your name.I suggest you dont say nothin about someone unless they told you themselves.Grow the fuckk up and get a iife and stop tryn to mess with someone elses.
caleb

United States

#4 May 15, 2010
And titty sex too.!!!
honest

Princeton, WV

#5 May 15, 2010
payton is a nice girl, no one has the right to talk about her. even if shes having sex or what not at least she loves the person she did it with, unlike 90 % of the school who just goes around having sex with everyone. leave her alone.
xoxoxo

United States

#6 May 15, 2010
Justttt sayinnnnn..
pewpew

United States

#7 May 16, 2010
A close Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you? 5, actully a 5 year old would probably be more mature.They didnt have sex,its a bunch of shittt,so get your facts straight.Even if they did,why would this concern you? Oh yea right, it fuckinn dont.Seriously do you have a life,you must not if you have enough time to get on here and try to get someone in trouble.Payton is a good girl and her and levi love each other...enough not to have sex.90 percent of the people at lchs have sex within a week of knownin eachother,and ure tryin to start shitt with payton when she's dated levi on and off for four years.If your going to run your mouth like that about payton you could atleast leave your name.I suggest you dont say nothin about someone unless they told you themselves.Grow the fuckk up and get a iife and stop tryn to mess with someone elses.

Payton was proud? So, she spread it around and told a bunch of prole, and those people told people. And so on and so forth. Stop saying they didn't have sex, everyone knows that they did dipshit.
1 post removed
lc person

Hamlin, WV

#9 May 16, 2010
why is this any of your guys business,find something better to do!
Firegdom

United States

#8 May 16, 2010
Levi and Payton were a very sweet and cute couple , so I would glady appreciate it if you guys would shut up. Thanks:)
1 post removed
biggin

United States

#10 May 16, 2010
If she really lived him, they'd still be together.
Qna

United States

#11 May 16, 2010
You spelled his name wrong , Levi is seriously one of the coolest people I've ever met .
hmm

United States

#12 May 16, 2010
This is kinda what topix is all about, if you don't likee it, get the tell off the site.
Qna

United States

#13 May 16, 2010
biggin wrote:
If she really lived him, they'd still be together.
your right , people that love eachother never break up ?? Haha !
LCHSGUY

United States

#14 May 16, 2010
I like Levi, but hate payton. I don't really think Levi would get in as much trouble as payton would. Payton is a fake skank that acts like she's better than everyone else.
Sam

United States

#15 May 16, 2010
Too bad Levi doesn't love her?
tuvhruie

Hamlin, WV

#16 May 16, 2010
Qna wrote:
<quoted text>
your right , people that love eachother never break up ?? Haha !
just because you love someone dont mean ure not going to break up,its much more complicated than that.If you ever really loved someone you'd know that
Lalalala

United States

#17 May 16, 2010
LCHSGUY wrote:
I like Levi, but hate payton. I don't really think Levi would get in as much trouble as payton would. Payton is a fake skank that acts like she's better than everyone else.
I completely agree with that ! And levi's parents already know .. They don't care , who would ? He's 17 .
Orange

United States

#18 May 16, 2010
jiggles wrote:
Eww, I know!
Nine times.
And he ate her out while she was on the monthly.
Sick sick mop cows.
lmao! That's not true
bully man

United States

#19 May 16, 2010
That's what Derick said....
nald

Canada

#20 May 16, 2010
Yeah, she told me that they did too. So don't deny it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 24 min Mgtn Res 363
coming out of closet 7 hr Dave Adkins 4
tosha linville 13 hr seen them know them 101
Machine shop near gills 17 hr Rusty 1
Being harassed by the local/state police? Read ... (Feb '12) 18 hr Brandi bachman 77
april king (Mar '13) 22 hr Brian 10
Joey ferguson-history teacher at LCHS (Mar '10) Tue homeward bound 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages