lock up your daughters

lock up your daughters

Posted in the Hamlin Forum

concerned

Longkamp, Germany

#1 May 25, 2012
parents lock up your teenage and pre teen daughters. if you find them talking to justin ray, the sick pedophile he is, slap them for being an idiot, ground them so they cant leave the house to pick him up, and then take them to get an std test. this sick jackass is trying to spread his herpes to every underage girl he can just for fun.
parents i myself have daughters and dont want guys like this to walk the streets without having to worry about whose watching so do everyone a favor and keep him away from your kids
sick fucker loves it when gals take a shit on him during sex. its a well known fact that both him and his baby momma slut lakin ayers who happened to be underage when he got her pregnant have herpes.
better watch yourself boy... the feds sure are ;)
wika waka

Charleston, WV

#2 May 26, 2012
did your daughter get herpes. lol, if they weren't sluts and kept their legs closed they wouldn't have got it. who don't love a Cleveland steamer on their chest!!
concerned

Hamlin, WV

#3 May 27, 2012
For real. This guy needs on Steve Wilkos. Legally married to one woman, dating and having a kid with an 18 yr old (who he started seeing while she was underage), and screwing anything else he can on the side while his baby momma is in SC!!! Someone really needs to get their priorities in line!
Heather

United States

#4 Jun 1, 2012
this is my lil cousin you are talking bout keep your mouth off him !!!
mouth

Ardsley, NY

#5 Jun 1, 2012
Seems to me he wants mouths on him. Especially young girls mouths. Haha.
Heather

United States

#6 Jun 4, 2012
yeah haha! Who are you?
Ummmm

Ardsley, NY

#7 Jun 5, 2012
Not to be rude. But he doesn't even "LIKE" females!!!!!!
nasty

Hamlin, WV

#8 Jun 6, 2012
Hear be been messing with Rachel Icenhower...that's gross!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hello ladies it's Tom Clark 5 hr Awful 4
Melissa Lucas ? (Jul '13) 9 hr Tom Clark 36
whats going on in culloden with all the states (Mar '14) Fri whiteboi_bandzz 5
Looking for these people. Fri Debbie 4
Gays in LC Fri Liberal cutie 1
Shay Imaboss Harper (Sep '14) Jun 22 Counselor 5
LC Restuarants (Jun '14) Jun 22 Welch Allen 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages