Racine, WV

#5 Aug 19, 2014
yealp wrote:
pothead child molester
And his dad is a F------ murderer
Sabrina Dawn Flowers

Branchland, WV

#6 Sep 12, 2014
Idk who is saying this stupid shit but they need to leave little wade and his dad alone. Nobody knows them like I do, & btw he's not a child molester. I'm 17 & he's 20 big freaking whoop. You're nothing but a dumbass that has no life, but do me a favor? Stay the fuck out.of ours thanks (:
the topic

Branchland, WV

#7 Sep 12, 2014
Wow and yall can talk crap under a silly name on topic I don't blame you though my hole family is a bunch of convicts and murders some come say it to my face
Sick

Nellis, WV

#8 Sep 25, 2014
the topic wrote:
Wow and yall can talk crap under a silly name on topic I don't blame you though my hole family is a bunch of convicts and murders some come say it to my face
Your dad is a murder and you wasn't even born then so how do you know and he's brother his brother killed the boy but wade helped so he got off slap on the wrist and a kid lost he's life so f---- you I don't have nothing for you family and they did rape there sister buddy people knew him then you don't even know what you talking about
1 post removed
Sabrina Dawn Flowers

Jackson, OH

#10 Jan 28, 2015
Yet, you still didn't put your name? At least he put the topic, because he IS the topic. You can't even say who you are because you know you'll get your ass whooped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Lucas ? (Jul '13) 1 hr Tom Clark 41
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Water Boi 1,380
Roy Sovine 18 hr Rachel sovine 8
Beech fork campground area 19 hr Tequila sunrise 12
Mike Smith Sat Lester Mabel Kids 1
Culloden cemetery terry sowards (May '14) Fri Larry Lawson 9
Mike Lovejoy Fri Debbie 5

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance